NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Shepherd King 3W
Creature- Human Noble (U)
Warriors you control get +1/+1.
When Shepherd King enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 white Human Warrior creature token and a 0/1 white Sheep creature token.
1/1

IIW: Post-Bolas Amonkhet

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Judging tomorrow no matter what
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Thoughtweft Ascendant 1WW
Creature - Kithkin Soldier {M}
At the beginning of each combat, for each other Kithkin you control, choose one from among flying, first strike, vigilance, trample, haste, protection from black, and protection from red. Thoughtweft Ascendant gains the chosen abilities until end of turn. If you chose all seven abilities this way, each other Kithkin you control also gains those abilities until end of turn.
3/3

IIW: a planeswalker brings something unique from one plane to another. what happens?
MEG

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Nobody got bonus points for making a Fomorian.

Juancu - Good, if direct, representation of a famous mythological... well, vehicle, it's not a character per se. I like Vehicles that do something when not in creature form and graveyard hosing is nice. I don't think dead-crew needs to be a thing - it's clearly too narrow to be a keyword of its own and as a flavor word it sort of falls flat. All in all, this looks like it'd play very well!

chetoos - I want to love this card, because I love triskelia in art and the card Triskelion, which deserves its own creature type. However, it's just not a monowhite card, even though white is now occasionally getting damage keyed to the number of creatures you control.

Legend - Yes! Great, intriguing stuff here. The deck that would full make use of this card would be something to behold. Two issues - it seems off that there's no blue mode, unless I'm meant to assume some kind of four-color-faction world, which is too much to make me assume. And also there's no IIW. I might have given this the win if not for that.

Mergatroid_Jones - Oh hey, something about social organization in Celtic societies. That's different. I'm not enthused by this card - it's a highly fragile lord that makes one body that it boosts and one that it does not and is 0/1.

Megiddo - I love references that are not completely in-your-face and an Akroma, Angel of Wrath spinoff without Akroma in its name is welcome. Color pie issues inherent to the set of abilities (really just trample and haste) aside, I really like this as a serious Kithkin tribal payoff.

HM: Megiddo
Winner: @Juancu
Next: Fanfiction
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Venser, the Heartless uubR
Legendary Artifact Creature - Phyrexian Wizard (R)
Flash
When Venser, the Heartless enters the battlefield, exile target spell or permanent. You may play the exiled card without paying it's mana cost by paying life equal to it's mana value.
Nothing is wasted on New Phyrexia.
2/2

Iiw: A new Multiversal threat

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Soulmates 2RW
Enchantment
Each creature and planeswalker card in your hand, library, and graveyard without "soulmate" perpetually gain "Soulmate", and are randomly paired off into Soulmate pairs. If there are an odd number of cards that would gain soulmate, one card is left out.
Soulmates you control gain "5: Search your graveyard and library for this permanent's soulmate, and exile it. You may cast that card until the end of this turn, and that card costs 2 less to cast."
As long as you control both halves of a soulmate pair, both soulmates gain ward 3. Creature soulmates gain first strike and vigilance, and planeswalker soulmates gain "1: Put a +1/+1 counter or a loyalty counter on this card's soulmate."

IIW: Draft a card from this card's spellbook.

Mergatroid_Jones

Fan Fiction 2
Artifact (R)
4, T: Target opponent reveals their hand, and you choose a card from it. Then you reveal your hand, and that player chooses a card from it. Fan Fiction's text box becomes the text boxes of those two cards combined.

IIW: Bring back an old keyword for Return to Amonkhet

chetoos

Shades of Grey 1WB
Enchantment
Vampires you control and vampire cards you own in all zones are Humans instead, and replace all instances of the word "vampire" on spells and permanents you control and on cards in your hand, library, and graveyard with "Human".
If a spell or ability you control would destroy a creature, it instead taps that creature. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
Whenever you cast a legendary human spell, create a treasure token.
"I think that Odric and Olivia are much more interesting as Oliver and Giselle, no I won't change it back." - Animatou, the fate shifter.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Vision of Yawgmoth 2BB
Sorcery {M}
Exile your graveyard. You may put a land card from among cards exiled this way onto the battlefield. Until end of turn, for each nonland card type, you may cast a spell of that type from among the exiled cards.
"POWERS OF DARKNESS, I CALL TO YOU—GODS THAT RULE DEATH AND DECAY. CLIMB FROM THE MUCK TO HAVE AUDIENCE WITH MAGIC!"

IIW: Your favorite obscure lore moment
MEG

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Venser, the Heartless uubR
Legendary Artifact Creature - Phyrexian Wizard (R)
Flash
When Venser, the Heartless enters the battlefield, exile target spell or permanent. You may play the exiled card without paying it's mana cost by paying life equal to it's mana value.
Nothing is wasted on New Phyrexia.
2/2
A great reference, I'd like to see this card, but balance it with "nonland permanent." Also, the swing is too powerful. Venser was a great card, and simply adding color restrictions doesn't make up on how strong the swing is. Return to owner's hand is card neutral, but this is card advantage even if you don't steal, which is backbreaking. I think you could make them pay the mana AND the life, and definitely restrict the casting to normal speed, and that would still be very strong.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Soulmates 2RW
Enchantment
Each creature and planeswalker card in your hand, library, and graveyard without "soulmate" perpetually gain "Soulmate", and are randomly paired off into Soulmate pairs. If there are an odd number of cards that would gain soulmate, one card is left out.
Soulmates you control gain "5: Search your graveyard and library for this permanent's soulmate, and exile it. You may cast that card until the end of this turn, and that card costs 2 less to cast."
As long as you control both halves of a soulmate pair, both soulmates gain ward 3. Creature soulmates gain first strike and vigilance, and planeswalker soulmates gain "1: Put a +1/+1 counter or a loyalty counter on this card's soulmate."
Woah, a mouthful. I think this could become something interesting with some development, but it's far from it. For starters, why would I want to give my planeswalkers a very weak +1 ?
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
Fan Fiction 2
Artifact (R)
4, T: Target opponent reveals their hand, and you choose a card from it. Then you reveal your hand, and that player chooses a card from it. Fan Fiction's text box becomes the text boxes of those two cards combined.
I'm all for crossing over cards, but this needs to be non-instant and nonsorcery. And say something about mixing types, I don't know what would happen with Enchant creature.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Shades of Grey 1WB
Enchantment
Vampires you control and vampire cards you own in all zones are Humans instead, and replace all instances of the word "vampire" on spells and permanents you control and on cards in your hand, library, and graveyard with "Human".
If a spell or ability you control would destroy a creature, it instead taps that creature. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
Whenever you cast a legendary human spell, create a treasure token.
"I think that Odric and Olivia are much more interesting as Oliver and Giselle, no I won't change it back." - Animatou, the fate shifter.
A nice representation of that dark event in our history. I would like to be more engaged on making this card work in some sort of deck though.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Vision of Yawgmoth 2BB
Sorcery {M}
Exile your graveyard. You may put a land card from among cards exiled this way onto the battlefield. Until end of turn, for each nonland card type, you may cast a spell of that type from among the exiled cards.
"POWERS OF DARKNESS, I CALL TO YOU—GODS THAT RULE DEATH AND DECAY. CLIMB FROM THE MUCK TO HAVE AUDIENCE WITH MAGIC!"
You don't need two lines, you could just say "play" one of each type, or simply remove "nonland" as lands can't be cast. I think this is a fine Will reimplementation, but I get more excited about limited than what decks trying to break this would look like in the constructed formats. In limited it's not that great of a card, many times the set's Disentomb will have it beat just cause of mana efficiency.

Winner: Pygyzy
Next: A new Multiversal threat

Pygyzy

Gleemax is pleased.

I look forward to meeting some new friends. Total domination can get boring without others to enjoy it with. Tormenting MaRo by making him answer the most asinine questions on Tumblr isn't as fun now that we're actually listening to the idiotic things people want. Hope you all enjoy Homelands Part Two: High School Prom Dance Party, because that's all you're getting from now on.

Ever since Bolas got himself caught in that ridiculous deus ex, there's been a severe lack of mustache-twirling that must be rectified. Plane-eating gods? Pff, classic Superman conundrum. What good is ultimate power if you only do the dumbest things imaginable with it? Nobody needs more tentacles, COME ON! Meanwhile, Phyrexia is pulling a Game of Thrones and doing literally anything but actually doing things. Great job guys, real scary.

Let's liven things up. Do not disappoint me or I will put every rare and mythic ever printed on the reserved list, and the only format will be kamigawa block pauper tiny leaders. Gleemax has spoken.

Juancu

The Sewing Order
Show
Hide
A multiplanar organization that believes in the Dry Eternities Prophecy: "As the moon breaks and the city crumbles, a stray Spark will set the multiverse aflame." The only way to prevent this prophecy is to find and close the stray planar rifts (planeswalkers.) To do so, they capture planeswalkers and use an excruciating process that creates a stable portal between two planes. After about a month of 'stitching', the portal is sewed shut, and the planeswalker turns into a shallow sparkless monster (a "hound" with stitches everywhere) that is used to track other sparks. Now any direct travel between those planes is impossible. But the Order has already used the portal to spread to another plane, using a psychic spell to imprint the prophecy on natives.

Color pie: Most Generals and Zealots are white aligned, truly believing in the righteousness of their actions. Hunters, who track Sparks, are green aligned (using the Hounds, black aligned monsters.) Inquisitors (who question suspected spark-friends, and imprint the prophecy on them) are UB. FInally there's the Shockers, mages who use a special spell that spends all their mana to create a shockwave that inhibits planeswalking (UR aligned.)
Seamstress' Collar 3W
Enchantment - Aura (U)
Enchant creature or planeswalker.
Enchanted permanent can't attack or block and its activated abilities can't be activated.
Planeswalker spells with the same subtype as enchanted permanent can''t be cast.

IIW: ctrl+z or ctrl+c, ctrl+v
Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Legend
Aethernaut

Post by Legend » 2 years ago

Cyborg Apocalypse (Rare)
4RR
Sorcery
Create a 2/2 colorless Cyborg artifact creature token with legion, then for each creature token you control, create a token that's a copy of that permanent. (At the beginning of each combat, you may have any of your untapped creature tokens with legion become one creature until end of turn.)
Card Render
Show
Hide
Cyborg Apocalypse.jpg
“Comboing in Commander is like dunking on a seven foot hoop.” – Dana Roach

“Making a deck that other people want to play against – that’s Commander.” – Gavin Duggan

"I want my brain to win games, not my cards." – Sheldon Menery

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Slaar of the Hivemind
wubrg
Legendary Planeswalker - Slaar (M)
As long as Slaar of the Hivemind isn't on the battlefield, it's a 1/1 Sliver creature in addition to its other types.
+2: Create a 1/1 Sliver creature token that is all colors.
-4: You gain 3 life. Draw three cards, then discard two cards unless you reveal a Sliver card.
-10: Search your library for any number of Sliver creature cards, put them onto the battlefield, then shuffle.
5/5
The doom of the Multiverse has arrived.

IIW: Cleave
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

SPOILER
Show
Hide
From Gaar Blocha, their castle-between-planes, the Bloody Tabard knights claim to conduct an everlasting quest across the multiverse, at the behest of an unseen True Liege. To the inhabitants of the planes they invade, this "quest" looks more like unrestrained banditry and rapine on a planewide scale, involving the plunder and hoarding of artifacts, killing of important creatures, and kidnap of dignitaries. Worse still, some of the flower of knighthood of planes like Dominaria, Eldraine, and Twiggaroo have joined with them.
Bloody Tabard Squire 1R
Creature - Goblin Knight (U)
Whenever another Knight or an Equipment enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Bloody Tabard Squire.
2R, T, Sacrifice Bloody Tabard Squire: Destroy up to three target artifacts. Activate only if Bloody Tabard Squire's power is 4 or greater.
"You won't need that stuff when we get to Gaar Blocha!"
1/1

IIW: Unusual costs

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Lore Repurposer 2UB
Creature - Human Advisor (R)
When Lore Repurposer enters the battlefield, gain control of target creature with no flavour text for as long as you control Lore Repurposer.
"This will make a fine addition to the Universes Beyond: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic crossover."
2/1

Excited Consumer 1G
Creature - Human (U)
TLDR - Whenever you cast a spell, if it has more lines of rules text than its mana value, put a +1/+1 counter on Excited Consumer.
2/3

The Search For More Money WUBRG
Enchantment - Saga (M)
I, II - Each player may reveal a card they own from outside the game and put it into their hand.
III - Create seven Gold artifact tokens.

IIW: Neo Tokyo

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 2 years ago

The Maulik Empire are ferocious but intelligent large humanoids with gray, silver, blue, or green skin. They want all the knowledge in the multiverse for themselves, even if they have to rip out everyone's brains to get it

Maulik Shock Trooper 2UU
Creature - Maulik Warrior (Common)
When Maulik Shock Trooper enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to target opponent unless they pay 1.
Whenever Maulik Shock Trooper deals damage to a player, draw a card.
2/1

iiw white beasts
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

Pygyzy

HOPE YOU PUT ON YOUR BIG BRAIN PANTS BECAUSE YOULL NEED THEM.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
The Sewing Order
Show
Hide
A multiplanar organization that believes in the Dry Eternities Prophecy: "As the moon breaks and the city crumbles, a stray Spark will set the multiverse aflame." The only way to prevent this prophecy is to find and close the stray planar rifts (planeswalkers.) To do so, they capture planeswalkers and use an excruciating process that creates a stable portal between two planes. After about a month of 'stitching', the portal is sewed shut, and the planeswalker turns into a shallow sparkless monster (a "hound" with stitches everywhere) that is used to track other sparks. Now any direct travel between those planes is impossible. But the Order has already used the portal to spread to another plane, using a psychic spell to imprint the prophecy on natives.

Color pie: Most Generals and Zealots are white aligned, truly believing in the righteousness of their actions. Hunters, who track Sparks, are green aligned (using the Hounds, black aligned monsters.) Inquisitors (who question suspected spark-friends, and imprint the prophecy on them) are UB. FInally there's the Shockers, mages who use a special spell that spends all their mana to create a shockwave that inhibits planeswalking (UR aligned.)
Seamstress' Collar 3W
Enchantment - Aura (U)
Enchant creature or planeswalker.
Enchanted permanent can't attack or block and its activated abilities can't be activated.
Planeswalker spells with the same subtype as enchanted permanent can''t be cast.

IIW: ctrl+z or ctrl+c, ctrl+v
AH YES INTERPLANAR CRUST PUNK NUTJOBS, THE SEWING ORDER. I AM INTRIGUED BY SEWING PWS OUT OF EXISTENCE. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH THEY SUCK. LETS GET RID OF THEM FOREVER. VERY WISE BUT CAN THEY SEW PANTS FOR BRAINS? NOT SO IMPRESSIVE NOW.
Legend wrote:
2 years ago
Cyborg Apocalypse (Rare)
4RR
Sorcery
Create a 2/2 colorless Cyborg artifact creature token with legion, then for each creature token you control, create a token that's a copy of that permanent. (At the beginning of each combat, you may have any of your untapped creature tokens with legion become one creature until end of turn.)
Card Render
Show
Hide
Cyborg Apocalypse.jpg
NOW THATS MAYHEM. I LIKE MY ROBOTS TALL AND WIDE. MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT I CANT HAVE 50 COPIES IN MY DECK. YOU ALSO LOST POINTS FOR NOT NAMING IT MR POTATO HEADS REVENGE. A MULTIVERSE OVERRUN BY POTATO PEOPLE IS MORE IN LINE WITH HASBROS VISION FOR MAGIC. THERE ARE NO ROBOTS IN FANTASY BUT THERE ARE POTATOES, SO THEY ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY.

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
Slaar of the Hivemind
wubrg
Legendary Planeswalker - Slaar (M)
As long as Slaar of the Hivemind isn't on the battlefield, it's a 1/1 Sliver creature in addition to its other types.
+2: Create a 1/1 Sliver creature token that is all colors.
-4: You gain 3 life. Draw three cards, then discard two cards unless you reveal a Sliver card.
-10: Search your library for any number of Sliver creature cards, put them onto the battlefield, then shuffle.
5/5
The doom of the Multiverse has arrived.!

IIW: Cleave
SLAAAAAAAR! SLAAAAR... INCIDENTALLY IS THE SOUND OF YOUR OPPONENT WAILING SCREECHING AND SOBBING AS YOU SLAAAR THEM! MORTALS WILL FEAR YOU AND SHUN YOU AND CALL YOU EMBERASSING NAMES. ITS STYLISHLY VILE, ITS VILEYLISHSCIOUS. WE WOULD BE SO LUCKY.
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
SPOILER
Show
Hide
From Gaar Blocha, their castle-between-planes, the Bloody Tabard knights claim to conduct an everlasting quest across the multiverse, at the behest of an unseen True Liege. To the inhabitants of the planes they invade, this "quest" looks more like unrestrained banditry and rapine on a planewide scale, involving the plunder and hoarding of artifacts, killing of important creatures, and kidnap of dignitaries. Worse still, some of the flower of knighthood of planes like Dominaria, Eldraine, and Twiggaroo have joined with them.

Bloody Tabard Squire 1R
Creature - Goblin Knight (U)
Whenever another Knight or an Equipment enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Bloody Tabard Squire.
2R, T, Sacrifice Bloody Tabard Squire: Destroy up to three target artifacts. Activate only if Bloody Tabard Squire's power is 4 or greater.
"You won't need that stuff when we get to Gaar Blocha!"
1/1

IIW: Unusual costs
PLANAR PIRATE KNIGHTS OOO. AND ONE OF THEM IS ALSO A GOBLIN. THIS CAN ONLY GET BETTER FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. AND BY BETTER I MEAN WORSE. WHICH IS BETTER. EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING I WOULD EXPECT FROM A GOBLIN. TERRIBLE JOB FOR SUCH A GREAT GOBLIN. A+-. KEEP THIS UP AND YOULL DIE FILLED WITH REGRET YOU DIDNT NOT DO MORE TO INSPIRE AWFULNESS.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Lore Repurposer 2UB
Creature - Human Advisor (R)
When Lore Repurposer enters the battlefield, gain control of target creature with no flavour text for as long as you control Lore Repurposer.
"This will make a fine addition to the Universes Beyond: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic crossover."
2/1

Excited Consumer 1G
Creature - Human (U)
TLDR - Whenever you cast a spell, if it has more lines of rules text than its mana value, put a +1/+1 counter on Excited Consumer.
2/3

The Search For More Money WUBRG
Enchantment - Saga (M)
I, II - Each player may reveal a card they own from outside the game and put it into their hand.
III - Create seven Gold artifact tokens.

IIW: Neo Tokyo

NOW HERES A REAL THREAT. A GUY WHO HAS MORE WORDS ON HIS CARDS AND YOU SOMETIMES HAVE TO READ THEM. INSANITY. OR IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THEM YOU DONT HAVE TO., YOU CAN CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT TO BE ILLITERATE. THESE ARE THE RISKS I LIKE TO SEE. WORDS ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE PART OF SPEECH AFTER ALL. AND WHAT IS MONEY BUT ALSO A WORD. UNSTOPPABLE.

kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
2 years ago
The Maulik Empire are ferocious but intelligent large humanoids with gray, silver, blue, or green skin. They want all the knowledge in the multiverse for themselves, even if they have to rip out everyone's brains to get it

Maulik Shock Trooper 2UU
Creature - Maulik Warrior (Common)
When Maulik Shock Trooper enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to target opponent unless they pay 1.
Whenever Maulik Shock Trooper deals damage to a player, draw a card.
2/1

iiw white beasts

BRAIN RIPPING IS THE MOST HEINOUS CRIME IMAGINABLE. EXCEPT FOR DIRECT DAMAGE IN BLUE. AND IT TAXES AND DRAWS CARDS. ONLY A TRUE MADMAN COULD DREAM OF SUCH A TERROR. YOU HAVE CURSED US ALL WITH THIS ABOMINATION.

AFTER VAGUELY CONSIDERING WHO I DESPISE THE LEAST I AM DISGUSTED TO ANNOUNCE A WINNER

WINNER: NINJACATERPIE FOR TRULY CAPTURING WHAT TERRIFIES US ALL: OTHER PEOPLE.
HM: SPOREGORGER_DRAGON AND LEGEND. THESE GUYS KNOW HOW TO KILL, PARTY, OR DIE.

NEXT: NEO TOKYO YOU FOOLISH FOOLS.

Mergatroid_Jones

Hypersonic Train 3
Artifact- Vehicle (U)
Dash 2
Crew 1
When Hypersonic Train enters the battlefield, it becomes a creature and gains haste until end of turn.
3/3

IIW: What if they decided to return to Ulgrotha instead of ever going to Innistrad? (https://mtg.fandom.com/wiki/Ulgrotha)

chetoos

Tetsuo, giant monster 3GBB
(Consuming Kami)
Creature - Spirit Mutant Horror
When this creature enters the battlefield, each other creature gets -2/-2
Whenever another creature dies, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature.
Menace
6/6

Note: I have not seen Akira, but it has Neo tokyo in it.

Juancu

Information Expert 1UU
Creature - Human Wizard (U)
When Information Expert enters the battlefield, download three cards (draw those cards, but place them on the table with a Virtual counter on them. A card with Virtual stays revealed and can't be played.)
1U, Discard a card: Information Expert can't be blocked this turn.
2/2

IIW: Channel

Legend
Aethernaut

Post by Legend » 2 years ago

Hotwire (Uncommon)
R
Sorcery
Gain control of target Vehicle until end of turn. Untap that Vehicle. It becomes an artifact creature and gains haste until end of turn.
Draw a card.

IIW: a monocolored card with two abilities never before seen together on a monocolored card
“Comboing in Commander is like dunking on a seven foot hoop.” – Dana Roach

“Making a deck that other people want to play against – that’s Commander.” – Gavin Duggan

"I want my brain to win games, not my cards." – Sheldon Menery

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Woops I missed the judgements
Show
Hide
Urza, Grand Artifice Overlord 4WUB
Legendary Creature - Zombie Artificer
Vigilance, Menace, Shroud
When Urza, Grand Artifice Overlord enters the battlefield, each player may detain all their creatures. If they do, create three treasure and gain cotnrol of target land they control. If they don't, destroy up to 3 lands they control and create six 2/2 Zombie soldier tokens.
Reborn of his brothers creation, filled with his hatred from his past life, all must bow before the Grand Artifice Overlord or perish.
3/7

IIW: Draft Matters Cards
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Phyrexian Editor

Post by Phyrexian Editor » 2 years ago

AKIRA 7
Legendary Creature [no type] {MR}
When you cast AKIRA, destroy all creatures.
Whenever AKIRA would die, exile it instead. If five or more artifacts were put into graveyards from the battlefield this turn, you may cast AKIRA from exile.
You may mutate human creatures you control.
5/3

IIW: A mechanic that creates a new game piece, like Venture or Daybound.

Mergatroid_Jones

Nano-Virus 5UU
Artifact Enchantment Creature- Germ (R)
You may cast Nano-Virus as an aura with enchant artifact for 2UU
When Nano-Virus dies or becomes unattached from an artifact, you may attach it to target artifact.
You control enchanted artifact.
5/8

IIW: The biggest common you can design

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”