NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

I'd like at least one more entry before I judge! Which I will do tomorrow morning :)
MEG

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

I haven't posted yet, right?

Rather than flipwalkers, we have uncommon walkers representing the moment their spark ignited (before they became big, super badasses and such). Then there's probably a mythic version of each too. Cause of the way Wizards likes to do stuff.

Ajani, Reconciled 1WW
Legendary Planeswalker- Ajani (U)
When Ajani, Reconciled is dealt damage, gain that much life.
{+1}
{-2}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. It gains vigilance until end of turn. If you've gained life this turn, put an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
{{5}}

Tibalt, Free At Last R
Legendary Planeswalker- Tibalt (U)
When Tibalt, Free At Last enters the battlefield, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.
{+1}
{-5}: This turn, you may cast an Instant, Sorcery, or Devil card from your graveyard by paying its mana cost and discarding a card.
{{2}}

Mu Yanling, Skychild 4U
Legendary Planeswalker- Yanling (U)
Creatures you control with flying get +1/+1.
{+1}
{-3}: Target creature gets -3/-0 and loses flying until your next turn.
{{5}}

Garruk, From the Jaws of Death 3G
Legendary Planeswalker- Garruk (U)
Flash
When Garruk, From the Jaws of Death enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains hexproof and indestructible until end of turn.
{+1}
{-3}: Create a 3/3 green Beast creature token with trample.
{{4}}

IIW: The thing that wouldn't die.

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Very interesting concept, let me do a riff on it:

Vivien, Shaky Refugee 1G
Legendary Planeswalker - Vivien (U)
Fledgling (Activate a single ability from Vivien each turn, and only as a sorcery.)
1G: Scry 1. Put 2 loyalty counters on Vivien.
2G: Create a 3/3 green Beast creature token and draw a card. Remove 3 loyalty counters from Vivien.

This represents a planeswalker that has no handle on their spark, and needs outside mana to function (rather than powering them "from inside" later.)

Megiddo
MEG

judging shortly. ran out time before i had to go the the eagles game this morning (am i a sports guy now?).
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

Sorry this is late :)
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Tamiyo, Library Card Applicant 1U
Legendary Creature - Moonfolk (U)
At the beginning of your end step, you may put a scry counter on an artifact token you control (as you sacrifice a permanent with X scry counters on it, scry X.)
Whenever a scry action causes you to look at 3 or more cards, exile Tamiyo, then return her to the battlefield transformed under her owner's control.
0/3
--
Tamiyo, Junior Librarian
Legendary Planeswalker - Tamiyo (U)
Shhh! - Your opponents can't cast more than one spell each turn.
+1: Scry 1.
-4: Put target instant, sorcery, or artifact card from your graveyard on top of your library.

IIW: magic endings
I like the ideas here, but I'd like to see another pass on the concept. One thing in particular I want to look at is the scry counters. I know we have a lot of artifact tokens that sacrifice themselves now (treasure, clues, blood) but there's plenty that don't (powerstone, etherium cell, rock). What tokens exist in the environment this card is in? Why does it only trigger when you sacrifice it? I think if it make a token itself it might give me a little more to go on. Counters on tokens is a little sketchy as well, if I look at paper play logistics. Otherwise, I think it seems appropriate.
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Sorin, Heir to Markov 2B
Legendary Creature - Human Noble
At the beginning of combat on your turn, reveal the top card of your library. When you do, you lose X life, and target creature you control gets +x/+0 until end of turn, where X is that card's mana value.
bb: you gain 5 life, then exile Sorin, Heir to Markov and return it to the battlefield transformed. activate this ability only if you've lost 5 or more life this turn and only any time you could cast a sorcery.
2/2
///
Sorin, Guardian of Innistrad
Legendary Planeswalker - Sorin
+1 - Put a +1/+1 counter on up to one target creature. If that creature is a human or vampire, it gains lifelink until end of turn.
-2 - Sorin, Guardian of Innistrad deals 2 damage to any target, and you gain 2 life.
-7 - Create a legendary 6/6 white angel creature token with indestructible named "Avacyn, new protector"

IIW: Help green aggro in standard or alchemy.
Speaking of scry, this is a card that could benefit from some! That first ability reads poorly to me. I wish it caused life loss or otherwise were easier to get value out of, because as it is I'm very afraid that I take a lot of damage and the guy I buff gets killed. Leaves me nowhere. Plus, it's very hard to attack with it. If I happen to flip a 5 mana card, my opponent will block or kill Sorin before my second main phase. Perhaps let the triggered ability be used "during your turn?" Something on the front half needs to be changed up. I like the flip side, though. Strong abilities that I want to be activating. Avacyn should probably fly, but I assume that's just an oversight.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Grandfather Goldmane 3WW
Legendary Creature- Cat Elder(R)
Lifelink
When Grandfather Goldmane enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on any number of other target creatures. Then destroy target creature with power 4 or greater.
"Jazal, Zohri, Ajani: my three grandsons. Listen! I must tell you something!" --Grandfather Goldmane, last words
2/2

Tibalt's Torments RR
Instant (U)
As an additional cost to cast Tibalt's Torments, you may discard one, two, or three cards. If you discarded exactly one card in this way, draw 2 cards. If you discarded exactly two cards in this way, draw three cards. If you discarded exactly three cards in this way, draw five cards then discard a card at random.

Mu Xiu, Who Sings the Wind 1U
Legendary Creature- Bird (R)
Flying
Creatures your opponents control cannot have or gain flying.
4: Target creature you control gains flying until end of turn.
Yanling's mother is Heaven. Her father is Thunder. And her sister is her only true confidant.
1/2

Davriel's Clerk 1B
Creature- Human Advisor (U)
Lifelink
At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent loses 1 life unless they discard a card.
"We're not taking complaints at this time."
1/1

Garruk's Mentor 2G
Creature- Beast (U)
Trample
When Garruk's Mentor enters the battlefield, draw a card and gain 1 life.
The boy learned crucial lessons from predator and prey alike. He outlived them all.
3/1

IIW: Phyrexianize anything.
Right now, Goldmane can't put a counter on a 3/3 and then destroy that 3/3 with the second ability. You can fix it ("then destroy target creature if it has power 4 or greater"), but another approach would be to limit where the counters go to just your own creatures.
Tibbers' Torments makes me look at Valakut Awakening // Valakut Stoneforge and wonder what the third mode here really adds over just doing this.
Is... is Yanling's sister a bird? I think this should cost more (if I assume that the first ability is meant to be like half of Archetype of Imagination), but it's otherwise fine.
Davriel's Clerk feels like it's not doing enough.
I'll always be a fan of a phyrexian rager.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Verov, Trinket Collector UR
Legendary Creature - Goblin Peasant (R)
When Verov enters the battlefield, you may search your library for an artisan card. If you do, reveal it, shuffle, then put that card on top of your library (a card is artisan if it contains an effect that creates.)
Whenever you create a token, if you created tokens with two or more different names this turn, transform Verov.
2/3
--
Verov the Tinkerer
Legendary Planeswalker - Verov (R)
+1: Create a Treasure token.
+0: Create a 1/1 Thopter artifact creature token with flying.
-7: Verov deals X damage to any target and you draw up to X cards, where X is the number of different names among tokens you control.
Oh, "artisan" is a good batch word for something that makes tokens (and two other cards). I think this might be too easy to flip? Maybe? I like this though.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Ajani, Reconciled 1WW
Legendary Planeswalker- Ajani (U)
When Ajani, Reconciled is dealt damage, gain that much life.
{+1}
{-2}: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. It gains vigilance until end of turn. If you've gained life this turn, put an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
{{5}}

Tibalt, Free At Last R
Legendary Planeswalker- Tibalt (U)
When Tibalt, Free At Last enters the battlefield, you may discard a card. If you do, draw a card.
{+1}
{-5}: This turn, you may cast an Instant, Sorcery, or Devil card from your graveyard by paying its mana cost and discarding a card.
{{2}}

Mu Yanling, Skychild 4U
Legendary Planeswalker- Yanling (U)
Creatures you control with flying get +1/+1.
{+1}
{-3}: Target creature gets -3/-0 and loses flying until your next turn.
{{5}}

Garruk, From the Jaws of Death 3G
Legendary Planeswalker- Garruk (U)
Flash
When Garruk, From the Jaws of Death enters the battlefield, target creature gets +2/+2 and gains hexproof and indestructible until end of turn.
{+1}
{-3}: Create a 3/3 green Beast creature token with trample.
{{4}}

IIW: The thing that wouldn't die.
I'll respond to these as a group this time. I think a blank + loyalty ability is going to disappoint and possibly confuse players. I'd sooner have an upkeep triggered ability that puts a loyalty counter on than that. I get the purpose, but I wouldn't be excited to see it.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Vivien, Shaky Refugee 1G
Legendary Planeswalker - Vivien (U)
Fledgling (Activate a single ability from Vivien each turn, and only as a sorcery.)
1G: Scry 1. Put 2 loyalty counters on Vivien.
2G: Create a 3/3 green Beast creature token and draw a card. Remove 3 loyalty counters from Vivien.
Installment plan planeswalker! Interesting. This might be how you pull off a one-mana walker.

Winner: chetoos.
Next: Help green aggro in standard or alchemy.
MEG

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Speaking of scry, this is a card that could benefit from some! That first ability reads poorly to me. I wish it caused life loss or otherwise were easier to get value out of, because as it is I'm very afraid that I take a lot of damage and the guy I buff gets killed. Leaves me nowhere. Plus, it's very hard to attack with it. If I happen to flip a 5 mana card, my opponent will block or kill Sorin before my second main phase. Perhaps let the triggered ability be used "during your turn?" Something on the front half needs to be changed up. I like the flip side, though. Strong abilities that I want to be activating. Avacyn should probably fly, but I assume that's just an oversight.
Yes, Avacyn should have had flying, I just missed it. As for the attacking, it's meant to evoke the Markov experiments that created Vampires on Innistrad. It gives you the power, it's up to you to use it :) I also meant for the ability to bob, so I'm glad I won without that
Last edited by chetoos 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mergatroid_Jones

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Is... is Yanling's sister a bird?
Yes, and until this is official canon, I'll not be satisfied.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

You made me look up what the Standard metagame was like and I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing.

Carnivorous Dryads
2{G}
Creature - Dryad (U)
Haste
T: Add {G}.
Sacrifice another creature: Adapt 1.
3/2

Glinting Tiger Beetle
1{G}
Creature - Insect (C)
Sacrifice Glinting Tiger Beetle: Put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control.
Unearth 1{G}
2/1

IIW: Silent Hill
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Juancu

Bark Amplifier G
Creature - Human Druid
Whenever Bark Amplifier attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target forest you control. Dogs you control gain menace until end of turn.
2/1

iiw; Magic endings
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Spine Thrasher 1G
- Picture of a bear with a book's spine ripped in half -
Creature - Bear
Trample, Protection from Skeletons
Ward 2
Whenever an opponent draws, seeks a card, or searches their library, put a +1/+1 counter on Spine Thrasher.
2/2

IIW: Design a card for the poster above you
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Megiddo
MEG

chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Yes, Avacyn should have had flying, I just missed it. As for the attacking, it's meant to evoke the Markov experiments that created Vampires on Innistrad. It gives you the power, it's up to you to use it :) I also meant for the ability to bob, so I'm glad I won without that
I mentally filled in the bob part when I first read the card, then realized it wasn't there. It is such a natural inclusion that I'm not surprised to hear this!
MEG

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Stump-Sitting Snell -- 1GG
Creature - Ouphe
If a +1/+1 counter would be put onto a creature you control, you may create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token instead.
If you would create a creature token, you may put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control instead.
2/4
IIW: Birds

Mergatroid_Jones

Zuug GG
Legendary Creature- Zuug
Zuug is Zuug.
5/5

Is Zuug even good?

IIW: Pushed stats in 2025.

Juancu

Tarmogoyf says yes.
Apparently, G enchantments is where it's at, currently.

Gifted Ranger G
Creature - Human Ranger (U)
When Gifted Ranger enters the battlefield, draft a card from its spellbook, then put it into the battlefield enchanting it.
(Rancor, Frog Tongue, Gift of the Woods, Keen Sense, Multani's Harmony, Predatory Hunger, Primal Cocoon, Spider Umbra, Vineweft, Whip Silk, Wreath of Geists)
0/1

chetoos

I really want green to be good, I played Hoof back in AVR standard, so you know where I'm coming from. Let's see what you've got.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
You made me look up what the Standard metagame was like and I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing.

Carnivorous Dryads
2{G}
Creature - Dryad (U)
Haste
T: Add {G}.
Sacrifice another creature: Adapt 1.
3/2

Glinting Tiger Beetle
1{G}
Creature - Insect (C)
Sacrifice Glinting Tiger Beetle: Put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control.
Unearth 1{G}
2/1

IIW: Silent Hill
Don't worry, I'm not a playtester, so my judgements will basically be "Does it seem like this card will feel good to play?" with varying definitions of good. I really like the tiger beetle, but the dryad isn't hitting for me.

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Bark Amplifier G
Creature - Human Druid
Whenever Bark Amplifier attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target forest you control. Dogs you control gain menace until end of turn.
2/1

iiw; Magic endings
The best part about this card is that, with the dryad arbor token maker coming in BRO, this attack trigger won't be completely useless anymore.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Spine Thrasher 1G
- Picture of a bear with a book's spine ripped in half -
Creature - Bear
Trample, Protection from Skeletons
Ward 2
Whenever an opponent draws, seeks a card, or searches their library, put a +1/+1 counter on Spine Thrasher.
2/2

IIW: Design a card for the poster above you
This is way too good, should probably have the "other than the first card in draw step" rider on cards like Notion Thief
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Stump-Sitting Snell -- 1GG
Creature - Ouphe
If a +1/+1 counter would be put onto a creature you control, you may create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token instead.
If you would create a creature token, you may put a +1/+1 counter on a creature you control instead.
2/4
IIW: Birds
This one definitely needs "another source" on both abilities. Queen Allenal of Ruadach loves this card. I think that goes infinite, but I'm not sure, and I'd have to check with a judge.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Zuug GG
Legendary Creature- Zuug
Zuug is Zuug.
5/5

Is Zuug even good?

IIW: Pushed stats in 2025.
I mean... Zuug is good, but even I'm a little bit beyond just stat sticks. You're making me miss Werewolf Pack Leader, really.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Tarmogoyf says yes.
Apparently, G enchantments is where it's at, currently.

Gifted Ranger G
Creature - Human Ranger (U)
When Gifted Ranger enters the battlefield, draft a card from its spellbook, then put it into the battlefield enchanting it.
(Rancor, Frog Tongue, Gift of the Woods, Keen Sense, Multani's Harmony, Predatory Hunger, Primal Cocoon, Spider Umbra, Vineweft, Whip Silk, Wreath of Geists)
0/1
Now this is a cool design, sort of an enchantment payoff to add to the gw enchantment deck in alchemy. Admittedly, that deck more wants to cast enchantments, but it still boosts the Hallowed Haunting count, so it probably gets in.

HM: Juancu for Gifted Ranger
Winner: Sporegorger_dragon for the tiger beetle. Sometimes, a simple effect just does it.
Next: Silent Hill

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

it was supposed to have draw a card other than the first card in draw step but i forgot to re-add after formatting DOH
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Megiddo
MEG

Mira, True Mastermind 1W
Legendary Creature — Dog {R}
Lifelink
If a player would create one or more creature tokens, they create that many 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens instead.
Partner
2/2

IIW: seismic activity
MEG

Mergatroid_Jones

I'm unfamiliar with Silent Hill, so I'll figure I'm safe with a few horror tropes.

Something Following You 1B
Instant (C)
Choose one--
- Destroy target creature that entered the battlefield this turn.
- Create a 2/1 black Horror creature token with menace.

Survive the Horror W
Instant (C)
Target creature gains indestructible this turn. If that creature is dealt lethal damage this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.

The Horrible Truth UB
Enchantment- Aura (U)
Enchant creature
When enchanted creature dies, target player draws three cards. and loses 3 life.

IIW: Non-human pirates

Juancu

Vision of Death XB
Sorcery (R)
Create X 3/3 black Horror creature tokens with haste. Sacrifice them at the beginning of the end step.
Note each opponent's life total. Once during this turn, as their life total changes, that player may then change it back to the noted total. When an opponent does, they discard a card and you draw a card. Repeat this process if they changed it from a number lower than -5, then lower than -10, then lower than -15.

Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.

chetoos

Ok, I've never actually played Silent Hill, but I watched video reviews of Silent Hill comics? This isn't inspired by any of those, but instead by the storyline written around them, still connected to Silent Hill, by the guy reviewing the comics.

We sacrifice for our dark god 1RB
Enchantment - Saga
| - Create a 0/1 white human creature token.
|| - Choose target creature you control. Until your next turn, all damage that would be dealt to you and other permanents you control is also dealt to that creature. If that creature has 0 or less power, it gains indestructible until your next turn. Put a pain counter on that creature for each damage dealt to it until your next turn.
||| - Sacrifice a creature. If you do, create a legendary artifact equipment token named "Weapon for our god" and put X charge counters on it, where X is the number of counters on the sacrificed creature. That equipment has "Equip " and "Equipped creature has menace, trample, and gets +x/+0, where X is the number of charge counters on this equipment."

IIW: What horrible tragedy is going to get morphed into a thanksgiving style feast in a few hundred years on Ixalan?

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

The Secrets of Eerie Hill 2WB
Enchantment — Saga (U)
I — Create a 2/2 black Horror creature token with first strike.
II — Each player sacrifices a creature and loses 2 life.
III — Create a 3/3 white Dog creature token with "When this creature enters the battlefield or attacks, tap up to one target creature defending player controls."

IIW: a time travel plot accidentally gives your plane the bad ending

Juancu

Silent Hill
Legendary Land
Tokens you control can't phase in unless you pay C. If you didn't pay, put a +1/+1 counter on that token.
T: Add C.
T: Any number of tokens you control phase out. If three or more tokens phased out this way, draw a card.
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

In my restless dreams,
I see that town.

Silent Hill.

Unfortunately, I've got no gimmick here. I thought Silent Hill was done and dusted, a dead franchise, a relic of a bygone era, but to my surprise the series has come sputtering back to life, with a remake, a new game, and an interactive thingamabob streaming type thing.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Mira, True Mastermind 1W
Legendary Creature — Dog {R}
Lifelink
If a player would create one or more creature tokens, they create that many 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens instead.
Partner
2/2

IIW: seismic activity
You, you know the true secret canon of Silent Hill.

On it's own, that is a formidable partner, but interesting in that it is symmetrical.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
I'm unfamiliar with Silent Hill, so I'll figure I'm safe with a few horror tropes.

Something Following You 1B
Instant (C)
Choose one--
- Destroy target creature that entered the battlefield this turn.
- Create a 2/1 black Horror creature token with menace.

Survive the Horror W
Instant (C)
Target creature gains indestructible this turn. If that creature is dealt lethal damage this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.

The Horrible Truth UB
Enchantment- Aura (U)
Enchant creature
When enchanted creature dies, target player draws three cards. and loses 3 life.

IIW: Non-human pirates
These tropes are indeed applicable to Silent Hill, especially the last one. Silent Hill 2, considered by many fans to be the best in the series (and the one getting a remake), is infamous for a dark and shocking twist.

Since then, every Silent Hill after the third has tried to recapture the magic, but when every game in the series has a "shocking" twist, it does start getting monotonous. At this point, a Silent Hill game without a twist would be a shocking subversion of the series.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Vision of Death XB
Sorcery (R)
Create X 3/3 black Horror creature tokens with haste. Sacrifice them at the beginning of the end step.
Note each opponent's life total. Once during this turn, as their life total changes, that player may then change it back to the noted total. When an opponent does, they discard a card and you draw a card. Repeat this process if they changed it from a number lower than -5, then lower than -10, then lower than -15.

I'm afraid I don't really get this. As I understand, it basically give your opponent of either taking a big chunk of damage to the face, or discarding a card and letting you draw a card to rest their life after that.

I'm not quite sure what the point of allowing this to repeat if they hit negative life.

EDIT:
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Silent Hill
Legendary Land
Whenever you create a token, you may phase it out for as long as you control Silent Hill.
T: Add C.
2WB, T: Tokens you control phase in. Put a +1/+1 counter on each token that phased in this way, then draw that many cards.
Hmm, interesting, but might be too powerful, giving wb's token capabilities.
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Ok, I've never actually played Silent Hill, but I watched video reviews of Silent Hill comics? This isn't inspired by any of those, but instead by the storyline written around them, still connected to Silent Hill, by the guy reviewing the comics.

We sacrifice for our dark god 1RB
Enchantment - Saga
| - Create a 0/1 white human creature token.
|| - Choose target creature you control. Until your next turn, all damage that would be dealt to you and other permanents you control is also dealt to that creature. If that creature has 0 or less power, it gains indestructible until your next turn. Put a pain counter on that creature for each damage dealt to it until your next turn.
||| - Sacrifice a creature. If you do, create a legendary artifact equipment token named "Weapon for our god" and put X charge counters on it, where X is the number of counters on the sacrificed creature. That equipment has "Equip " and "Equipped creature has menace, trample, and gets +x/+0, where X is the number of charge counters on this equipment."

IIW: What horrible tragedy is going to get morphed into a thanksgiving style feast in a few hundred years on Ixalan?
Well, here you got a rough approximation of what goes in Noisy Ravine Silent Hill, more or less.

Interesting little story here. My only concern is that the the last ability works with anything with counters, though I understand it's so that it doesn't become a dud if your token get killed or if they simply choose not to damage you that turn.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
The Secrets of Eerie Hill 2WB
Enchantment — Saga (U)
I — Create a 2/2 black Horror creature token with first strike.
II — Each player sacrifices a creature and loses 2 life.
III — Create a 3/3 white Dog creature token with "When this creature enters the battlefield or attacks, tap up to one target creature defending player controls."

IIW: a time travel plot accidentally gives your plane the bad ending
Ah, I see you got the secret ending too. Let's not tell the others...
Winner and next:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Well, the entry that tickled my fancy the most was cheetos. HM mention to Mergatroid_Jones for basically breaking down Silent Hill to it's barest minimum.

Winner: cheetos

Next:
What horrible tragedy is going to get morphed into a thanksgiving style feast in a few hundred years on Ixalan?
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Juancu

Cornucopia's Shipwreck 4WW
Enchantment - Saga
I Create eight 1/1 white Human creature tokens.
II - X Sacrifice half the humans you control, rounded down. Then put a +1/+1 counter on each human you control.
CCCL Each player creates a Food token and gains 2 life.

chetoos

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
My only concern is that the the last ability works with anything with counters, though I understand it's so that it doesn't become a dud if your token get killed or if they simply choose not to damage you that turn.
That is the idea, yeah. Also, fun idea with this card: Blasphemous Act

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”