Glissa - Flash Artifact Control

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 12 hours ago

Ok, its kind of weird to bump back to an old commander like this with how much new content is coming out all the time but I felt like I kept seeing cool little things I kept telling myself that might be cool in Glissa and wondering if I could make something.

One big thing that convinced me to run this though was that there are three artifacts (Liberator, Urza's Battlethopter, Shimmer Myr, and Vedalken Orrery) that give me mass flash for other artifacts. Normally I don't really like running these things but with the recursion of the commander the issue of them just getting answered seems less likely as we can loop them back.

Once I have flash spells I can then flash out annoying sweepers as needed to emergency blow everything up and then recur back to my hand. I also like a number of the voltron ideas to pump my commander. Overall it seemed very tricksy with lots of control and that seemed like something I would enjoy playing so here it is.

Decklist

COMMANDER (1)

SORCERY (2)

PLANESWALKER

Approximate Total Cost:

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”