Anime customs

Jr88vette
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Jr88vette » 2 years ago

for %$#% and giggles post what u got.
personally im making a 7 deadly sins commander deck.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Just so you know, if you're using the custom card creator tool on-site, you can quickly post your card images using this tag:

[ccimg=?]

Instead of a question mark, use the number that's before the card name in the custom card page for your created card. For example, I happen to have created custom card #7265 on site:
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Neige

Post by Neige » 2 years ago

Alright, so I'm mostly on Instagram, right? I do a contest who's topic is *specifically* to make an MTG card based on anime. I create the following banger and what do I get? Not even an acknowledgment! Nothing! In any case...

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 2 years ago

In case you are wondering: I don't see your "banger". I see the word "Image". Could it be that mtg.design is not a good image host and the same issue happened on Instagram?

Anyway. You can post text cards and use the custom card creator mentioned by void_nothing above to make certain to avoid any such issues.

Neige

Post by Neige » 2 years ago

Komi Shouko.jpg
Let me try again, with both mtg and card text
EDIT: Let me try the card editor from my home cpu:
Komi Shouko
1WW
Legendary Creature — Human

When Komi Shouko enters the battlefield, create a legendary white 1/1 human creature token with "if a spell or ability would target Komi Shouko, it targets this creature instead."
When you cast a spell, sacrifice Komi Shouko.
Combat damage from creatures you don't control is reduced to 1.
1/1

Jr88vette

my Commander for the deck. =p

Jr88vette

up to 44 cards (plus some tokens) customcards/2038-7-deadly-sins/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”