Lately, Pauper community members have expressed interest in talking holistically about the challenges and problems facing Pauper. Whether or not Pauper has "challenges" or "problems" is up for debate, but what is clear is that people want to talk about all of these issues in one unified setting.
As such, Pauper staff are opening this thread as a replacement for the old "Banlist Discussion" thread and the "State of the Meta thread." You can use this thread to talk about any and all of these varied Pauper issues and their intersection. This thread will be heavily moderated, so be sure to read the rules before posting; Anyone who posts in this thread is assumed to have read and understood these rules.
- Bans, unbans, and all things related to the banlist and banlist policy
- Metagame health and diversity
- Reprint suggestions and reprint philosophy
- New cards and design philosophy
- Prices and Pauper finance
- Archetype definitions
- Format health, successes, and challenges
- Anything that constructively relates to these different issues
- All site-wide rules apply here.
- Rules spotlight: No flaming (insulting other users) or trolling (baiting other users into a hostile response). Posts must be civil and respectful.
- Rules spotlight: No spamming. Posts must be constructive, on-topic, and supported with evidence and argumentation.
- No format bashing. If you don't like Pauper, that's fine, but constructively/respectfully explain why and be optimistic.
- Similarly, do not use this thread to voice grievances, complaints, and personal gripes without constructive/respectful suggestions.
- If you see a user flaming, spamming, trolling, or breaking any other rule, report him/her instead of responding to it.