{U/B/P}{B/R/P} mana cost in card text

Ridley006
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ridley006 » 1 year ago

I'm trying to create a crazy 'steal-yo-creature' Venom custum card, and I am trying to add {U/B/P}{B/R/P} mana costs and such in an activated ability of the card, but those mana symbols dont render in the card's text box. Any idea if this will ever be implemented?

Ridley006

Ridley006 wrote:
1 year ago
I'm trying to create a crazy 'steal-yo-creature' Venom custum card, and I am trying to add {U/B/P}{B/R/P} mana costs and such in an activated ability of the card, but those mana symbols dont render in the card's text box. Any idea if this will ever be implemented?
Here is the card I am designing. Input is also welcome and appreciated.

Venom, The Alien Costume
?
Legendary Enchantment Creature — Symbiote Ooze
Bestow {B}{U/B}{B/R}{U/P}{B/P}

Symbiosis — {B}{U/B}{B/R}{U/P}{B/P}, {T}: Venom, The Alien Costume loses this ability and becomes an Aura with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {B} to end this effect.

Enchanted creature gets +3/+3 and has vigilance, reach, trample, "Ward—Pay 3 life," is a black Symbiote Ooze in addition to its other colors and types, and "{U/B/P}{B/R/P}: Unattach Venom, The Alien Costume from this creature. Only this creature's owner may activate this ability but only as a sorcery."

You control enchanted creature.

Ward—Pay 3 life.
0/1

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

This is a technical issue that @Feyd_Ruin is best equipped to answer. We do have all of these symbols; it should be a simple matter to get them to show in text boxes if they're not implemented.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Feyd_Ruin
Elder Vampire
Answers: 3

Post by Feyd_Ruin » 1 year ago

Ridley006 wrote:
1 year ago
Fixed!
Now previews and renders correctly in card creator.
Apologies for the issues.
To the beaten, the broken, or the damned; the lost, and the wayward: wherever I may be, you will have a home.

Ridley006

Feyd_Ruin wrote:
1 year ago
Ridley006 wrote:
1 year ago
Fixed!
Now previews and renders correctly in card creator.
Apologies for the issues.
No issues! Thank for the quick response!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Custom Cards”