Tormod, the Desecrator

Tryno
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Tryno » 10 months ago

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by Tryno 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Authored
CommanderIdentity
Erebos
Taii Wakeen

Co-Authored
CommanderIdentity
Anje

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 10 months ago

Pattern of Rebirth - Just another one of those effects I like to think about when playing a green based sac deck. Setting up a creature with this and then end of opponents turns whipping an eldrazi to play sounds kinda great too.

Skullclamp - Well, it goes well with sort of what you are doing.

Invasion of Ikoria - I did some thinking about Unmarked Grave and came to the consensus that you are probably better served by this card given its sort of the same mana to set up but its a creature to play rather than grave. I almost tried justifying this suggestion being Heirloom Blade because I think it would be funny to do it to get gravecrawler but I just couldn't really bring myself to even entertain that being a better idea than the battle lol.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 10 months ago

You might find some nice ideas in my Thrasios/Tormod deck:
https://deckbox.org/sets/3392929

Nether Traitor is really strong in these builds, and Elvish Reclaimer puts in some serious work too.

Tranquil Thicket and Barren Moor are really good imho, if you're running tormod and loam.

If you can afford it, Earthcraft and Cryptolith Rite / Song of Freyalise can be really good ramp effects in these types of builds. Tormods zombies coming in tapped hampers Earthcraft a bit from a combo perspective though.

Agadeem's Awakening // Agadeem, the Undercrypt is worth playing imho, and Malakir Rebirth // Malakir Mire is close.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”