void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 6 months ago

Today's Challenge: Universes Beyond: Mortal Kombat

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
netn10 72 (+2)
shullz 61 (+2)
Komandon 42 (+2)
FrostBoss216 28 (+3)
void_nothing 27 (+1)
LandellXil0cent 19
TessaMTG 12
CunningGabe 4
AnotherAlias 2
Rithaniel 0
KarrotVr 0
.::Note of the Day::.

.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Squee with an actual ability that isn't just "cast me from everywhere but your library"
LandellXil0cent wrote:
6 months ago
Votes: shullz, Komandon

Squee, Bombardment Ordinance
Legendary Creature - Goblin (R)
You may cast Squee, Bombardment Ordinance from your graveyard by sacrificing a creature in addition to paying its other costs.
, Sacrifice Squee and another creature you control: Deal X damage to target creature and target player. X is equal to Squee's power plus the sacrificed creature's power.
When Squee enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter for each time you've cast Squee, Bombardment Ordinance from your graveyard this game.
"It seems like we've run out of goblins, almost. . ." -Pallis Mons to Squee
2/3

I couldn't come up with any other goblins

IIW: Rarity shift a power-nine card
shullz wrote:
6 months ago
Votes: netn10, void_nothing

I thought this morning today's challenge said create a white demon so prepared that card. Guess I suggest that one again.

IIW: A Mono-White Demon
netn10 wrote:
6 months ago
Votes: FrostBoss216 (It's cute, I like it. Whales need more love in the Kraken, Leviathan, Octopus, Serpent world), Komandon

Squee, Marcher of Warrens R
Legendary Creature - Goblin Soldier (Rare)
When Squee is put into your graveyard from your library, you may put it and any number of Goblin cards that were put with it from your graveyard to the battlefield.
2R: Put Squee and any number of Goblin cards from your graveyard on top of your library.
2/1

IIW: "When ___ is put into your graveyard from your library"
Komandon wrote:
6 months ago
Votes: FrostBoss216 , netn10
Squee the Annoying RRR
Legendary - Goblin
Haste
Counters remain on Squee the Annoying as he moves from any zone otter than hand or library.
When Squee the Annoying dies or exiled, exile him and return him to the battlefield tapped at the beginning of the next end step.
1/1

IIW: a dead known planeswalker or legendary creature back as a spirit or zombie nonplanewalker.
void_nothing wrote:
6 months ago
Votes: shullz, FrostBoss216

Squee, Loyal Cabin Boy RW
Legendary Creature - Goblin (R)
T: Exile Squee and target legendary permanent you own. Return them to the battlefield at the beginning of your next upkeep.
2RW: Choose another permanent you control that entered the battlefield this turn. Squee deals damage equal to that permanent's mana cost to any target and you gain that much life. Activate only if Squee entered the battlefield this turn and only once per turn.
3, Sacrifice an artifact: Return Squee from your graveyard or from exile to your hand
1/2

IIW: The Ring tempts you or amass Orcs
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

shullz

Post by shullz » 6 months ago

Votes: LandellXil0cent, void_nothing

IIW: A new Subtype for Battles

Komandon
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Komandon » 6 months ago

Votes: netn10 , shullz

Test Your Might 2RR
Sorcery (rare)
Each player shuffled their library clashes with each other player. The winning player or players have Test Your Might to each losing player. Then those players damaged in this way sacrifice all their artifacts. (Each clashing player reveals the top card of his or her library, then that card on the top or bottom. A player wins if his or her card had a higher converted mana cost.)

IIW: a card based on the MCU that isn't legendary.

netn10

Post by netn10 » 6 months ago

Votes: void_nothing, Komandon

Erron Black BR
Creature - Human Mercenary Cowboy (Mythic)
First strike, haste
When Erron Black enters the battlefield, choose to put amounts counters on Erron Black of pistol bullets, shotgun bullets and acid flasks, equal to 7. (For example, you can choose 1-3-3 or 0-0-7, etc.)
T, Remove a pistol bullet counter from Erron Black: It deals 1 damage to any target.
BR, T, Remove a shotgun bullet counter from Erron Black and put a stun counter on it: It deals 3 damage to any target.
1BR, T, Remove an acid flask counter from Erron Black and put a stun counter on it: Destroy target permanent.
3/1

IIW: "When I pick sides, I pick a winner. Every time." as a flavor text.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 6 months ago

Votes: shullz, netn10

Fujin, Lord of Wind 3WU
Legendary Creature - God Warrior (R)
Flying, first strike, vigilance, ward 3
Fatality: Twisted Twister - Whenever Fujin, Lord of Wind deals combat damage to a player, if there are five or more creature cards among all graveyards, exile up to one target creature, then return up to one target nonland permanent to its owner's hand.
4/3

IIW: Brothers' War rares
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 6 months ago

shulllz komandon
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”