Sporegorger_Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Bloodrusted Septicblade
{B}{R}{G}
Creature - Goblin Warrior (U)
Double strike, wither, trample
2/2
The goblin paused to scratch an itch with the blade....and promptly died.

IIW: MtG villains being incredibly petty.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Lim-Dûl, Raiser of the Poxed 2B
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep you may pay BB. If you do, each player loses 1 life, discards a card, sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a land.
If a nontoken creature an opponent controls would die, instead exile that card and create a 1/1 black Skeleton creature token. It has "B: Regenerate this creature."
2/2

IIW: Return to Ulgrotha
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

judging in the morning!

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

I'm so happy you enjoyed Mal and Wash!
I since decided Wash should have a saboteur of creating a treasure + rummaging, since skulk might not work so well for vehicles and their ship Serenity shouldn't be dodging the alternative of creatures with lesser power.
VariousBoots wrote:
1 year ago
Uncontrollable Pathogen
Enchantment (R)
Flash
When Uncontrollable Contagion enters the battlefield, put a -1/-1 counter on X target creatures an opponent controls.
Creatures with -1/-1 counters on them have infect.

IIW: Something strange to be growing in your garden.
I've thought about infectious plague style designs a bunch and this is a great way to approach them. You can make it non-infectious eventually with enchantment removal, but you (almost) can't get rid of the disease completely.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Ogre's Flatulence 1B
Sorcery
All creatures get -1/-1 until the end of your next turn.
If you control an Ogre, draw a card.

IIW: Dinosaurs
You know, that's definitely a biohazard, I'll give you that. Good wipe & good tribal callout. Shoutout to the fact that most ogres in the game can handle their own flatulence; a handful are really letting their team down.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Mass of Unspeakable Horror 2BB
Creature- Horror Ooze (U)
Menace, deathtouch
When a creature dies, if Mass of Unspeakable Horror dealt damage to it this turn, that creature's controller loses 3 life.
2/6

IIW: The monster at rest
For some reason this is making me think of The Thing but it's potentially even worse in a different way. Things die and you hurt for them. On the one hand you could just let it always attack and hit you, on the other hand it's asking for a lure and also makes attacking into it terrifying. Good biohazard.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Did someone say Biohazard?

T-Virus Outbreak
{U}{B}{B}{R}
Enchantment (R)
Whenever a nontoken creature you control dies, if it isn't a Zombie, create a tapped 2/2 black Zombie creature token.
Whenever a Zombie you control dies, if it isn't a Mutant, create a 3/2 Zombie Mutant creature token with double strike named Licker that is blue, black and red.

IIW: MtG villains being incredibly petty
SCREM.
You know, every Zombie token deck just needs all its zombies to come back a second time to die yet again, yeah. They'll like that.

I think making zombies hard to remove and also a 3/2 with double strike might wind up a bit much, but that just makes me want to see this as like an emblem on an ultimate ability or something.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Entropic Infection 1UB
Enchantment - Aura (R)
Enchant creature
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a -1/-1 counter on enchanted creature and its controller loses 1 life.
Whenever enchanted creature deals damage to a creature, create a token that's a copy of Entropic Infection attached to that creature.

IIW: roots or toots or pointing or shooting
This is also a really nice take on contagious diseases! I like that it can stack, and in theory, the disease can wind up wiping itself out if it's too aggressive. Or, you know, someone dies. I think for simplicity, I'd have the controller create the token copy & put the counters on their own creatures, so that we don't have to remember who owns which copies on what when someone plays a Vorinclex or when someone loses & all the permanents they own/control vanish. If it's on your stuff, aside from the original, you own the aura and you put the counters and lose the life.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
The Biolizard 1GW
Legendary Creature - Lizard {R}
The Biolizard enters the battlefield with two shield counters on it. (If it would be dealt damage or destroyed, remove a shield counter from it instead.)
At the beginning of your end step, if The Biolizard has no shield counters on it, create two 0/2 red Egg creature tokens. Then if you both own and control The Biolizard and an artifact named Space Colony ARK, exile them, then meld them into The Finalhazard.
4/4

IIW: touching grass
I had to look up this guy and I cannot believe they decided to make this before making a hedgehog. What are these people doing with their lives? How did they even get the grant money? But, you know, I dig where you're going with this. I hope The Finalhazard makes use of those eggs, because I wanna see eggs turn into things.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Burden 1BB
Sorcery (R)
Put a -1/-1 counter on each creature.
//
Betray 3UB
Sorcery (R)
Aftermath (Cast this spell only from your graveyard. Then exile it.)
Each player sacrifices two creatures, then gain control of each creature with a -1/-1 counter on it.

IIW: A somber tale of betrayal
This might be devastating in actual Amonkhet, but maybe next time Amonkhet will have a "rebuilding" theme of +1/+1 counters, and this would fit into that well. I'd want to see if 3UB is a good cost given the mathematical swing this could cause!
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Ludevic's Dumpsite
Land (C)
T: Add C. If your graveyard has fewer than five cards in it, mill 1.
Some corpses, even the birds won't touch.
You know, this is exactly the kind of thing Ludevic would do. I like this design and I want to use it. Sidisi, Brood Tyrant would see Zombies climbing out of this thing half the time, which would be super on flavor.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Environmental Advokist 1W
Creature - Human Advisor {U}
Abilities of artifact tokens cost an additional 1 to activate.
If an artifact would be put into a graveyard from anywhere, exile it instead.
2/3

IIW: flavor text
Someone's gotta fight for keeping things clean! This does real nice things opposite Treasures. I'd love to see it hit all artifacts with its first ability too.
1 year ago
Bloodrusted Septicblade
{B}{R}{G}
Creature - Goblin Warrior (U)
Double strike, wither, trample
2/2
The goblin paused to scratch an itch with the blade....and promptly died.

IIW: MtG villains being incredibly petty.

I love this goblin. Please give it some health training.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Lim-Dûl, Raiser of the Poxed 2B
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (R)
At the beginning of your upkeep you may pay BB. If you do, each player loses 1 life, discards a card, sacrifices a creature, then sacrifices a land.
If a nontoken creature an opponent controls would die, instead exile that card and create a 1/1 black Skeleton creature token. It has "B: Regenerate this creature."
2/2

IIW: Return to Ulgrotha
Holy cow, Lim-Dul himself is definitely one of the multiverse's walking biohazards. I like the classic Skeleton usage.

HM: you all did wonderful stuff honestly, I'm disgusted at the sight of it
Winner: @Sporegorger_Dragon for one dead goblin

Next: MtG villains being incredibly petty.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Konda's First Taking 1W
Sorcery (R)
Gain control of target nonland permanent with mana value 1 or less. Put a shield counter on it.

IIW: Multicolored equipment
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Raffine's Floor-Trap 1
Artifact (R)
Flash
XXBW, T, Sacrifice Raffine's Floor-Trap: exile up to X target creatures.
U, T, Sacrifice Raffine's Floor-Trap: Return target creature to its owner's hand.
"Purging one alone doesn't send much of a message."

Tibalt's Goodbye 1R
Instant (U)
Destroy up to one target artifact. Create a 1/1 red Devil creature token with "When this creature dies, it deals 1 damage to any target". Tibalt's Goodbye deals 3 damage to up to one target planeswalker.
Arson tends to follow in the wake of his disappointments.

Baral's Oversight 1UU
Enchantment (U)
Flash
When Baral's Oversight enters the battlefield, counter target spell.
Your opponents can't cast more than one spell per turn.
Baral did everything in his power to make sure Consul Pia couldn't get anything done. But most importantly, he saw to it that her statue was smaller than his.

Davriel, the Petty WB
Legendary Planeswalker- Davriel (R)
When a player discards a card or sacrifices a permanent, you gain 1 life.
{+1}: Target player with the highest life total loses 3 life or discards a card.
{-1}: Target player who controls the most creatures sacrifices a creature or discards a card.
{-3}: Target player who controls the most planeswalkers sacrifices a planeswalker. That player discards a card.
{{5}}

IIW: A planeswalker that has or gains another card type
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 12 times in total.

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 1 year ago

Bolas' Snide Assertion 2B
Enchantment (R)
Whenever a cost or effect causes you to lose one or more life or discard one or more cards, each opponent loses that much life and discards that many cards.
"I meant to do that."

Norn's Pathetic Attempts at Perfection W
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I, II, III - Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
IV - Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. Remove all counters from it at the beginning of the next end step.
V - Exile a creature you control.

IIW: space and/or trains

VariousBoots

Post by VariousBoots » 1 year ago

Moon Snare
Enchantment
Whenever it becomes night, put a lunar counter on Moon Snare and tap X target transformed permanents, where X is equal to the number of lunar counters on Moon Snare.
Every night Emrakul looked down from her prison, the more irritating she found Innistrad's foolish residents.

IIW: Ice cream flavors

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Annihilate the Multiverse 1WUB
Battle — Siege (U)
Whenever damage is dealt to Battle for the Multiverse, each player exiles that many cards from their graveyard and from the bottom of their library.
Cornered and outnumbered, Elesh Norn activated her backup plan: if she couldn't have it, nobody else could either.
Defense: ∞

IIW: muppets

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Pentasphere Golem 5
Artifact Creature — Golem Artificer (R)
As long as Pentasphere Golem is untapped, each spell that would cost less than five mana to cast costs WUBRG to cast. (For example, a spell that would cost 1WU costs WUBRG to cast instead.)
"Finally, a solution to get all of the guilds to work together. Under my watchful eye, of course."
-Supreme Judge Azor I

3/4

IIW: Also muppets, but spooky
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Will judge in the morning. See ya then!

ApocalypseChive
Answers: 1

Post by ApocalypseChive » 1 year ago

Dovin's Tip 2 {W/U}
Instant (U)
Tap all nonbasic lands. Each player who controls a land that was tapped this way learns. (They may reveal a Lesson card they own from outside the game and put it into their hand, or discard a card to draw a card.)
"I can see that you need a refresher in basic spellcasting."

IIW: cards with alternate "the ring tempts you" rules (i.e. make your own take on what that text does)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Let's go!
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Konda's First Taking 1W
Sorcery (R)
Gain control of target nonland permanent with mana value 1 or less. Put a shield counter on it.

IIW: Multicolored equipment
Hmm, this feels more blue than white. I also think it would have been improved with an art description, like Konda taking somebody's kite or something.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Raffine's Floor-Trap 1
Artifact (R)
Flash
XXBW, T, Sacrifice Raffine's Floor-Trap: exile up to X target creatures.
U, T, Sacrifice Raffine's Floor-Trap: Return target creature to its owner's hand.
"Purging one alone doesn't send much of a message."

Tibalt's Goodbye 1R
Instant (U)
Destroy up to one target artifact. Create a 1/1 red Devil creature token with "When this creature dies, it deals 1 damage to any target". Tibalt's Goodbye deals 3 damage to up to one target planeswalker.
Arson tends to follow in the wake of his disappointments.

Baral's Oversight 1UU
Enchantment (U)
Flash
When Baral's Oversight enters the battlefield, counter target spell.
Your opponents can't cast more than one spell per turn.
Baral did everything in his power to make sure Consul Pia couldn't get anything done. But most importantly, he saw to it that her statue was smaller than his.

Davriel, the Petty WB
Legendary Planeswalker- Davriel (R)
When a player discards a card or sacrifices a permanent, you gain 1 life.
{+1}: Target player with the highest life total loses 3 life or discards a card.
{-1}: Target player who controls the most creatures sacrifices a creature or discards a card.
{-3}: Target player who controls the most planeswalkers sacrifices a planeswalker. That player discards a card.
{{5}}

IIW: A planeswalker that has or gains another card type
Ha, Raffine's Floor-Trap is nice, although seems quite powerful.

Tibalt's little tantrum is also great.

Is Baral's Oversight indicative of current frustrations with politicians? Also great, but sadly hits a little too close to home for people in the US.

Interesting attempt at a 2 mana planeswalker, but don't the first two allow you to discard a card even if you have no cards in hand? Although that might be your intended design and the entire point is to force a choice.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Bolas' Snide Assertion 2B
Enchantment (R)
Whenever a cost or effect causes you to lose one or more life or discard one or more cards, each opponent loses that much life and discards that many cards.
"I meant to do that."

Norn's Pathetic Attempts at Perfection W
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I, II, III - Target creature gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
IV - Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature. Remove all counters from it at the beginning of the next end step.
V - Exile a creature you control.

IIW: space and/or trains
Bolas coming up with a lame excuse is certainly petty, but isn't this ridiculously powerful? There are multiple cards that are free discard outlets and let you pay any amount of life.

I'm not sure Norn's is doing it for me, unless the intention is that she's acting petty towards you.
VariousBoots wrote:
1 year ago
Moon Snare
Enchantment
Whenever it becomes night, put a lunar counter on Moon Snare and tap X target transformed permanents, where X is equal to the number of lunar counters on Moon Snare.
Every night Emrakul looked down from her prison, the more irritating she found Innistrad's foolish residents.

IIW: Ice cream flavors
A plane-devouring entity just messing around with some werewolves is certainly petty. I can see this performing a role in Limited in controlling Werewolf Aggro.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Annihilate the Multiverse 1WUB
Battle — Siege (U)
Whenever damage is dealt to Battle for the Multiverse, each player exiles that many cards from their graveyard and from the bottom of their library.
Cornered and outnumbered, Elesh Norn activated her backup plan: if she couldn't have it, nobody else could either.
Defense: ∞

IIW: muppets
Um, well, that is certainly petty! Doesn't seem fun though, but a pretty wacky form of graveyard hate.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Pentasphere Golem 5
Artifact Creature — Golem Artificer (R)
As long as Pentasphere Golem is untapped, each spell that would cost less than five mana to cast costs WUBRG to cast. (For example, a spell that would cost 1WU costs WUBRG to cast instead.)
"Finally, a solution to get all of the guilds to work together. Under my watchful eye, of course."
-Supreme Judge Azor I

3/4

IIW: Also muppets, but spooky
Yikes! Isn't this the greatest stax piece ever? Certainly a judge or lawmaker would be very tempted to abuse their power to make things as inconvenient as possible.
ApocalypseChive wrote:
1 year ago
Dovin's Tip 2 {W/U}
Instant (U)
Tap all nonbasic lands. Each player who controls a land that was tapped this way learns. (They may reveal a Lesson card they own from outside the game and put it into their hand, or discard a card to draw a card.)
"I can see that you need a refresher in basic spellcasting."

IIW: cards with alternate "the ring tempts you" rules (i.e. make your own take on what that text does)
Well that is certainly condescending, not to mention inconvenient to all involved.

I can't help but feel that there's some deadly combo with casting this with nonland mana. This is quite difficult to evaluate for me.

I'm going to give it to @Mergatroid_Jones, mostly for Raffine, Tibalt and Baral acting out.

Next:
A planeswalker that has or gains another card type

ApocalypseChive
Answers: 1

Post by ApocalypseChive » 1 year ago

Manatarqua, the Pavilion
Planeswalker Land (M)
Planeswalkers you control have "T: Add one mana of any color".
Whenever Manatarqua becomes tapped, put a loyalty counter on her.
-4: You may put a planeswalker card from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.
[1]

IIW: Reconfigure

Mergatroid_Jones

I'll throw out an alt challenge as well:

More from Godzilla or Street Fighter

Sporegorger_Dragon

Hedorah, the Smog Monster
3{B}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Ooze Horror (M)
Wither, toxic 3
Ward -Pay 3 life
At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent who has an even number of poison counters gets a poison counter (0 is even).
3/6

IIW: Insect

VariousBoots

Alara, Avatar Ignited
Legendary Planeswalker - Alara
When Alara, Avatar Ignited dies, exile it. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost. If you do, it is a sorcery with each of this card's loyalty abilities.
+2: At the beginning of combat, put a first strike counter on up to one target creature. It gains exalted until end of turn.
+1: The next time a creature you control dies, create X 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying, where X is that creature's power.
-1: Create a 5/3 green Beast creature token.
-3: You may sacrifice a creature. If you do, draw cards equal to the sacrificed creature's power and each opponent sacrifices a nontoken creature.
-4: Put target creature from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield.

IIW: a witch's baking recipe
Last edited by VariousBoots 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker
2{R}{G}
Legendary Planeswalker - Arlinn (M)
As long as it's your turn and it's night, Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker is a 5/5 Werewolf creature with trample, indestructible, and "Prevent all damage dealt to Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker" that is still a planeswalker.
+1: Create a 1/1 green Human Werewolf creature token with daybound that transforms into a 3/2 red and green Werewolf with nightbound and trample.
-2: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control that is a Wolf or Werewolf.
<4>

Ulka

Sparked Mox 0
Legendary Artifact Planeswalker - Mox (M)
Whenever Sparked Mox is reduced to 0 loyalty, instead the controller of the spell, effect or creature the reduced it loyalty gains control of it and puts a loyalty counter on it.
T: Add one mana of any color.
0: Roll the planar die. Activate only as a sorcery.
"Found among Jin's experiments in the aftermath, it seems that Jin had been able to harvest the spark from a planewalker. too bad it couldn't save him" - Tezzeret

IIW: Jin's Experiments found in the Aftermath

Mergatroid_Jones

Judgmentations
Show
Hide
ApocalypseChive wrote:
1 year ago
Manatarqua, the Pavilion
Planeswalker Land (M)
Planeswalkers you control have "T: Add one mana of any color".
Whenever Manatarqua becomes tapped, put a loyalty counter on her.
-4: You may put a planeswalker card from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.
[1]

IIW: Reconfigure
A free planeswalker?? A land that taps for any color with no drawback?? Oh wait, this is the easiest to kill land in existence.

Being a planeswalker is actually a downside, and I love the way you designed into that.

Nitpikery: this isn't legendary.
VariousBoots wrote:
1 year ago
Alara, Avatar Ignited
Legendary Planeswalker - Alara
When Alara, Avatar Ignited dies, exile it. At the beginning of your next upkeep, you may cast this card from exile without paying its mana cost. If you do, it is a sorcery with each of this card's loyalty abilities.
+2: At the beginning of combat, put a first strike counter on up to one target creature. It gains exalted until end of turn.
+1: The next time a creature you control dies, create X 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature tokens with flying, where X is that creature's power.
-1: Create a 5/3 green Beast creature token.
-3: You may sacrifice a creature. If you do, draw cards equal to the sacrificed creature's power and each opponent sacrifices a nontoken creature.
-4: Put target creature from a graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step or if it would leave the battlefield.

IIW: a witch's baking recipe
Hold on, let me catch my breath after that death trigger.

I absolutely love the idea behind this: a planeswalker that blasts all its spells as it dies. But this card has too many words to be printable. You're well into Greater Morphling territory. Five loyalty abilities AND a triggered ability is insane, and if you wanted to design a five-color, five-ability planeswalker, the abilities would need very minimal text.

There are also some weird timing moments where a loyalty ability (or sorcery) triggers then at the beginning of combat or the next time a creature you control dies. It's better to make planeswalker abilities immediate and move on with the turn.
1 year ago
Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker
2{R}{G}
Legendary Planeswalker - Arlinn (M)
As long as it's your turn and it's night, Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker is a 5/5 Werewolf creature with trample, indestructible, and "Prevent all damage dealt to Arlinn Kord, Moonseeker" that is still a planeswalker.
+1: Create a 1/1 green Human Werewolf creature token with daybound that transforms into a 3/2 red and green Werewolf with nightbound and trample.
-2: Put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control that is a Wolf or Werewolf.
<4>

This is a pretty straightforward and solid design. I always hated daybound/nightbound due to the outside game piece to track. But they committed to it, and I can't hold it against this card. The tokens are kinda neat playing into that. I almost feel like the ability could work during the night even when it isn't your turn.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Sparked Mox 0
Legendary Artifact Planeswalker - Mox (M)
Whenever Sparked Mox is reduced to 0 loyalty, instead the controller of the spell, effect or creature the reduced it loyalty gains control of it and puts a loyalty counter on it.
T: Add one mana of any color.
0: Roll the planar die. Activate only as a sorcery.
"Found among Jin's experiments in the aftermath, it seems that Jin had been able to harvest the spark from a planewalker. too bad it couldn't save him" - Tezzeret

IIW: Jin's Experiments found in the Aftermath
Egads, you've invoked the planar die! Honestly I don't even know how to evaluate that. I only played planechase like once. But it's got a sort of Mirrored Lotus fairness about it. Being a planechase specific card that opponents can steal means it probably can't be too dangerous, right?
What's that!?
Show
Hide
(There's supposed to be a gif of Hedorah here, but it was being difficult)
1 year ago
Hedorah, the Smog Monster
3{B}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Ooze Horror (M)
Wither, toxic 3
Ward -Pay 3 life
At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent who has an even number of poison counters gets a poison counter (0 is even).
3/6

How fun. Only one complaint. Hedorah has a flying form, and I wanna see this fly!
Winner and next
Show
Hide
I'm gonna give it to the land. HM to Various Boots for the sorcery idea and Sporegorger for wrecking the city.
Winner: Apocalypse Chive
Next: Reconfigure

Ulka

Cadaver Collector 4
Artifact Creature - Construct Fortification
Ward - 2
Fortified land has Ward 2.
Whenever a nonartifact nonspirit creature dies, create a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying.
Reconfigure Land 2 (2: Attach to target Land you control; or unattach from a Land. Reconfigure only as a sorcery. While attached this isn't a creature.)
3/5

IIW: Jin's Experiments found in the Aftermath of the Phyrexian Invasion

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

White-Hot Dragonblade 2RR
Artifact Creature — Equipment Dragon {R}
Flying
Equipped creature gets +6/-3 and has flying.
Reconfigure 3
3/3

IIW: inverted
MEG

VariousBoots

Thorn-Toughened Ram
Artifact Creature - Equipment Sheep
Equipped creature gets +4/+4.
You may have Thorn-Toughened Ram or equipped creature assign combat damage as though they were not blocked.
Thorn-Toughened Ram can be equipped to a noncreature vehicle.
Reconfigure
4/4

IIW: A card that creates vehicle tokens

Megiddo
MEG

i looked at my avatar*

Tiger's Fist 1R
Artifact Creature - Equipment Cat {R}
First strike
Equipped creature has first strike and "Whenever equipped creature attacks and isn't blocked, clash with defending player. If you win, equipped creature gains double strike until end of turn. If you lose, untap it and remove it from combat."
Reconfigure R
3/1
Show
Hide
it is a tiger that plays gawi bawi bo
IIW: look at your avatar
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

also @Sporegorger_Dragon apropos of nothing, but a friend of mine bought a pitcher plant recently. I had a chance to see it the other day. Looks good & works harder at pest removal than my lazy cat does.
MEG

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”