A weird theory for how the third WAR/MOM like set happens

Previous topicNext topic
User avatar
CommanderMaster999
User avatar
Pronoun: Unlisted
Posts: 1206
Joined: 7 years ago

Post by CommanderMaster999 1 year ago

Well Jace and vraska plans on resetting the mutiverse and loot is connected

Well another trend I notice in quite a few of the stories is cliff hangers of the villains or setting them up like Valgavoth for the most obvious example

My weird theory is this

A remember when bolas plan was to lure and trap as many planeswalkers as possible onto one plane to get their sparks to create a god one (premending spark) for himself using eternals as his minions to gather them

I'm wondering if Jace and vraskas plan is kind of in a similar fashion but lure as many villains as possible to a trap and maybe loot purpose is to use the fomori/coin empire as their version of the eternal to defeat all of them (to go tin foil hat deep maybe eldrazi as well)

I really doubt this it's just something that just came into my head

Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Storyline Speculation”