kwanyeegor-ii
11%

Total votes: 9

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

It's time to vote for the winner of the August CCL! Anyone may vote in this poll regardless of whether or not you participated in the contest at all.

As a reminder, the final challenge was as follows:
Choose three subtypes for different card types. Design a common card, an uncommon card, and a rare or mythic card, all of which batch those three subtypes together in their rules text.
And the entries are:
slimytrout wrote:
8 months ago
Mineshaft Explosion 3R
Sorcery (C)
Create a Treasure token. (It's an artifact with "t, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")
Mineshaft Explosion deals damage to target creature or planeswalker equal to the number of Dwarves, Mountains, and/or Treasures you control.

Pickaxe Pioneer 2R
Creature - Dwarf Scout (U)
Whenever another Dwarf, Mountain, or Treasure enters the battlefield under your control, target creature can't block this turn.
"If you can't beat 'em, dig around 'em. And if you can't do that, pay 'em off."
3/1

Undermountain Mine
Land - Mountain (R)
(T: Add R)
Undermountain Mine enters the battlefield tapped unless you control another Dwarf, Mountain, or Treasure.
R, T, Sacrifice a Dwarf, Mountain, or Treasure: Exile the top two cards of your library. You may play one of those cards until end of turn.
AnotherAlias wrote:
8 months ago
Gold Rush Goblins
Creature - Goblins (Common)
As long as you control another Goblin, Treasure, or Mine, Goldrush Goblins has haste.
Grol and Nir had never seen something so shiny before. Too bad they were too busy ogling they didn't notice as another goblin picked it up and walked away.
2/2

Hazardous Mines
Land - Mountain Mine (Uncommon)
(: Add )
Hazardous Mines enters the battlefield tapped unless you control another Goblin, Treasure, or Mine.
, , Sacrifice a creature: Create a tapped Treasure token. Activate only as a sorcery.
"Another shiny found, another story to tell. Another death, if it's for shinies, so what?"

Gringar's War Pick
Legendary Artifact - Equipment (Mythic)
Affinity for Goblins, Treasures, and Mines
Equipped creature has "Whenever this creature attacks, create a Treasure token."
Equip
"If war pick not made for mining, why do I keep finding gold when I use it?"
—Gringar, Lucky Miner
Komandon wrote:
8 months ago
Vampiric Feasting 2BB
Instant (common)
Kicker - Sacrifice a creature or Blood token.
Destroy target creature or planeswalker.
If this spell was kicked target Vampire or Sorin planeswalker gains hexproof and deathtouch until end of turn.

Sangromancy Novice 2B
Creature - Vampire Warlock (Uncommon)
Sacrifice another creature, T: gain 2 life and each opponent loses 2 life. Activate this only if you control a five or more Blood tokens, other vampires or Sorin planeswalkers.
Morbid — When Sangromancy Novice enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, create a Blood token.
1/3

Tome of Blood Magic 4
Artifact (Rare)
Whenever one or more creatures an opponent controls dies create a Blood token.
Sacrifice a two Blood tokens, T: choose one — put a +1/+1 counter on target non-Vampire, that creature is now a Vampire in addition to its other types; put two loyalty counters on target Sorin planeswalker; or put your choice of a flying or lifelink counter on target Vampire you control.
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
8 months ago
Talkative Fisher U
Creature - Human Peasant (Common)
When Talkative Fisher dies, if you control a permanent that's a Clue, Eldrazi, or Jace, create a 3/2 colorless Eldrazi Horror creature token.
1/2

Courier from Emrakul 5
Creature - Eldrazi Reflection (Uncommon)
Flying, deathtouch
Whenever another permanent that's a Clue, Eldrazi, or Jace enters the battlefield under your control, each opponent loses 2 life and exiles the top four cards of their library.
2/4

Jace, Cryptolith Investigator 2UU
Legendary Planeswalker - Jace (Mythic)
+1: Scry 1, then create a 1/1 blue Illusion creature token.
-4: Draw a card for each permanent you control that's a Clue, Eldrazi, or Jace.
-8: You may cast any number of creature cards from your hand without paying their mana costs. Whenever a creature you cast this way enters the battlefield, exile it unless you pay its mana cost and up to one target token you control becomes a copy of it.
Poll will run for 5 days. You may pick a favorite and vote based on any criteria you want. Comments on entries are encouraged. Good luck to all contestants!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 8 months ago

And congrats to our winner @slimytrout!
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

MonoRedMage
Pronoun: they / them

Post by MonoRedMage » 8 months ago

Woohoo, congratulations to slimytrout!

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”