Danitha, Benalia's Hope

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 months ago

Well a little backstory, I did what I was hoping for as an aura focused death trigger deck based on Danitha a while back and while it found some sucess I really found that it sort of rarely accomplished its thing because it didn't have enough targets in the deck that were hits and it really wanted to be finding Gift of Immortality in specific and a sac outlet that did something like Altar of Dementia. Its not to say the deck didn't function but I found I liked Danitha in general but found that the auras focus for it was a little slim in mono white and ultimately I just became less and less of an auras deck until this version here where I hadn't really been updating the old list much but I am not really an auras death deck anymore so much as just an equip / auras generic deck.

I had gutted the sac outlets and the boonweaver / auratouched mage packages as I shifted to this version. The deck does really well against go wide and direct damage to the face like aristocrats but it can sometimes be a pain against opposing voltron decks in part due to unblockable, protections, and or superior card draw paried with disruption so I have a little more defense against voltron tactics in this list like running Thaumatic Compass and Righteous Aura offhand. I also brought up my artifact and enchantment removal package a little bit because removing key buffs against voltron can be big too.

The lands sac theme is also new but I realized that Scorched Ruins can ramp me into my commander and I just kind of went down that theme a bit. Its possible that I scale that theme back later but I figured I wanted to try it all in for now.

Decklist

COMMANDER (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”