Dragonlord Dramoka

pzbw7z
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pzbw7z » 2 years ago

Hi folks,

This is my first post on MTGNexus! I'm hoping to get a little feedback on a Commander deck I'm building.

Dromoka's sole purpose is to prevent interaction with my wincons, although I suppose she probably could eventually beat someone to death. :)

The wincons are Walking Ballista, Blasting Station, and Altar of Dementia. Ballista can be triggered by Heliod or the Druid/Vizier combo. Station and Altar are triggered with Persist creatures and -1 Token preventers.

There are numerous tutors and Genesis Wave to get things into play. Having only one wincon tutorable by the majority of these cards is a weakness, but I don't know of a solution.

I think I would like to ramp faster, but I don't want Dorks, and I don't think I want enchantments either. I want cards that put lands into play.

There are some dubious cards; Riftsweeper is probably too cute, but it would be priceless to pull off a combo with it. :) Mirror Entity is not really synergistic. Baneslayer Angel is just a beat stick. The legendary Kamigawa lands aren't much more than mana producers, but I don't think they hurt anything. Yavimaya Hollow is probably nearly useless actually pretty darned good!

Ranger-Captain of Eos does get Ballista and he can protect my combos, so I don't think he fits into the dubious list.

I may have gone overboard with the tutors and the graveyard recall. Also, I may have gone a little over the top with the defensive cards including sweepers.

This list is the first commander deck I've managed to scrap together after some hard times made me part with the ones I had previously as well as most of my Modern stuff. I'm not sure it's power-level is adequate, but I want to play with the cool kids, so I've got to try something.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Edits
SPOILER
Show
Hide
EDIT:
Cuts: Mirror Entity, Nevinyrral's Disk, Oust, Cultivate, Skyshroud Claim
Replacements: Saffi Eriksdotter, Farhaven Elf, Darksteel Mutation, Farseek, Rampant Growth
In pursuit of copies: Sakura-Tribe Elder, Karmic Guide, Nature's Lore, Three Visits

The changes improve the speed of ramp and add an additional combo possibility.
/EDIT

EDIT 2
Cuts Eiganjo Castle, Forest, Kodama's Reach, Magus of the Disk, Okina, Temple to the Grandfathers, Plains,
Replacements: Bountiful Promenade, Canopy Vista, Prismatic Vista, Recruiter of the Guard, Sakura-Tribe, Elder, Verdant Catacombs.

A little enhancement to the mana and a good mana ramper in Steve. Also a good tutor stapled to a body for Skullclamp.

Actively considering: Traverse the Ulvenwald, Wordly Tutor and the cards mentioned in the last edit.
/EDIT

EDIT3
Cuts: Solemn Simulacrum, Ghost Quarter, Plains
Replacements: Courser of Kruphix, Strip Mine, Traverse the Ulvenwald

I am still looking for Karmic Guide, Nature's Lore, Three Visits - not that they are hard to find but I'd prefer to trade. I'm probably going to swap Worldly Tutor in for Green-Sun's Zenith since Wordly can get critters. Also, I confess I want to swap out Elspeth for. . . Nissa, Voice of Zendikar. It might be crazy, but Nissa's cheap and I mainly want the tokens to feed Skullclamp anyway. I'll wait a while on this, maybe someone can talk me down. :).
/EDIT3

EDIT 4
Cuts: Birthing Pod, Forest
Replacements: Worldly Tutor, Boulderloft Pathway // Branchloft Pathway
/EDIT 4
EDIT 5
Swapped Three Visits in for Rampant Growth
/EDIT 5
EDIT 6
Swapped Nature's Lore in for Farseek
/EDIT 6
EDIT 7
Swapped Mother of Runes in for Lesser Masticore
/EDIT 6
EDIT 8
Swapped Kharmic Guide for Baneslayer Angel
/EDIT 8
EDIT 9
Swapped Cleansing Nova in for Rout
/EDIT9
EDIT 10
Fabled Passage In, Forest out.
Homeward Path in, Forest out. This last was done some time ago and not noted
/EDIT 10
EDIT 11
Verdant Catacombs In, Plains out.
Song of the Dryads in, Reclaim out.
/EDIT 11

Dragonlord Dromoka

Commander (1)

Planeswalkers (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by pzbw7z 1 year ago, edited 19 times in total.

Tags:

pzbw7z

Mirror Entity will probably get the hook once my Farhaven Elf arrives. Mirror guy has some utility, but this deck can't take advantage of him well. I feel that I need the ramp and that I need bodies for Skullclamp.

Oust is going to get pulled in favor of Darksteel Mutation, I think. There are too many Commanders with annoying abilities that are too cheap to cast. Kenrith's Transformation also appeals, but I'm not sure what to ditch for it.

pzbw7z

Budget Version
Show
Hide
Budget Dragonlord Dromoka

Commander (1)

Planeswalkers (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by pzbw7z 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

DirkGently
My wins are unconditional

Post by DirkGently » 2 years ago

What sort of help do you want?

Personally, to me the decklist looks pretty strong...but probably not very fun to play. It's extremely focused towards very linear and non-interactive ends. For me at least, I think it would get boring pretty quickly, and I probably wouldn't want to play against it very much either tbh. But it depends on what you're looking for in a deck and what the people you're playing with are expecting. But to me this looks like it's going to be too obnoxious for a casual group and too slow for anything approximating true cEDH, and if anything you're too light on tutors I would expect.

If you just want to make it stronger, I'd probably embrace faster ramp pieces like dorks. You aren't trying to set up an unassailable value engine that can withstand a prolonged game with a lot of interaction, you're just trying to get a quick-and-dirty combo win, so I don't see much point in paying for expensive land ramp. And ofc every competitive deck should have a Mana Crypt seeing how it's the most powerful card in the format.
Perm Decks
Phelddagrif - Kaervek - Golos - Zirilan

Flux Decks
Gollum - Lobelia - Minthara - Plargg2 - Solphim - Otharri - Graaz - Ratchet - Soundwave - Slicer - Gale - Rootha - Kagemaro - Blorpityblorpboop - Kayla - SliverQueen - Ivy - Falco - Gluntch - Charlatan/Wilson - Garth - Kros - Anthousa - Shigeki - Light-Paws - Lukka - Sefris - Ebondeath - Rokiric - Garth - Nixilis - Grist - Mavinda - Kumano - Nezahal - Mavinda - Plargg - Plargg - Extus - Plargg - Oracle - Kardur - Halvar - Tergrid - Egon - Cosima - Halana+Livio - Jeska+Falthis+Obosh - Yeva - Akiri+Zirda - Lady Sun - Nahiri - Korlash - Overlord+Zirda - Chisei - Athreos2 - Akim - Cazur+Ukkima - Otrimi - Otrimi - Kalamax - Ayli+Lurrus - Clamilton - Gonti - Heliod2 - Ayula - Thassa2 - Gallia - Purphoros2 - Rankle - Uro - Rayami - Gargos - Thrasios+Bruse - Pang - Sasaya - Wydwen - Feather - Rona - Toshiro - Sylvia+Khorvath - Geth - QMarchesa - Firesong - Athreos - Arixmethes - Isperia - Etali - Silas+Sidar - Saskia - Virtus+Gorm - Kynaios - Naban - Aryel - Mizzix - Kazuul - Tymna+Kraum - Sidar+Tymna - Ayli - Gwendlyn - Phelddagrif - Liliana - Kaervek - Phelddagrif - Mairsil - Scarab - Child - Phenax - Shirei - Thada - Depala - Circu - Kytheon - GrenzoHR - Phelddagrif - Reyhan+Kraum - Toshiro - Varolz - Nin - Ojutai - Tasigur - Zedruu - Uril - Edric - Wort - Zurgo - Nahiri - Grenzo - Kozilek - Yisan - Ink-Treader - Yisan - Brago - Sidisi - Toshiro - Alexi - Sygg - Brimaz - Sek'Kuar - Marchesa - Vish Kal - Iroas - Phelddagrif - Ephara - Derevi - Glissa - Wanderer - Saffi - Melek - Xiahou Dun - Lazav - Lin Sivvi - Zirilan - Glissa - Ashling1 - Angus - Arcum - Talrand - Chainer - Higure - Kumano - Scion - Teferi1 - Uyo - Sisters
PDH - Drake - Graverobber - Izzet GM - Tallowisp - Symbiote
Brawl - Feather - Ugin - Jace - Scarab - Angrath - Vraska - Kumena
Oathbreaker - Wrenn&6

pzbw7z

DirkGently wrote:
2 years ago
What sort of help do you want?

Personally, to me the decklist looks pretty strong...but probably not very fun to play. It's extremely focused towards very linear and non-interactive ends. For me at least, I think it would get boring pretty quickly, and I probably wouldn't want to play against it very much either tbh. But it depends on what you're looking for in a deck and what the people you're playing with are expecting. But to me this looks like it's going to be too obnoxious for a casual group and too slow for anything approximating true cEDH, and if anything you're too light on tutors I would expect.

If you just want to make it stronger, I'd probably embrace faster ramp pieces like dorks. You aren't trying to set up an unassailable value engine that can withstand a prolonged game with a lot of interaction, you're just trying to get a quick-and-dirty combo win, so I don't see much point in paying for expensive land ramp. And ofc every competitive deck should have a Mana Crypt seeing how it's the most powerful card in the format.
Thanks for the thoughtful reply!

While you are mostly correct, it's not "extremely" but "completely". :)

I think you are entirely correct about the fun factor, but I don't play often, so this will do for a while. After I have some time to think it over, I'll try to think of a different deck that has some chance of winning occasionally - maybe a Sigarda Voltron - I guess it wasn't that hard after all. ;)

You have a point about the dorks; I shall reconsider. In the short term, I'm going to at least swap Skyshroud Claim out for Farseek.

Survival of the Fittest, Mana Crypt and Savannah will remain on the wish list . . . probably forever. :(

Outcryqq

Post by Outcryqq » 2 years ago

Like dirk said, are you just looking for suggestions to make the deck better?

pzbw7z

Outcryqq wrote:
2 years ago
Like dirk said, are you just looking for suggestions to make the deck better?
Yes, I'm looking for suggestions to make it better. Thanks for yours!

Strip Mine is probably achievable with trade bait. There' no good reason not to do that. I had a GQ so I stuck it in.

My only concern with Canopy Vista is that it will sometimes - perhaps frequently - come in tapped if drawn. Dryad Arbor is certainly worth considering.

Recruiter of the Guard looks like a good man. A creature that tutors is as good as it gets. I'd seen him spoiled, but I'd forgotten about him.

Melira is present to prevent -1/-1 counters which is key to two of the wincons. I remember buying the cards to build Melira Pod - just before Pod was banned. :( Pod is present to get combo pieces but I'm not at all sure it's really good for what I want it to do. Several of my combo creatures are 2-CMC and I'm very short on 1-CMC critters. Pod may get the hook for another tutor.

Archangel of Thune is a good girl, but I don't see a fit for her. The infinite life combo with Spike Feeder isn't something I want to devote slots to.

Regarding Timeless Witness, effects stapled to creatures are the best, but 4-CMC gives me pause. I've got other effects to get cards back.

Karmic Guide is worth a thought. Reveillark is not a combo piece here, just graveyard recursion. It's five-CMC, but it gets two. I'm not certain it's going to make the cut in the long run.

The deck intends to win by going infinite with Walking Ballista, Altar of Dementia or Blasting Station. Most of the cards are intended to set the combos up or to protect them or to just keep me alive long enough to get there. It's probably not the most fun theme, but I will give it a whirl and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your excellent suggestions!

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 2 years ago

Hello welcome to forums :)

Karmic Guide or Saffi Eriksdotter goes infinite with Reveillark and a sac outlet like Altar of Dementia / Blasting Station. Hint just replace Baneslayer Angel with Karmic Guide.

I'd play Knight of Autumn over Reclamation Sage.

You do have quite a few "enter the battlefield" creature effects, so one or two blink effects could be good. Livio, Oathsworn Sentinel, Eldrazi Displacer and Emiel the Blessed are creature options.

Captain Sisay is a house as both a commander but also in any Selsyna 99 with just a few legends. She can get some of your combo cards with Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit, Melira, Sylvok Outcast, Heliod, Sun-Crowned, (Saffi Eriksdotter). Also you have 3 legendary lands you can search for.
I think I would like to ramp faster, but I don't want Dorks, and I don't think I want enchantments either. I want cards that put lands into play.
The general move that most commander players make once they've been playing for awhile is to mostly choose the cheaper to cast cards when it comes to ramp.
Look at some of these; Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Sakura-Tribe Elder instead of Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Skyshroud Claim.
But you could also play Rampant Growth, Farseek, Emergent Sequence as additional land ramp.

I think you have too much mass removal considering you don't play effects to get around them yourself. What I mean by that is there is no cards like Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Flawless Maneuver, Heroic Intervention, etc to get around your own removal. I'd remove at least two of them, Nevinyrral's Disk and Magus of the Disk being the weakest.
I'd play Cleansing Nova over Rout.
You can play Ondu Inversion // Ondu Skyruins as a land to give you a later game option for mass removal. On that note I'd also play Bala Ged Recovery // Bala Ged Sanctuary over Regrowth or Reclaim.

pzbw7z

darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
Hello welcome to forums :)
Thank you!
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
Karmic Guide or Saffi Eriksdotter goes infinite with Reveillark and a sac outlet like Altar of Dementia / Blasting Station. Hint just replace Baneslayer Angel with Karmic Guide.
Now that's why I came here! Awesome suggestion!
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
I'd play Knight of Autumn over Reclamation Sage.
There's probably no good reason not to. I still have four KoA's in a Modern deck. I'd like to add KoA and keep the Sage.
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
You do have quite a few "enter the battlefield" creature effects, so one or two blink effects could be good. Livio, Oathsworn Sentinel, Eldrazi Displacer and Emiel the Blessed are creature options.
There don't seem to be enough colorless sources for Eldrazi Displacer, and I doubt I could round up enough more in these colors without doing some harm, but I could be wrong about that.

Livio, Oathsworn Sentinel would certainly improve Riftsweeper's value as there is risk of Livio being removed.

Emiel the Blessed seems solid; 4-CMC isn't great for a utility creature but I do love me some flicker. I used to have a Bant deck that abused it badly. :grin:
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
Captain Sisay is a house as both a commander but also in any Selsyna 99 with just a few legends. She can get some of your combo cards with Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit, Melira, Sylvok Outcast, Heliod, Sun-Crowned, (Saffi Eriksdotter). Also you have 3 legendary lands you can search for.
I considered Captain Sisay for commander, but I felt Dromoka's no-spells-for-you effect to be what I really wanted. Sisay is a good girl, and definitely worth consideration for a slot. She may well wind up in the Command zone yet.

I'm not sure the Kamigawa lands are going to make the final cut; I love them but they aren't really terribly useful here.

As an aside, I thought seriously about using Gaddock Teeg, but there would need to be a great deal of rework to use him. Still, it would be fun - once at least.
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
The general move that most commander players make once they've been playing for awhile is to mostly choose the cheaper to cast cards when it comes to ramp.
Look at some of these; Nature's Lore, Three Visits, Sakura-Tribe Elder instead of Cultivate, Kodama's Reach, Skyshroud Claim.
But you could also play Rampant Growth, Farseek, Emergent Sequence as additional land ramp.
How could I forget Steve! Where's the dope-slap emoticon?

I had already decided to switch Farseek for Skyshroud Claim but I think I may like Rampant Growth even better. Emergent Sequence is interesting, but I don't like it being a creature for the same reason I don't like dorks. It may not be a truly valid reason, but I'm not yet convinced.
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
I think you have too much mass removal considering you don't play effects to get around them yourself. What I mean by that is there is no cards like Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Flawless Maneuver, Heroic Intervention, etc to get around your own removal. I'd remove at least two of them, Nevinyrral's Disk and Magus of the Disk being the weakest.
I'd play Cleansing Nova over Rout.
I may need the slots!
darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago
You can play Ondu Inversion // Ondu Skyruins as a land to give you a later game option for mass removal. On that note I'd also play Bala Ged Recovery // Bala Ged Sanctuary over Regrowth or Reclaim.
The flexibility of those cards is nice, but Noxious Revival and Reclaim are Instants, which is very nice. Regrowth is cheaper to cast, but you may be correct.

Thanks very much for your insightful post! It's really been helpful. I appreciate the effort you put into it.

pzbw7z

Does anyone have good thoughts about Traverse the Ulvenwald?

What about Worldly Tutor?

NZB2323

Post by NZB2323 » 2 years ago

pzbw7z wrote:
2 years ago

Worldly tutor is an amazing card that is perfect for your deck.

Nature's Claim, Return to Nature, and force of vigor are great ways at disrupting your opponent's combos, since I assume you are playing this deck in a combo friendly meta. I think they're all better than Acidic Slime, which cost 5 mana and comes down at sorcery speed.

Green already has a bunch of ramp and card draw, so you can probably cut Solemn Simulacrum, who is overplayed.

I also like Three Visits and Nature's Lore better than Rampant Growth because the land doesn't come into play tapped and they can grab Temple Garden.
Last edited by NZB2323 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

darrenhabib

Post by darrenhabib » 2 years ago

pzbw7z wrote:
2 years ago

Traverse the Ulvenwald is better with a mix of cards types obviously and/or ways to put cards into your graveyard from library.
But cutting a land for it is pretty low cost for the minimal times you get to use it for the creature search.
Basically as decks get more competitive then more tutors are introduced if your goal is to combo as quickly as possible. So it's hard to go wrong with another like Worldly Tutor.
Whenever you have a number of tutor effects, it always pays to have what I call sliver-bullets for situations.
You can search for artifact and enchantment removal via a number of creatures, but you don't have much in the way to deal with creatures.
Magus of the Disk can do it, but it is a very specific type of card removing your stuff as well.
Creature removal could be Palace Jailer and/or Skyclave Apparition.

I will say that your deck has a lot of shuffle effects due to search cards. I personally would take full advantage of this by playing Oracle of Mul Daya and perhaps Courser of Kruphix to take advantage of your build.
You even have the expensive to buy Sensei's Divining Top and Sylvan Library.
Further to this you could look at Vizier of the Menagerie.

As far as cuts, I agree with you that you have too many graveyard recall cards and sweepers.

pzbw7z

NZB2323 wrote:
2 years ago
pzbw7z wrote:
2 years ago

Worldly tutor is an amazing card that is perfect for your deck.

Nature's Claim, Return to Nature, and force of vigor are great ways at disrupting your opponent's combos, since I assume you are playing this deck in a combo friendly meta. I think they're all better than Acidic Slime, which cost 5 mana and comes down at sorcery speed.

Green already has a bunch of ramp and card draw, so you can probably cut Solemn Simulacrum, who is overplayed.

I also like Three Visits and Nature's Lore better than Rampant Growth because the land doesn't come into play tapped and they can grab Temple Garden.
Slime gets Lands and has Deathtouch and is tutorable, but your point is valid; 5-cmc is a bunch and Sorcery is bad.

The only reason I'm playing Farseek and Rampant Growth instead of Three Visits and Nature's Lore is that I have those cards already. I'll probably get the others and make the switch. They are - as you noted - clearly better.

Thanks for the reply!

pzbw7z

darrenhabib wrote:
2 years ago

Traverse the Ulvenwald is better with a mix of cards types obviously and/or ways to put cards into your graveyard from library.
But cutting a land for it is pretty low cost for the minimal times you get to use it for the creature search.
Basically as decks get more competitive then more tutors are introduced if your goal is to combo as quickly as possible. So it's hard to go wrong with another like Worldly Tutor.
Whenever you have a number of tutor effects, it always pays to have what I call sliver-bullets for situations.
You can search for artifact and enchantment removal via a number of creatures, but you don't have much in the way to deal with creatures.
Magus of the Disk can do it, but it is a very specific type of card removing your stuff as well.
Creature removal could be Palace Jailer and/or Skyclave Apparition.

I will say that your deck has a lot of shuffle effects due to search cards. I personally would take full advantage of this by playing Oracle of Mul Daya and perhaps Courser of Kruphix to take advantage of your build.
You even have the expensive to buy Sensei's Divining Top and Sylvan Library.
Further to this you could look at Vizier of the Menagerie.

As far as cuts, I agree with you that you have too many graveyard recall cards and sweepers.
I think I will work Traverse and Worldly into the list.

I like Mul Daya - I used to play him in a Bant deck, he can do work. I've got a Courser; I might just give him a try.

Skyclave is an awesome card. I see him? . . . her? . . . it in so many decks. I've considered cards like Fiendhunter but I don't like the fact that Commander's would just go back to the Command Zone. I suppose that's not really a valid criticism but it makes me want to consider other things since obnoxious Commanders are one of my primary concerns.

Top and Library did take a pile of trade bait - which I'm running out of. :(

Thanks for your reply, there are some good ideas there!

pzbw7z

After a couple more adjustments, I played some games today. I beat an Elf deck 1 on 1 with Darksteel Mutation, Linvala, Keeper of Silence, and Magus of the Moat. Well, Dromoka and Linvala did the damage, but the hate shut the Elves down hard.

I played another 1 on 1 and won via Heliod and Ballista.

In a four-player game, I would have won but one of the kids had Teferi's Protection and I couldn't kill him that turn. He went off the next turn with a self-mill/Laboratory Maniac combo.

In another game, I got hammered, but the Heliod/Ballista combo would have won for me if I had had just a little better luck.

Heliod/Ballista is so easy to assemble that I think I might just remove the other combos to make room for some good stuff.

pzbw7z

In case anyone was wondering, Genesis Wave is a bomb! I hit Heliod, Recruiter and Anafenza plus five lands. Recruiter tutored up Ballista, dude scooped. Anafenza made the mana work and Dromoka prevented him from doing anything about it. Magus of the Moat still got the game ball, when he's good he's awesome!

pzbw7z

Dromoka et. al. got in two more games tonight. They won the first one fairly uneventfully with Heliod, Sun-Crowned and Walking Ballista.

The second game was a grind. Two of the players tried to focus on me most of the game and Heliod got exiled and combo pieces kept getting killed. Magus of the Moat, Kor Haven and Yavimaya Hollow put in some work to keep me in the game. I finally got Altar of Dementia and Devoted Druid in play and drew a Reclaim which I used to put Worldly Tutor on top. I then tutored for Reveillark and put her into play. I sacrificed 'Lark to bring back Vizier of Remedies and Duskwatch Recruiter. I whipped up a million mana and started to dig, hitting Kitchen Finks on the first try. I put Finks in play and milled 'em all out. Whew!

I had convinced myself to trade Yavimaya Hollow off since it's price has gone nuts, but I may keep it now - it's quite a card!

I still think I will cut the Blasting Station and probably Lesser Masticore at least. Duskwatch is not a bad guy and there are a couple of mana sinks so I may keep Vizier and Druid as well. Melira, Sylvok Outcast is a possible cut as well. Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit has a little extra utility with Bolster. Bolster comes in handy if I hit Ballista off of Genesis Wave.

I really want to scrape up some more colorless sources and play Eldrazi Displacer but Saltcrusted Steppe and maybe Treasure Vault are about all of the lands I can think of that I want to use and I think I need a few more sources still. I could play some more rocks, Talisman of Unity in particular appeals but Mindstone is also a card.

pzbw7z

Renegade Rallier has convinced me he deserves a slot. He gets on nicely with Saffi Eriksdotter and he can recur some important cards.

The trouble is "what to cut?". The following seem the most dispensable: Opinions are welcome.

Fiend Hunter has also been nagging me, but he has not yet sold me on a slot. Sun Titan is on Hunter's side, but I'm still skeptical. Another sac outlet would bolster the case, but I'm not aware of one that really appeals.

I'd love to have Eldrazi Displacer on board, but I don't think the mana works.

weltkrieg

Post by weltkrieg » 2 years ago

If eldrazi displacer doesn't work because of mana, what about Emiel the Blessed ?

pzbw7z

weltkrieg wrote:
2 years ago
If eldrazi displacer doesn't work because of mana, what about Emiel the Blessed ?
The mana is of the right colors, but the casting cost a little on the high side. But it's only W more than Eldrazi Displacer.

It's come up before, and it's worth considering.

The real downside is I have a Displacer. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”