Seen most of the 2005- show
13%
Seen most of the 1963-1989 show
No votes
Seen most of both shows
2%
Seen all of the 2005- show
5%
Seen all of the 1963-1989 show (minus lost episodes)
No votes
Seen all of both shows (minus lost episodes)
No votes

Total votes: 55

toctheyounger
Pronoun: he / him

Post by toctheyounger » 6 months ago

TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
RxPhantom wrote:
6 months ago
You know, MaRo always says that people's opinion of UB changes when a property they really love comes along. I wonder if that'll be true for me.
Hmm.

Nightman, Sneaky and Mean
Legendary Creature - Human Rogue
Skulk
Spider Inside My Dreams - When Nightman enters the battlefield or attacks, each opponent reveals their hand. You may exile a card revealed this way with a Toll counter on it.
Strong Hands - When Nightman deals combat damage to a player, you may put a card exiled with a Toll counter on it into its owner's graveyard. If you do, you and that player each lose life equal to that card's mana value, and you draw a card.
1/3
Now do Dayman. Or an instant or sorcery call The Troll Toll. Or Because of the Implications.
Malazan Decks of the Fallen
| Shadowthrone/Lazav | Raest/Yidris | T'iam / The Ur-Dragon |

DirkGently
My wins are unconditional

Post by DirkGently » 6 months ago

toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago
Now do Dayman. Or an instant or sorcery call The Troll Toll. Or Because of the Implications.
Because of the Implication BBBB
Sorcery
Target opponent may let you control that player during their next turn. If they don't, you may pay 25 [to] life and that player loses the game.
But the thing is she's not gonna say "no", she would never say "no" because of the implication.
Perm Decks
Phelddagrif - Kaervek - Golos - Zirilan

Flux Decks
Gollum - Lobelia - Minthara - Plargg2 - Solphim - Otharri - Graaz - Ratchet - Soundwave - Slicer - Gale - Rootha - Kagemaro - Blorpityblorpboop - Kayla - SliverQueen - Ivy - Falco - Gluntch - Charlatan/Wilson - Garth - Kros - Anthousa - Shigeki - Light-Paws - Lukka - Sefris - Ebondeath - Rokiric - Garth - Nixilis - Grist - Mavinda - Kumano - Nezahal - Mavinda - Plargg - Plargg - Extus - Plargg - Oracle - Kardur - Halvar - Tergrid - Egon - Cosima - Halana+Livio - Jeska+Falthis+Obosh - Yeva - Akiri+Zirda - Lady Sun - Nahiri - Korlash - Overlord+Zirda - Chisei - Athreos2 - Akim - Cazur+Ukkima - Otrimi - Otrimi - Kalamax - Ayli+Lurrus - Clamilton - Gonti - Heliod2 - Ayula - Thassa2 - Gallia - Purphoros2 - Rankle - Uro - Rayami - Gargos - Thrasios+Bruse - Pang - Sasaya - Wydwen - Feather - Rona - Toshiro - Sylvia+Khorvath - Geth - QMarchesa - Firesong - Athreos - Arixmethes - Isperia - Etali - Silas+Sidar - Saskia - Virtus+Gorm - Kynaios - Naban - Aryel - Mizzix - Kazuul - Tymna+Kraum - Sidar+Tymna - Ayli - Gwendlyn - Phelddagrif - Liliana - Kaervek - Phelddagrif - Mairsil - Scarab - Child - Phenax - Shirei - Thada - Depala - Circu - Kytheon - GrenzoHR - Phelddagrif - Reyhan+Kraum - Toshiro - Varolz - Nin - Ojutai - Tasigur - Zedruu - Uril - Edric - Wort - Zurgo - Nahiri - Grenzo - Kozilek - Yisan - Ink-Treader - Yisan - Brago - Sidisi - Toshiro - Alexi - Sygg - Brimaz - Sek'Kuar - Marchesa - Vish Kal - Iroas - Phelddagrif - Ephara - Derevi - Glissa - Wanderer - Saffi - Melek - Xiahou Dun - Lazav - Lin Sivvi - Zirilan - Glissa - Ashling1 - Angus - Arcum - Talrand - Chainer - Higure - Kumano - Scion - Teferi1 - Uyo - Sisters
PDH - Drake - Graverobber - Izzet GM - Tallowisp - Symbiote
Brawl - Feather - Ugin - Jace - Scarab - Angrath - Vraska - Kumena
Oathbreaker - Wrenn&6

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK
Pronoun: any/all

Post by TheGildedGoose » 6 months ago

toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago
Dayman
Dayman, Champion of the Sun
Legendary Creature - Human Monk
Banding
Ah-AH-ah! - Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Dayman, then put up to a number of your choice of vigilance, lifelink, first strike, and flying counters equal to Dayman's power on any number of target creatures.
1/1

EDIT: Just want to clarify that I am actually genuinely proud of the design of this one.

toctheyounger

TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
EDIT: Just want to clarify that I am actually genuinely proud of the design of this one.
You should be. I love the name of the second ability, it's perfect.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK

toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago
TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
Designer intent is "... enters the battlefield under your control..." but in my haste I neglected to edit that part.

I think Banding is the funniest part, tbh.

toctheyounger

TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago
TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
Designer intent is "... enters the battlefield under your control..." but in my haste I neglected to edit that part.

Yeah ngl I chuckled out loud seeing that of all keywords lol

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK

toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago
TheGildedGoose wrote:
6 months ago
toctheyounger wrote:
6 months ago

Yeah ngl I chuckled out loud seeing that of all keywords lol
He is a master of karate and friendship.

BaronCappuccino
Answers: 1

Post by BaronCappuccino » 6 months ago

I voted "Seen a few episodes". I discovered the series late in the run with the bald guy just before David Tennant. I watched a fair bit of David Tennant's run. I watched an episode or two of the Matt fellow that followed him. Haven't watched it much after that. Truth is, I like the theme music more than the show.

Moxnix

Post by Moxnix » 6 months ago

I picked up Timey- Wimey as a deck to have as an unmodified precon for tables that cant handle anything beyond that power level and man what a perfect deck playing its like watching all the episodes since those are all the seasons I watched. Was really good for plainchase too.

Hermes_

Post by Hermes_ » 6 months ago

Moxnix wrote:
6 months ago
I picked up Timey- Wimey as a deck to have as an unmodified precon for tables that cant handle anything beyond that power level and man what a perfect deck playing its like watching all the episodes since those are all the seasons I watched. Was really good for plainchase too.
That's the deck with the suspend stuff right? I'd love to pick up that deck
The Secret of Commander (EDH)
Sheldon-"The secret of this format is in not breaking it. "

Moxnix

Post by Moxnix » 6 months ago

Yea its pretty cool Lots of iconic characters on the cards and some pretty good ones too.

KitsuLeif

Post by KitsuLeif » 6 months ago

I watched every New Who episode and even some of the spin-offs (Torchwood and Class). Started watching it back in 2012 or so with the Christopher Eccleston season and binged it up to the most recent season then. I'm still watching it, though the Jodie Whittaker seasons had pretty bad writing. I'm glad that RTD is back for another four seasons starting with the next.

Lifeless
Not here to contribute.

Post by Lifeless » 6 months ago

Just circling back on this. I watched the Professor's video opening a collector box and while UB is still generally not for me it was really nice to see someone who genuinely loves both Magic and Dr Who talk about every show moment related to every card with such passion. It made me happy to see it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”