Esika - Worst Mana Curve Ever

materpillar
the caterpillar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by materpillar » 1 year ago

So random card of the day popped up Undying Flames. So… I need to run that. Maybe slot in Mnemonic Deluge to combo with it.

I definitely want Hidetsugu and Kairi. I should also slot in Jadzi, Oracle of Arcavios // Journey to the Oracle. I'm on the fence about Emrakul, the Promised End. I've always loved the character and the card is a perfect synergy with the deck but it's so unfun to be on the receiving end of. :/

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 1 year ago

materpillar wrote:
1 year ago
I'm on the fence about Emrakul, the Promised End.
I have started mostly sandbagging this card if I can't steal someone's infinite combo with it (or kill them with Toxic Deluge or similar). like if I see the opportunity to do something hilarious I'll go for it :P But not just to hose somebody.

materpillar
the caterpillar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by materpillar » 1 month ago

Little bit of a bumpy bump here. Just updated the list. Some notable cards.
Mnemonic Deluge - Might be too strong/unfun. Hitting Rise of the Eldrazi isn't a fantastic play pattern for my opponents. On the watchlist
Who // What // When // Where // Why is a 13cmc disenchant so that's neat! Makes the deck need a bit more rule zero talk.

Haven't cast it yet but I expect Conspiracy Unraveler to be pants to the wall insane in this deck.

Wizards keeps printing 10+ cmc cards with cost reduction like The Pride of Hull Clade and Rumbleweed. I had to cut Progenitus and Darksteel Colossus. Good by my sweet nostalgia cards. :(

Hypnox and Worldspine Wurm are probably next. But I love them so much. :(

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”