void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 months ago

March CCL Signups/Round 1

"Suspicious Minds"

Brazen Freebooter, taken from MtG Cardsrealm, illustrated by Randy Gallegos
Welcome to the Card Creation League! Everyone is free to participate in either or both of the first two rounds. Come join us!

Theme

It's Anticipation Month here at the CCL! We currently know an unprecedented amount about upcoming major Standard-legal Magic sets, so each round this month will be loosely inspired by one of those sets.

First up is the very next Standard set that will be released. For Outlaws of Thunder Junction, you will need to make a creature card that is somehow an outlaw.

Challenge
Design an Assassin, Barbarian, Deserter, Pirate, or Rogue creature card.
Clarifications
Show
Hide
  • Your card may have any other types and supertypes as long as it's a creature. It may have any other creature types as long as one or more of the five listed types is in its typeline.
  • Make sure to include a rarity.
Anyone can enter this first round! Your submissions are due Saturday, March 9th, 23:59 EST.
Schedule
  • Round 1 — Open to Everyone (March 3rd - 9th)
  • Round 2 — Open to Everyone (March 10th - 16th)
  • Rounds 1 and 2 Critiques (Due March 18th)
  • Top 8 — Open to top 8 finishers (March 19th - 23rd)
  • Top 8 Critiques (Due March 25th)
  • Top 4 — Open to top 4 finishers (March 26th - 29th)
  • Top 4 Critiques (Due March 31st)
  • Final (April, winner determined by public poll)
For this month we will continue asking first and second round contestants to evaluate six other contestants during the critique and top 3 period, in order to increase the total number of evaluations each contestant gets.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 2 months ago

Sand Creek Scofflaw -- 1RR
Creature - Cat Rogue {U}
Haste
Petty Larceny -- When Sand Creek Scofflaw enters, remove a counter from target creature controlled by an opponent. If you do, choose one -- Put a +1/+1 counter on Sand Creek Scofflaw; or create a Treasure token.
2/2

KB52665

Post by KB52665 » 2 months ago

Crow's-Nest Crackshot 2r
Creature — Bird Pirate Scout (U)
Whenever one or more creatures enter the battlefield under an opponent's control, Crow's-Nest Crackshot deals damage equal to its power to up to one of those creatures.
1/1

shullz

Post by shullz » 2 months ago

Shame of Kjeldor
Creature — Spirit Deserter (Rare)
Any player may cast Shame of Kjeldor from your graveyard.
When Shame of Kjeldor enters the battlefield, return target creature card from an opponent's graveyard to the battlefield under your control with a finality counter on it. When Shame of Kjeldor leaves the battlefield, that creature's controller sacrifices it.
0/1
Last edited by shullz 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AnotherAlias
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by AnotherAlias » 2 months ago

Goblin Eggsnatcher
Creature — Goblin Rogue (U)
Haste
When Goblin Eggsnatcher enters, create a 0/2 red Dragon Egg creature token with defender and "When this creature dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying and ': This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn.'"
2/1
Last edited by AnotherAlias 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

netn10

Post by netn10 » 2 months ago

Dimir Necrolacer BB
Creature - Human Assassin (Rare)
Flash
When Dimir Necrolacer enters the battlefield, plot a card from your hand or the top card of your library. (Exile it face-down. You may look at it anytime.)
Flip target face-down card in your exile face-up: destroy target creature or enchantment with the same mana value as the flipped card.
3U: Exile Dimir Necrolacer, then return it to the battlefield.
2/2

Komandon

Post by Komandon » 2 months ago

Golth Horde 2R
Creature — Human Barbarian (rare)
Haste
Whenever a Mountain enters the battlefield under your control you may pay 3. If you do create a token copy of Golth Horde.
1R: Creatures you control named Golth Horde get +1/+0 end of turn. If this is the third time this ability resolved this turn, creatures you control named Golth Horde gain first strike and trample until end of turn.
"Only the hardiest of humans can survive rocky outcrops Northern Wilds. More treat the meaning of fear to the local trolls and ogres."
2/2
Last edited by Komandon 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 2 months ago

Dinghy Mate 1u
Creature - Human Pirate Pilot (u)
When Dinghy Mate enters the battlefield, create a Boat token. (It is a colorless 2/3 artifact vehicle with "Crew 1")
1/1
Last edited by Henlock 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Post by Raptorchan » 2 months ago

Dirk Vance, Victorious Captain 2rr
Legendary Creature — Human Pirate (M)
When Dirk Vance enters the battlefield, create Beauty, a legendary 5/5 red Vehicle artifact token with crew 4.
Whenever a Vehicle you control attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to defending player.
4/4

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 2 months ago

Dream Lobothomizer
Creature — Illusion Assassin (R)
Dream Lobothomizer can't be blocked.
When Dream Lobothomizer deals combat damage to a player, that player shuffles Dream Lobothomizer face-up into their library. Then they exile the top six cards of their library. If Dream Lobothomizer is among the cards exiled this way, return it to the battlefield under your control. Otherwise, that player searches their library for Dream Lobothomizer and exiles it.
2/2

marioguy3

Post by marioguy3 » 2 months ago

Bubbly, Cat Sneak
Creature - Cat Rogue (Uncommon)
Vigilance
At the beginning of combat on your turn, up to one target Cat gets +3/+3 until end of turn, and up to one target rogue creature you control can't be blocked this turn.
2/3
The summer is hot. The sum of sun and hot equals summer.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 2 months ago

This round is closed - please critique the six contestants below you on this list, looping to the top as necessary, and provide an ordered top 3 from those six.

OneAndOnly
KB52665
shullz
AnotherAlias
netn10
Komandon
Henlock
Raptorchan
Lorn Asbord Schutta
marioguy3
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Raptorchan
Beautiful Liar

Post by Raptorchan » 2 months ago

Crits
Show
Hide
OneAndOnly
The most fair card in this round, I suppose, something that can actually get printed. Good job.
KB52665
Seems fine from the first glance, but can get out of hands if you dedicate some effort into it. Watch out!
shullz
A weird card that likely does you more harm than good, but I am not sure.
AnotherAlias
Cute card, but can be strong because the token is super easy to sacrifice, resulting in 2/1 hasty goblin plus 2/2 flying dragon for plus a kill spell for 3 mana if you use something like Bone Shards on the token.
Lorn Asbord Schutta
First of all, this doesn't work within normal black bordered rules - not because creature card gets shuffled into another player's deck, but also because it does so face-up. Essentially, that's an arguably worse version of uncommon Phantom Warrior where you take high risk to lose it.
marioguy3
At worst, that's a 5/6 unblockable creature for 3 mana, but it can do more!
Show
Hide
1) OneAndOnly
2) KB52665
3) marioguy3

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 2 months ago

Reviews
Show
Hide
KB52665 wrote:
2 months ago
Crow's-Nest Crackshot 2r
Whenever one or more creatures enter the battlefield under an opponent's control, Crow's-Nest Crackshot deals damage equal to its power to up to one of those creatures.
1/1
Compared to the venerable Prodigal Pyromancer, perhaps a little too good -- it doesn't need to be untapped, and can be triggered any number of times per turn, plus the damage it deals also scales up with, say, +1/+1 counters. Also combos with flicker effects, in case your opponent gets more than one critter into play at once. So all in all, a little too good.

The "Crow's-Nest" / Bird Pirate bit is golden, though.

shullz wrote:
2 months ago
Shame of Kjeldor
When Shame of Kjeldor enters the battlefield, return target creature card from an opponent's graveyard to the battlefield under your control with a finality counter on it. When Shame of Kjeldor leaves the battlefield, that creature's controller sacrifices it.
0/1
Deserter is an interesting choice -- first seen on Kjeldoran Home Guard, neh? That evokes a bit of lore.

The finality counter puts a bit of a throttle on things; targeting only opponents probably more so, since you may run out of fodder faster that way. 3MV is a little low cost for unlimited reanimation; being a creature means it can be flickered or reanimated itself, which makes it also a bit too good.

AnotherAlias wrote:
2 months ago
Goblin Eggsnatcher
Haste
When Goblin Eggsnatcher enters, create a 0/2 red Dragon Egg creature token with defender and "When this creature dies, create a 2/2 red Dragon creature token with flying and ': This creature gets +1/+0 until end of turn.'"
2/1
Nice ref to Dragon Egg. I guess it doesn't feel like it's stealing the egg from anyone or anywhere in particular (Momma Smaug gonna be PO'd, though!)

I'm not a big fan of creature abilities that nest other abilities inside them. 2/1 for 1R still feels a little much to me (and of course, the low power just helps breed the Egg and Dragon).

netn10 wrote:
2 months ago
Dimir Necrolacer BB
Flash
When Dimir Necrolacer enters the battlefield, plot a card from your hand or the top card of your library. (Exile it face-down. You may look at it anytime.)
Flip target face-down card in your exile face-up: destroy target creature or enchantment with the same mana value as the flipped card.
2/2
I must be behind on spoilers, I'm still not quite certain what plotting does. It's like forecast, or so I'm told; but your card doesn't indicate how it would be cast on later turns.

Some minor formatting issues on the second ability; "Turn" target face-down card face-up, and capital-D Destroy as the first word of the effect. The card you flip can't be targeted as part of the cost. I'm not big on black enchantment destruction. It's a good thing the plotted card is face down, or it'd be fairly easy to play around. The blue flicker ability is good, allows you to plot out a few more cards ... as well as pull of nifty combat tricks, etc.

"Necrolacer" doesn't quite do it for me -- nothing about the card is specifically working with the dead / undead. "Contract Killer" or something riffing off of that, perhaps?

Komandon wrote:
2 months ago
Golth Horde 2R
Haste
Whenever a Mountain enters the battlefield under your control you may pay 3. If you do create a token copy of Golth Horde.
1R: Creatures you control named Golth Horde get +1/+0 end of turn. If this is the third time this ability resolved this turn, creatures you control named Golth Horde gain first strike and trample until end of turn.
"Only the hardiest of humans can survive rocky outcrops Northern Wilds. More treat the meaning of fear to the local trolls and ogres."
2/2
Overall, pretty cool. It's like landfall and squad had a weird lovechild. It's difficult to make critters at instant speed this way, but I'm sure crafty players can figure out a way.

The squad-esque ability ties in nicely with the activated ability. 6 mana seems a lot for +3/+0 plus first strike and trample, The cost seems to work against the cost of the squad ability (ie, you're not going to pop out of a few guys and pump the team for an alpha strike ... are you?)

I'm not quite on the flavor text -- the usage of the word "treat" seems a little off.

Henlock wrote:
2 months ago
Dinghy Mate 1u
When Dinghy Mate enters the battlefield, create a Boat token. (It is a colorless 2/3 artifact vehicle with "Crew 1")
1/1
Okay, this is pretty straightforward. It's a bit of a hoop to make a 1U 2/3 -- long ago a never-never, but nowadays you see that stat line popping up with legendary creatures (and Elsa), Vehicle should be capitalized. I could see giving the Boat another ability ... or possibly the Mate, to create a bit of tension between crewing the boat and doing something else productive.

Raptorchan wrote:
2 months ago
When Dirk Vance enters the battlefield, create Beauty, a legendary 5/5 red Vehicle artifact token with crew 4.
Whenever a Vehicle you control attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to defending player.
4/4
That's quite a Beauty! It's essentially a 10/x creature with hyper evasion; works even better with red's damage increasers and doublers -- it could very nearly one-shot a player just by itself. (And, of course, works really well if you already have a fleet of Vehicles.) And even if it gets destroyed, you still have a 4/4 left behind. That's a lot for just 4MV.

Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
2 months ago
Dream Lobothomizer
When Dream Lobothomizer deals combat damage to a player, that player shuffles Dream Lobothomizer face-up into their library. Then they exile the top six cards of their library. If Dream Lobothomizer is among the cards exiled this way, return it to the battlefield under your control. Otherwise, that player searches their library for Dream Lobothomizer and exiles it.
2/2
"Lobothomizer" seems like a deliberate typo (not Lobotomy-ize?) and because of that reminds me of Greg Larson's "Thagomizer." The shuffling-into-a-library seems a little strange (even if it almost immediately results in it being taken back out of that library). But it seems like the only way of creating this unique ability. .... Well, you could try something similar (such as naming another card, or targeting a type of card such as a creature or land). The ability to repeatedly exile cards seems pretty cool, and ultimately with a small enough library the chances of exiling the Lobot(h)omizer increase -- very nicely thought out!

marioguy3 wrote:
2 months ago
Bubbly, Cat Sneak
Vigilance
At the beginning of combat on your turn, up to one target Cat gets +3/+3 until end of turn, and up to one target rogue creature you control can't be blocked this turn.
2/3
Should Bubbly be legendary?

As a slightly more expensive Watchwolf, it's also much more power -- potentially turning itself into an unblockable 5/6 with vigilance, or vastly enhancing your team.

"At the beginning of combat" is a little odd, and mechanically not very different from "When you attack" (or "Whenever X attacks...")

Rogue should be capitalized (like Cat is).
Rankings
Show
Hide
1. AnotherAlias' "Goblin Egg Snatcher"
2. Henlock's "Dinghy Mate"
3. Komandon's "Golth Horde"
4. KB2665's "Crow's-Nest Crackshot"
5. shullz' "Shame of Kjeldor"
6. netn10's "Dimir Necrolacer"
HM, Raptorchan's "Dirk Vance, Victorious Captain"
HM, Lorn Asbord Schutta's "Dream Lobothomizer"
HM. marioguy3's "Bubbly, Cat Sneak"

marioguy3

Post by marioguy3 » 2 months ago

OneAndOnly: The formatting ain't perfect but the card works decently well. The treasure ain't free, and the mandatory counter removal might backfire if for example the only counter available was a stun counter (not a may ability).

KB52665: This is a rather intriguing creature removal magnet. Hurts low power creatures but doesn't do much on its own. Fascinating.

shullz: This is one heck of a crazy card. A fun, unique design I'm sure many players will enjoy (the first time at least).

AnotherAlias: Another cool Goblin in a long line of Goblins. I think it's a very fair card.

netn10: The enchantment removal probably (as of now) be "an opponent controls" but otherwise a controlly card. This synergizes very powerfully with other face down cards, like with the Pyxis of Pandemonium.

Komandon: I like cards that can create tokens of itself.

Top 3:

3rd place: Komandon
2nd place: shullz
1st place: AnotherAlias
The summer is hot. The sum of sun and hot equals summer.

shullz

Post by shullz » 2 months ago

Crits
Show
Hide
AnotherAlias wrote:
2 months ago
Goblin Eggsnatcher
Haste
2/1
I like the flavor of this. Maybe getting a whole dragon egg for that cost is a bit too cheap. Although I don't know if this type of aggressive creature would want a dragon egg in the same deck. A red aggro deck would need some good aggressive cards with sacrifice effects to make the most of this card. Then a flier with a firebreathing effect would be a great finisher.
netn10 wrote:
2 months ago
Dimir Necrolacer BB
Flash
2/2
I just looked up what plot does and if I understand it correctly, I don't think it works as a keyword for exiling cards face-down. Also plot allows you to play the exiled card for free which seems really overpowered, but this is balanced by you having to find to find a valid target with the same mana value to flip and play it. I think???.... Or could you just play it for free, while it's face-down? What you were going for is really interesting and unique, but with you misusing (I think?) the plot keyword, I don't know what to make of this card.
Komandon wrote:
2 months ago
Golth Horde 2R
Haste
2/2
Nice flavor. Could theoretically be used as a mana sink when the red aggro deck runs out of cards and top-decks lands, but I think it's too inefficient to be playable for that and at that point the aggro deck has probably lost anyway. Aggro decks don't really want to pay 3 mana for a 2/2. This would either need different stats or have a landfall effect that does things on its own without having to pump mana into it.
Henlock wrote:
2 months ago
Dinghy Mate 1u
1/1
You get a vehicle and its crew in one package, which is nice. Probably not that exciting in constructed, but could see this do quite well in limited.
Raptorchan wrote:
2 months ago
4/4
This ability seems really overpowered. Beauty alone is already 10 damage on board for the next turn and you don't have to put Dirk in harms way to get the benefits. If you already have vehicles in play, let's say a Peacewalker Colossus for example, you can immediately deal some substantial direct damage the turn it drops. It counting for all vehicles you control and not just the ones crewed by this creature, makes it even more powerful.
2 months ago
Dream Lobothomizer
2/2
That's a really unique concept for a card. But I don't know if it's worth it, with you probably losing it after a single attack. It needs an additional shuffle after searching the library for this card. This would also be a nightmare to use in paper with the opponent having to have an extra sleeve in their color, unsleeving it, sleeving it, shuffling it into the library, searching it in library, unsleeving it and then putting it back into its original sleeve. Probably a digital-only card.
Top3
Show
Hide
1. AnotherAlias
2. Henlock
3. Lorn Asbord Schutta
HM: Komandon (I have been switching between them and Lorn Asbord Schutta for 3rd place several times now.)

Komandon

Post by Komandon » 2 months ago

Critiques
Show
Hide
OneAndOnly wrote:
2 months ago
Creature - Cat Rogue {U}
Haste
Petty Larceny -- When Sand Creek Scofflaw enters, remove a counter from target creature controlled by an opponent. If you do, choose one -- Put a +1/+1 counter on Sand Creek Scofflaw; or create a Treasure token.
2/2
Rather powerful. Would make it a rare myself. I'm reminded of Power Conduit of using counters as a resource. I miss that.
shullz wrote:
2 months ago
Shame of Kjeldor
0/1
Had to read this card's second part more to understand. It can work as kinda a graveyard hate if your opponent uses reanimation or graveyard as a resource too. It's easy to kill and can't find how it the counter mechanic works with a card like Feign Death in the rules. If it works like I think it does it can in black have plenty of ways to abuse it.
netn10 wrote:
2 months ago
Dimir Necrolacer BB
Flash
2/2
Wonder how the wording would work with mechanics like Hideaway and Foretell. Might be easy to abuse.
Henlock wrote:
2 months ago
Dinghy Mate 1u
1/1
I see why others rated this well. 👍
2 months ago
Dream Lobothomizer
2/2
That's a rules headache for many reasons.
KB52665 wrote:
2 months ago
Crow's-Nest Crackshot 2r
1/1
I see this and think of it being a like one of the penguins of Madagascar franchise but as a pirate. Since it doesn't fly. I need this card for my Mardu deathtouch CDH deck.
Top 3
Show
Hide

1st: KB52665
2nd: Hemlock
3rd: OneAndOnly

AnotherAlias

Post by AnotherAlias » 2 months ago

Critiques
Show
Hide
Netn10 — I fail to see the 'necro' part of this piece. Plot is already an existing mechanic in Outlaws of Thunder Junction, and the reminder text does not appear to line up.
Komandon — This is a lot of mana for not much reward.
Henlock — I must say, keywording this token seems a little unnecessary. Why not just write it: 'Create a 2/3 colorless Vehicle artifact token with crew 1 named Boat.'? Speaking of which, whilst attempting to rewrite it, I realized that not only was this an odd choice to make it its own keyworded token, but you swapped the positions of stats and color, you swapped the position of type and artifact type, and you forgot to capatilize Vehicle too. You also appear to have capitalized crew and placed it in quotation marks.
Raptorchan — That's a lot. I don't really know what else to say, as I feel it should be evident that this is too much.
Lorn Asbord Schutta — Is this deliberate, or did you mean "Lobotomizer"? You also can't put cards you do not own in your deck, and thus one could not put this in an opponent's deck, as that is against the rules. Though, it is quite a neat effect.
marioguy3 — So at combat it gains +3/+3 until end of turn and can't be blocked? Well, that's how I imagine it going most of the time. Also, rogue should be capitalized.
Top 3
Show
Hide
3rd: Raptorchan
2nd: Lorn Asbord Schutta
1st: Henlock

Lorn Asbord Schutta

Post by Lorn Asbord Schutta » 2 months ago

marioguy3 wrote:
2 months ago
Bubbly, Cat Sneak
Vigilance
2/3
The colors here certainly push towards Cat part more then Rogue, with white having nine Rogues and none of them having saboteur. There is a decent number of Cats with either trample, lifelink or double strike, so a +3/+3 is a nifty bonus for them. This shouldn't be uncommon though. 5/6 unblockable that could be a blocker if needed would wreck drafts, further compounded by a fact that this is somehow not legendary.
netn10 wrote:
2 months ago
Dimir Necrolacer BB
Flash
2/2
Shouldn't target a card in exile if it is a cost to activate. Also I am not sure what "your exile" is. Card I own in exile? Cards that were exiled with abilities and spells I controlled? There is substancial difference. I like that you can exile the top card of library, but you don't get to look at it. It creates tension between risking not hitting the mana value you want and increasing the card advantage.
AnotherAlias wrote:
2 months ago
Goblin Eggsnatcher
Haste
2/1
Love the nesting of tokens. But Dragon Egg keeps bouncing between uncommon and common at and this is stronger. Having a toughness of 1 is almost an upside for this card, since it is easier to set up a trade this way. Also it is a lot of bodies, so if you have a turn one sacrifice outlet such as Carrion Feeder you could easily attack with the Goblin, sack it if they survived the combat, sack the egg and get flying, firebreathing bear swinging on turn three in addition to whatever you gained via sacrificing. This is certainly pushing it in terms of creature quality in red.
shullz wrote:
2 months ago
Shame of Kjeldor
0/1
This is probably the hardest card to critique here. It feels like it would never find a deck wanting to use it. Some creature-light control, with discard or maybe some mill that instead of having a finisher inside the deck tries to find one in opponent's graveyard is the closest one I could think of, but then the question arises why would I risk that my opponent doesn't have any good creature to snatch, or even worse, they keep snatching Shame out of my graveyard, when I could simply run the finisher myself? So this ends up as limited oriented card, where substituting your own deck with parts of opponent's one might prove valuable. But is the risk of having this turned against you really worth it? I imagine it would warp the match significantly, with both players trying to remove the Shame in other's end of turn, then capitilizing on its ability.
KB52665 wrote:
2 months ago
Crow's-Nest Crackshot 2r
1/1
Do-it-yourself Aether Flash, at least at first glance. It fares much more poorly against decks that spit multiple tokens at once or do mass blinking, being a creature it is much easier to remove it then enchantment and it has lower floor in damage. On the other hand it doesn't hit your creatures, comes earlier, the damage dealt is much easier to increase then in Aether Flash position and it immedietly struck me as a Basilisk Collar's target. So at the very least some interesting things can be done with this card.
OneAndOnly wrote:
2 months ago
Creature - Cat Rogue {U}
Haste
2/2
I think such an ability word would be in Dimir, if anywhere, not in red. I also have a hard time imagining environment in which counter removing, from opponent's creatures no less, could be supported as a major mechanic. Otherwise fine.

TOP 3
1. KB52665
2. netn10
3. AnotherAlias
Last edited by Lorn Asbord Schutta 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Henlock

Post by Henlock » 2 months ago

Quick Crits
@Raptorchan - Well, this looks too powerful but as a vehicle fan myself I feel this might be actually printable in a commander set with a not-so-dramatic tweaking. Vehicles can be very clunky and the trigger on attack is hard to pull massively. You need both the creatures to crew and the vehicles themselves, and most vehicles are simply not so good at entering safely in combat.

@marioguy3 : I don't think this works as an uncommon. 5 unblockable damage is a lot and three mana seems a bit too little for the effect.

@Lorn Asbord Schutta I really like this idea. I know that there's the risk of losing the card but I have lost and found auras and permanents under oblivion rings for years now. TheThe power level seems a bit tame, but as with any inventive mechanic I find it better to play it safe and revisit and balance on further sets.

@OneAndOnly This is sweet. Simple and practical. As any uncommon, I am imagining this in a limited environment where counters are part of the themes.

@KB52665 I want to give this deathtouch or pump it to the sky. The way it is worded prevents this from being too oppressive, but it can be very powerful if combined with the appropriat effects.

@shullz This is strange. It's a bit risky but will play in vast variance and that is interesting.

1. Lorn Asbord Aschuta
2. OneandOnly
3. KB52665

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”