[Helpwanted] Looking for a tight budget build for budget night

Hermes_
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Hermes_ » 3 months ago

So, I'm seriously considering pulling a deck together based on the following rules :budget is 100 dollars (no card over 5 dollars lightly played tcg price or worrying about the price of basics) without infinite combos. Also my group also banned light paws

So, if you think you got a suggestion let me know or a deck list post it.
The Secret of Commander (EDH)
Sheldon-"The secret of this format is in not breaking it. "

Mookie
Answers: 48
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 3 months ago

What is your intent? Do you want something high power with maximum chance of winning ('budget cEDH'), or something more casual? Do you have any preference for archetype / strategy?

I have budget lists for Tasigur (note: for a no ban list tournament) and Teysa (just below that link). Both are a bit out of date, but may be worth checking out depending on what you're looking for. They should be well under budget, with room to upgrade.

Hermes_

Mookie wrote:
3 months ago
What is your intent? Do you want something high power with maximum chance of winning ('budget cEDH'), or something more casual? Do you have any preference for archetype / strategy?

I have budget lists for Tasigur (note: for a no ban list tournament) and Teysa (just below that link). Both are a bit out of date, but may be worth checking out depending on what you're looking for. They should be well under budget, with room to upgrade.
I'm thinking something obnoxious, but won't say kill me right away

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 3 months ago

Yasova Dragonclaw and Bazaar Trader were always a combo I liked. Threaten a dude, take it permanently.
Is that the kind of annoying you are looking for?
The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

Hermes_

Dunharrow wrote:
3 months ago
Yasova Dragonclaw and Bazaar Trader were always a combo I liked. Threaten a dude, take it permanently.
Is that the kind of annoying you are looking for?
something along those lines maybe even going as far as chaos like Confusion in the Ranks

PrimevalCommander

Post by PrimevalCommander » 3 months ago

Commanders Quarters had a strong budget Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain storm deck. Probably screams "kill me first" though. I'm sure you could find his deck tech for it on youtube.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”