Deck Tags extra white space with longer card names

WizardMN
Answers: 128
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 1 year ago

Ok, this is a bit different than my last report. I have been noticing that if I add cards to a deck tag that have a slightly longer name, it adds a third "blank" column to account for that extra space. This makes the tags look a little weird. For example, here is a listing where it shows as expected:
6/13/2022
Approximate Total Cost:

But, if I add in Takenuma, Abandoned Mire, the card name is just long enough to push the tag into a third column of white space.
6/13/2022
Approximate Total Cost:

Of course, if I cut off the last 2 characters of that card, it goes back to normal:
6/13/2022
Approximate Total Cost:

So, it looks like each column only supports 24 characters and anything over that adds a third column even if that column is blank. Can the columns be expanded to support 30 characters perhaps? I realize this might make each column a little wider than they are now in some cases, but it allows the deck tag itself to remain consistent even with longer card names.

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

WizardMN wrote:
1 year ago
longer card names
Somewhere in the previous change's shuffling, the deck's card line lost it's Max-Width property, which prevents these shenanigans (as well as many others).
I've readded and refreshed; looks like it's back to normal - it will now clip long names and ellipses them (I'm looking at you Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar )

:)
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Community Software Feedback and Bug Reports”