NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cythare » 8 months ago

Loaming Zombie 1B
Creature — Plant Zombie (U)
Loaming Zombie enters the battlefield tapped.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to paying its other costs.)
3/1

IIW: Legendary insects
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 8 months ago

Gisa's Call B
Sorcery (U)
Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
Disturb 3B
///////\\\\\\\\
Withered Ghoul
Creature- Zombie
Menace
Withered Ghoul can't block.
3/1

This seemed like a good idea, but at the end of the design process, it's pretty much just adventure using the graveyard.

IIW: Catoblepas (Loathsome Catoblepas)

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 8 months ago

Siege Armory 3
Artifact
: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.
, Exert Siege Armory: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it. Activate only as a sorcery. (An exerted permanent won't untap during your next untap step.)
The castle's massive stockpile of weapons was finally being put to good use.

IIW: heaven or hell, it doesn't matter

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 8 months ago

Judging this evening!
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 8 months ago

Firebuster Dragon <6>
Creature — Dragon {R}
Flying, haste
<R>: Firebuster Dragon gains double strike until end of turn.
4/4

IIW: a real-life occupation as a creature type
MEG

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 8 months ago

Dancing Masquerade 3W
Sorcery
Create two Guest tokens.
Invitation 4W (As a sorcery, you may pay 2, exile this card face down, and create a Guest token.)

Token Creature - Guest
You may transform this creature any time. As you do, you may cast a face down card you own in exile for its invitation cost.
2/1
--
Revealed
Token Creature - Guest
If you casted a creature card as you transformed this token, put it over this token.
2/1

Notes: This is like my twentieth attempt to redesign morph, this time using modern "create a Named token" technology. Key differences are the changed tempo (2/1 for 2) and the fact that guests are interchangable (you can transform any Guest to cast any any invitation spell.) And if you cast a non-creature, you keep the guest token.

IIW: vigilante
Last edited by Juancu 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mergatroid_Jones

Spires of Agadeem
Land (U)
Kicker 3BB (As this land enters the battlefield, you may pay 3BB.)
Spires of Agadeem enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped if Spires of Agadeem was kicked.
T: Add B

Oran-Rief, Resurgent
Land (U)
Kicker G
Oran-Rief, Resurgent enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature if Oran-Rief, Resurgent was kicked.
T: Add G.

Lofts of Emeria
Land (U)
Kicker W
Lofts of Emeria enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, exile up to one target card from a graveyard and gain 3 life if Lofts of Emeria was kicked.
T: Add W.

IIW: Revisit the mechanics and flavor of any set from the last three years

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 8 months ago

Italian Dinner 4WU
Sorcery (M)
Target player phases out until end of turn. (Treat that player and permanents they control as though they don't exist. If it's their turn, the turn ends.)

Megiddo
MEG

@Ulka food coma
MEG

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 8 months ago

Llanowar Elves 3
Creature - Elf Druid G
At the beginning of each turn, you get 1 extra mana.. This mana can only be spent to cast green spells.
1/1

Tolarian Academy 5
Artifact - Location U
At the beginning of each turn, you get 1 extra mana for each non-location artifact you control. This mana can only be spent to cast blue spells.

Stone Rain 3
Sorcery R
Destroy target location.

Changing how Magic's resource system works, to be 1 mana per turn, that you spend per turn cycle. You can only include 2 colors in a deck.

IIW: See above.
Last edited by chetoos 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Megiddo
MEG

i'll judge tomorrow if ulka does not take care of it.
MEG

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 8 months ago

Unable to judge sorry.

My brother's wedding is tomorrow and I fell behind on getting stuff done for it
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 8 months ago

Noxious Chanter 1BR
Creature — Phyrexian Skeleton Warlock (M)
Deathtouch
When you cast an instant or sorcery spell from your hand, you may pay 1 life. If you do, it gains toxic 1. Do this only once each turn. (Players dealt damage by that spell also get a poison counter.)
When Noxious Chanter dies, you may exile it from your graveyard. If you do, proliferate.
1/1

IIW: Kylem and/or Tarkir meet the Multiverse

Megiddo
MEG

Megiddo wrote:
9 months ago
Controvert (alternate reality version) 2UU
Instant {U}
Counter target spell.
Recover 2UU (When an instant card is put into your graveyard from anywhere, you may pay 2UU. If you do, return this card from your graveyard to your hand. Otherwise, exile this card.)

IIW: Slow it down
I actually never played Coldsnap so I couldn't tell you how Recover plays out, but intuitively, it's a lot less convenient than this version would be. During normal gameplay I think you are *most* likely to have Recover trigger during combat. You can control it a bit with instant-speed removal, but the same goes both ways: The opponent can kill your creatures at inopportune times too. With this version, you take back nearly all of the control, and it turns into something more like Splice or Kicker. Probably stronger, but not really that interesting or exciting.
chetoos wrote:
9 months ago
Kill! Destroy! 1BB
Instant
Destroy target nonblack creature
Gotcha - Whenever your opponent names a creature you controlled that died this turn while Kill! Destroy! is in your graveyard, you may say "Gotcha!". If you do, return Kill! Destroy! to your hand.

IIW: Universes Beyond Super Mario, or their Universes Within counterparts.
Famously-bad mechanic Gotcha has been updated here. Though, has it really? I'm not sure that you actually changed the mechanic. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but we're still waiting for the opponent to say something, at which point we can say a different thing and rebuy our spell. Like, Name Dropping already triggers off of the opponent saying card names, for example. Again, let me know if I missed something here.
spacemonaut wrote:
9 months ago
Ashiok's Pendant 1UB
Legendary Artifact — Equipment (U)
When Ashiok's Pendant enters the battlefield, attach it to target creature or planeswalker you control. Put a +1/+1 counter or a loyalty counter on that permanent.
Whenever equipped permanent attacks or you activate one of its loyalty abilities, target player mills three cards.
Equip creature or planeswalker (: Attach to target creature or planeswalker you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)

IIW: Kylem or Tarkir meets the multiverse
Equipment can now attach to planeswalkers! You headed off an initial thought I had with "equip creature or planeswalker," meaning that you can't just automatically (through any normal means) start slapping swords onto planeswalkers willy-nilly. For a few reasons, I question the design space of this kind of card. One, there aren't many Planeswalkers and we're getting fewer of them than ever now. Two, we got that Enchant Planeswalker cycle this year, sort of testing this concept, and I don't think those made much of a splash at all. Three, you solved this by allowing the card to work on both creatures and planeswalkers. But you end up with a ten-line uncommon equipment that, if we're being honest, isn't splashy enough to warrant that much text. There may be room to run with this concept with some tweaks, though. I'll offer one idea as a jumping-off point: Creatures are allowed to have loyalty abilities!
Megiddo wrote:
9 months ago
can i just bring back the planeswalker uniqueness rule?
No. Though I do miss that rule. The flavor of walkers was much stronger with it, IMO.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
8 months ago
Polycephalic Hellkite
6{R}{R}
Creature - Dragon Hydra (M)
Flying
Polycephalic Hellkite can attack any number of battles, players and/or planeswalkers simultaneously.
1{R}: Polycephalic Hellkite gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
6/6
It grows additional heads not in response to injuries, but to threats.

IIW: Fruit
Ok, so the rules change is to allow creatures to attack more than one thing at once (including Battles here tripped me up on my initial read of the card). Did they not do this in an un-set ever? It feels like something that would have come up. If not, good find. We have stuff like Questing Beast that approach this, but nothing quite like it. There's obvious rules questions such as "how does blocking work?" and "do you have to divide the damage or does it just deal that much to everything?"* but it reads well and sounds splashy. If they actually have not done it even in an un-set after all of this time I wonder how complicated it is to actually get working, though. Good stuff.
*based on how much this costs to cast and pump, I am assuming that your intent is that it deals the damage to everything and doesn't divide.
Cythare wrote:
8 months ago
Loaming Zombie 1B
Creature — Plant Zombie (U)
Loaming Zombie enters the battlefield tapped.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to paying its other costs.)
3/1

Checks out. I don't see any reason this couldn't already exist.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
Gisa's Call B
Sorcery (U)
Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
Disturb 3B
///////\\\\\\\\
Withered Ghoul
Creature- Zombie
Menace
Withered Ghoul can't block.
3/1

IIW: Catoblepas (Loathsome Catoblepas)
I agree with your assessment that these are just adventure cards that use the graveyard. One could even say that they're just flashback cards with different effects from the graveyard. Did you intentionally omit the exile text from Withered Ghoul?
lookingupanddown wrote:
8 months ago
Siege Armory 3
Artifact
: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.
, Exert Siege Armory: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it. Activate only as a sorcery. (An exerted permanent won't untap during your next untap step.)
The castle's massive stockpile of weapons was finally being put to good use.

IIW: heaven or hell, it doesn't matter
Aside from the flavor (I think they might use stun counters for this now-I'm aware there is a slight mechanical difference), I see no reason why this couldn't be done.
Megiddo wrote:
8 months ago
Firebuster Dragon <6>
Creature — Dragon {R}
Flying, haste
<R>: Firebuster Dragon gains double strike until end of turn.
4/4

IIW: a real-life occupation as a creature type
This was meant to represent a creature card that takes up a land drop for the turn, extending that rule to include other card types. I didn't really think through the ramifications that far, if we're being honest. And yes, the activated ability was also meant to only be able to be used as a land drop.
Juancu wrote:
8 months ago
Dancing Masquerade 3W
Sorcery
Create two Guest tokens.
Invitation 4W (As a sorcery, you may pay 2, exile this card face down, and create a Guest token.)

Token Creature - Guest
You may transform this creature any time. As you do, you may cast a face down card you own in exile for its invitation cost.
2/1
--
Revealed
Token Creature - Guest
If you casted a creature card as you transformed this token, put it over this token.
2/1

IIW: vigilante
As you have clearly put time into this, I'm sure you're aware of the implications of "borph," AKA "two-mana morphs." I'll point out just one more thing, which is that you are using a face-down card to represent something different from what normal face-down cards represent*. Though 2 for a 2/1 is theoretically a lot different from 2 for a 2/2, I think in practice they will play out similarly (For further reading, if you haven't seen it, I recommend this article: here). But I don't think you posted this to hear me go on about the sizing of generic creatures for a limited format. Let's assume that's a solved problem and look at the meat of this, which is letting you cast instants and/or sorceries with morphs. Well, that and the shared pool of "invited" cards. On balance I don't like this, because it leads to an interactivity problem. There's really no ability from the opponent to take you off of a card, and there's no opportunity cost to you. I'll compare with Morph. Let's say I have two morph creatures in my hand. One of them is a replacement-level common clunker (like Canyon Lurkers) and the other is a powerful payoff card (like Ponyback Brigade). Which one do I play on turn three and why? Facing down two unknown face-down morph cards, which one do you target with your Debilitating Injury and why? There are interesting questions to answer here that are going to depend on the game state. Here, with Invite, there's no decision on either end. As the player with two Invite cards, I can just slam whichever one I want because I will always have access to the parent card later even if my token dies**. Likewise, there's no decisionmaking for the opponent because there's no way to gain any kind of advantage. Even killing *both* creatures doesn't help that much, since any later Invite card can be used to rebuy one of the former spells. This is all theorycrafting, obviously, and the ultimate answer is "you gotta playtest it, baby," but these are the things that come to mind for me right off the bat when I look at this mechanic. Final thought is to ask whether the intention here is for this to be done as a special action or if, since we're casting a spell, there's an opportunity to interact. Can I, say, kill your Guest while the revealed creature spell is on the stack? If so what happens?

*I typed this before I remembered that you are creating tokens here. Still, not everybody always has a token on hand, and a *very* natural shortcut is going to be just putting that card face-down. This may result in awkward gameplay because the card is still castable even if the creature dies. I would want to playtest this with players who have a wide variety of experience levels as well as preparedness to see how it actually plays out on paper. Non-issue in digital, obviously, since the client will make tokens and can designate your "Invited" cards in a pool for easy reference.
**It's true that by Inviting Dancing Masquerade you lose out on the ability to just cast it from your hand for 3W, but that's true in the Morph scenario as well. Since that base scenario is equivalent, it's a wash. The difference is that once gone you can access the Masquerade later in some way, which you can't with Morph outside of a Raise Dead effect. There's nuance but I am just looking at baseline, normal gameplay here.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
Spires of Agadeem
Land (U)
Kicker 3BB (As this land enters the battlefield, you may pay 3BB.)
Spires of Agadeem enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped if Spires of Agadeem was kicked.
T: Add B

Oran-Rief, Resurgent
Land (U)
Kicker G
Oran-Rief, Resurgent enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature if Oran-Rief, Resurgent was kicked.
T: Add G.

Lofts of Emeria
Land (U)
Kicker W
Lofts of Emeria enters the battlefield tapped. When it does, exile up to one target card from a graveyard and gain 3 life if Lofts of Emeria was kicked.
T: Add W.

IIW: Revisit the mechanics and flavor of any set from the last three years
Land kicker. You know, there's nothing stopping a land from having a trigger with a cost when it enters the battlefield. Here I'd ask why kicker instead of doing that (the implication of this question being it's a lot of work to try and make this work, and is that worth it?)
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Italian Dinner 4WU
Sorcery (M)
Target player phases out until end of turn. (Treat that player and permanents they control as though they don't exist. If it's their turn, the turn ends.)
ummm

Actually, wait, I'm coming back to this. What happens if you choose yourself? Are you gone forever? That's pretty funny.
chetoos wrote:
8 months ago
Llanowar Elves 3
Creature - Elf Druid G
At the beginning of each turn, you get 1 extra mana.. This mana can only be spent to cast green spells.
1/1

Tolarian Academy 5
Artifact - Location U
At the beginning of each turn, you get 1 extra mana for each non-location artifact you control. This mana can only be spent to cast blue spells.

Stone Rain 3
Sorcery R
Destroy target location.

Changing how Magic's resource system works, to be 1 mana per turn, that you spend per turn cycle. You can only include 2 colors in a deck.

IIW: See above.
Ah yeah, you did something similar to what I was looking at, though I think you thought it through a little more than I did. My first-blush initial reaction is that I would be sad if decks were limited to only two colors. That's a totally different game then and I think we'd lose something from it. But, yeah, obviously it would be a different game. It's honestly hard to evaluate a mechanic that is "magic is instead a different game," so I won't try. Those other games exist. I play some of them! They are good. But they aren't Magic.
spacemonaut wrote:
8 months ago
Noxious Chanter 1BR
Creature — Phyrexian Skeleton Warlock (M)
Deathtouch
The first instant or sorcery spell you cast from your hand each turn has toxic 1. (Players dealt damage by that spell also get a poison counter.)
When Noxious Chanter dies, you may exile it from your graveyard. If you do, proliferate.
1/1

IIW: Kylem and/or Tarkir meet the Multiverse
Rounding us out today, Toxic on spells! Aside from the inherent uninteractibility, which isn't new or particularly problematic (see Caress of Phyrexia or whatever card you like), nothing not to like here. Well, I guess it limits to red or black. Idk, you made a black/red card.

Winner: lookingupanddown
Next: heaven or hell, it doesn't matter
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 8 months ago

Megiddo wrote:
8 months ago
There's obvious rules questions such as "how does blocking work?" and "do you have to divide the damage or does it just deal that much to everything?"
Blocking is easy; each player blocks with their own creatures only, and can only block for planeswalkers they control or battles they defend.

Example: Spike uses Polycephalic Hellkite to attack Timmy and his Ugin, and Johnny who is defending an Invasion of Ikoria. So the Hellkite can attack up to four things; Timmy, Ugin, Johnny and/or the battle. Spike chooses all four.

Now those four things are staring down an incoming 6 damage for each one of them.

Timmy has two Shivan Dragons, so he assigns one to block for himself and one for his Ugin.

Johnny has a single Wind Drake, so he can only only assign it to block either for himself or the battle. He chooses himself.

All damage is dealt simultaneously as normal; the two dragons and the drake deal more than enough damage to kill the Hellkite. Meanwhile Spike assigns damage as usual; the Hellkite kills Johnny's drake (the drake takes 6) and both of Timmy's dragons (one dragon takes 6 for Timmy, the other takes 6 for Ugin), but the poor Battle who has no blockers will take the full brunt of 6 damage.

EDIT: If this thing has lifelink, then Spike gains 24 life for attacking Timmy Johnny, Ugin, and the Battle.
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Impish Tormentor 1R
Creature — Devil Wizard (R)
Activated abilities of permanents your opponents control cost an additional "Exert this permanent" to activate unless they're mana abilities.
2/2

Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Mergatroid_Jones

Heavenscape 2WW
World Enchantment (R)
You and creatures you control have absorb 1.
: Gain 1 life. Any player may activate this ability.
//
Hellscape 2BB
World Enchantment
When Hellscape enters the battlefield, put a -1/-1 counter on each creature that is not an Imp, Devil, or Demon.
When a creature dies, exile it. Its controller loses life equal to the number of -1/-1 counters it had.
: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature that is not an Imp, Devil, or Demon. Any player may activate this ability.

IIW: forgotten keywords

Sporegorger_Dragon

Akroma Twins of Wrath and Fury

Legendary Creature - Angel (M)
Convoke
Flying, vigilance, trample, haste, protection from blue and from black
As long as it's your turn, Akroma Twins of Wrath and Fury has double strike.
6/12
"No hesitation, no remorse, no regret!"

Xilel, Requiem of Nightmares
5{B}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Angel (M)
Flying, soulbond
When Xilel, Requiem of Nightmares enters the battlefield, if you cast it, return target Dragon or Demon creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. If Xilel entered from your graveyard, instead create a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying.
As long as Xilel is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "When this creature dies, target opponent loses life equal to half its power, rounded up."
5/5

Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

chetoos

Fight for the regretful gear 1WB
Battle - Free-For-All
(All players are simultaneously defending a free-for-all. The player who removes the last defense counter casts the back side.)
Only one creature can attack or block each combat. At the beginning of each combat, randomly choose first strike, vigilance, flying, lifelink, or deathtouch. All creatures gain the chosen ability until end of turn.
//
Brisket, never balling
Art: Legally distinct Bridget Guilty Gear
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
Brisket deals combat damage equal to its toughness. Creatures blocking or blocked by Brisket lose first strike and deathtouch.
As long as Brisket is attacking, only one creature can block, and Brisket must be blocked if able.
"Heaven or Hell, it doesn't matter!"
1/5

Comp Rule 420.69: A player attacking a free-for-all battle may not block for it.

IIW: Super Mario Universes Beyond, or Universes within versions of those cards.
Last edited by chetoos 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

chetoos wrote:
8 months ago
Brisket, never balling
Hey hey hey, Guilty Gear reference! I wanted to do one too but I wasn't sure anyone would get it. Now I know at least cheetos will.

Now how to do Asuka R. Kreutz without going mad...

chetoos

I know of it, mostly because all of the people I follow on Tumblr popped off when the official news about Bridget dropped.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 8 months ago

Cythare wrote:
8 months ago
Impish Tormentor 1R
Creature — Devil Wizard (R)
Activated abilities of permanents your opponents control cost an additional "Exert this permanent" to activate unless they're mana abilities.
2/2

This feels like a white card. Not sure how the flavor works either.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
8 months ago
Heavenscape 2WW
World Enchantment (R)
You and creatures you control have absorb 1.
: Gain 1 life. Any player may activate this ability.
//
Hellscape 2BB
World Enchantment
When Hellscape enters the battlefield, put a -1/-1 counter on each creature that is not an Imp, Devil, or Demon.
When a creature dies, exile it. Its controller loses life equal to the number of -1/-1 counters it had.
: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature that is not an Imp, Devil, or Demon. Any player may activate this ability.

IIW: forgotten keywords
Ooh, modal DFC. I love the flavor symmetry, even if neither side directly works with the other.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
8 months ago
Akroma Twins of Wrath and Fury

Legendary Creature - Angel (M)
Convoke
Flying, vigilance, trample, haste, protection from blue and from black
As long as it's your turn, Akroma Twins of Wrath and Fury has double strike.
6/12
"No hesitation, no remorse, no regret!"

Xilel, Requiem of Nightmares
5{B}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Nightmare Angel (M)
Flying, soulbond
When Xilel, Requiem of Nightmares enters the battlefield, if you cast it, return target Dragon or Demon creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. If Xilel entered from your graveyard, instead create a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying.
As long as Xilel is paired with another creature, each of those creatures has "When this creature dies, target opponent loses life equal to half its power, rounded up."
5/5

Twice the Avacyn doesn't really translate to twice the keyword soup beating here. At least the convoke is there to scare people with the surprise 12 damage. Xilel feels really strong, really flavorful, and really fun.
chetoos wrote:
8 months ago
Fight for the regretful gear 1WB
Battle - Free-For-All
(All players are simultaneously defending a free-for-all. The player who removes the last defense counter casts the back side.)
Only one creature can attack or block each combat. At the beginning of each combat, randomly choose first strike, vigilance, flying, lifelink, or deathtouch. All creatures gain the chosen ability until end of turn.
//
Brisket, never balling
Art: Legally distinct Bridget Guilty Gear
Legendary Creature - Human Warrior
Brisket deals combat damage equal to its toughness. Creatures blocking or blocked by Brisket lose first strike and deathtouch.
As long as Brisket is attacking, only one creature can block, and Brisket must be blocked if able.
"Heaven or Hell, it doesn't matter!"
1/5

Comp Rule 420.69: A player attacking a free-for-all battle may not block for it.

IIW: Super Mario Universes Beyond, or Universes within versions of those cards.
The fabled free-for-all Battle is here, and comes with combat restrictions on both sides. Seems interesting, and a way to ignore large boards. Personally not on board with playing Battles my opponents can steal, but it could work.

HM: Mergatroid_Jones for Heavenscape // Hellscape
Winner: Sporegorger_Dragon for Xilel, Requiem on Nightmares

Next: Fruit

Megiddo
MEG

Ichigo, the Bounteous Field 2GG
Legendary Creature - Spirit {R}
When Ichigo, the Bounteous Field enters the battlefield and at the beginning of your upkeep, if you control a creature named Akane, create a food token. Otherwise, create Akane, a legendary 2/1 red Spirit creature token.
Whenever you sacrifice a Food, put a +1/+1 counter on another target Spirit creature you control.
3/4

IIW: go deep
MEG

chetoos

Kibo, vengeful prince 1RG
Legendary Creature - Monkey Noble
When Kibo enters the battlefield or attacks, each player creates a banana token.
Whenever a player sacrifices a banana, Kibo deals 1 damage to any target other than that player, then put a +1/+1 counter on Kibo.
2RG: Each player sacrifices an artifact.
2/2

IIW: Super Mario Universes Beyond, or Universes Within versions.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Ample Harvest 1GG
Enchantment (R)
You may exert a basic land as you tap it for mana.
Whenever you exert a land, if it was tapped for mana, add an additional mana of any type it produced.
Whenever you tap a land for two or more mana, create a Food token. This ability triggers only once each turn.

Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”