For the record, I owned 3-4 Mana Crypts and even with that I generally played it in like.... a third of decks maybe. In the past when I had a slower meta I played it less but my current meta runs faster and its very often that games end turns 5-8 these days and the rate I played it did go up due to that. I do play One Ring in almost every deck though and I own 6 copies of it. I sometimes have more than six decks together at once but don't generally bring more than 4 with me so it wasn't too much of a problem it just required me to move them about a bit.Avacyn Believer wrote: ↑1 year agoSeems like the wrong attitude in my opinion, I feel like you'll see what you play, same as if you played Mana Crypt in every day, that is the level of cards I'd then expect to face too. I am glad that the few LGS I go to have different approach and I see the One Ring rarelyISBPathfinder wrote: ↑1 year agoI still have it in essentially every deck and expect to see it in essentially every deck as far as opponents can afford to.![]()
I was for mana crypts ban but I do think that banning it while making an exemption for Sol Ring is silly.
