Your deck sucks (review request thread)

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Okay Pokken Do your worst: My Unspeakable List You cant cause me more emotional damage than this deck causes when i play it.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

3drinks
Kaalia's Personal Liaison

Post by 3drinks » 1 year ago

There's multiple versions, the WB being the absolute base point of entry.

materpillar
the caterpillar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by materpillar » 1 year ago

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=23919

My Esika, God of the Tree // The Prismatic Bridge deck. It's an Esika deck not a Prismatic Bridge deck. Esika is cast turn 3 every game, the bridge is cast maybe 1/4 of the games on turn 7, The last game I played, I lost because the mana curve was too low, so don't "Oh your mana curve is so bad" me. It needs to be worse. I have a foil Mindshrieker that's why I don't play Keruga, the Macrosage. If you tell me to play Eldrazi, I'll tell you that you suck worse than your reviews.

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 1 year ago

materpillar wrote:
1 year ago

My Esika, God of the Tree // The Prismatic Bridge deck. It's an Esika deck not a Prismatic Bridge deck. Esika is cast turn 3 every game, the bridge is cast maybe 1/4 of the games on turn 7, The last game I played, I lost because the mana curve was too low, so don't "Oh your mana curve is so bad" me. It needs to be worse. I have a foil Mindshrieker that's why I don't play Keruga, the Macrosage. If you tell me to play Eldrazi, I'll tell you that you suck worse than your reviews.
Don't tell me how to roast decks and I won't tell you how to ruin the internet with your decklist ;). You're in the queue!

pokken

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Okay Pokken Do your worst: My Unspeakable List You cant cause me more emotional damage than this deck causes when i play it.
Wow this is an interesting heap. 9 mana commanders that generate one very bad card a turn are pretty problematic in the year 2011 so I'll be reviewing this from the perspective of an early commander player.

Probably the only thing you need to know about this deck is that it plays Genju of the Falls to combo with Ideas Unbound to create an incremental advantage. But I'll tell you some other things because my Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary deck has never lost to this piece of crap. It's turn three and I windmill slam a Primeval Titan and this piece of crap untaps and plays a tapped Coldsteel Heart and looks so sad it tugs at the heartstrings.

I understand that this thing looks like a great card. It has good stats for a blue 9 drop and flying and trample are fantastic together, not virtually pointless to combine at all. And it gets you an arcane card back.

What the author appears to be misunderstanding is that not all spells are arcane. Just because Arcane Denial has the word in the name does not grant the subtype. Rhystic Study has knowledge related words in its flavor text but is also not arcane either.

I think the biggest issue with this deck is that it's playing a bunch of fake cards. I am not sure who came up with Cavern of Souls but that card is both broken and horrible in a mono colored deck. Wizards would never print something that overpowered. I would be playing it in Rofellos and no blue player could ever touch me.

Also what the hell is with the artwork on Niblis of Frost? That thing is so clearly photoshopped and wizards really doesn't take computer generated art as far as I know.

Another issue is the common misconception amongst new players that just because your commander is a creature type you can only play that type. They really need to put out a rules clarification there because Rofellos would suck as an elf deck.

I think that is why the poster made up so many cards. I did a search and there are not really enough decent spirits to make a good deck. Not that the ones this writer made up are good. I get that they are trying for balance but 1 drops are not really playable in commander and
Spectral Sailor's Ability is way too slow. It is only a 1/1 too. No one plays Flying Men they will be too quickly outclassed by cards like Tarmogoyf.

The ramp package is really weird in this deck. No one plays 2 mana rocks. They are worthless by turn 10. And there is no way there are enough lands. To cast a 9 drop commander you probably need like 45 lands.

I would also definitely be playing Thran Dynamo and Worn Powerstone if you ever want to cast your commander on time. Not that I can think of any real reason you'd want to eventually get any of these arcane cards back. They are so bad.

This deck might be better off getting rid of all these bad cards and just playing more good stuff like Staff of Nin and Stroke of Genius.

Probably the biggest problem with this deck other than all the fake cards and the horrible commander is the lack of 8 drops. This decks curve looks like a constructed deck with all these cheap spells. You have four opponents so you really need to have some powerful bombs to close the game with.

I also don't know anyone playing Rhystic Study. Everyone will just pay for it and you won't get any cards. Trash!!

It seems like this deck is trying to win with creature beat down which is how most decks win, but I'm not sure how a mono blue deck could do that without cards like Overrun to close the deal. Maybe since this is a tribal deck (even if it is not required) they could run a bomb finisher like Coat of Arms?

There are a ton of tempo effects in here but it's really considered gauche to be taking pot shots at people all the time. We don't allow attacking before turn 4 in my group and people will look at your funny if you're tapping their creatures and swinging for 4 or 5 all the time.

so in conclusion this deck is a hot mess. We really should stop letting people play fake cards it's kind of getting to be a problem, but this deck just doesn't cut the mustard anyway. This deck sucks!

Ulka

I'm weeping that was amazing Pokken. I truly feel you hate my deck

pokken

materpillar wrote:
1 year ago

Finally, a deck that would fit in with my time traveling writing partner from 2011. Now this deck can close a game and doesn't waste too much time doing things in the early game except cycling Krosan Tusker as Dr. Garfield intended.

Our submitter seems very sensitive about Mindshrieker and not running Keruga, the Macrosage. Given the dumpster fire that is this deck I find this concern to be a bit like picking lint out of your pocket while you're falling into a black hole

So let's start with the commander. Esika, God of the Tree // The Prismatic Bridge is a great card, not really good enough for cedh but the bridge is really strong. Esika on the other hand is best played with a bunch of cheap legends. I don't understand how this deck ever makes enough mana to cast its spells at all much less five different colors of mana to cast bringers early.

I count like 20 or some odd green sources at most and that is really iffy when your entire game plan is dependent on making 1gg by turn 3 so you might get to play the game eventually.

Normally you'd expect some cheap legends to capitalize on esika but the submitter eschews this in favor of the power of hope. Hope that we draw one of our handful of legends we might cast before turn 11. Synergy!

so I'll pause here and say that I actually do find the premise of this deck pretty interesting. It's very subversive to in the day of efficiency to try to win with a truly ridiculously high curve and a clever theme to try to win taking advantage of synergies with that. Unfortunately this deck plays cards like Hypnox. What the %$#% is that thing?

What confuses me about cards like Hypnox -- well, one of them, aside from...
How it ever gets cast without lucksacking into cabal coffers and urborg
Why anyone would draw that thing? Has materpillar ever cast hypnox?
Why is isn't it legendary? Would materpilar tap it for mana if it was or is 8 damage more important?
If you could cast it should you?

Okay so one thing that confuses me is why such an interesting cool funsies deck wants to make Mind Twist anyone. That's awful. I guess by the time you're casting this card it's probably going to be a game of 1v1 because odds are in favor of at least two of the opponents dying of something by then. Like old age or heart disease.

This deck appears to also be competing for the most total words of rules text in a deck. The assortment of high cmc payoffs is basically word salad. It's like an itemized list of "red wall of text spell" from each set in magic history. And then has gems like Protection Racket, a card that has more plot twists than a daytime soap. Do they pay the life? Does someone see a card? What is happening to Hypnox?

I spent an awful lot of time complaining about that dnd deck and all the reading required but this deck definitely takes the gold medal in the "can I read that please? *sigh* can you look up the oracle text and then google the flowchart for me? Oh. You have brought a PowerPoint deck. I see." Olympics.

If I were to offer a genuine suggestion it would be to spend a long time looking at the mana base for this deck. It is so greedy. I get that the commander fixes but it just has so many lands that only tap for one color. I feel like it could really stand to play a few more rainbow lands at least. Then after the submitter has fixed the mana base they can spend some time contemplating Hypnox. %$#% Hypnox

The biggest question other than hypnox that I'm really curious about is a list of which cards in the deck have actually been cast vs existing solely to reveal to Keen Duelist or Pyromancy.

My bet is that the percentage of non lands that have actually been cast for mana is less than 50%.

Lastly, this deck used to be a golos deck. This deck was probably the only actually cool use for golos ever and yes I am including dirks busted ass Sorrow's Path deck. I think this deck might be the single best argument for golos being unbanned. The maybe this deck could win a game again.

This deck is suck. Hypnox suck.

pokken

Editors note: I am doing this on a phone and so typos gonna typo.

materpillar
the caterpillar

Post by materpillar » 1 year ago

Readers Note: I think I'm going to change Esika's deck title from "worst mana curve possible" to "the power of hope". Man that was hilarious.

Another? :please: :please: :please:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32887
Your 2011 author should love this one. It's the first EDH deck I ever built. I even have the first list I posted to mtgsalvation for comparison. It's basically nostalgia the deck for me full to the brim with suboptimal cards that are mostly in there for the art and because angels are cool. As Garfield intended.

pokken

An actual elder dragon? And what looks like the worst one? Damn it I'm in!

PrimevalCommander

Post by PrimevalCommander » 1 year ago

pokken wrote:
1 year ago

I'll be reviewing this from the perspective of an early commander player.

But I'll tell you some other things because my Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary deck has never lost to this piece of crap. It's turn three and I windmill slam a Primeval Titan

No one plays Flying Men they will be too quickly outclassed by cards like Tarmogoyf.

I would also definitely be playing Thran Dynamo and Worn Powerstone if you ever want to cast your commander on time.

This deck might be better off getting rid of all these bad cards and just playing more good stuff like Staff of Nin and Stroke of Genius.

I also don't know anyone playing Rhystic Study. Everyone will just pay for it and you won't get any cards. Trash!!
Absolutely nailed it for 2011 Commander. I feel personally attacked by all of the above statements :rofl:
Those were the days. PRIMEVAL TITAN FOR LIFE. See my username :grin: It will return!

Myllior
Answers: 1

Post by Myllior » 1 year ago

Tear my baby to shreds! Kefnet Voltron
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Reading is fundamental.
image.png

pokken

It's been a 4:30-6:30 day for me so the backlog probably waits til tomorrow. :)

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 1 year ago

The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

pokken

Myllior wrote:
1 year ago
image.png
Editors note: please read bolded section before reporting. They asked for it.

I'm doing this first since the other queue member has had a deck done already.

So in Kefnet the Mindful we have a blue creature that cares about cards in your hand and card draw. This is a pretty unique deck style for mono blue, certainly the first time I've seen one focused on drawing cards.

That's where the uniqueness ends I guess as it proceeds down a well trodden path of mono blue decks filled with a boring ass nonsynergistic ramp package designed to ramp into activating kefnet slightly more I guess. So this deck makes mana to cast its commander, use its ability, and then wins with it. The cards in the deck feel almost like an arbitrary pile. Make mana play commander it indestructible draw card wompnwomp.

I really detest decks with resilient but slow card advantage engines in the command zone. They make for such a slow boring ass game. Kefnet is even worse than trash cards like Ephara, God of the Polis , The Locust God and Erebos, God of the Dead. I don't understand what kind of monster wants to inflict this kind of game on an opponent

Literally every game you ramp into your commander and ride its card advantage into the sunset and people have to play %$#% like Shadowspear to interact with you.

This deck is especially awful because there is literally no synergy. The synergy is mana rocks. It's like Haldan, Avid Arcanist and Pako, Arcane Retriever weaponized ramp.

Aside from the mind numbingly torturous mono brown sub theme we have another stupid mono brown sub theme. It's almost like blue does nothing in this deck except provide pointless goodstuff.

Equipment is so so so %$#% in commander. And this pile of pants is comically bad. Let me count the ways.

1. Shadowspear are you kiddin me. Your guy gets to be all stupid sitting around being impossible to remove but you're going to deny the Ephara, God of the Polis player a good time? What are you going to do with it anyway. Does the author know how to count? The magic number for a 5 power commander is 2. So you kill in three hits. If you're expecting to put two pieces of kit in your stupid bird and swing away..you're banking on having a full hand and putting two pieces of equipment on? Who stands for that?

2. The second magic number for kefnet is 6 since 11 power is two hits. Useless cards like Blackblade Reforged are going to be overkill a lot of the time and are wildly inefficient. Fireshrieker is similarly %$#%. It needs a fortune in mana and another equip to get to two hit kills unless combined with something really beefy or heaven forbid 3 pieces of kit. That is never going to happen unless you're crashing a yugioh tourney.

3. Swiftfoot Boots when your commander is 3 mana with a defensive key word is ridiculous. You don't need haste and you sure as %$#% don't want to get shroudlocked with Lightning Greaves so at least that isn't in there. Please look at your color identity and stop playing stupid defensive equipment that is better used for counter spell slots. Or more pump.

4. No Runechanter's Pike oh right we are playing 50 artifacts instead of good spells that make us consistent and flexible like say the best blue card ever printed Brainstorm.

5. Sword of Vengeance seriously more haste? And 6 mana for 3 turn clock?

The equipment package in this deck is utterly baffling. It feels like it serves almost no purpose that a simple Obelisk of Urd wouldn't do better and safer.

I don't think I like a single piece of equipment in this entire deck. No Sword of Feast and Famine in a tempo deck? Really?

No Dowsing Dagger // Lost Vale - sorry I finally found one I don't hate hiding away in the ramp section. This is the only actual good choice in the deck and we are like 30 paragraphs in.

Let's start into the ramp section.

Firstly let's note kefnet costs 3. We would like to in a decent world cast kefnet on turn 2 sometimes but the vast majority of the time we are wanting to cast kefnet on 3 since our brilliant choice to eschew cantrips (literally the best thing in blue) leads us to desperately needing to fix our lands with kefnet draw.

Where in the sequence of a kefnet game are you ever tapping out on turn 3 for Worn Powerstone?

What are we doing with 2 cmc rocks and Wayfarer's Bauble? Ramp into kefnet on...turn 3 and have a leftover mana for no one drops?

The ramp package is almost as torturous as the equipment package. It's like someone asked Patrick my guest star from 2011 to design a rock package in a vacuum and didn't tell him anything about the deck. On what planet does this deck do anything useful with a Gilded Lotus?

I guess you can ramp into a turn three nothing into a turn five gilded lotus into Worn Powerstone and follow that up with losing to Vandalblast

Do we not know about things that protect our artifacts at all? Like Paradoxical Outcome or even Retract or something.

While busily jamming the clunkerest equipment we can find we somehow forgot about Academy Ruins?

Okay okay ramp package. It is horrible. If you cut all of them except Sol Ring and Dowsing Dagger // Lost Vale and replaced them with cantrips and decent draw spells instead of the heaping pile of crap I am going to talk about next...

Draw spells

What, no Braingeyser? Why not Rhystic Study? Too strong bro?

Is our expected sequence of winning that we play out all our equipment then equip it all then x spell ourselves and then kill someone while tapped out? Why are all so many of these spells sorceries? Sheeeesh. I guess the old leave our mana up instead of equipping our stuff so we can do a big x spell then untap and tap out to equip us better.

We can't spring for a Reliquary Tower in literally the only deck it belongs in either?

Much like every other subgroup or Suspiciously close to 10 cards (is this a stupid template deck?) almost every one of these is trash. Fof is good.

I really don't understand how each section is somehow worse than the last.

Okay time for the 10 card removal package. Weird.

So you know what's awesome with equipment? Mass bounce. So you have to pay for it again. Just stop. Aetherspouts is fine. Rift is fine. Delete the rest.

Can we please get a Spellseeker in this deck? I'm going to guess that would improve the win rate by 100% since I'm guessing the only games this deck wins are when it resolves Cyclonic Rift and people scoop.

Tutors I guess

Whatever. Did you guys know Fabricate for Blackblade Reforged is after several turns of mana investment an 8 turn clock? Yeah boys

Fabricate sucks. 3 mana is simply too much for this effect. Ponder will outperform it 100% of the time but only if you put a few other playable cards in this midden of a deck.

Whir of Invention is cute. You can tap your equipment!! Synergownage.

This is the first one that actually hurt me to write because the deck is so damagingly disjointed it got real for me.

I can write you up an sow to fix it if you want. Because the idea of Kefnet the Mindful voltron is actually appealing. It's literally the only cool thing about this deck. I could see it being super fun if you change every single card except Dowsing Dagger // Lost Vale (just pick less ugly ass islands...couldn't spring for the full arts?)

I hope none of this hurts to read more than it hurt me to write. I'm still a little sad. Because when I heard kefnet voltron I was weirdly excited and now I just want to build it to balance out this karma

%$#% I almost forgot the counter spell package. Of 10 cards :shrug:

I guess we're on a budget. So no Mana Drain and Fierce Guardianship is Too good for your "baby". The brown count might be too hard to enable forces so let's play disallow. Then we can assert dominance by countering our own equips.

Probably a good deck for Cryptic Command but that might be effective. So no.

It again feels like a random pile of 10 counterspells. Guess we're a blue deck ! Got to get on edhrec and pick out some counterspellls I guess.

3drinks
Kaalia's Personal Liaison

Post by 3drinks » 1 year ago

I can't be the only one that reads these write ups in the best kind of Lewis Black rant voice right? Hilarious.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 1 year ago

pokken wrote:
1 year ago
This deck sucks. Stop playing Rune-Scarred Demon its 2022.
Lol I recently put one into my Raphael, Fiendish Savior deck but adding lifelink and +1/+1 gives him a weird Baneslayer Angel kind of angle on top of his tutor. It probably still doesn't make him great but I found your comment funny enough to mention that I had non ironically put one in a deck recently. I still don't have sufficient testing to say if he works there or not though.
Myllior wrote:
1 year ago
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Reading is fundamental.
image.png
On a less trolly note (I know its the point of the thread) but I think you might want a little more vigilance. Enabling Kefnet to function as both offense and defense can be huge forcing opponents to try to go wide or combo against you which blue has a lot of answers to. Akroma's Memorial, Batterskull, Minamo, School at Water's Edge, and Avarice Amulet to name a few options. When Kefnet can also clobber the biggest attacker it really forces opponents to go wide to attack you while you slowly bludgeon them to death.
Last edited by ISBPathfinder 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

pokken

ISBPathfinder wrote:
1 year ago
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Lol I recently put one into my Raphael, Fiendish Savior deck but adding lifelink and +1/+1 gives him a weird Baneslayer Angel kind of angle on top of his tutor. It probably still doesn't make him great but I found your comment funny enough to mention that I had non ironically put one in a deck recently. I still don't have sufficient testing to say if he works there or not though.
I was just thinking if you slapped +1 and lifelink on practically any 9 mana creature it'd be overpowered so maybe you're right. ;)

More seriously rscd is fine if you're animating it or cheating it out the card is just very 2013 lol. Man we played a lot of that dummy back in the day.

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 1 year ago

pokken wrote:
1 year ago
ISBPathfinder wrote:
1 year ago
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
I was just thinking if you slapped +1 and lifelink on practically any 9 mana creature it'd be overpowered so maybe you're right. ;)

More seriously rscd is fine if you're animating it or cheating it out the card is just very 2013 lol. Man we played a lot of that dummy back in the day.
It was also really spooky in that day because clones were EVERYWHERE not to mention Bribery. I can't tell you how scared I was to see someone cast a rune-scarred for the next player to chain 3x clones on him tutoring more clones from the clones lol. I got to the point that I refused to play rune scarred without a sac outlet and someone playing a clone was my que to immediately axe murder him.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that clones are like 1/3 as good as they used to be?
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

3drinks wrote:
1 year ago
I can't be the only one that reads these write ups in the best kind of Lewis Black rant voice right? Hilarious.
I am now. Thank you for this gift.

Ulka

ISBPathfinder wrote:
1 year ago
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
ISBPathfinder wrote:
1 year ago

It was also really spooky in that day because clones were EVERYWHERE not to mention Bribery. I can't tell you how scared I was to see someone cast a rune-scarred for the next player to chain 3x clones on him tutoring more clones from the clones lol. I got to the point that I refused to play rune scarred without a sac outlet and someone playing a clone was my que to immediately axe murder him.

Have I mentioned how happy I am that clones are like 1/3 as good as they used to be?
God I miss the old Legend rules for this purpose alone.

pokken

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago

Ah yes. The good old halcyon days of blue being so much better than every other color with all the answers to commanders. Tuck, clone, etc. bribery for 5 mana prime time. The best days👍👍

Ulka

pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago

Ah yes. The good old halcyon days of blue being so much better than every other color with all the answers to commanders. Tuck, clone, etc. bribery for 5 mana prime time. The best days👍👍
Don't get me started on tuck. That %$#% was amazing and I wish it was still a thing or if you do tuck it adds an additional cost to put into the command zone. I know its very off topic but god it helped balance the overly commander centric focus that I feel the format has evolved into. but thats my 2 cents and not its time to watch Pokken rip a new list to shreds.

pokken

materpillar wrote:
1 year ago
Readers Note: I think I'm going to change Esika's deck title from "worst mana curve possible" to "the power of hope". Man that was hilarious.

Another? :please: :please: :please:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=32887
Your 2011 author should love this one. It's the first EDH deck I ever built. I even have the first list I posted to mtgsalvation for comparison. It's basically nostalgia the deck for me full to the brim with suboptimal cards that are mostly in there for the art and because angels are cool. As Garfield intended.
This abomination is next.

Hi I'm made of actual trash! My name's Chromium! No one knows or cares what rampage does. Still im the only elder dragon where you can make a case that the new one is worse. Certainly dumber.

So Patrick, the time traveler from 2011, is going to take the helm for this review because he has been learning the new cards and updating his decks. And he has personal beef with this deck.

When pokken asked me to review this deck I was like yo yeah I had a chromium deck back in the day too. It was this cool goodstuff esper control deck. I bet I'll dig this.

Well I do. Because it's my %$#% deck. Sure the author added some new cards but this is almost a card for card ripoff of my deck. I'd recognize that combination of zero synergy Academy Rector and all the swords of x and y anywhere.

Sure there isn't Hinder or Hallowed Burial anymore but this is my dammed deck. No one plays Gilded Lotus or Thada Adel, Acquisitor or Sheoldred, Whispering One anymore. My god did people used to whine about sheoldred being unbearable and unbeatable.

The author clearly has not made the same updates I would. They cut High Market when tuck went out but forgot it was so important for triggering rector. Clearly they didn't understand my genius and just started making changes. I get it, I've been away for a while traveling. I just can't believe that materpillar didn't bother to read my primer and somehow got yahoo groups and the old commander forum taken down to hide their plagiarism.

Okay so what's crappy about this deck. Basically any new card is stupid because the author has no idea how the deck works so let's start there.

What the hell is ephara for in this deck we have like three creature. A two card combo for drawing a card with Voidmage Husher ? Does author know about Azure Mage? How about an actual good card draw spell. I heard Rhystic Study is good now.

Is our plan with Creeping Tar Pit to equip it? That's dumb.

What is Recruiter of the Guard for? The old 5 mana stone forge mystic? How about just putting Mystical Tutor back in.

I heard Admonition Angel is great with zero synergy at all. Did you replace Rune-Scarred Demon with that you animal? Best card ever.

Okay Didn't Say Please is cute. Pet card. I get it. It looks cool. But could we play a couple more counters? If you say you cut Arcane Denial for this I will scream.

There is just no way we have enough artifacts for One with the Machine to be good. Garbage. Needs more Whir of Invention and Fabricate

I have to assume Twincast is some kind of trolling strategy.

Okay I'm to the deck.

So this thing is a mess. It can't ramp, it has no Scroll Rack package, it doesn't even play Crucible of Worlds. It plays these stupid Darksteel Colossus instead of Consecrated Sphinx and new consecrated sphinx Sire of Stagnation amd other consecrated sphinx Nezahal, Primal Tide. No phantasmal image is a damn crime. No Sphinx of Uthuun ? Yuck.

Bottom line this deck doesn't have enough copies of Consecrated Sphinx and for that reason I am out.

As far as function this deck took everything cool about my original deck and put %$#% pet cards in there that ruin it. This deck sucks.

Myllior
Answers: 1

Post by Myllior » 1 year ago

pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Editors note: please read bolded section before reporting. They asked for it.
And I'm so glad I did; that was amazing. Thank you 😁
pokken wrote:
1 year ago
Kefnet is even worse than trash cards like Ephara, God of the Polis
This had me howling! What a good start to a Friday.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”