3 years ago
KoolKoal wrote:
3 years ago
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
3 years ago
Old Macdonald
2wwgg
Legendary Creature - Human Avatar (M)
Birds, Boars, Cats, Dogs, Goats, Horses, Oxen, and Sheep you control have indestructible.
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a type you haven't chosen yet from among Bird, Boar, Cat, Dog, Goat, Horse, Ox, or Sheep. Then for each type chosen so far, create a token that's a copy of a creature you control with that type. If you don't control a creature of a chosen type, instead create a 1/1 white and green creature token of that type.
4/7
"EEE-AI-EEE-AI-OOOOOH!"

IIW: Nepenthes Pitcher-Plant
Also works if re-flavored as the Chinese zodiac :foil:
Lacks four creature types for that (Monkey, Snake, Dragon, and... Rat.)
And rabbit, plus goat would be extraneous. But it was late and I just felt like spamming :P

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

Hoplite Farmer 2W
Creature- Human (C)
If you were attacked since your last turn, Hoplite Farmer is a Soldier and has vigilance and first strike.
If you were not attacked since your last turn, Hoplite Farmer is a Peasant, and has "T: Gain 2 life."
"Blessed Karametra, vouchsafe my crop from the hated Akroans."
2/2

Golgari Rot-Farmer G
Creature- Plant Skeleton (U)
T, Sacrifice Golgari Rot-Farmer: Add G.
3B: Mill 2, then return Golgari Rot Farmer from your graveyard to the battlefield.
They harvest themselves when the season is ripe.
1/1

IIW: Tie a tribe to something mechanically (like Treefolk to Forests in Lorwyn (Treefolk Harbinger), or Demons to Ogres in Kamigawa (Yukora, the Prisoner).

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 3 years ago

@spacemonaut we're probably about at the limit of entries (inb4 we get ten spam entries right after this post)
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

judging will be soooOOOON*

* I just woke up a few minutes ago

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

Orzhov Subcontractor 1WB
Creature — Human Cleric (R)
Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may sacrifice it. If you do, each of your teammates creates a token that's a copy of it except its power and toughness are half the sacrificed creature's power and toughness, rounded up. (You don't create a token.)
2/2

IIW: Quests that the Questing Beast sends you on
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Megiddo
MEG

Harsh Fieldwork 2W
Enchantment {R}
Lands don't untap during their controllers' untap steps.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player may tap two untapped creatures they control. If they do, that player untaps all lands they control.

IIW: Big Snow
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

where the heck is that judge at? it's like she just woke up then posted then completely forgot about this for several hours, what kind of irresopnsible layoutabout would just—

oh wait that's me okay let's go

the prompt was: farming
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Akaya, Dream Tiller 2GW
Legendary Creature — Elemental (R)
When Akaya, Dream Tiller enters the battlefield, create two 1/1 colorless Spirit creature tokens.
Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, create a token that's a copy of target nonlegendary land you control.
3/3

IIW: Strixhaven's planeswalker Breakfast Club
One of the most fun things about when I get to give out prompts like this one is seeing the creative liberties people will take. I note these aren't our usual white flying spirits, but colorless and vanilla—which is very reasonable given the power flying tokens would put behind that second ability! I like this design and the "one or more" is going to help make sure this doesn't get explosive.

crop yield: 🥬🥬🥬🥬🥬
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Farming you say?

Sunwheat Farm 1W
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant Plains
Enchanted plains has "T: Gain 1 life."

Irrigation W
Enchantment - Aura (C)
Enchant Mountain or Swamp
Enchanted land is a Plains in addition to its other types.

Ghostly Granger 1G
Creature - Spirit Peasant (U)
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a storage counter on Ghost Granger or another target permanent you control that uses storage counters.
Remove X storage counters from Ghost Granger: Gain X life.
"The Ghost of Farmer's Past."
1/1

Pumpkin Farm
Land (R)
Pumpkin Farm enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add B or G.
BG, T, Exile a creature card from your graveyard: Create a food token.

IIW: Superheroes and Supervillains.
Farming, I do say!!!!

All of these are pretty neat and tidy and Pumpkin Farm is eerie and fantastic, just what I'd expect from a pumpkin farm

nutrition: 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Weary Farmhand 1G
Creature — Human Peasant {R}
Sow 1 (At the beginning of your end step, if this is untapped, you get a crop counter.)
ReapT, Harvest all of your crops: If you harvested any crops, add one mana of any color. If you harvested three or more crops, add two mana of any one color instead.
1/3

IIW: card from a top down set that you don't think wizards is super likely to do

oh no i had typed out big double-spoilered explanation on how you would implement this pair of mechanics in a set but the site died on me and i lost it. i'll trust the judge on this one and not type it all up again.
I enjoy this and I'll do my best. I don't know if harvesting means you remove that many crop counters or just count how many you have, though! I suspect it's the first, but that creates some problems with having multiple of these cards work together if you're harvesting all of them. If so I think I'd rather see an ability pair like this:

T, Harvest a crop: Add one mana of any color. (To harvest a crop, pay a crop counter.)
T, Harvest three crops: Add two mana of any one color.

But it might be the other, which seems safer. Reminder text is good! Tell me what the card does on the card.

Since I don't know what this card really does I'm just gonna save the actual rating for the other card you submitted.
KoolKoal wrote:
3 years ago
Cluckmaster General
Creature - Bird Warrior (U)
Trample
When Cluckmaster General attacks, all attacking free-range creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn.
Free-range (When this creature is dealt combat damage while attacking, prevent half of that damage, rounded down.)
"For Lord Brewster and the Farm!
2/2

IIW: Legendary Creature - Elder {non-dragon animal type}
Functionally free-range is sorta like "this has double toughness while attacking" which at first blush sounds defensive, but is a pretty good offensive tool for letting your stuff plunge in and attack because you can often expect it to survive. Halving rounding down for a subtraction is some difficult combat math to assess, and I think this would make for more clarity and simpler math the other way around: "When this creature becomes blocked, double its toughness until end of turn." Would like to see this mechanic in green and white. I do like the mental image of a big rooster leading all the chickens into battle.

organic: 🥚🥚🥚🥚
mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Agrivulture
Creature - Bird (U)
Flying
When Agrivulture enters the battlefield, mill two cards. You may play a land card from your graveyard this turn.
2/2

IIW: LET THE GAMES BEGIN
i don't have anything to say about this one because *chef's kiss*

vultures are extremely important friendly members of the ecosystem and we should appreciate them. they get bad PR for their diet but hyenas and lions are about as likely to eat the same stuff a vulture would, who'd turn down a free meal.

literally free range: 🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
3 years ago
Novice Adventurer GW
Creature - Human Warrior (R)
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Novice Adventurer dies, choose one:
- Create a Gold token
- Create a Food token
- Put a +1/+1 counter on Novice Adventurer
"Something's not right with that boy. He's been out there training on oozes for days on end."
2/2

IIW: Conspiracy draft-matters cards
Also a great take on the prompt, and a great take on, yaknow, RPG farming.

iron: 🍴🍴🍴🍴🍴
frogchild wrote:
3 years ago
Botanic Panic
Sorcery (U)
Create two Food tokens
Create X 1/1 Plant Warrior tokens, where X is the number of Foods you control
The dark wizard was the root of the problem

Iiw: coffeeshop au
hehehehehe botanical pun

This seems less farming more a botanical experiment gone horribly wrong, but it's still a solid card.

fiber: 🥦🥦🥦🥦
3 years ago
Old Macdonald
2wwgg
Legendary Creature - Human Avatar (M)
Birds, Boars, Cats, Dogs, Goats, Horses, Oxen, and Sheep you control have indestructible.
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a type you haven't chosen yet from among Bird, Boar, Cat, Dog, Goat, Horse, Ox, or Sheep. Then for each type chosen so far, create a token that's a copy of a creature you control with that type. If you don't control a creature of a chosen type, instead create a 1/1 white and green creature token of that type.
4/7
"EEE-AI-EEE-AI-OOOOOH!"

IIW: Nepenthes Pitcher-Plant
Oh hey, our ol' pal! This is a nice spin on the guy. It's got some tracking issues but I guess we can work with that. I have big expectations of a creature that costs 2WWGG and this sure does them, but at a wildly variable power level depending on whether I already have creatures sitting around to copy, or don't and just get 1/1's (albeit indestructible 1/1's). This is going to be personal, but I lean towards a positive quality of cards being an approximately consistent power output over time and between games. I feel like this one would benefit from being cheaper and doing less, focusing on giving me fun tokens or an individual copy each turn.

moo-moo: 🥛🥛🥛
lookingupanddown wrote:
3 years ago
Steadfast Farmhand 2W
Creature - Human Peasant (U)
Vigilance
Whenever Steadfast Farmhand attacks, add W. Until end of turn, you don't lose this mana as steps and phases end.
2/2

IIW: Planeswalker commanders
White deserves this.

moral fiber: 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Hoplite Farmer 2W
Creature- Human (C)
If you were attacked since your last turn, Hoplite Farmer is a Soldier and has vigilance and first strike.
If you were not attacked since your last turn, Hoplite Farmer is a Peasant, and has "T: Gain 2 life."
"Blessed Karametra, vouchsafe my crop from the hated Akroans."
2/2

Golgari Rot-Farmer G
Creature- Plant Skeleton (U)
T, Sacrifice Golgari Rot-Farmer: Add G.
3B: Mill 2, then return Golgari Rot Farmer from your graveyard to the battlefield.
They harvest themselves when the season is ripe.
1/1

IIW: Tie a tribe to something mechanically (like Treefolk to Forests in Lorwyn (Treefolk Harbinger), or Demons to Ogres in Kamigawa (Yukora, the Prisoner).
I see the narrative you're going for there with the Hoplite and I appreciate it.
I also appreciate that hella spooky Golgari farmer. Every fiber of my being is screaming just very quietly. I figure this is destined for a set where Golgari wants death triggers, but also has abilities that begin with "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield from your graveyard,"

aaaaaaaaaaa: 🍄🍄🍄🍄
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Orzhov Subcontractor 1WB
Creature — Human Cleric (R)
Whenever another nontoken creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may sacrifice it. If you do, each of your teammates creates a token that's a copy of it except its power and toughness are half the sacrificed creature's power and toughness, rounded up. (You don't create a token.)
2/2

IIW: Quests that the Questing Beast sends you on
Hmmmmmm, I'm not seeing the farming aspect of this, but I do like it. Here, have this, pals.

immoral fiber: 🫒🫒🫒
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Harsh Fieldwork 2W
Enchantment {R}
Lands don't untap during their controllers' untap steps.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player may tap two untapped creatures they control. If they do, that player untaps all lands they control.

IIW: Big Snow
Okay here's your other card! I definitely understand this one this time and it's gorgeous. It's got some pretty interesting implications and definitely benefits a go-wide color like white.

hard work: 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Winner: Krishnath for Pumpkin Patch
HM: mellifluoresce for Agrivulture

Next: Superheroes and Supervillains.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Another meaning of farming is to outsource/subcontract it so you don't have to do it - "farming out some work", so the idea was that you summon something and then send half of the creature to each of your two teammates to use them (it was designed for Emperor, but I didn't want to require that it only work if you're the emperor).

Rex, Gravity Master 1WU
Legendary Creature — Human Soldier (R)
Flying, vigilance
Each other creature can't attack unless its controller exerts it. (It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.)
2/2

IIW: Quests from the Questing Beast
Last edited by Cythare 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Megiddo
MEG

for all my complaining about wizards printing cards that don't say what they actually do... I went and submitted an entry that doesn't say what it actually does.

Zero, Champion of the People XWW
Legendary Creature — Human Artificer {M}
Equipped creatures you control get +2/+2 and have flying.
When Zero, Champion of the People enters the battlefield, create X colorless Equipment artifact tokens named Zero Saber with "Equipped creature gets +1/+1 and has first strike" and equip 2.
"I'm giving people the tools they need to fight back against oppression. We've suffered enough under the rule of you so-called 'heroes'."
2/2

IIW: a drop in the bucket
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Another meaning of farming is to outsource/subcontract it so you don't have to do it - "farming out some work", so the idea was that you summon something and then send half of the creature to each of your two teammates to use them (it was designed for Emperor, but I didn't want to require that it only work if you're the emperor).
that makes sense!! to your credit, i immediately thought of emperor.
(also you're missing an IIW)

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

Don the Suit
Enchantment (R)
: Put a flying counter, an indestructible counter, and a "This creature is responsible for all property damage when attacking or blocking." counter on target creature. Activate only as a sorcery.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Holy shiznit, I didn't actually expect to win this. Ok, ok, calm yourself Krishnath, you've trained for this day....

...eek.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Mergatroid_Jones

Skeletor, Lord of Destruction 2BU
Legendary Creature- Skeleton Wizard (R)
Flash
When Skeletor enters the battlefield, look at target player's hand. Exile a card from that player's hand or graveyard. When Skeletor leaves the battlefield, return the exiled card to its owner's hand.
1U: Return Skeletor to its owner's hand.
"This isn't over, He Man!!"
4/3

Adam, Prince of Eternia WW
Legendary Creature- Human Noble (M)
At the beginning of your upkeep, if an opponent controls two or more creatures, transform Adam
"By the Power of Greyskull!"
1/3
///////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
He Man, Most Powerful Man in the Universe
Legendary Creature- Human Warrior
Indestructible, Vigilance
At the beginning of your upkeep, if each opponent controls no creatures, transform He Man.
"I have the power!!!!"
5/5
More heroes and villains of Eternia
Show
Hide
Beast Man, Savage Henchman 1RG
Legendary Creature- Beast Warrior Minion (U)
Trample
3RG: Create the creature token of your choice--
- A 3/3 green Beast creature token with trample.
- A 2/2 red Dinosaur creature token with flying.
3/3

Evil-Lyn, Master of Magic 2u
Legendary Creature- Human Wizard (U)
Hexproof
2U: Tap target creature. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step. Evil-Lyn becomes a copy of that creature until end of turn.
"I'll serve you, Skeletor. For now."
1/4

Trap Jaw, Mechanized Miscreant 4R
Artifact Creature- Warrior Minion (U)
X, T: Search your library for an equipment card with Equip X or less. Put that card onto the battlefield attached to Trap Jaw.
2R,T: Attach target equipment you control to Trap Jaw.
2/5

Mer Man, Evil Master of the Depths U
Legendary Creature- Merfolk Minion (R)
Islandwalk
When Mer Man deals combat damage to a player, you may look at that player's hand and name a card. The named card costs 2 more to cast until your next turn.
1/2

==================^Evil^===========vGoodv===================

Orko, Court Magician 1RU
Legendary Creature- Trollan Wizard (R)
Flying
When you cast your first instant or sorcery spell in a turn, copy that spell. All targets for the copy are chosen at random.
"ORKO!!!" - Man-At-Arms
0/4

Cringer, Fearful Friend R
Legendary Creature- Cat Coward (U)
When another creature you control transforms, transform Cringer.
When a player casts a spell, if Cringer is untapped, tap it.
"I don't like this, Adam!"
2/2
///////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The Mighty Battlecat
Legendary Creature- Cat
First strike
Attacking creatures you control get +1/+0.
"Right away, He Man!"
3/3

Teela, Captain of the Guard 3W
Legendary Creature- Human Soldier (U)
First strike, lifelink, vigilance
R: Teela gains haste until end of turn.
6R: Teela gains double strike until end of turn.
3/2

Man-At-Arms UW
Legendary Creature- Human Soldier Arificer (U)
Tap three untapped artifacts you control: choose one --
-- Tap target artifact or creature.
-- Target artifact or creature gains shroud until end of turn.
-- Draw a card.
1/4

The Sorceress of Greyskull UUU
Legendary Creature- Human Wizard (R)
Defender
At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card.
U, Exile The Sorceress: Create a 1/2 legendary blue bird creature token named Zoar with flying and "U, Exile Zoar: Return The Sorceress of Greyskull from exile to the battlefield.
1/5

Castle Greyskull
Legendary Land (R)
Hideaway (This land enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library.)
T: Add C. Until end of turn, you may play the exiled card by paying its mana value plus 3. If you do, return Castle Greyskull to its owner's hand.
When a creature deals combat damage to you, its controller may pay 3 to gain control of Castle Greyskull.

IIW: The IIW from the last card you posted. (Or any recent IIW you like if you're new. Regardless say what IIW you're using.)
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

Super Speed Sneed
Legendary Creature - Human Hero (U)
Hexproof
Super Speed Sneed can't be blocked.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if Super Speed Sneed is tapped, it loses hexproof until end of turn.
2/3

Lightning Lancer
Legendary Creature - Human Hero (R)
Flying
Whenever Lightning Lancer deals combat damage, you may pay . If you do, it deals 3 damage to target creature or planeswalker.
3/1

Mort and Pestilence
Legendary Creature - Human Plant Villain (R)
Menace
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, gain one life and create a 1/1 black Rat creature token under that player's control.
, pay 2 life: Create a 0/3 green Plant Wall creature token with reach and defender.
4/4

Saber Shade
Legendary Creature - Human Hero Villain (R)
Deathtouch, double strike
When Saber Shade attacks, create a tapped and attacking token that's a copy of it except that it's a black Shadow, its name is Shade's Shadow, and it loses this ability. Exile it at the end of combat.
1/2

IIW: Legendary Creature - Elder {non-dragon animal type}

Megiddo
MEG

say the line meg

Hongou, Valiant Captain RW
Legendary Creature — Human Hero {R}
First strike
Fateful Hour — When you have 5 or less life, transform Hongou, Valiant Captain.
2/1

//

Captain Valiant
(R/W) Legendary Creature — Giant Hero {R}
First strike, trample, lifelink
At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have 10 or more life, transform Captain Valiant.
7/7

IIW: we can't reprint it. but we CAN do this
Last edited by Megiddo 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
MEG

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 3 years ago

Origin Story 1UG
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I - Create a 2/2 Citizen creature token that's all colors.
II - Scry 4.
III - Reveal the top card of your library. Put an indestructible counter on target creature that shares a color with the revealed card.

Fall from Grace 2BR
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I - Create three 1/1 red Dwarf creature tokens.
II - Sacrifice a creature. If you do, creatures you control get +3/+0 and gain trample until end of turn.
III - You lose 6 life.

Redemption Arc 3WW
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I - Tap target creature you control. It doesn't untap during your next untap step.
II - Search your library for an Aura, reveal it, and put it onto the battlefield attached to target tapped creature you control.
III - Target enchanted creature gains indestructible, vigilance and lifelink until end of turn.

The Time Heist 1UUBB
Legendary Sorcery (M)
As an additional cost to cast The Time Heist, sacrifice a legendary creature.
For each card in your graveyard, you may reveal a card you own from outside the game that shares a name with it and put it into your hand.

IIW: Conspiracy draft-matters cards

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 3 years ago

Edit: Never mind, not feeling it this round.
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

Asri, Provocateur
Legendary Creature - Human Rogue (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a card name. Target opponent guesses how many cards with that name are in your hand. You may reveal your hand. If you do and your opponent guessed wrong, you may search your library for a card and put it into your hand, then shuffle.
At the beginning of your end step, you may reveal your hand. If four or more nonland cards in your hand share a card name, you win the game.
4/4

IIW: Spice Girls
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

DYNAMIC ENTRY!! 2RR
Instant (MR)
The next creature spell you cast this turn may be cast as though it has flash and can't be countered. When it enters the battlefield, it gains haste, and it deals damage equal to its power to up to one target creature.

IIW: The Black Market

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Signature Move GW
Sorcery (U)
You may put an Aura card from your hand onto the battlefield attached to target creature you control. That creature fights up to one target creature you don't control.

IIW: Rewards from the Questing Beast
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Mergatroid_Jones

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago

Surprise Me R
Instant
Shuffle.
Haha! The new Demonic Tutor wording removes "your library", making this now a functioning one word card!

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 3 years ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago

Surprise Me R
Instant
Shuffle.
Haha! The new Demonic Tutor wording removes "your library", making this now a functioning one word card!
Ha! I was waiting for this comment ever since the reveal of the new Demonic Tutor, That was the first thing that came to my mind too!

I wanted to point it out, but then I thought the judge might not appreciate a second derailment.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Megiddo
MEG

amazing
MEG

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

3 years ago
I wanted to point it out, but then I thought the judge might not appreciate a second derailment.
Derail away, I'm just waiting for enough entries to start judging. I was going to poke the thread with a stick to see if it was ripe, but not quite yet. Lol.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”