Erinis: Death from the GLoam

Hawk
Slayer of Threads
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Hawk » 1 year ago

When I first read Erinis, Gloom Stalker, I like everyone saw her as another in a long line of Golgari (or maybe Simic) The Gitrog Monster-esque dredgefall commanders, and for sure that's a natural direction. But the great Dirkgently pointed out here that her actual best background isn't a Scion of Halaster or a Sword Coast Sailor. No, our girl grew up on the streets as a Street Urchin and her best destiny is using her native deathtouch to machinegun the entire board.

This is my first draft of a deck for that strategy. I think what I want most is to maximize a turn sequence of...

Turn 1: A card that we can sac for value to Erinis.
Turn 2: Street Urchin
Turn 3: Erinis, Gloom Stalker
Turn 4: Sac our T1 play for value, play more little things and sac them for value, swing in.

An acceptable plan B is to have a tapland or rock on turn 1 or 2 and have a 1 MV fodder card, Street Urchin, and an activation of it on T4, or to play a 2 MV card and sac it on T4. Getting land off of Erinis is awesome, but it's a secondary goal - the actual goal is to machinegun and swing and we want a critical mass of 0-2 MV fodder; ideally fodder that makes more fodder.
Erinis from the Block

Appetite for Destruction: 4

Approximate Total Cost:

A few things that'd need testing:

1. Are there enough ways to protect Erinis?
2. Does just machine-gunning the board and swinging with a 3/3 win fast enough in modern EDH?
3. Will this actually be fun.
4. Does this deck just run out of gas too fast?
Last edited by Hawk 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Tags:

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK
Pronoun: any/all

Post by TheGildedGoose » 1 year ago

No Great Furnace/Tree of Tales/Darksteel Citadel/Slagwoods Bridge? Shame.

To answer your questions:

1) Maybe a few more? Veil of Summer is perennially playable for sure.
2) Probably not. It's a soft board lock, for sure, but it isn't necessarily enough to push you over the top to guarantee victory outside of some people scooping. I don't know how to solve this problem though.
3) Absolutely, but this deck is right up my alley.
4) It looks that way. Loam would be of great use since you're already running the cyclers, and Cryptic Caves/Roadside Reliquary could both do work.

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

D'oh! That's an oversight for sure - those are all obviously incredible. I am suspecting on looking at the list that, like Gitrog Frog this deck probably wants more lands despite its low curve.
TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago

2) Probably not. It's a soft board lock, for sure, but it isn't necessarily enough to push you over the top to guarantee victory outside of some people scooping. I don't know how to solve this problem though.
4) It looks that way. Loam would be of great use since you're already running the cyclers, and Cryptic Caves/Roadside Reliquary could both do work.
1. I need to suck it up and just buy copies of Heroic Intervention and Veil of Summer. I hate forking out that much cash for a single piece of cardboard, but they are as you say perenially playable so even if I never build or immediately dismantle Street Erinnis, they'll find homes.
2. Yeah, I don't have an easy solution either. The equipment giving Trample or First Strike to Erinis helps and she can get large with help from Wolf Run, Blade of the Bloodchief, or Retreat to Kazandu, but it's still all pretty slow. Sorta wondering about Evolution Sage and some 'walkers as a win con? I dunno. I could just slam Avenger of Zendikar with all my ramp, but that's so booooorrrring.
3. My playgroup is going to roast me over a fire the first time I use Akki Blizzard-Herder lol. I decided to just lean in with Strip Mine and a few more LD spells.
4. I wonder if Loam is overkill or just right? Maybe more discard outlets would be good. And yeah, I passed on Caves at first but a 2.0 version of this that goes to 39-40 lands will probably run it.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK

Hawk wrote:
1 year ago
1. I need to suck it up and just buy copies of Heroic Intervention and Veil of Summer. I hate forking out that much cash for a single piece of cardboard, but they are as you say perenially playable so even if I never build or immediately dismantle Street Erinnis, they'll find homes.
2. Yeah, I don't have an easy solution either. The equipment giving Trample or First Strike to Erinis helps and she can get large with help from Wolf Run, Blade of the Bloodchief, or Retreat to Kazandu, but it's still all pretty slow. Sorta wondering about Evolution Sage and some 'walkers as a win con? I dunno. I could just slam Avenger of Zendikar with all my ramp, but that's so booooorrrring.
3. My playgroup is going to roast me over a fire the first time I use Akki Blizzard-Herder lol. I decided to just lean in with Strip Mine and a few more LD spells.
4. I wonder if Loam is overkill or just right? Maybe more discard outlets would be good. And yeah, I passed on Caves at first but a 2.0 version of this that goes to 39-40 lands will probably run it.
1) I know exactly how you feel. This dumb game. Still, to me they're staples in virtually every green deck, and since Veil will likely never get another printing it's only going to stay the same or go up in price.
2) Extra combat steps a la Seize the Day and Aggravated Assault and stuff like Xenagos, God of Revels? You won't kill everyone at once, but you can certainly knock someone's teeth out one at a time. Plus, you get additional Erinis triggers, I guess?
3) They'll learn.
4) I think it's a glaring oversight, honestly; I had to glance over your list three times to make sure I didn't miss it when I saw the cyclers in the manabase. It's so good. And don't overlook Roadside Reliquary; you'll almost always have an enchantment and you'll ideally be running around 20 artifacts to crank it up, so recurring a Divination every turn seems real, real good. I think leaning into the lands a bit is a great idea.

DirkGently
My wins are unconditional

Post by DirkGently » 1 year ago

Hawk wrote:
1 year ago
D'oh! That's an oversight for sure - those are all obviously incredible.
Treasure Vault is probably the most insane here. Early it can get sacked to kill one creature, late it can get sacked to kill a whole bunch of them.

Also Power Depot. Not as exciting but maybe if you have an artifact critter hanging around somewhere.

Dryad Arbor probably makes the cut here too.
Perm Decks
Phelddagrif - Kaervek - Golos - Zirilan

Flux Decks
Gollum - Lobelia - Minthara - Plargg2 - Solphim - Otharri - Graaz - Ratchet - Soundwave - Slicer - Gale - Rootha - Kagemaro - Blorpityblorpboop - Kayla - SliverQueen - Ivy - Falco - Gluntch - Charlatan/Wilson - Garth - Kros - Anthousa - Shigeki - Light-Paws - Lukka - Sefris - Ebondeath - Rokiric - Garth - Nixilis - Grist - Mavinda - Kumano - Nezahal - Mavinda - Plargg - Plargg - Extus - Plargg - Oracle - Kardur - Halvar - Tergrid - Egon - Cosima - Halana+Livio - Jeska+Falthis+Obosh - Yeva - Akiri+Zirda - Lady Sun - Nahiri - Korlash - Overlord+Zirda - Chisei - Athreos2 - Akim - Cazur+Ukkima - Otrimi - Otrimi - Kalamax - Ayli+Lurrus - Clamilton - Gonti - Heliod2 - Ayula - Thassa2 - Gallia - Purphoros2 - Rankle - Uro - Rayami - Gargos - Thrasios+Bruse - Pang - Sasaya - Wydwen - Feather - Rona - Toshiro - Sylvia+Khorvath - Geth - QMarchesa - Firesong - Athreos - Arixmethes - Isperia - Etali - Silas+Sidar - Saskia - Virtus+Gorm - Kynaios - Naban - Aryel - Mizzix - Kazuul - Tymna+Kraum - Sidar+Tymna - Ayli - Gwendlyn - Phelddagrif - Liliana - Kaervek - Phelddagrif - Mairsil - Scarab - Child - Phenax - Shirei - Thada - Depala - Circu - Kytheon - GrenzoHR - Phelddagrif - Reyhan+Kraum - Toshiro - Varolz - Nin - Ojutai - Tasigur - Zedruu - Uril - Edric - Wort - Zurgo - Nahiri - Grenzo - Kozilek - Yisan - Ink-Treader - Yisan - Brago - Sidisi - Toshiro - Alexi - Sygg - Brimaz - Sek'Kuar - Marchesa - Vish Kal - Iroas - Phelddagrif - Ephara - Derevi - Glissa - Wanderer - Saffi - Melek - Xiahou Dun - Lazav - Lin Sivvi - Zirilan - Glissa - Ashling1 - Angus - Arcum - Talrand - Chainer - Higure - Kumano - Scion - Teferi1 - Uyo - Sisters
PDH - Drake - Graverobber - Izzet GM - Tallowisp - Symbiote
Brawl - Feather - Ugin - Jace - Scarab - Angrath - Vraska - Kumena
Oathbreaker - Wrenn&6

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

Respect the Loam. Love the Loam. Run the Loam.

EDIT - Live, Laugh, Loam was the correct play here. It was staring me in the face the whole time. That'a definitely the name of my Erinis deck, though.
Last edited by kirkusjones 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

NZB2323

Post by NZB2323 » 1 year ago

Hawk wrote:
1 year ago
D'oh! That's an oversight for sure - those are all obviously incredible. I am suspecting on looking at the list that, like Gitrog Frog this deck probably wants more lands despite its low curve.
TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago

2. If you're looking for a win-con outside of Avenger of Zendikar you could go with more tokens and cards like Impact Tremors, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Outpost Siege, Witty Roastmaster, Artifact Mutation, Dragonlair Spider, and more token cards.

Regardless, Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance and Boseiju, Who Endures seem great with Erinis.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner » 1 year ago

Grafted Exoskeleton on the commander seems like a fun/evil way to enhance your machine gunning plan. 5/5 Infect commander that can clear its own path or just shoot infect directly to the face seems like an efficient win condition.

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago
4) I think it's a glaring oversight, honestly; I had to glance over your list three times to make sure I didn't miss it when I saw the cyclers in the manabase. It's so good. And don't overlook Roadside Reliquary; you'll almost always have an enchantment and you'll ideally be running around 20 artifacts to crank it up, so recurring a Divination every turn seems real, real good. I think leaning into the lands a bit is a great idea.
kirkusjones wrote:
1 year ago
Respect the Loam. Love the Loam. Run the Loam.

EDIT - Live, Laugh, Loam was the correct play here. It was staring me in the face the whole time. That'a definitely the name of my Erinis deck, though.
Okay, so in my defense - my brain yesterday was like "okay, I want my lands in the 'yard to trigger Erinis to trigger landfall to make more tokens to sac to Street Urchin, so I don't need Loam". I am embarrassed, because yeah - it's a glaring oversight for a card that's clearly incredible for this deck. I have enough sac lands (with more on the way thanks to Dirk and a few others' suggestions) that Erinis will not be able to recycle them all alone, and Loam is also a way to both fill my 'yard by dredging and to fix my "out of gas" issues by picking back up Roadside Reliquary and cycling lands. Plus it's an excuse to run one of my favorite cards in MtG history. I do in fact Live, Laugh, and Loam, and it's not even a budget problem - I toyed with playing AggroLoam and own five copies of it, only one of which is in use now.
TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago
1) I know exactly how you feel. This dumb game. Still, to me they're staples in virtually every green deck, and since Veil will likely never get another printing it's only going to stay the same or go up in price.
2) Extra combat steps a la Seize the Day and Aggravated Assault and stuff like Xenagos, God of Revels? You won't kill everyone at once, but you can certainly knock someone's teeth out one at a time. Plus, you get additional Erinis triggers, I guess?
3) They'll learn.
Loving the Seize the Day/Aggravated Assault suggestion; those are in I think. They let me multi-trigger Erinis and in the case of Assault (and maybe even Hellkite Charger on my top end?) give me great mana sinks for all the mana I can ramp with Erinis.
DirkGently wrote:
1 year ago
Hawk wrote:
1 year ago
D'oh! That's an oversight for sure - those are all obviously incredible.
Treasure Vault is probably the most insane here. Early it can get sacked to kill one creature, late it can get sacked to kill a whole bunch of them.

Also Power Depot. Not as exciting but maybe if you have an artifact critter hanging around somewhere.

Dryad Arbor probably makes the cut here too.
Nice catches! Vault might miss for budget although we'll see; Power Depot is an easy add and Dryad Arbor seems good too.
NZB2323 wrote:
1 year ago

2. If you're looking for a win-con outside of Avenger of Zendikar you could go with more tokens and cards like Impact Tremors, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Outpost Siege, Witty Roastmaster, Artifact Mutation, Dragonlair Spider, and more token cards.

Regardless, Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance and Boseiju, Who Endures seem great with Erinis.
Good reminder - I definitely can't afford a Boseiju plus this deck would need to get in line against all my other decks that want one, but this is the most perfect Sokenzan deck that ever did exist. And I'll have a think on those tokens - this deck does make a lot of them, and that could be a viable win condition.
Ruiner wrote:
1 year ago
Grafted Exoskeleton on the commander seems like a fun/evil way to enhance your machine gunning plan. 5/5 Infect commander that can clear its own path or just shoot infect directly to the face seems like an efficient win condition.
I really should respect that more; I am sure I have a copy or two somewhere but run it nowhere. If this deck must be a villain...might as well poison them out.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK

Have you looked at the Ichor Wellspring and the other ETB/LTB 2mv artifacts? Three or four of them make artifact tokens and those seem real good here.

BeneTleilax

Post by BeneTleilax » 1 year ago

I'm a bit leery of deathtouch machine gun decks, having built Judith very similarly. Even if you power the deck so as not to immediately lock out opponents' creatures, the recursion inherent to aristocrat-adjacent decks like this means you'll often be one of the first to bounce back after a wrath. In my playgroups, this meant no opponent wanted to risk playing the first creature, and the game turned into slog of my recursion vs. their removal, until they slowly ran out of relevant noncreatures and died with nothing on board. Then if I ever stumbled on mana or setup early, I was never given a chance to recover myself. It made for very all-or-nothing games, and unlike most decks in that category, the games I won weren't quick or even particularly interesting.

Robobro72
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Robobro72 » 1 year ago

Random idea that was prompted since I saw that the deck only really has 3 enchantments. Idk if this has been discussed widely but like (most widely) Keranos, God of Storms decks utilizing Thousand-Year Storm, Backgrounds in a deck with little other enchantments can essentially be less restrictive Polymorph decks by using cards like Reality Scramble to grab a splashy enchantment. Could help with ending the game with voltron (Eldrazi Conscription ) or just burn (Vicious Shadows ).

Unfortunately this is probably one of the best Ulvenwald Mysteries decks and that card is sweet but not exactly something worth cheating out. Also playing green over blue removes some of the "polymorphs" like Reweave. Without more (haven't searched exhaustively but I can't think of any) you have just as many games drawing an 7+ drop as you do a crazy cheat.

Maybe just Reality Scramble over the two less necessary enchantments as another copy of mysteries? Requires re-playing Street Urchin...

Might just be an idea for Gale, Waterdeep Prodigy and 1KYS.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK

I saw you updated the thread title so I checked your deck again and I really like the way it's looking.

It looks like you're missing a card, though? You're currently at 99 cards if you include the Stomping Ground typo, but you also don't have Life from the Loam in the list which I can only assume is an oversight given the name of the deck, so I'll just assume that's the case.

I don't love Cathartic Reunion here. I like the smaller variant of Thrill of Possibility a bit more since it's more granular, but I think better still are Big Score/Unexpected Windfall/Pirate's Pillage. The higher mv is irrelevant since the cost is immediately offset by the treasure tokens and you already have a dedicated game plan for your mana in the early game, and of course, treasure. I think these cards could be amazing here.

Academy Manufactor might be too cute here but it could also be ridiculously good.

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago
Have you looked at the Ichor Wellspring and the other ETB/LTB 2mv artifacts? Three or four of them make artifact tokens and those seem real good here.
I was running Ichor Wellspring and Prized Statue as well as the related Mogg War Marshal in the 1.0 version. I had dismissed the schematics and Mycosynth Wellspring on first crack, but I think will be adding them...
Robobro72 wrote:
1 year ago
Random idea that was prompted since I saw that the deck only really has 3 enchantments. Idk if this has been discussed widely but like (most widely) Keranos, God of Storms decks utilizing Thousand-Year Storm, Backgrounds in a deck with little other enchantments can essentially be less restrictive Polymorph decks by using cards like Reality Scramble to grab a splashy enchantment. Could help with ending the game with voltron (Eldrazi Conscription ) or just burn (Vicious Shadows ).

Unfortunately this is probably one of the best Ulvenwald Mysteries decks and that card is sweet but not exactly something worth cheating out. Also playing green over blue removes some of the "polymorphs" like Reweave. Without more (haven't searched exhaustively but I can't think of any) you have just as many games drawing an 7+ drop as you do a crazy cheat.

Maybe just Reality Scramble over the two less necessary enchantments as another copy of mysteries? Requires re-playing Street Urchin...

Fun idea, but not one I want to explore - agree this seems like a much better Gale, Waterdeep Prodigy plan :)
BeneTleilax wrote:
1 year ago
I'm a bit leery of deathtouch machine gun decks, having built Judith very similarly. Even if you power the deck so as not to immediately lock out opponents' creatures, the recursion inherent to aristocrat-adjacent decks like this means you'll often be one of the first to bounce back after a wrath. In my playgroups, this meant no opponent wanted to risk playing the first creature, and the game turned into slog of my recursion vs. their removal, until they slowly ran out of relevant noncreatures and died with nothing on board. Then if I ever stumbled on mana or setup early, I was never given a chance to recover myself. It made for very all-or-nothing games, and unlike most decks in that category, the games I won weren't quick or even particularly interesting.
Yeah I'm afraid of that too - this may be more of a thought experiment than a real deck I build :(

-----------------------------
Mass update time! I tweaked a lot of the list in the OP.

Cut:
Terrarion, Iron Apprentice, Myr Moonvessel, Blood Petal Celebrant, Yavimaya Elder, Cathodion, Scrap Trawler, Solemn Simulacrum

Add: Servo Schematic, Nimblewright Schematic, Legion Warboss, Undercellar Myconid, Killer Service, Mycosynth Wellspring, Loyal Apprentice

Decided to rework our fodder a bit. Moonvessel and Cathodion are a refund and not a replacement so they were easy cuts. Terrarion and Iron Apprentice were tougher but felt a little low-impact; not enough early and too weak late. On reexamination I don't think a critical mass of 1 drops matters as much as having enough 1-3 drops to always have good fodder on turn 4 that can be cast and immediately cracked by Urchin. By my count on a hypergeometric calculator, we're now only ~55% to have a turn 1 play to feed to Street Urchin - but we're 96% to have drawn a 1, 2, or 3 that we can feed into it by Turn 4 which is great odds. Yavimaya Elder, Blood Petal, and Sad Robot are all solid and Elder is a pet card of mine, but I thought we could do better. And on count the original list didn't have enough non-token artifacts for Scrap Trawler to be much more than a Junk Diver; again fine but we can do better.

For "better", we have the schematics, Myconid, and Killer Service as more "3 for 1s" - I think they are weaker than Prized Statue and Mogg War Marshal which is why they weren't in the 1.0, but they're still critical. Killer Service is especially nice to upgrade random dorks to 4/4 brawlers later. Same deal with Mycosynth Wellspring which is worse than Ichor Wellspring but better than Yavimaya Elder for us. Finally, Legion War Boss and Loyal Apprentice represent critical sustainable fodder generation that can also be fodder themselves in an emergency and have immediate impact.

CUT: Thrill of Possibility, Hissing Iguanar, Retreat to Kazandu, Turntimber Sower, Avalanche Riders, Team Pennant, Sword of Vengeance, Acidic Slime

Add: Springleaf Drum, Heroic Intervention, Life from the Loam, Aggravated Assault, Grafted Exoskeleton, Hellkite Charger

I wasn't that excited to run Thrill here; it's a lot weaker than our other rummage effects. Retreat to Kazandu, Hissing Iguanar, Team Pennant, and Sword of Vengeance aren't explosive enough for what we want our deck to do. Turntimber Sower was misremembered as landfall - it's not landfall and it's a lot harder for this deck to reliably trigger and get fodder out of. I'm down to Strip-lock some folks, but Avalanche Riders and Acidic Slime feels needless; I don't think this deck wants to be a dedicated LD deck. You could for sure do so, breaking the symmetry of cards like Tremble and Tectonic Break and ramping into other LD spells, but I prefer to be a bit more surgical. Both those cards are slow compared to our alternatives.

Springleaf Drum seems like a nice little ramp card for us that can also be fed to Street Urchin later. Heroic Intervention is another way to protect our board from bad stuff. Life from the Loam is amazing and was a total misplay to exclude; it single-cardedly fixes our card flow and graveyard filling issues. Aggravated Assault, Grafted Exoskeleton, and Hellkite Charger come in as ways for this deck to utilize its massive mana advantage to actually win games and do so quickly instead of 1 damage at a time. The 1.0 version of the deck was a true Hawk special - a durdling, soft-locking, grindy machine that had very few ways to actually seal the deal. Hopefully this is rectified now.

You may notice that's more cuts than adds; despite its low curve I wanted to go to 39 lands since discarding and milling lands and then Loaming/Glooming them back is a key engine of the deck. In addition to dropping a few basics I decided to drop Dwarven Mine and Gingerbread Cabin as they are increasingly tough to trigger until the very late game, instead adding a full suite of artifact lands plus Dryad Arbor and Treasure Vault as lands that can also be fodder and adding Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance and Roadside Reliquary as excellent targets for Erinis and Loam.

Cards I'm still pondering:
Ayula's Influence - pitch lands to make bears to feed to street urchin to pave the way to recover the lands seems good, but GGG is a rough cost.
Bloody Betrayal/Involuntary Employment/Mass Mutiny/Molten Primordial/Zealous Conscripts - any time I have a sac outlet in the command zone of an R/x deck, I'm tempted to do the ol' sac-n-steal game. These are the best of these effects imo since they come with fodder and/or they steal multiple cards at once for a reasonable price.

Robobro72
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Robobro72 » 1 year ago

TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago
Robobro72 wrote:
1 year ago
Guild Artisan likes this idea a lot.
I agree that Artisan may be one of the better backgrounds, though red doesn't have a lot of great options for this kind of deck. The closest competition is likely Passionate Archaeologist as it's a win condition with Isochron Scepter/Dramatic Reversal. Also is fun with cheating out Eye of the Storm. Doesn't have same utility of Artisan unless the curve is kept crazy low with exile draw effects. Might have to work more with this... will update likely in its own post.

Hawk
Slayer of Threads

TheGildedGoose wrote:
1 year ago
I saw you updated the thread title so I checked your deck again and I really like the way it's looking.

It looks like you're missing a card, though? You're currently at 99 cards if you include the Stomping Ground typo, but you also don't have Life from the Loam in the list which I can only assume is an oversight given the name of the deck, so I'll just assume that's the case.

I don't love Cathartic Reunion here. I like the smaller variant of Thrill of Possibility a bit more since it's more granular, but I think better still are Big Score/Unexpected Windfall/Pirate's Pillage. The higher mv is irrelevant since the cost is immediately offset by the treasure tokens and you already have a dedicated game plan for your mana in the early game, and of course, treasure. I think these cards could be amazing here.

Academy Manufactor might be too cute here but it could also be ridiculously good.
Yeah in my shuffle to change some section names, I didn't add Loam. Fixed, thanks!

And I agree. This is one of the few decks where because our plan for turns 1-4 is pretty tight, we probably want to have more expensive cards. So a small change is:

- Cathartic Reunion, - Harmonize
+ Big Score, + Unexpected Windfall

These add on bring the count of cards that make Treasures, Food, or Clues to 11 which to me feel a bit shy of making Academy Manufactor worth it. It's tough though, since Tireless Tracker and Tireless Provisioner are repeatable and we have a few ways to recur Treasure Vault. I'll mull it over for sure.

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner » 1 year ago

Another card you might want to consider is Tendershoot Dryad. The amount of fodder it could generate might be super useful.

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

Scute Swarm is a great source of fodder, especially with the Loam/Gloom option.

EDIT - missed it when I perused the list, apologies!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”