Ending the Turn

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 1 year ago

I am curious with some effects that end the turn like Sundial of the Infinite if they will trigger some end of turn triggers like Jon Irenicus, Shattered One again. I was curious to see if I couldn't get two end of turn triggers with this but as I think about it more I don't know if it steps through all the triggers you naturally get on ending turns.

Accepted Answer

by user_938036 » 1 year ago
"Ending the turn" will bypass the "beginning of the end step" so you won't get such triggers at all. Ending the turn moves the game along to the clean-up step which is after the end step where such abilities trigger. So no, you can't double up on EoT abilities by ending the turn.
Go to full post
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

user_938036
Answers: 21
Pronoun: he / him

Post by user_938036 » 1 year ago

"Ending the turn" will bypass the "beginning of the end step" so you won't get such triggers at all. Ending the turn moves the game along to the clean-up step which is after the end step where such abilities trigger. So no, you can't double up on EoT abilities by ending the turn.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”