NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 8 months ago

Keimi, Great Toad 2G
Legendary Creature- Frog (R)
When you cast an enchantment spell, if you don't control a creature named Tatsunari, create Tatsunari, a legendary 3/3 black and blue Human Ninja creature token with "Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature."
1: Keimi and up to one target Ninja you control can't be locked this turn except by creatures with flying and reach.
3/3

Opottapo, Colossal Tadpole 1U
Opottapo can't attack unless an opponent controls an Island or Swamp.
When an opponent casts a spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Opottapo.
T, Remove 8 or more counters from Opottapo: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of counters removed. Put one of them in your hand and the rest on bottom of your library in any order. Then Transform Opottapo.
While fishing outside her shrine, Shen caught a humming tadpole the size of a dog. Rejoicing, she released it. In a year it had nearly filled the lake.
0/2
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||/////////////////
Opottapo, God of Lakes
Legendary Creature- Frog God (R)
Indestructible, vigilance
When one or more creatures attack you, you may exile target attacking creature. If you do, it's controller creates a tapped 2/2 blue and green Frog creature token.
The shrine became a great temple, and Shen's descendants have ever since served as high priestess of Opottapo.
10/12

IIW: Cards that tell (or continue) a story

Sporegorger_Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 8 months ago

Beelzetoad, the Diabolical
4{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Demon Frog (R)
Menace, trample
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices a creature other than Beelzetoad, the Diabolical, then draws cards equal to the sacrificed creature's power and loses life equal to its toughness. If that player can't, Beelzetoad deals damage equal to its power to that player.
6/6

IIW: Vegetable
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 8 months ago

ribbit, ribbit

more frogs please
MEG

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 8 months ago

Urgluck, Throat Singer
Legendary Creature - Frog Bard
Flash
When Urgluck, Throat Singer enters the battlefield, prevent all combat damage dealt this turn.
T: Target attacking creature has base power 0 until end of turn.
1/3

IIW: Ghost Goblin and everything spooky
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 8 months ago

Urborg Idol 1B
Artifact (U)
, , Sacrifice a creature: Add BB.
, : Sacrifice a creature: You draw a card and gain 1 life.
, , Sacrifice Urborg Idol and a creature you control: Create Yargle, a legendary 9/3 black Frog Spirit creature token. Each player loses 3 life.

IIW: Kylem and Tarkir meet the multiverse

Megiddo
MEG

judging in the morning.
MEG

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 8 months ago

Luca, Italian Morning Frog GWR
Legendary Creature - Frog
All non-frog creatures have phasing.
2/2

This is only if Meg judges anything like the pace I have been judging the past few wins.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Megiddo
MEG

spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Minith, Wayward Prince WUb
Legendary Creature — Frog Noble Knight (R)
First strike, ward
If damage would be dealt to you or Minith, prevent 1 of that damage.
2: The next time Minith would deal damage to target creature this turn, prevent that damage and put a croak counter on that creature. It becomes a 1/1 blue Frog creature. (This effect lasts indefinitely.)
2/2

ribbit ribbit
I wasn't sure why this card was black, but yeah, permanent transformation of a creature into a 1/1 feels pretty black! To me this shows good understanding the color pie and how to combine multiple elements from different colors into a package that feels cohesive.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
Keimi, Great Toad 2G
When you cast an enchantment spell, if you don't control a creature named Tatsunari, create Tatsunari, a legendary 3/3 black and blue Human Ninja creature token with "Whenever you cast an enchantment spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature."
1: Keimi and up to one target Ninja you control can't be locked this turn except by creatures with flying and reach.
3/3

Opottapo, Colossal Tadpole 1U
Opottapo can't attack unless an opponent controls an Island or Swamp.
When an opponent casts a spell, you may put a +1/+1 counter on Opottapo.
T, Remove 8 or more counters from Opottapo: Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is the number of counters removed. Put one of them in your hand and the rest on bottom of your library in any order. Then Transform Opottapo.
While fishing outside her shrine, Shen caught a humming tadpole the size of a dog. Rejoicing, she released it. In a year it had nearly filled the lake.
0/2
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||/////////////////
Opottapo, God of Lakes
Legendary Creature- Frog God (R)
Indestructible, vigilance
When one or more creatures attack you, you may exile target attacking creature. If you do, it's controller creates a tapped 2/2 blue and green Frog creature token.
The shrine became a great temple, and Shen's descendants have ever since served as high priestess of Opottapo.
10/12

IIW: Cards that tell (or continue) a story
Tatsunari, Toad Rider's mount gets her own card. It's cute, the symmetry works well, etc. My only thought is that it would be fun if the activated ability did something different. It makes sense that it's the same but my efficiency-brained self wants it to be something that could be layered on top of it if you had both.
I feel like by the time Opottapo has eight counters on it you could have attacked for 20 damage already. I guess in 40-life world this will hit eight faster (and do a lot less as just a big creature in the meantime). Even in that case, could it take a cue from Thing in the Ice // Awoken Horror and have a static size with a different kind of counter? It has the can't attack clause but a large percentage of the time it can attack, and in the meantime it would be a huge, huge blocker.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
8 months ago
Beelzetoad, the Diabolical
4{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Demon Frog (R)
Menace, trample
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, that player sacrifices a creature other than Beelzetoad, the Diabolical, then draws cards equal to the sacrificed creature's power and loses life equal to its toughness. If that player can't, Beelzetoad deals damage equal to its power to that player.
6/6

We should have had one of the Capenna guildmasters be a frog. Oh well. I like this; I'd just ask if it could sacrifice a non-Demon (or non-Frog!) creature, since I think that line could cause some minor confusion. You'd gain some deckbuilding possibilities that way too.
Ulka wrote:
8 months ago
Urgluck, Throat Singer
Legendary Creature - Frog Bard
Flash
When Urgluck, Throat Singer enters the battlefield, prevent all combat damage dealt this turn.
T: Target attacking creature has base power 0 until end of turn.
1/3

IIW: Ghost Goblin and everything spooky
Wow does this do a lot on the board for being such a tiny guy. Singlehandedly negates two attacks per turn (assuming they have a creature with 1 or 2 power), and that's *after* fogging. Frogging. The base power tech is an interesting choice (vs just "prevent all damage") since it allows for some.... counter-play.
... I'll be here all night.
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Urborg Idol 1B
Artifact (U)
, , Sacrifice a creature: Add BB.
, : Sacrifice a creature: You draw a card and gain 1 life.
, , Sacrifice Urborg Idol and a creature you control: Create Yargle, a legendary 9/3 black Frog Spirit creature token. Each player loses 3 life.

Yargle lives! Or, well, he's a spirit so... You get the idea. This card seems good! Repeated card draw + sac outlet is always going to have a spot somewhere.
Ulka wrote:
8 months ago
Luca, Italian Morning Frog GWR
Legendary Creature - Frog
All non-frog creatures have phasing.
2/2

This is only if Meg judges anything like the pace I have been judging the past few wins.
It's not quite afternoon by my standards so I will claim the moral victory here.

Winner: Spacemonaut for Minith
Next: Kylem and Tarkir meet the multiverse
MEG

Mergatroid_Jones

The Great Ikorian Hunt 2GG
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Surrak, a legendary 3/4 green Human Warrior creature token with trample.
II-III: Up to one target creature you control fights up to one target creature you don't control. At the beginning of the next end step, put a +1/+1 counter on each of those creatures.

Ojutai's Harmonious Vision 3UW
Enchantment- Saga (M)
I: Create Ojutai, a legendary 5/5 blue and white Dragon creature token with flying, prowess, and prowess.
II-IV: Create a 1/1 white Monk creature token with prowess.

Conquest Over the Omenpanth R
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Zurgo, a legendary red 2/1 Orc Warrior creature token with "This creature can't block".
II-III: When a creature blocks this turn, Conquest over the Omenpath deals 1 damage to that creature. (This happens before combat damage is dealt.)

Meeting of The Unhallowed 2BBB
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Sidisi, a legendary 2/4 black Zombie Naga creture token with Menace.
II: Create Grimgrin, a legendary 3/3 black Zomie creature token with deathtouch.
III: Create Narfi, a legendary snow 3/2 black Zombie Wizard creature token with "Other Zombie creatures you control get +1/+1."

IIW: Bring back a random legend

Sporegorger_Dragon

Unexpected Meeting
{U}{U}
Instant (U)
Draw two cards, then discard two cards unless you discard a legendary card.
"Will?! You're a KING now?!" -Pir
"Huh! What does that make Rowan?" -Toothy

Velomachus the Loquacious
5{R}{R}{W}{W}
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon (M)
Flying, vigilance, trample
This spell costs {1} less to cast for each card type among cards in your graveyard.
Whenever you cast a spell from anywhere other than your hand, investigate twice, then Velomachus the Loquacious deals 3 damage to any target and you gain 3 life.
5/8
"You? A wretched torpid worm, an elder dragon?" Sidisi inwardly grinned at something she had never seen before: Silumgar's shocked face.

Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

alternate challenge because i won't be able to judge until tomorrow afternoon:

vibeo game

Sporegorger_Dragon

Cloud Strife, Spurious Ex-SOLDIER
[Claude Stine, Fallen Special Forces]
5{R}{W}
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier (M)
Double strike, vigilance, trample
All Lucky 7s -As long you have exactly 7 life and there are seven cards in your hand and seven cards left in your library, Cloud Strife's base power is 7777.
7/5

Squall Leonhart, SeeD Commander
[Leon Sturm, Mercenary Leader]
1{R}{W}{B}
Legendary Creature - Human Mercenary (M)
Whenever Squall Leonhart, Seed Commander deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice an Equipment attached to it. If you do, untap it and after this phase, there is an additional combat phase.
Squall Leonhart has double strike as long as it's equipped.
Squall Leonhart gets +1/+1 for each Knight, Mercenary and Soldier creature card in your graveyard.
3/3

Sandkicker Oviraptor
[Yellow Yoshi]
2{W}
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever Sandkicker Oviraptor enters the battlefield or you attack with three or more creatures, create a 0/1 green Egg creature token with defender.
1{W}, Sacrifice an Egg: Sandkicker Oviraptor deals 2 damage divided as you choose among one or two target attacking or blocking creatures.
2/2

Rotten-Egg Oviraptor
[Purple Yoshi]
2{B}
Creature - Dinosaur (U)
Whenever Rotten-Egg Oviraptor enters the battlefield or you lose life for the first time each turn, create a 0/1 green Egg creature token with defender.
1{B}, Sacrifice an Egg: Choose one-
-You draw a card and you lose 1 life.
-Target opponent loses 2 life.
2/1

Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 8 months ago

The Milkman Conspiracy 2RW
Enchantment - Saga
| - Investigate, and create a food token.
|| - Choose any number of non-enchantment nonland permanents controlled by different players. Shuffle those permanents into their owner's library, then reveal the top card of each library shuffled this way. Put all permanents revealed this way onto the battlefield under their owner's control.
||| - Whenever you sacrifice an artifact this turn, it deals damage to any target equal to the number of artifacts you control.
more psychonauts psagas
Show
Hide
Waterloo World 1UB
Enchantment - Saga
Cast this spell only if you control a creature.
| - Target opponent creates a token copy of target creature you control of their choice. Both creatures gain "This creature can't attack or block as long as another creature shares a name with this creature" until Waterloo world leaves the battlefield.
|| - Create a 1/1 white soldier creature token and a food token.
||| - You may sacrifice a creature. When you do, destroy target creature.
IIW: Battle of the Bands MTG plane.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

judging shortly!

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
The Great Ikorian Hunt 2GG
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Surrak, a legendary 3/4 green Human Warrior creature token with trample.
II-III: Up to one target creature you control fights up to one target creature you don't control. At the beginning of the next end step, put a +1/+1 counter on each of those creatures.

Ojutai's Harmonious Vision 3UW
Enchantment- Saga (M)
I: Create Ojutai, a legendary 5/5 blue and white Dragon creature token with flying, prowess, and prowess.
II-IV: Create a 1/1 white Monk creature token with prowess.

Conquest Over the Omenpanth R
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Zurgo, a legendary red 2/1 Orc Warrior creature token with "This creature can't block".
II-III: When a creature blocks this turn, Conquest over the Omenpath deals 1 damage to that creature. (This happens before combat damage is dealt.)

Meeting of The Unhallowed 2BBB
Enchantment- Saga (R)
I: Create Sidisi, a legendary 2/4 black Zombie Naga creture token with Menace.
II: Create Grimgrin, a legendary 3/3 black Zomie creature token with deathtouch.
III: Create Narfi, a legendary snow 3/2 black Zombie Wizard creature token with "Other Zombie creatures you control get +1/+1."

IIW: Bring back a random legend
These sagas are wonderful work and was not what I was expecting! I like your thinking about what Tarkir folks would do.

Conquest Over the Omenpath is on track to become one of the game's best one-drop creatures, so I might want it to be 1R, but it seems more fun than Ragavan.

Meeting of the Unhallowed made me cackle and I like how it finishes off with Narfi as a payoff for the Zombie deck that this would go into.
8 months ago
Unexpected Meeting
{U}{U}
Instant (U)
Draw two cards, then discard two cards unless you discard a legendary card.
"Will?! You're a KING now?!" -Pir
"Huh! What does that make Rowan?" -Toothy

Velomachus the Loquacious
5{R}{R}{W}{W}
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon (M)
Flying, vigilance, trample
This spell costs {1} less to cast for each card type among cards in your graveyard.
Whenever you cast a spell from anywhere other than your hand, investigate twice, then Velomachus the Loquacious deals 3 damage to any target and you gain 3 life.
5/8
"You? A wretched torpid worm, an elder dragon?" Sidisi inwardly grinned at something she had never seen before: Silumgar's shocked face.

Unexpected Meeting: I embrace this addition to the thirst series.

Velomachus made my eyes pop when I saw the mana cost (that'd better be worth it in these colors!), then I saw the cost reducer, which is a great choice for this faction and character. Red/white can and will be able to get instants, sorceries, creatures, and maybe artifacts and enchantments into their graveyard fairly fast, so this might even come down turn 4 if you work hard at it! It's an impressive reward card.
8 months ago
Cloud Strife, Spurious Ex-SOLDIER
[Claude Stine, Fallen Special Forces]
5{R}{W}
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier (M)
Double strike, vigilance, trample
All Lucky 7s -As long you have exactly 7 life and there are seven cards in your hand and seven cards left in your library, Cloud Strife's base power is 7777.
7/5

Squall Leonhart, SeeD Commander
[Leon Sturm, Mercenary Leader]
1{R}{W}{B}
Legendary Creature - Human Mercenary (M)
Whenever Squall Leonhart, Seed Commander deals combat damage to a player, you may sacrifice an Equipment attached to it. If you do, untap it and after this phase, there is an additional combat phase.
Squall Leonhart has double strike as long as it's equipped.
Squall Leonhart gets +1/+1 for each Knight, Mercenary and Soldier creature card in your graveyard.
3/3

Sandkicker Oviraptor
[Yellow Yoshi]
2{W}
Creature - Dinosaur
Whenever Sandkicker Oviraptor enters the battlefield or you attack with three or more creatures, create a 0/1 green Egg creature token with defender.
1{W}, Sacrifice an Egg: Sandkicker Oviraptor deals 2 damage divided as you choose among one or two target attacking or blocking creatures.
2/2

Rotten-Egg Oviraptor
[Purple Yoshi]
2{B}
Creature - Dinosaur (U)
Whenever Rotten-Egg Oviraptor enters the battlefield or you lose life for the first time each turn, create a 0/1 green Egg creature token with defender.
1{B}, Sacrifice an Egg: Choose one-
-You draw a card and you lose 1 life.
-Target opponent loses 2 life.
2/1

You took that alternate prompt all the way to the bank!

Cloud: Fateful Hour eat your heart out, Lucky 7s is an extraordinary alternate wincon. I'm so impressed. Good Cloud card!

Squall: Also a great take on that character. I, uh, honestly want to also see that "smash a weapon to bits" mechanic on a BOTW Link card, honestly.

Yoshis: That's a good take on working with Eggs. I'm worried about Yoshi board stall, but at least Yellow Yoshi rewards attacking, which is important!
chetoos wrote:
8 months ago
The Milkman Conspiracy 2RW
Enchantment - Saga
| - Investigate, and create a food token.
|| - Choose any number of non-enchantment nonland permanents controlled by different players. Shuffle those permanents into their owner's library, then reveal the top card of each library shuffled this way. Put all permanents revealed this way onto the battlefield under their owner's control.
||| - Whenever you sacrifice an artifact this turn, it deals damage to any target equal to the number of artifacts you control.
more psychonauts psagas
Show
Hide
Waterloo World 1UB
Enchantment - Saga
Cast this spell only if you control a creature.
| - Target opponent creates a token copy of target creature you control of their choice. Both creatures gain "This creature can't attack or block as long as another creature shares a name with this creature" until Waterloo world leaves the battlefield.
|| - Create a 1/1 white soldier creature token and a food token.
||| - You may sacrifice a creature. When you do, destroy target creature.
IIW: Battle of the Bands MTG plane.
Psychonauts's most famous level! You did a good take on it. That III definitely has some capacity to close out the game if I've built up some Treasures & stuff.

I'm less familiar with Waterloo World, but I like how that one plays out too.

Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon for Cloud Strife
Next: Vegetable

Mergatroid_Jones

Onionhead 2G
Creature- Plant (C)
When Onionhead enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When Onionhead dies, create a Food token.
2/2

Scuttling Spinach G
Creature- Plant (C)
Vigilance
As long as it's not your turn, Scuttling Spinach is a colorless artifact Food. (It's no longer a creature. Food text also.)
1/2

Cabbage Queen 4G
Creature- Plant Noble (U)
Vigilance
When Cabbage Queen or another Plant creature you control dies, create a Food token.
T: Create a 1/2 green Plant creature token.
3/6

IIW: Legendary non-creatures

chetoos

Larry, the cucumber 2g
Legendary Creature- plant pirate
Exalted
And now it's time for silly songs with Larry - Whenever Larry attacks alone, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a nonland card. You may cast it without paying its mana cost if its mana value is less than Larry's power. If you don't cast it, Larry gets +x/+0 until end of turn, where x is that spells mana value
2/2

Iiw: battle of the bands mtg plane

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Conk Out 1U
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Enchant creature
When Conk Out enters the battlefield, tap enchanted creature.
Enchanted creature has base power 0, can't be untapped, and its activated abilities can't be activated.

IIW: final fantasy

Sporegorger_Dragon

spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Vegetable
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Conk Out
Unsettled_Tom.jpg

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

[maniacal laughter]

i'm not apologising

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Hearty Harvest GW
Enchantment (U)
Whenever a Peasant or Civilian you control becomes tapped, put a harvest counter on Hearty Harvest.
, Remove a harvest counter from Hearty Harvest: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control. You gain 1 life.

Megiddo
MEG

Home Garden
Land {R}
T: Add C.
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a growth counter on home garden.
X, Sacrifice Home Garden: You gain X life. X is the number of growth counters on Home Garden.

IIW: cards that stretch the color pie
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

not fixing that.
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Okay, time to put an end to this tomfoolery before it devolves into the Third Great Turnip Debacle or something.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
Onionhead 2G
Creature- Plant (C)
When Onionhead enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When Onionhead dies, create a Food token.
2/2

Scuttling Spinach G
Creature- Plant (C)
Vigilance
As long as it's not your turn, Scuttling Spinach is a colorless artifact Food. (It's no longer a creature. Food text also.)
1/2

Cabbage Queen 4G
Creature- Plant Noble (U)
Vigilance
When Cabbage Queen or another Plant creature you control dies, create a Food token.
T: Create a 1/2 green Plant creature token.
3/6

IIW: Legendary non-creatures
Honestly this is what I was expecting when I requested fruit in an earlier round. Of these both conceptually and mechanically my personal favorite is the Onionhead.
chetoos wrote:
8 months ago
Larry, the cucumber 2g
Legendary Creature- plant pirate
Exalted
And now it's time for silly songs with Larry - Whenever Larry attacks alone, reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a nonland card. You may cast it without paying its mana cost if its mana value is less than Larry's power. If you don't cast it, Larry gets +x/+0 until end of turn, where x is that spells mana value
2/2

Iiw: battle of the bands mtg plane
Hmm, nothing inherently wrong with this, but it seems like it's both too powerful and the wrong color(s), even though green gets the Genesis Wave effects. I feel this needs red as well.
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Conk Out 1U
Enchantment — Aura (U)
Enchant creature
When Conk Out enters the battlefield, tap enchanted creature.
Enchanted creature has base power 0, can't be untapped, and its activated abilities can't be activated.

You developed a hankering for more Final Fantasy after the last round, huh?

Look, I know you mean no offense, but "vegetable" is used as an offensive term to refer to people in a vegetative state, like after severe brain injury. It is also used as a slur for anyone with brain damage.

"Vegetable" was originally used to describe someone who has a dull, monotonous life devoid of any intellectual activity or effort, but this sort of use isn't that common anymore and has become overshadowed by the above.

I'm also familiar with the slang term "to veg out", meaning to laze around doing very little mentally or physically, which I believe is what you were going for with the above entry.

It's just this card is in poor taste when the prompt is "vegetable." Perhaps a bit of flavor text, like Garruk feeling especially lazy or Ob Nixilis feeling utterly unmotivated, could have helped to divorce it from it's more unpleasant connotations.
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Hearty Harvest GW
Enchantment (U)
Whenever a Peasant or Civilian you control becomes tapped, put a harvest counter on Hearty Harvest.
, Remove a harvest counter from Hearty Harvest: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control. You gain 1 life.

Much better. Ideal for referencing food in set that doesn't have Food tokens.
Megiddo wrote:
8 months ago
Home Garden
Land {R}
X, Sacrifice Home Garden: You gain X life. X is the number of growth counters on Home Garden.

Huh, similar to the above, but I can't help but feel that this could get really annoying in multiples.

Results:
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Winner: Mergatroid_Jones

NEXT:
Legendary non-creatures

chetoos

Megiddo wrote:
8 months ago
Home Garden
Land {R}

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”