Losheel's Workshop

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 years ago

The list is still quite rough and I don't have all of my lands figured out as of yet. I figured I would post it though in case anyone had any ideas.

The general idea was making tokens on opponents turns which lets me do a bit of draw / go token production strategy mixing in some draw and responsiveness. I can only draw from one artifact creature entering a turn so I figured if I do things on opponents turns it really opens me up to drawing more cards.

It looked fun and I figured I would pop up what I had so far. I could go further on anthems if I want but I tend to be more of the mind of make sure it functions before I worry about killing players.

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Tags:

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 3 years ago

The walkers that anthem are always amazing in these decks. Gideon, Ally of Zendikar and Ajani Goldmane are the two I would consider.

Signal Pest and Hangarback Walker also always overperform for me.

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 3 years ago

When you get a commander and it has direct comparisons, in this case Ephara I like to really make the effort to make use of the abilities the other doesn't have.
What could be done is make use of equipment that has combat benefits and some tricky timing with cards that let you equip at instant speed.
So the idea is that you just swing out with everything and look for how blocks occur to get the best results.
Stuff that lets you equip at anytime; Auriok Windwalker, Brass Squire, Leonin Shikari, Sigarda's Aid, Stonehewer Giant.
Then payoff equipment can be along the lines of Mask of Memory, Sword of Feast and Famine, Sword of Fire and Ice, Sword of Light and Shadow, Sword of Sinew and Steel, Umezawa's Jitte.
With the Swords you mostly want to connect to face so you wait to see which of your artifact creatures are not blocked to equip. Or it maybe the case that you actually want to kill a blocking creature, so it makes it super hard for your opponents to make any type of blocks.
Reconnaissance is a backup to this plan and also leaves you with blockers. If you are swinging out and Losheel is removed that can lead to a blow out.
Odric, Master Tactician is an absolute menace as you can just swing out with all your 1/1s and kill the biggest creatures on the board still.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”