SlimeAgainstHumanity.dec AKA Goobert's Revenge

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kirkusjones » 4 months ago

In typical EDHD fashion, I've cooked up a bad list. The idea is simple. Make a lot of ooze (or is it oozes?)

Here's the list.

I should probably find room for more card draw/ramp, but not sure what the right number of Slimes is to make sure I hit consistently. Yawgmoth's Will is on the watch list from the jump, given the power level of my group, but it almost seems okay here, given what it will be used for. Tasigur is another potential commander, though I'm not sure how often I'll have the mana to activate his ability.

Have at it!
Last edited by kirkusjones 4 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Tags:

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Thanks @Hermes_ for the Surgical Extraction recommendation!

Hermes_
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Hermes_ » 4 months ago

kirkusjones wrote:
4 months ago
I blame twitter, but you have Instants listed twice
The Secret of Commander (EDH)
Sheldon-"The secret of this format is in not breaking it. "

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Hermes_ wrote:
4 months ago
kirkusjones wrote:
4 months ago
I blame twitter, but you have Instants listed twice
Man, scryfall's export feature has really been doing me dirty lately. Good catch!

Chrome Mox has cute synergy here. I kind of like the idea of this deck as a place for the fair use of busted cards. Demonic Consultation could easily be in this deck too. We'll see how this iteration plays out, stuff like Lost Legacy and Search the City could probably be swapped for Consultation and Lim-Dûl's Vault if I wanted to be a little more consistent.

Ruiner

Post by Ruiner » 4 months ago

Is Manaplasm locked in as the commander?

I think Tasigur, the Golden Fang might be pretty sweet and still in the same color combination. He'd let you (hopefully) keep recasting copies of your ooze maker, and enables putting copies into your grave/exile.

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Ruiner wrote:
4 months ago

I think Tasigur, the Golden Fang might be pretty sweet and still in the same color combination. He'd let you (hopefully) keep recasting copies of your ooze maker, and enables putting copies into your grave/exile.
Mimeoplasm is not locked in. I picked up a copy of the Jeff Goldblum Tasigur yesterday for maximum stupidity, so he's at the helm. I've messed with the list a bit and I'll make sure to update it in the OP. Kodama's Reach and Cultivate compete with Slime at 3 CMC and while I don't always want to cast a slime on 3, I'd rather run Skyshroud Claim to grab the duals.

Toshi
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Post by Toshi » 4 months ago

Ruiner wrote:
4 months ago
:teach: Alright then: Aeve, Progenitor Ooze, 64x Slime Against Humanity, 35x Forest, done.

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Toshi wrote:
4 months ago
Ruiner wrote:
4 months ago
:teach: Alright then: Aeve, Progenitor Ooze, 64x Slime Against Humanity, 35x Forest, done.
I feel like I can make way more Aeves with the BUG version. Although an Aeve altered to look like Goobert would be pretty cool.

darrenhabib

Post by darrenhabib » 4 months ago

Memoricide, Selective Memory, Stain the Mind, Invasive Surgery

Desperate Research, Demonic Bargain, Plunge into Darkness
Retribution of the Ancients

I'm looking to make a deck, but going to partner Reyhan, Last of the Abzan and Alena, Kessig Trapper. I like the idea of adding a bunch of mana to my pool.

I'm going to use draw equal to power like Life's Legacy, Greater Good, Disciple of Bolas, etc to basically combo off.

I'm probably go to look at Pyromancer Ascension in Red.

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

darrenhabib wrote:
4 months ago
Memoricide, Selective Memory, Stain the Mind, Invasive Surgery

Desperate Research, Demonic Bargain, Plunge into Darkness
Retribution of the Ancients

I'm looking to make a deck, but going to partner Reyhan, Last of the Abzan and Alena, Kessig Trapper. I like the idea of adding a bunch of mana to my pool.

I'm going to use draw equal to power like Life's Legacy, Greater Good, Disciple of Bolas, etc to basically combo off.

I'm probably go to look at Pyromancer Ascension in Red.
Jund storm/spellslinger does sound cool. You get all the Impact Tremors and Guttersnipe effects plus Storm-Kiln Artist and Krark, the Thumbless, too.

EDIT - and Underworld Breach. Gross. Excited to see your list!

Will most likely be swapping Divining Witch in my list for Demonic Bargain or Desperate Research. Good call!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”