Ezuri - Proliferation (rough list)

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 1 year ago

So, I am going to toss out this list for starters a little rough and unfinished. Yes, I don't have all the lands in there and I am still undecided on a few things. I will kick out some of my initial ideas for what got me rolling on this idea first as well as some of the questions I have right now.

City of Shadows was sort of my starting inspiration to get the ball rolling on this idea. I love that its not legendary and you really only need to dispose of a single creature then you can shift to proliferating it up. Being that its not legendary it means you can clone it and roll in filthy mana. I don't know that I really have much for outlets to dump that mana to other than trying to draw more cards but lets start with seeing if the deck functions before we get too crazy on this card. I did consider the idea of pairing it with something like a green god that can mana dump to pump as a weird voltron but lets start with seeing if the deck works before we go too deep on seeing what city can do lol.

So random ramblings:
Sac Tutors - I could go a lot deeper using Neoform and Eldritch Evolution. Part of why I didn't do this though is that while I do have things I don't mind at all kicking out the door there seemed to be a lot that I did care and not want to boot out the door with these. It felt like my disposable creatures count was more in the like.... 1/3rd of my creatures rather than as high as I had really wanted. I did include Birthing Pod and Natural Order in my list but if I am being hones I am not convinced that any belong or that they don't all belong. Its going to take some testing I think to see if I lean into it harder or run the hell away.
Answers - I am in a weird spot right now where I feel like I have some decent answers for creatures but my naturalize sort of things kind of sucks. I see this and I acknowledge it. I could go for something like a Bane of Progress or add more one shot answers or I could just not care. I am not sure where I stand yet but I suspect I will want at least one more thing for artifact and enchantment that is more than just adding a Reclamation Sage to the list.
Counter Magic / Theft / Transform just some other thoughts in which I could pivot as well. I added what I did so far just because I feel that the bang for the buck is good and that they fit the theme of the deck a bit better. I could add something like a Gilded Drake though for tutor purposes though but I feel kind of bad using some of these expensive silver bullets sometimes against some of the budget constrained players I play against. I don't care as much when it comes to my landbase but something like a drake just rubs some salt in the wound sometimes.

Like I said this is still a bit of a rough working list but I just figured I would see if any ideas rolled in. I have to run though so take care.

Decklist

COMMANDER (1)

PLANESWALKER

Approximate Total Cost:

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Return to “Decklists”