Sythis, Harvest's Hand - Classic Enchantress

BlackbirdPlaysMTG
Lost but seeking
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by BlackbirdPlaysMTG » 2 months ago

manugl84 wrote:
7 months ago
New toy from Doctor Who!
The curse of Fenric might be useful for troublesome creatures. The other two chapters could be conuterproductive, but I think the first is worth it.
Interesting card for sure, but it is worse than Grasp of Fate for me as it only hits creatures. Opponents can also use the tokens to pressure me (before a deathtouch and Fenric token ultimately kill each other when the last chapter resolves). Think it is bad when I play it on curve and in the late mid/late game I am usually pillowforting up so creatures aren't my main concern anymore.
Arebennian wrote:
3 months ago
How did Composer of Spring go? What are your thoughts on Case of the Locked Hothouse and On the Trail?
I haven't been able to play magic for about 3 months because of a surgery, so... not sure yet :P . Azusa does a lot of work during my games and I think Composer will perform in a similar fashion. On the Trail is worse than Composer of Spring, but it is an enchantment, which is nice. It's more conditional than the other cards in the extra land drop suite. Case of the Locked Hothouse is more expensive than the other extra land drop cards, and I don't think the deck needs the play from the top ability, as the deck already draws so much cards. When it comes down to it though, I would play Case over Trail if I wanted to add an extra land drop option.

Tags:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”