Cloudsteel Kirin equip question

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 2 years ago

I was curious with Nahiri, the Lithomancer if she can using her + ability to equip Cloudsteel Kirin onto the tokens she makes. I feel like she can because they are equipment they are just kind of odd and new and not quite the normal equipment so I figured I would double check but I feel like she can. Just a quick double check.

Accepted Answer

by void_nothing » 2 years ago
Sure, there's no problem there. Reconfigure contains both an activated and a static ability, and that static ability turns the card into a noncreature Equipment if an outside effect attaches it to a creature.
Go to full post
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Sure, there's no problem there. Reconfigure contains both an activated and a static ability, and that static ability turns the card into a noncreature Equipment if an outside effect attaches it to a creature.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Rulings”