NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Levin
Pronoun: any/all

Post by Levin » 1 year ago

Nicol Ugin3cubr
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon
Flying, double strike, trample, lifelink, haste
When ~ deals damage to a player, that player discards a card, then you draw a card and put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control. ~ deals 3 damage to a creature or planeswalker they control.
The Phyrexians will not conquer the Multiverse.
2/6
Card isn't complete, should flip into a planeswalker but can't think of suitably powerful abilities
IIW: alternate realities
A terrible name maker. Suggest names for my creations in PMs.

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 1 year ago

The Twin Gods 4RRWB
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God
(art: Iroas and Mogis stand side to side, spears pointed in the same direction)
Whenever a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.
Prevent all damage dealt to creatures you control.
At the beginning of each end step, The Twin Gods deals 1 damage to each creature and planeswalker that dealt damage this turn. If a player controls no creatures or planeswalkers, The Twin Gods deals 2 damage to that player instead.
5/8

Sigarda and Liesa 2WWBG
Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying, lifelink, trample
Whenever a Human you control dies, exile it instead. It returns to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step with an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever a non-Human you don't control dies, exile it instead. Another target creature you control gains hexproof until end of turn.
4/4

IIW: a moment of desperation

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Impressive haul! Now, I've personally always adhered to the 24 hour time limit as closely as possible, in mortal fear of Ulka jumping through my window at 3 in the morning howling at me to judge, but I do feel that lately it feels like a 48 hour window would be more appropriate; I propose a minimum limit of 24 hours and a maximum of 48 hours.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Emrakul and Nicol Bolas UUCCCBBBRR
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi Elder Dragon (M)
Player (This creature is a player that takes turns after yours, and can't lose. You control its turns.)
When you cast Emrakul and Nicol Bolas, or it attacks, exile the top three cards from each player's library.
On its turns, Emrakul and Nicol Bolas may cast up to three cards exiled by itself, without paying their mana costs.
9/15

IIW: prime
I'm not sure how those two got to working together; perhaps it's more of a one-sided relationship and Emrakul basically absorbed Nicol Bolas.

This raises a lot of questions. Presumably you can attack and block with it, including during its turn, and use it for all creature-related shenanigans. But can it be attacked, since it's a player? Presumably a Fleshbag Marauder or any other edict can easily deal with it.
Ink-Treader wrote:
1 year ago
Sigarda and Emeria 1CGWW
Legendary Creature - Angel Illusion (M)
Flash
When you cast this spell, permanents you control have hexproof and indestructible until the end of your next turn. (Including permanents that enter the battlefield after this is cast.)
Flying, ward 3
"I don't think I'll ever understand her, but it seems she cares."
-Sigarda, guardian angel

4/4

IIW: Cross plane interactions
Interesting. Technically not a tricolored Legendary, so doesn't qualify for the prompt, but I'll allow it.

This seems pretty resilient; instant-speed mass protection, gives itself the protection as well, and has ward as well. Feels like it needs quite a bit of playtesting.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar and X URB
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard Spy (M)
Tokens can exist in player's hands, cost 2 to cast, and remain revealed while in a player's hand.
Whenever Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar and X enters the battlefield or attacks, put a Food token on target opponent's hand. As long as it remains there, other spells that player casts cost 1 more to cast.
Whenever a player casts a food, draw a card.
3/3
Clever use of X as the shortest name possible to pair with Asmora! Also good fusion of their themes and abilities; however, the overall card doesn't feel very ubr; in fact it feels wu.

I was concerned that the taxing effect might be too powerful, but then I realized the Food tokens will disappear as soon as Asmora-X leaves the battlefield, so it's basically just tracks Asmora-X's presence. With Claire D'Loon, Joy Sculptor however...
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Vannifar and Melek 3GUR
Legendary Creature — Elf Ooze Weird Wizard {M}
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, if the top card of your library is a creature card, you may put that card onto the battlefield.
4/8

art would be vannifar wearing melek like a suit? she's got ooze, he is ooze. match made in heaven.

IIW: Do this same challenge again
Melek is unfortunately dead; hilariously done-in by Ral Zarek so he could replace it as maze-runner. In effect, Melek shows up, does nothing, and immediately dies. Presumably when you cast its card you snatch it away during that brief window of time.

Of course, in pop-culture, death means little (just ask Ertai), plus Weirds are...weird; what would death mean for an Elemental?

Anyway, this is a very interesting team-up. Great blending of both their mechanical themes, and also interesting deck-building tension here; you need the right balance of creatures and instants/sorceries for a good payoff, but that's what Adventures and MDFCs are for!

If I remember correctly, Temur Adventures was quite the deck in standard; this might be the sort of theme to give urg a more distinct identity.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Svella and Iskene, Artisans of Ice 1URG
Legendary Snow Creature - Human Troll
Whenever a nontoken snow permanent enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay two mana of different colors. if you do, create a colorless snow artifact token named Icy Manalith with "{T}: Add one mana of any color."
WUBRG, Sacrifice an Icy Manalith: Look at the top five cards of your library. You may cast a spell from among them without paying its mana cost. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
1S: Regenerate Svella and Iskene, Artisans of Ice.
2/4

IIW: Legendary creature partners of the past
Hmm, a souped-up version of Svella. The entry is good on its own merits, but since Iskene lacks a card, there is really no way to illustrate their contribution to this team-up.
Levin wrote:
1 year ago
Nicol Ugin3cubr
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon
Flying, double strike, trample, lifelink, haste
When ~ deals damage to a player, that player discards a card, then you draw a card and put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control. ~ deals 3 damage to a creature or planeswalker they control.
The Phyrexians will not conquer the Multiverse.
2/6
Card isn't complete, should flip into a planeswalker but can't think of suitably powerful abilities
IIW: alternate realities
A person after my own heart! I've dabbled with the name Nicol Ugin myself.

And you're right, the tough part is coming up with something suitably epic, but that's also the fun part.
lookingupanddown wrote:
1 year ago
The Twin Gods 4RRWB
Legendary Enchantment Creature - God
(art: Iroas and Mogis stand side to side, spears pointed in the same direction)
Whenever a source you control would deal damage to a permanent or player, it deals double that damage to that permanent or player instead.
Prevent all damage dealt to creatures you control.
At the beginning of each end step, The Twin Gods deals 1 damage to each creature and planeswalker that dealt damage this turn. If a player controls no creatures or planeswalkers, The Twin Gods deals 2 damage to that player instead.
5/8

Sigarda and Liesa 2WWBG
Legendary Creature - Angel
Flying, lifelink, trample
Whenever a Human you control dies, exile it instead. It returns to the battlefield at the beginning of the next end step with an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever a non-Human you don't control dies, exile it instead. Another target creature you control gains hexproof until end of turn.
4/4

Two very good and on-theme entries; these two (four? Two pairs?) don't even need a multiversal threat to team up.

Iroas and Mogis seems like a good mesh of mechanics. My only concern is that the card lacks indestructible and devotion. Understandable due to the lack of room, but cleverly mitigated by the damage prevention.

And as we've seen with recent spoilers, the lack of indestructibility does have precedent.

It's good to see Sigarda and Liesa reconciled. Interesting merging of their themes, represent wbg very well. Again will need playtesting to check power level. Leans more heavily into Human tribal, I feel.

Results:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Third: Juancu
Second: lookingupanddown

Winner: Megiddo
Next:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
More of this: tri-colored legendaries formed by two legendaries teaming up
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Sporegorger_Dragon

I've been staring at these for the past seven hours and I finally give up, I'm just going to post them now:

Muldrotha and Nemata
2{B}{B}{G}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Treefolk (M)
Reach
When Muldrotha and Nemata enters the battlefield, if you cast it, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each card type among cards in your graveyard, then return a card of each permanent type from your graveyard to your hand.
6/6

Phylath and Yarok
2{B}{G}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Horror (M)
Deathtouch, lifelink, trample
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a 0/1 green Plant creature token, then put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control.
Whenever the ability of a permanent you control triggers at the beginning of your upkeep or end step, that ability triggers an additional time.
5/5

IIW: Mundane Dimir creature for their public face
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Chandra and Teysa WBR
Legendary Team - Chandra Human Wizard (M)
(A team is a creature that uses +1/+1 counters as loyalty, and also a planeswalker as long as it has loyalty. Creatures that would attack it become blocked by it instead.)
+1 : Create a 1/1 red Elemental creature token with haste.
-1 : Destroy target creature with power 1 or less. If you controlled that creature, draw a card.
{1} 2/1

Rules: Damage done to a team removes loyalty first, until it runs out, then any leftover damage is marked on the creature.

IIW: horoscopes
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
also a planeswalker as long as it has loyalty
Ok, this part here? This is clever.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Impressive haul! Now, I've personally always adhered to the 24 hour time limit as closely as possible, in mortal fear of Ulka jumping through my window at 3 in the morning howling at me to judge, but I do feel that lately it feels like a 48 hour window would be more appropriate; I propose a minimum limit of 24 hours and a maximum of 48 hours.
Hey now I am not a window jumper like a simple burglar. Clearly I shawshank my way into your home to badger you to judge.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

48 hours might as well be ten years
MEG

Post by avatarz » 1 year ago

Aboshan and Becket Brass 2URB
Legendary Creature – Cephalid Human Pirate (M)
Ward—1, Sacrifice a permanent
1U: Tap target artifact or creature.
1R: Until end of your next turn, gain control of target tapped artifact or creature.
1B, Sacrifice an artifact or creature: Create a treasure token.
4/4

IIW: Mana value 1 mythics

Levin
Pronoun: any/all

Post by Levin » 1 year ago

Lavinia and Lazav2wuub
Legendary Creature – Human Shapeshifter (R)
Changeling
Whenever another player casts a spell, if it's your turn, you may cast a spell with lesser mana value without paying its cost. If you don't, create X 1/1 black and white Spirit creature tokens with flying and draw a card.
Whenever you cast a spell, counter or copy target spell with lesser mana value.
5/5
IIW: copy 2nd place
Last edited by Levin 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
A terrible name maker. Suggest names for my creations in PMs.

lookingupanddown

Selvala and Winota 2RGW
Legendary Creature - Human Elf
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, add R, G or W. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
Whenever a non-Human creature you control attacks, reveal the top X cards of your library, where X is the greatest power among creatures you control. Choose a Human creature card from among them and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Put the rest onto the bottom of your library in a random order.
4/4

Juancu

Things I couldn't make work:

Ur-dragon and Ur-drago
Akroma and Akroma (and Braids and Braids)
Talrand and Alrund
From Ao to Zur
Dee Kay and Fblthp

Sporegorger_Dragon

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Akroma and Akroma
Perhaps a bit of blue from Ixidor?

Like "Akroma and Akroma, Ixidor's Paragons".

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Ur-dragon and Ur-drago
The "Actually We Have Nothing to Do With Each Other" gang!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Sporegorger_Dragon

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Ur-dragon and Ur-drago
The "Actually We Have Nothing to Do With Each Other" gang!
The Difference The "N" Makes Is Really Critical, We Keep Getting Each Other's Mail

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

N.B. I forgot who/what Ur-Drago was and looked it up. You could have given me fifty guesses and I wouldn't have gotten anywhere close to the actual answer
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters 2BRGG
Legendary Creature - Elemental Dragon Zombie
Flying, Haste, Trample
Whenever Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters attacks, it may fight target creature an opponent controls.
R: Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters gets +1/+0 until the end of turn.
BG Regenerate Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters.
7/5

IIW: More of this smashup duo fights but now just for two color pairs
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Archelos and Kwain 2wug
Legendary Creature- Turtle Rabbit (R)
Each player plays with the top card of their library revealed.
Players may play land cards from the tops of their libraries.
Creatures and lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.
3/7

For some reason I'm tempted to do something like "Teferi and his Future Self"

IIW: The surprising reason Phyrexia loses

Sporegorger_Dragon

Grismold and Ivy
2{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Troll Faerie (M)
Flying, trample
Whenever a player casts a spell that targets only a single creature, create a 1/1 green Plant creature token, then copy that spell. The copy targets that token.
Whenever a token leaves the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Grismold and Ivy.
3/3

Art shows Ivy gleefully levitating a somewhat concerned Grismold using her magic

EDIT: I have been a FOOL.

Tatsunari and Grolnok
3{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Human Ninja Frog (M)
When Tatsunari and Grolnok enters the battlefield, you may create Keimi the Toad, a legendary 3/3 black and green Frog creature token with "Whenever you cast a spell you don't own, each opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life."
Whenever a Frog you control deals combat damage to a player, exile target nonland card from their graveyard. You may cast that card for as long as it remains exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast that spell.
3/6

IIW: Mundane Dimir creature used openly in public

Megiddo
MEG

1 year ago
Muldrotha and Nemata
2{B}{B}{G}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Treefolk (M)
Reach
When Muldrotha and Nemata enters the battlefield, if you cast it, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each card type among cards in your graveyard, then return a card of each permanent type from your graveyard to your hand.
6/6

Phylath and Yarok
2{B}{G}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Horror (M)
Deathtouch, lifelink, trample
At the beginning of your upkeep, create a 0/1 green Plant creature token, then put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control.
Whenever the ability of a permanent you control triggers at the beginning of your upkeep or end step, that ability triggers an additional time.
5/5

IIW: Mundane Dimir creature for their public face
M&N is simply megavalue. I love it. I wish it counted permanent type for both parts of the effect, though, for symmetry. You could then probably do "when you cast it, for each card type, return a card of that type to your hand and create a saproling" or something like that. Good combo.
P&Y loses red from Phylath, is that right? Strong card when it's on the battlefield. It can provide immediate value on end step if you have anything else out, which is helpful. I like that better than ETB value or whatever since it forces you to try to maximize your cards. I find it slightly inelegant that it both has an upkeep ability and doubles that ability.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Chandra and Teysa WBR
Legendary Team - Chandra Human Wizard (M)
(A team is a creature that uses +1/+1 counters as loyalty, and also a planeswalker as long as it has loyalty. Creatures that would attack it become blocked by it instead.)
+1 : Create a 1/1 red Elemental creature token with haste.
-1 : Destroy target creature with power 1 or less. If you controlled that creature, draw a card.
{1} 2/1

Rules: Damage done to a team removes loyalty first, until it runs out, then any leftover damage is marked on the creature.

IIW: horoscopes
So if I play this and immediately use the -1, it will be a 2/1 that isn't a Planeswalker anymore. But it still has loyalty abilities, right? So next turn I could make an Elemental and it... becomes a Planeswalker again? Also, I play this and immediately +1, it becomes a 4/3, right? I would want to probe into the blocking thing too; am I not able to block with other creatures to prevent this from being attacked? Etc. This, and I don't mean this in a mean way, might be too complicated for the average player.
1 year ago
Aboshan and Becket Brass 2URB
Legendary Creature – Cephalid Human Pirate (M)
Ward—1, Sacrifice a permanent
1U: Tap target artifact or creature.
1R: Until end of your next turn, gain control of target tapped artifact or creature.
1B, Sacrifice an artifact or creature: Create a treasure token.
4/4

IIW: Mana value 1 mythics
Surely Aboshan is dead, right? And these guys aren't on the same plane. But, let's proceed. If you can pay the full 3UBR you get to destroy an opponent's artifact or creature and make a treasure, right? The 1R ability is pretty disgusting as it is, since it completely shuts down your opponent's ability to attack. I think you may need to recalibrate this one. But I like the concept (a legendary Cephalid playing the Kraken role attacking a pirate ship is pretty sweet. Though maybe one of the existing legendary Kraken would be a better fit.).
Levin wrote:
1 year ago
Lavinia and Lazav2wuub
Legendary Creature – Human Shapeshifter (R)
Changeling
Whenever another player casts a spell, if it's your turn, you may cast a spell with lesser mana value without paying its cost. If you don't, create X 1/1 black and white Spirit creature tokens with flying and draw a card.
Whenever you cast a spell, counter or copy target spell with lesser mana value.
5/5
IIW: copy 2nd place
I'm going to assume that I'm casting the spell from my hand here since you didn't specify. You also didn't define X. I can assume it's the mana value of the cast spell, but you do need to specify this. This is an interesting one since I can't really directly trace this card's identity back to either of the legends in the pair other than very obliquely. I don't like the second ability much. Doesn't seem fun. The first ability has potential, though.
lookingupanddown wrote:
1 year ago
Selvala and Winota 2RGW
Legendary Creature - Human Elf
Whenever another creature enters the battlefield under your control, add R, G or W. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
Whenever a non-Human creature you control attacks, reveal the top X cards of your library, where X is the greatest power among creatures you control. Choose a Human creature card from among them and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Put the rest onto the bottom of your library in a random order.
4/4

Another one where they aren't from the same plane. Though, really, I expect we'll see that from MOM by the end of the day. I think his plays out just like Winota but with the addition of mana production(!) and the ability to play green cards in your deck (assuming Commander here; Winota was busted in 60-card formats and I'm more torn on whether costing an additional G is a huge knock on the power level there). I can buy the ability combo though.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters 2BRGG
Legendary Creature - Elemental Dragon Zombie
Flying, Haste, Trample
Whenever Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters attacks, it may fight target creature an opponent controls.
R: Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters gets +1/+0 until the end of turn.
BG Regenerate Bladewing and Silvos, Coliseum Fighters.
7/5

IIW: More of this smashup duo fights but now just for two color pairs
Ah, here we go. Pit Fighters from Onslaught reunite. I guess this is Zombie Bladewing. Anyway, the fight ability doesn't have mechanical precedent but I'm going to allow it given the pit fighter thing. I was a little surprised that the only thing this took from Bladewing's zombie side was the pump ability, but otherwise I'm into it. Oh, wait, this fights when it attacks? LOL. At least regeneration removes the thing from combat. Finally, a reason to use regenerate rather than temporary indestructibility.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Archelos and Kwain 2wug
Legendary Creature- Turtle Rabbit (R)
Each player plays with the top card of their library revealed.
Players may play land cards from the tops of their libraries.
Creatures and lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.
3/7

IIW: The surprising reason Phyrexia loses
Gotta get that class type on there. Shaman + Wizard = ... Warlock? Anyway, I like how you combined these two. Kwain's group hug effect translated into the universal Courser of Kruphix effect plus Archelos locking down opponent's lands and creatures. Could it still be "permanents" as Archelos does, or is that too much?
1 year ago
Grismold and Ivy 2{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Troll Faerie (M)
Flying, trample
Whenever a player casts a spell that targets only a single creature, create a 1/1 green Plant creature token, then copy that spell. The copy targets that token.
Whenever a token leaves the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Grismold and Ivy.
3/3

Tatsunari and Grolnok 3{B}{G}{U}
Legendary Creature - Human Ninja Frog (M)
When Tatsunari and Grolnok enters the battlefield, you may create Keimi the Toad, a legendary 3/3 black and green Frog creature token with "Whenever you cast a spell you don't own, each opponent loses 2 life and you gain 2 life."
Whenever a Frog you control deals combat damage to a player, exile target nonland card from their graveyard. You may cast that card for as long as it remains exiled, and you may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast that spell.
3/6

IIW: Mundane Dimir creature used openly in public
I've had to look up a lot of these creatures, to be honest. Grismold? Who's that. Perhaps a late thought, but if just the (much smaller) faerie can fly, does the whole creature get to fly? Much to consider. I like this one. Good combination of effects in the first ability. I would be tempted to have just left it there! With the second, the reason for the high mana value becomes a bit more apparent.

I was expecting Tatsunari to be riding Grolnok here in absence of Keimi. Other than this oversight (it's a Frog itself! it doesn't need another frog to trigger!) I like everything this is doing. Keimi triggering off of spells you don't own is great, for example.

Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon
Next: Mundane Dimir creature used openly in public
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
I was expecting Tatsunari to be riding Grolnok here in absence of Keimi.
The art would indeed depict Tatsunari riding Grolnok, with Keimi in the background. I didn't have the heart to separate Keimi and Tatsunari and all the implications that would bring.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Grismold? Who's that.
I thought Grismold was a bit more (in)famous for kirkusjones' creatively named thread for a Grismold deck.

Megiddo
MEG

I don't think I saw that thread.

also: I Just considered—

MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

Meticulous Archivist 1{U/B}{U/B}
Creature — Human Advisor (U)
: Each player exiles the top two cards of their library face down.
When Meticulous Archivist dies, turn each card exiled by it face up. Choose a card from among them. You may play that card until the beginning of your next end step.
"I'll take these secrets to my grave."
— Junior Archivist Rose, last words.

2/2

IIW: Your favourite plane has gotten super hecked up by the recently defeated Phyrexian invasion, but it's recovering with interplanar assistance. What's changed?
Last edited by spacemonaut 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Juancu

Traffic Wight 2UB
Creature - Spirit Citizen (U)
Traffic Wight can't attack if it untapped this turn.
Whenever Traffic Wight attacks, put a stun counter on it.
Creatures enter the battefield tapped if Traffic Wight is tapped, and with a stun counter on them if Traffic Wight has a stun counter on it.
2/6

IIW: obscure magic references

lookingupanddown

Dinrova PI 2UU
Creature - Vampire Advisor
Flying
At the beginning of your end step, surveil 1. If a creature died this turn, surveil 3 instead.
2U, : Target player reveals their hand. If one or more nonland cards that share a card type with a card in your graveyard is revealed this way, draw a card.
The Wojek hate working with her and her massive ego, but they cannot deny her skill.
2/4

Discreet Revenant 1B
Creature - Spirit Rogue
Whenever Discreet Revenant attacks, defending player draws a card and you gain 1 life.
B: Return Discreet Revenant from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped with a +1/+1 counter on it. Activate only if an opponent has four or more cards in their hand.
The Dimir's spirit couriers are known to never look into what they deliver, and for delivering to the same buildings for generations.
2/2

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”