Class enchantment frame?

DorkmasterFlek
Pronoun: he / him

Post by DorkmasterFlek » 6 months ago

Hey folks, love the site and the custom card creator stuff especially. I wanted to ask about Class enchantments like from the D&D sets. There is no frame for these currently, it seems like the only option is to hack the Saga layout to sort of fit but it's not great. Are there any plans to add the Class frames to the custom card creator?

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 6 months ago

So @Feyd_Ruin is basically our one-person development team and there is a long "shortlist" of new features to be added to the custom card creation tool. Classes are one of the frames on that list considering we eventually want to have full support for every frame. Feyd could potentially give you more detailed info but I apologize I don't have anything more to offer on this subject right now.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”