Which do you like more?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Bonders' Enclave - I don't tend to play monocolored or colorless decks.
or
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

materpillar
the caterpillar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by materpillar » 1 year ago

Diabolic Intent you can do some neat things with the sacrifice. Grim Tutor is just a mediocre goodstuff tutor.

vs

Jemolk
Compulsive Jank Builder

Post by Jemolk » 1 year ago

Primal Surge is way more interesting and requires building around it, which makes it a much better design in my book than the original "search for Mike & Trike, win the game" one card combo of the format.

Teferi's Protection vs Guardian of Faith

The guardian is at least theoretically reusable.
39 Commander decks and counting. I'm sure this is fine, and not at all a problem.

Myllior
Answers: 1

Post by Myllior » 1 year ago

Guardian of Faith. Borrowing the expression from 3drinks in the Community Deck Build Thread, Teferi's Protection is an example of a "boring, egregiously expensive card".

or

Gamazson

Post by Gamazson » 1 year ago

Assuming mono-red; Invoke Calamity for mana efficiency.

or

Mookie
Answers: 48

Post by Mookie » 1 year ago

Mists of Stagnation. If I want my opponents to suffer, it better actually be effective. Throw in Leyline of the Void for some one-sided Stasis shenanigans.

Best white value 2-drop?
vs

(unless you think something else is actually better)

Treamayne

Post by Treamayne » 1 year ago

Mookie wrote:
1 year ago
Not every W deck needs equipment, but nearly every one can benefit from the Ramp.

Combat Shenanigans
VS
V/R

Treamayne

Jemolk
Compulsive Jank Builder

Post by Jemolk » 1 year ago

Baton of Morale. Banding is such a wonderfully screwy mechanic. I love it so much. It's not even as complicated as it looks at first glance; its problem is simply that reading the card doesn't explain the card, because even the reminder text would take multiple paragraphs. In the age of the internet, that's not as big a problem as it was in 1994.

Welcoming Vampire or Mentor of the Meek
39 Commander decks and counting. I'm sure this is fine, and not at all a problem.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Welcoming Vampire just personally. I'm sure this would be reversed if I had Ghave, Guru of Spores at the moment, but my Doran has few tokens and many low-power creatures.

or
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”