Altered Name Templates

JozsefJK
Servant of the Secret Flame
Pronoun: he / him

Post by JozsefJK » 8 months ago

I don't know what these are formally called, but I saw a card, I believe it was Godzilla, but it had in small border underneath that name, with the name of the original card. They did this with Bag End/Horizon Canopy, Valley of Gorgoroth/Wasteland and a number of other cards from the LOTR collectors packs.

Long story short: I am making Massacre Girl cards with pix of Jodie Comer as Villanelle and I need that frame to do this lol. Is that available though the tools here?
MassacreGirl_JodieComer.jpg

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

So these are what we're calling reskin templates, and they're on the short list of features for the card creator to be made soon but don't exist yet. @Feyd_Ruin would have more information on when you might be able to expect this.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

JozsefJK
Servant of the Secret Flame

Post by JozsefJK » 8 months ago

Awesome, thanks my dude.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”