Scryb ranger
Carnage Tyrant
Yaheeni's expertise
Radiant Judgement

3drinks
Kaalia's Personal Liaison
Pronoun: he / him

Post by 3drinks » 1 year ago

Am I to assume this commander is played out? I'll put the finishing touches on it after work and put up the next thread this evening then.

duducrash
Still Learning

Post by duducrash » 1 year ago

Yeah, it appears cut's arrent a popular part of the proccess

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

I have contemplated some cuts over the last couple of days but haven't figured out anything solid yet. I feel like my cuts will be different than others, as the hate bear package (beyond stuff like Collector Ouphe) doesn't really appeal to me and I'm looking to add some more cost prohibitive things (like Survival of the Fittest).

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 1 year ago

The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

3drinks

Noted. I'll wrap it tonight then, and this has taught me a lot for the next iteration.

kirkusjones
Disciple of Dumb

Post by kirkusjones » 1 year ago

I've had a ton of fun with these two decks, excited for the next one! It's helped me examine my own deckbuilding process and choices as well as introducing me to some less played, interesting card options. Big thanks to you @3drinks for spearheading and organizing this!

3drinks

We ended up five cards over with six individual cuts offered. The one cut I chose to leave in the deck was Radiant's Judgment, as it does have native synergy with the deck over just some other keyword soup creature. RIP Carnage Tyrant, I was really hoping that big stupid dino would have survived. Guess no dino is safe from the Ice Age after all, even hexproof ones. :/

Deckstats here: https://www.moxfield.com/decks/mfrivkIxGk69IwTFapAu-Q
Community Deck v2.0
Approximate Total Cost:

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!

Post by RxPhantom » 1 year ago

I was just off the site for a few days. I wish more people would have more substantive discussion and came to a consensus about the deck's core strategies prior to voting. And don't feel bad about naying things.

Personally, I had to work hard to be interested in this Commander.

And again, my daughter would like to do some emojis, so: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :pensive: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :love: :love: :love: :poop: :love: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :love:
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 5/26/24 (Modern Horizons III)

3drinks

RxPhantom wrote:
1 year ago
I was just off the site for a few days. I wish more people would have more substantive discussion and came to a consensus about the deck's core strategies prior to voting. And don't feel bad about naying things.

Personally, I had to work hard to be interested in this Commander.
I felt this. I think the v3.0 will contribute much more to this ideal. It's like AI learning or a fine wine, we just get better as time goes on.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”