NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Librarion 2R
Artifact (R)
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
You draw cards from the bottom of your library.
T: Put a charge counter on the top card of your library (it goes away if the top card of your library changes.) Then if it has three or more counters on it, play that card.

Bullgradon, the Re-Zoner 4GR
Legendary Creature - Giant Warrior (M)
Whenever Bullgradon enters the battlefield or attacks, shuffle your library, then flip it over (it's revealed until shuffled again.) Then choose a group of adjacent cards in your library. If they are all creature cards, put them into your hand. If they are all land cards, put them in the battlefield tapped.
"I thought you said the Reasoner!" -Pastav, last words before re-zoning.
4/6

IIW: steal a name from a previous page
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Hoot, Presage Owl 2U
Legendary Creature — Owl Spirit (R)
Companion — You start the game with an emblem with "Play with the top card of your library revealed."
Flying
You may only activate Hoot, Presage Owl's companion ability if the top card of your library is a land card.
When you cast Hoot, conjure a card named Preordain into your hand.
2/2

IIW: Toned-down companions
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

@wizyard bout time to judge
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

Consulate Overseer UUBB
Creature — Human Advisor (R)
Each opponent plays with the top card of their library revealed.
Once per turn, you may cast a spell from the top of an opponent's library. When you do, you lose life equal to its mana value.
3/3

IIW: Player counters (experience, poison, energy, etc)

wizyard
Pronoun: they / them

Post by wizyard » 1 year ago

judgery:

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Can we do "look at the top card of your library any time" ? Playing with the top revealed has been phased out in favor of "look anytime" due to the awful effect that kinda-perfect information has on the game. From pro play (complete information extra long decision making) to casual "Oh! no! I forgot he had that removal! Now I feel dumb :("
This is a good point. I will here attempt to make a card where the old wording is relevant in the world with the new technology:

Shared Visions 1UUU
Enchantment {M}
Your teammates may play lands and cast spells from the top of your library. Spells cast this way have assist.

IIW: a personal stylistic choice
the inclusion of assist here is interesting. you'll end up paying the colorless costs more and your teammates will pay the colored cost at least, which means their mana base mite want to accommodate what you're playing. which also makes the heavy blue cost of the card a point of tension

in games where it'd be played it seems like it could go nuts, especially if you have more than one teammate. future sight already provides such card advantage, and this has a cost reduction on top of that.
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Disciple of Kruphix 2GU
Enchantment Creature - Human Wizard
You may look at the top card of your library at any time.
t: Exchange a card in your hand with the top card of your library.
Whenever you play a land or cast a spell, you may reveal the top card of your library. If it shares a type with the played card, put that card into your hand.
2/4

IIW: The wolves are at the door
seems like a lot of hopping around. the triggered ability gives this lil hoop to jump thru but activated ability before it makes that jump so much easier.

it feels like a circus performer more than a god's servant. trading a card in your hand with a card in your deck just so you can put the card back in your hand, feels acrobatic or like juggling. not a critique, just a feel
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Kobold Spy R
Creature - Kobold Rogue (R)
You may cast Trap spells from the top of your library.
If the top card of your library is an Instant, it is a Trap in addition to its other types and has "If an opponent drew three or more cards this turn, you may pay 1R rather than pay this spell's mana cost.
1/1

IIW: Traps
haha kobolds are dumb, they dont know to hide their traps
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Collector of Arts 1WW
Creature — Rhino Monk
At the beginning of each combat, put a flying counter on Collector of Arts if the top card of your library has flying. The same is true for first strike, double strike, deathtouch, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, and vigilance.
: Exile the top card of your library.
3/3

IIW: Player counters
seems fine. i like the idea of a monk learning skills from others.

the ability to control your draws on top of a solid body seems more than playable, but that's how it is these days. pushed but by no means overpowered, balanced by today's standards i guess
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Litigation Angel 2WW
Creature- Angel (M)
Flying
Your opponents can't cast spells or play lands that share a card type with the top card of your library unless they pay 4.
4/3

I feel like something like this existed, but I couldn't find it...

IIW: A book, library, or librarian
can lands have costs? i felt like there was some clunky rules hiccups with that maybe..

i dont know if it should include lands in this anyway. with a lil library manipulation you could lock opponents out for the rest of the game. im wary of such things, and it mite be easier to do here than preferable

NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Future Sike 1{U/R}
Creature - Goblin Shaman (R)
If you would draw a card, you may seek a card instead.
"Hmm, don't like this future..."
2/1

The information burden of the old wording isn't relevant because Arena tracks it for you (right?)

IIW: Your favourite recent mechanic
if you dont like the top card you can draw a different random card instead. ok. could work without seek, by giving you the option to draw the 2nd card from top

seems funny that the top card is just going to sit there never changing if u dont like it
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Elite Goblin Spy R
Creature- Goblin Rogue (C)
"Of course he's not spying on us, you nitwit. He's on our side!"
2/1

iiw: refer to a card you didn't think was worth referring to. (Tag the card)
moving on..
wonderful wrote:
1 year ago
Dreb, Lord of Mires BB
Legendary Creature - Demon (R)
Flying, deathtouch
You may not play cards that share a type with the top card of your library.
4/4

iiw: pox deck wincons
like the reverse of the litigation angel. more interesting this way, trying to work around drawback. suppose it could encourage a more diverse deck, playing different card types.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Librarion 2R
Artifact (R)
You draw cards from the bottom of your library.
T: Put a charge counter on the top card of your library (it goes away if the top card of your library changes.) Then if it has three or more counters on it, play that card.
in practical sense, seems manually tricky. you're reaching under the deck to pull cards, but trying on top knock off the counters you put on top in the process. i suppose one could set the top card off to the side.

not drawing the top of course allows the time for counters to build up on the top card, as it sits still.

3 mana seems a fair cost to draw one third of a card each turn, uh i mean one extra card every three turns.

is it red? sure, why not. could just as easily be colorless, so why not red.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Bullgradon, the Re-Zoner 4GR
Legendary Creature - Giant Warrior (M)
Whenever Bullgradon enters the battlefield or attacks, shuffle your library, then flip it over (it's revealed until shuffled again.) Then choose a group of adjacent cards in your library. If they are all creature cards, put them into your hand. If they are all land cards, put them in the battlefield tapped.
"I thought you said the Reasoner!" -Pastav, last words before re-zoning.
4/6

my intial assumption was that if you flipped a deck that was already flipped you'd be turning it face down again

drawing in chunks is funny idea

dunno why it should be worded this way, rather than just saying 'reveal your library' or some such exisiting terms
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Hoot, Presage Owl 2U
Legendary Creature — Owl Spirit (R)
Companion — You start the game with an emblem with "Play with the top card of your library revealed."
Flying
You may only activate Hoot, Presage Owl's companion ability if the top card of your library is a land card.
When you cast Hoot, conjure a card named Preordain into your hand.
2/2

activate? are you saying only cast it from outside the game if that condition is met?

i dunno how toned down this companion is. no deck restrictions- the info you give your opponent is a pretty minor drawback compared to the card advantage this provides by itself being an 8th starting card,

and then it also gives you a preordain?? hmm

the limit to when you can cast hoot is negligible, and seemingly arbitrary
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Consulate Overseer UUBB
Creature — Human Advisor (R)
Each opponent plays with the top card of their library revealed.
Once per turn, you may cast a spell from the top of an opponent's library. When you do, you lose life equal to its mana value.
3/3

IIW: Player counters (experience, poison, energy, etc)
the future sight for opponents' libraries is certainly a solid custom card design that everybody eventually creates. your variation here includes a life loss clause and once per turn restriction on top of that.

dunno if both are needed. is once per turn limit trying to reduce the amount of top deck manipulation this card enables? because playing off the top of opponents' libraries also allows you to sorta fate seal them a bit?

normally mana value based life loss card draw like dark confidant can be built around, but it's interesting that how much this hurts is in this case dependent on your opponents..

winner:

wonderful

next:

pox deck wincons

Megiddo
MEG

finally, a challenge for me

Recallpox 2BB
Sorcery {R}
Target opponent loses 1 life, discards a card, sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a land.
Escape—bbb Pay 1 life, discard a card, sacrifice a creature, and sacrifice a land.

IIW: Open
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Plague-Mad Raptor

Creature - Zombie Dinosaur (R)
Ward - Discard a card.
Plague-Mad Raptor gets +1/+0 as long as you have one or fewer cards in hand.
Dredge 3
1/1

IIW: Bizarre dinosaurs
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

wizyard

Solitary Statue 3
Artifact (U)
Ward 4
Whenever there are no creatures on the battlefield, Solitary Statue becomes a 5/5 Construct artifact creature until another creature enters the battlefield.

iiw: dont use the word creature

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 1 year ago

Attrition in Advancement B
Instant (R)
Each player loses life equal to twice the number of lands in that player's graveyard.
"In any grand revolution, some will gain, and some will lose. Such is the price of progress." - Atmir Khan, Industrialist Oligarch

IIW: Your favourite recent mechanic.

Juancu

Yeo, the Last Resort
Legendary Land
When Yeo enters the battlefield, each opponent sacrifices a Treasure token.
Whenever an opponent had to sacrifice or discard, but couldn't, they lose 1 life.
T: Add C.

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Death Lens 1
Artifact (R)
When another permanent leaves the battlefield, that permanent's controller loses 1 life.
At the beginning of each end step, if a player has lost 7 or more life this turn, exile Death Lens.
The mark of death is clear on you.

Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Reflection of Madness BB
Enchantment
Whenever a player discards, a noncreature nonland card, that player loses 2 life.
At the end of turn if a player has no cards in hand, they lose life equal to the life they lost this turn.

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Festerid 2B
Creature — Horror (R)
Haste
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Festerid.
When Festerid dies, each player sacrifices a creature or planeswalker.
Escape—Exile a black card and a land card from your graveyard.
3/1

Level 2 Judge circa 2016

wonderful
Pronoun: she / her

Post by wonderful » 1 year ago

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
finally, a challenge for me

Recallpox 2BB
Sorcery {R}
Target opponent loses 1 life, discards a card, sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a land.
Escape—bbb Pay 1 life, discard a card, sacrifice a creature, and sacrifice a land.

IIW: Open
This is super cute! I could definitely see moving onto a Bloodghast or Nether Spirit build to fuel this escape. Powerful!
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Plague-Mad Raptor

Creature - Zombie Dinosaur (R)
Ward - Discard a card.
Plague-Mad Raptor gets +1/+0 as long as you have one or fewer cards in hand.
Dredge 3
1/1

IIW: Bizarre dinosaurs
This one is a bit more innocuous of a wincon than most, but it fits quite well. A pretty creative design too. The 2/B cost instead of just B is a little odd.
wizyard wrote:
1 year ago
Solitary Statue 3
Artifact (U)
Ward 4
Whenever there are no creatures on the battlefield, Solitary Statue becomes a 5/5 Construct artifact creature until another creature enters the battlefield.

iiw: dont use the word creature
This is very neat! Very much pulling on my Chimeric Idol heartstrings. Ward 4 is super strong - this essentially has hexproof in a pox deck. I'm actually worried this will be *too* strong - if there is such a thing when referring to Pox decks! If we're leaving Ward 4, I would probably make this a 4/4 to take another turn off the clock.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Attrition in Advancement B
Instant (R)
Each player loses life equal to twice the number of lands in that player's graveyard.
"In any grand revolution, some will gain, and some will lose. Such is the price of progress." - Atmir Khan, Industrialist Oligarch

IIW: Your favourite recent mechanic.
I'd be worried about killing ourselves faster than our opponents with this! This honestly looks more like a mill finisher - and has the potential to do INSANE damage for a single mana, and instant speed. I do appreciate the POP reference though!.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Yeo, the Last Resort
Legendary Land
When Yeo enters the battlefield, each opponent sacrifices a Treasure token.
Whenever an opponent had to sacrifice or discard, but couldn't, they lose 1 life.
T: Add C.

This is super cool, I love the lose life ability! This seems like a new line I've never read anything like, which always gets bonus points! I almost wonder if this should be an enchantment - that's a pretty hefty ability to stick on a land, albeit legendary. Good card name too.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Death Lens 1
Artifact (R)
When another permanent leaves the battlefield, that permanent's controller loses 1 life.
At the beginning of each end step, if a player has lost 7 or more life this turn, exile Death Lens.
The mark of death is clear on you.

This is just what Pox loves - the slow bleed. The inevitable doom. This is great!
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Reflection of Madness BB
Enchantment
Whenever a player discards, a noncreature nonland card, that player loses 2 life.
At the end of turn if a player has no cards in hand, they lose life equal to the life they lost this turn.

Reflection on a 2 mana card, even with a qualifier like that, is super strong! I'd definitely be giving this a try to see how it goes.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Festerid 2B
Creature — Horror (R)
Haste
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Festerid.
When Festerid dies, each player sacrifices a creature or planeswalker.
Escape—Exile a black card and a land card from your graveyard.
3/1

This escape cost speaks my language. This reminds me a bit of Spinning Darkness - except I can point it upstairs too! Big fan - I can imagine some super creepy crawly art on this too that would work perfect :love:

This is a super close round to call a winner for - I love a lot of these entries! I like all the different angles everyone hit for Pox too. Since I have to narrow it down to one, I'll choose Juanco for a design idea/line of text I hadn't seen before.
Winner: Juanco
Next: steal a name from a previous page

Megiddo
MEG

void_nothing wrote:
4 years ago
Tether with Glory 3WU
Sorcery (R)
Exile target creature or enchantment. At the beginning of the end step of your next turn, return that permanent to the battlefield under your control.
Flashback 5WU

IIW: Fun with the design space of flash and/or split second
The first entry in NF.

Tether with Glory 2WW
Enchantment {R}
Enchant nonland permanent
Enchanted permanent can't attack or block, its activated abilities can't be activated, and it has "Other creatures you control get +1/+1."

IIW: a new kind of magic
MEG

Ulka

Sporegorger Dragon 2RG
Creature - Fungus Dragon (R)
Flying
Devour 2
Converge - When you cast Sporegorger Dragon, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each color of mana spent to cast it.
2/2

IIW: Make a Card either referencing or depicting the Flamingo Poster above you

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

I like this challenge. I can be expected to make several entries before the end.
Kobold Spy
Show
Hide
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Kobold Spy R
Creature - Kobold Rogue (R)
You may cast Trap spells from the top of your library.
If the top card of your library is an Instant, it is a Trap in addition to its other types and has "If an opponent drew three or more cards this turn, you may pay 1R rather than pay this spell's mana cost.
1/1
Kobold Spy 0
(Red) Creature- Kobold Rogue (U)
First strike
As you cast Kobold Spy, choose target player. Kobold Spy enters the battlefield under the chosen player's control.
You play with your hand revealed.
1/1
Whispering Eavesdropper
Show
Hide
2 years ago
Whispering Eavesdropper
{W}{B}
Creature - Spirit (C)
Flying
When Whispering Eavesdropper enters the battlefield, each player draws a card and loses 1 life.
2/1
Whispering Eavesdropper 1U
Creature- Homunculus (R)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, you may pay 1 to look at the top card of that player's library. If you do, name a nonland card. When an opponent casts a spell with the chosen name this turn, draw a card.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention."
1/3
Watermark: Dimir
Treasure Heist
Show
Hide
Cythare wrote:
4 years ago
Treasure Heist XUU
Sorcery (R)
Gain control of up to one target artifact with converted mana cost X or less.
If you cast this spell from your graveyard, exile this spell then put it onto the battlefield transformed.
Flashback XRR
//
Fickle Djinn
Color Indicator: Blue/red
Creature - Djinn (R)
Flying, haste
At the beginning of your end step, if you control no permanents owned by another player, target opponent gains control of Fickle Djinn.
3/3
Treasure Heist U
Sorcery (U)
Split second
Gain control of each Treasure. Then each player who controls no Treasures investigates.
Starfallen Goliath
Show
Hide
spacemonaut wrote:
4 years ago
Looks like we all got hit by the busy weekend stick. Happy Diwali, folks!

Starfallen Goliath 3RG
Enchantment Creature — Giant
Trample
Constellation — Whenever Starfallen Goliath or another enchantment enters the battlefield under your control, Starfallen Goliath gets +2/+2 until end of turn, then it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
4/4

IIW: Two-color devotion
Starfallen Goliath 9
Artifact Creature- Giant (R)
Flash, Trample
Starfallen Goliath costs 3 less for each noncreature permanent destroyed this turn by an effect an opponent controlled. (Sacrificed and exiled permanents are not destroyed.)
When Starfallen Goliath enters the battlefield, tap all permanents.
6/9
Jeweled Unicorn
Show
Hide
Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Jeweled Unicorn 1Ww
Artifact Creature - Unicorn Treasure (R)
Lifelink
T, Sacrifice Jeweled Unicorn: Add one mana of any color.
3/3

Iiw: Modern Urban Horror
Jeweled Unicorn 4
Artifact Creature- Unicorn (U)
When Jeweled Unicorn enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, return Jeweled Unicorn to its owner's hand.
1/3

IIW: Weird old mechanics
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 17 times in total.

wizyard

Chain of Evidence UU
Sorcery (U)
For each clue you control, investigate.

iiw: 5 to 10 words in textbox

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Subject16 wrote:
4 years ago
Hashep Stalker 1GG
Creature - Beast (U)
Persist (When this creature dies, if it had no -1/-1 counter on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it."
"The menagerie is gone. We face the Trial of Strength on a daily basis now."
-Djeru

4/2
Hashep Stalker 1GG
Creature — Snake (U)
Zombie creatures enter the battlefield with an additional -1/-1 counter on them.
Remove two counters from among permanents you control: Hashep Stalker can't be blocked this turn.
3/1

Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Sporegorger_Dragon

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Sporegorger Dragon 2RG
Converge - When you cast Sporegorger Dragon, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token for each color of mana spent to cast it.
Of course I generate Saprolings!

Juancu

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Tether with Glory 2WW
Enchantment {R}
Enchant nonland permanent
Enchanted permanent can't attack or block, its activated abilities can't be activated, and it has "Other creatures you control get +1/+1."
I'm pretty sure this could cost WW, or even lower if it had to enchant a creature. Even if it doesn't, the best things you could enchant on your side are a Treasure or something like panharmonicon, but then you're open for a 2-for-1. So, unplayable common in limited.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Sporegorger Dragon 2RG
Creature - Fungus Dragon (R)
Flying
Devour 2
2/2
Easy 6/6 flier for four mana may be too good, and it comes with uncounterable effect, and the easy chance to make a Lethal/Lethal creature with evasion... Still, a nice combination of abilities that could be fixed with changed base P/T, higher cost, or not being a dragon.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Kobold Spy 0
(Red) Creature- Kobold Rogue (U)
First strike
As you cast Kobold Spy, choose target player. Kobold Spy enters the battlefield under the chosen player's control.
You play with your hand revealed.
1/1

Whispering Eavesdropper 1U
Creature- Homunculus (R)
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, you may pay 1 to look at the top card of that player's library. If you do, name a nonland card. When an opponent casts a spell with the chosen name this turn, draw a card.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention."
1/3
Watermark: Dimir

Treasure Heist U
Sorcery (U)
Split second
Gain control of each Treasure. Then each player who controls no Treasures investigates.

Starfallen Goliath 9
Artifact Creature- Giant (R)
Flash, Trample
Starfallen Goliath costs 3 less for each noncreature permanent destroyed this turn by an effect an opponent controlled. (Sacrificed and exiled permanents are not destroyed.)
When Starfallen Goliath enters the battlefield, tap all permanents.
6/9

Jeweled Unicorn 4
Artifact Creature- Unicorn (U)
When Jeweled Unicorn enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, return Jeweled Unicorn to its owner's hand.
1/3
Kobold Spy: I believe it was masques when the last 'play with hand revealed' effect was made, and then they noticed the awful effect that players with perfect information had on the game. (GItaxian Probe or a thoughtseize only reveal as one shot) Even "Play with top revealed" has that effect, hence why it was phased out by "You may look at your top".
Whispering Eavesdropper: Same information effect, but with a 1 upkeep... I'd let it slide if it was higher costed, but the chance of drawing a card is quite high, so the 1 is pretty negligible. Pushed power.
Treasure Heist: Mana abilities (and morph costs) can still be activated in response to split second. So pretty much each player investigates.
Starfallen Goliath: Good sideboard card for any deck that hates Wraths. I don't know if a Lightning Bolt would qualify, I mean damage directly destroys. Anyways, I feel it'd be kinda boring: you flood the board, I play a sweeper, do you have a 6/9 for 0 that kills me?
Jeweled Unicorn: Interesting Whispers of the Muse that can be removed (and is awful against non-creature decks.) I could see it in current standard packs.
wizyard wrote:
1 year ago
Chain of Evidence UU
Sorcery (U)
For each clue you control, investigate.

iiw: 5 to 10 words in textbox
Personal feeling: I thing investigate should be phased out in favor of simply creating clues, to make it in line with Treasures, Food, etc. Having said that, this would have been interesting in Shadows over Innistrad. But another personal feeling: synergy drafting has become way over prevalent. Archetypes should exist, of course, but not every deck should be about how much you fit around your color's archetype. But I digressed twice: good implementation of the card's name.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago

Hashep Stalker 1GG
Creature — Snake (U)
Zombie creatures enter the battlefield with an additional -1/-1 counter on them.
Remove two counters from among permanents you control: Hashep Stalker can't be blocked this turn.
3/1

I like it, it has a weak hosing effect, but becomes more if you play the synergy. I wouldn't mind adding "Draw a card" to the second effect, for power reasons.

HM: Sporegorger Dragon
Winner: Cythare
Next: Toned-down companions.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
You probably meant the submitted card, but I think you should put Ulka here to avoid confusion.

Ulka

1 year ago
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
You probably meant the submitted card, but I think you should put Ulka here to avoid confusion.
You were still the inspiration so it works out

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
1 year ago
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
You were still the inspiration so it works out
:catjam: You're the meaning of my life, you're the inspiration
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Megiddo
MEG

given how it worked at MTGS i shouldn't be surprised, but the choice of emoji here always makes me :sneaky:
MEG

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”