NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

Undying Grudge W
Instant {U}
Choose target creature you control and target creature you don't control. Exile both of them.
"But their plane's dead. Does it matter now which one of them was right?"

IIW: Reimagine a card from a new card type or subtype's first introduction (for anything introduced after Alpha). (So, for example, you might remake one of the Lorwyn 5, like Jace Beleren, or an Equipment card from Mirrodin like Worldslayer)
MEG

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 1 year ago

Unexpected Mutation
Enchantment — (C)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature loses all abilities and is a green and blue Salamander creature with base power and toughness 1/1 named Salamander. (It loses all other colors, card types, creature types, and names.)
Threshold — As long as there are seven or more cards in your graveyard, enchanted creature has: "At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent creates a 1/1 green and blue Salamander creature token.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

chetoos
Answers: 3
Pronoun: he / him

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
The Least Dangerous Game 1G
Instant (R)
Search your library for a creature card with mana value 2 or less and put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle. When you do, that creature fights target creature with highest mana value among creatures you don't control.

Moist Vessel 3
Artifact (U)
Moist Vessel enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Add U.
T, Sacrifice Moist Vessel: Put a flood counter on target nonbasic land. It becomes an Island.

IIW: A small game creature
Ah, a lower decks fan, I see. Good initiative here, and both of these cards evoke what the episode title brings to them, well done. I will dock you points for designing a green doom blade, though. Remember, Deadly Recluse exists, not quite the least dangerous game now, is it?
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Cries of the Lamb BB
Sorcery (U)
Target player sacrifices a creature.
Create a food token for each creature that was sacrificed this turn.

Pale Moonlight 1U
Enchantment (R)
The first time a player taps a nonbasic land for mana in a turn, that land produces C instead of any other type.
Cycling 3

IIW: Snails and other slimy things. Bonus points outside of black and green.
I will dock you some points for adapting the name, but these are both good interpretations of the title.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges WRU
Enchantment (M)
You may cast spells during combat as though they had flash.

IIW: dual wielding
This is great here, using the full title, and an S tier one at that. The card effect feels very straightforward, but I did ask you to name first, design second, so fair.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
the butcher's knife cares not for the lamb's cries 2B
Sorcery
Destroy target tapped creature and create a food token.

IIW: Cards from Return to Return to Return to Ravnica but now its it's snowy
This one is almost identical to the edict above, but not a bad decision either way.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Strange Energies 2
Enchantment - Aura (U)
Flash
Strange Energies costs 2 less to cast if a player cast an artifact spell this turn.
Enchanted creature is a 4/4 God Head with flying, hexproof from instant and sorceries, and "This creature attacks each turn if able."

Temporal Edict 1U
Instant (U)
Target opponent chooses a creature they control. Tap it and put 3 stun counters on it.
Draw a card.

IIW: Old books
Another Lower Decks 2fer, and in this case, actually using the episode plots to influence the design as well. Nicely done.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Undying Grudge W
Instant {U}
Choose target creature you control and target creature you don't control. Exile both of them.
"But their plane's dead. Does it matter now which one of them was right?"

IIW: Reimagine a card from a new card type or subtype's first introduction (for anything introduced after Alpha). (So, for example, you might remake one of the Lorwyn 5, like Jace Beleren, or an Equipment card from Mirrodin like Worldslayer)
Venedrex wrote:
1 year ago
Unexpected Mutation
Enchantment — (C)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature loses all abilities and is a green and blue Salamander creature with base power and toughness 1/1 named Salamander. (It loses all other colors, card types, creature types, and names.)
Threshold — As long as there are seven or more cards in your graveyard, enchanted creature has: "At the beginning of your upkeep, each opponent creates a 1/1 green and blue Salamander creature token.
And here we come to the two entries that don't actually use the episode title, though you could argue that the second one does by use of the ability word inside. That said, even with the props there, Venedrex didn't provide an IIW, so I can't give it the win even if I want to. Still, props for adapting the episode plots, I just wish you'd kept the titles, even if I never specified that you physically needed the titles as the card name.

Winner: Juancu. I'm a sucker for Lower Decks, and using the episode plots was also cool.
Next: Old books.

chetoos

Recordings of Azor 3WU
Enchantment - Saga
| - Choose up to two target creatures. Those creatures can't attack or block, and their activated abilities can't be activated until your next turn.
|| - Whenever you cast an instant spell during one of your main phases this turn, draw a card.
||| - You may reveal a nonland card in your hand and pay 1wu. If you do, create 2 1/1 white soldier creature tokens, and spells with the same name as the revealed card cost 1 less to cast this turn.
the other guilds, after the judgings. I was inspired.
Show
Hide
Etchings of Cisarzim 2RG
Enchantment - Saga
| - When you attack this turn, you may discard a card. If you do, target attacking creature you control gets +2/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
|| - You may have nontoken creatures you control enter the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter or haste this turn.
||| - Nontoken creatures you control enter the battlefield with a number of additional +1/+1 counters on them equal to the damage dealt to your opponents this turn.

First ledger of Obzedat 3BW
Enchantment - Saga
| - Ledger of Bavus Karlov gains "Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay . If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life."
|| - Ledger of Bavus Karlov gains "Whenever a creature you control dies, create a 1/1 black and white spirit creature token with flying, then exile that card."
||| - Choose target creature. That creature gains "When this creature dies, create a 1/1 black and white spirit creature token for each card haunting it." All cards exiled by Ledger of Bavus Karlov are haunting that creature.

Runes of Mat'Selesnya 3GW
Enchantment - Saga
| - Choose a creature token you control, then create 2 tokens that are copies of that token.
||, ||| - Until end of turn, whenever you cast a spell, you may tap a creature you control to reduce that spell's cost by or one mana of that creature's color.

Speeches of Prime Speaker Simic 2GU
Enchantment - Saga
| - Put 3 +1/+1 counters on this saga, then it gains "Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may move 1 counter from this card onto that creature."
|| - Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature with lower power or toughness than that creature.
||| - You may pay 1xgu If you do, put X +1/+1 counters on target creature you control without +1/+1 counters.

Szadek's oldest secrets 2UB
Enchantment - Saga
| - Surveil 2 (Surveil is deciduous now, so I'm just gonna use it.)
|| - You may pay 1ub and discard a card. If you do, search your library for a card with mana value equal to the discarded card and put it in your hand, then shuffle.
||| - Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery this turn, exile it underneath a creature you control. That creature gains "When this creature deals combat damage to a player, you may cast the exiled card without paying its mana cost."

Razia's first Orders 2RW
Enchantment - Saga
| - Razia's first orders gains "Whenever you attack with 3 or more creatures, put a +1/+1 counter on those creatures."
|| - Until end of turn, whenever you attack, put a +1/+1 counter on all attacking creatures that have less power than the highest power attacking creature you control.
||| - Whenever you cast a spell with a single permanent target this turn, copy that spell for each permanent that shares a color with that target that spell could target. Each of the copies targets a different permanent that shares a color with the first target.

Niv-Mizzet's experiment log, #000001 3UR
Enchantment - Saga
| - Each instant and sorcery card in your graveyard gains "You may cast this spell from your graveyard by discarding a card in addition to paying its other costs. When you cast this spell this way, exile it when it resolves instead of putting it anywhere else."
|| - Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell this turn, you may pay its mana cost any number of times. If you do, copy that spell for each time you paid its mana cost.
||| - Instead of paying an instant or sorcery spell's mana cost to cast it this turn, you can pay double its mana cost. If you do, replace all instances of "target" in that spell's text with "each".

Svogthir's oldest depths 2BG
| - Choose target card in your graveyard. You may put the top X cards of your library into your graveyard to return that card to your hand.
|| - Choose target creature. That creature gets -x/-x or +x/+x until end of turn, where X is the number of creature cards in your graveyard.
||| - Until end of turn, creature cards in your graveyard gain "XGB, exile this card from your graveyard: put X +1/+1 counters on target creature, where X is this card's power."

Rakdos's first script 2RB
| - Rakdos's first script gains "Spells you cast cost less to cast if an opponent lost life this turn.
|| - Until end of turn, creatures you control may enter the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on them. If they do, they gain haste and "This creature can't block."
||| - At the beginning of your post combat main phase, exile the top 2 cards of your library, you may cast them this turn. If you have no cards in hand, instead exile the top 4 cards of your library, and you may cast them until the end of your next turn.
IIW: Universes Beyond: Star Trek (Feel free to also suggest art for reprints like the 40k cards. EG: Pressure Point has art of Spock using the nerve pinch or something)
Last edited by chetoos 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.

Megiddo
MEG

not that it matters but i went and watched that whole episode before I made the card
Last edited by Megiddo 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

star trek: pretty good actually
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

The Necronomnomnomicon 3
Legendary Artifact (M)
Whenever the Necronomnomnomicon enters the battlefield or a creature you control dies, create a Food.
2, T, Sacrifice X Foods: Return target creature card with mana value X or less from your graveyard to the battlefield. It's a black Food Zombie artifact creature.
"Braaaaaaised...braaaains..."
—Grimgrin, corpse-born chef de cuisine

IIW: Your favorite Underworld Cookbook dish
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
not that it matters but i went and watched that whole episode before I made the card
Now that's dedication.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Megiddo
MEG

Sensei's Testament WB
Enchantment — Saga {U}
I: Create three 1/1 white Human creature tokens.
II: Sacrifice a creature. If you do, create a Treasure token.
III: Sacrifice a creature. If you do, draw a card.

IIW: return to [plane] but with a twist
MEG

chetoos

@Juancu judge!

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Aight 😒
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Recordings of Azor 3WU
Enchantment - Saga
| - Choose up to two target creatures. Those creatures can't attack or block, and their activated abilities can't be activated until your next turn.
|| - Whenever you cast an instant spell during one of your main phases this turn, draw a card.
||| - You may reveal a nonland card in your hand and pay 1wu. If you do, create 2 1/1 white soldier creature tokens, and spells with the same name as the revealed card cost 1 less to cast this turn.
Detain, Adendum, and... forecast? Obviously III is convoluted, it can be any card, you just pay 1UW, or UW for two soldiers but must cast a card, any card, this turn? Proposal: Exile up to one nonland card from your hand. It gains "UW: Create a 1/1 soldier creature token. You may return this card to your hand. Activate only during your upkeep, up to once each turn."
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
The Necronomnomnomicon 3
Legendary Artifact (M)
Whenever the Necronomnomnomicon enters the battlefield or a creature you control dies, create a Food.
2, T, Sacrifice X Foods: Return target creature card with mana value X or less from your graveyard to the battlefield. It's a black Food Zombie artifact creature.
"Braaaaaaised...braaaains..."
—Grimgrin, corpse-born chef de cuisine
That's a lot of food to replicate an useful creature. It would be painful to lose out of 9 life to get a 3-mana creature. But ok, the creature may die again and again, so the trick here is get a good 1-mv engine creature, I guess. Still, I would try something like... "X, Sacrifice 3 food, Exile a creature card from your graveyard with mana value X: Create a token copy of the exiled card. Activate as a sorcery." Always remember the sorcery, there's more than 1 reason why it's so ubiquitous.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Sensei's Testament WB
Enchantment — Saga {U}
I: Create three 1/1 white Human creature tokens.
II: Sacrifice a creature. If you do, create a Treasure token.
III: Sacrifice a creature. If you do, draw a card.
Seems pushed, are we really at 3 for 2 mana? and the 3 replaces the card! Oh, but it's not optional, I see. Still quite powerful if you build around it. I guess this is the kind of card I'm more worried in constructed, but I don't play constructed much.

Winner: chetoos
Next: Universes Beyond: Star Trek (Feel free to also suggest art for reprints like the 40k cards. EG: Pressure Point has art of Spock using the nerve pinch or something)

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Full Power to Shields!
Instant (U)
Counter all spells and abilities that target permanents you control.
Creatures you control get +0/+3 until end of turn.

Rules of Acquisition RUW
Enchantment (R)
When an opponent casts a spell, create a tapped treasure token unless that player pays taps an untapped permanent they control.
9: Untap target permanent and gain control of it until end of turn. It gains haste until end of turn.

Kirk's Companion 1W
Creature- Human Soldier (C)
When Kirk's Companion dies, gain 4 life.
Captain, He's dead.
2/1

Temporal Anomaly 2UU
Sorcery (M)
Cast Temporal Anomaly only during your postcombat main phase.
After this phase, take an additional beginning phase. (It consists of an untap step, an upkeep step, and a draw step.)

IIW: Small objects you wouldn't think of as magic cards (like Lucky Clover)
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Cry of Anger
1{R}{R}
Instant (U)
Discard your hand, then draw two cards.
Hellbent - If you have no cards in hand, instead draw three cards, then discard a card.
"KHHHAAAANN!!"

Sol'Pon Farr, the Mating King
[Spock, Delirious with Pon Farr]
3{U}{B}{R}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Demon (R)
When Sol'Pon Farr, the Mating King enters the battlefield, pair up all creatures.
Whenever a creature is dealt damage by a noncreature source, it deals that much damage to the creature its paired with.
Whenever a creature dies, the controller of the creature it's paired with sacrifices it.
6/6

Reprints:
Splendid Agony, with detailed art from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvxL7SHBTw

Splendid Agony
{2}{B}
Instant (C)
Distribute two -1/-1 counters among one or two target creatures.
"RWARRGGGGGGHH!!"

IIW: MtG villains being incredibly petty
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Captain's Maneuver XRW
Instant (U)
The next X damage that would be dealt to target creature, planeswalker, or player this turn is dealt to another target creature, planeswalker, or player instead.
"Aye, sir. Redirecting power to shields in three... two... one..."

Art: At Chekov's control station. Kirk with his hand on Chekov's shoulder, both looking intensely into the camera. They're in the middle of executing a fighting maneuver with the Enterprise.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Megiddo
MEG

not that it matters but i went and read that whole book before I made the card
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

I actually made the reanimation ability at that rate so that it felt reasonable to not be sorcery speed.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Can't wait till Tales of Middle-Earth comes out so someone makes a LotR card challenge and Meg can watch all three extended edition movies back to back before making his entry
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra Bant plus Aether Vial
Enchantment
Bitterblossom, but gaining life, and making Noble Hierarchs.

IIW: defender

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Enchantment
Temba, his arms open! Temba, his arms wide!

Sporegorger_Dragon

That is almost too clever.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Spoilered the back side in case anyone is planning to watch Discovery but hasn't started yet? It felt polite to do so.

Captain Phillipa Georgiou 3WW
Legendary Creature — Human Scout (R)
Whenever Captain Phillipa Georgiou enters the battlefield or attacks, she and up to one other target creature each explore.
When Captain Phillipa Georgiou dies, enter the Mirror Universe, then return her to the battlefield transformed.
3/3
//
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Her Most Imperial Majesty
(white color identity) Legendary Creature — Human Noble (R)
Protection from non-Humans
When Her Most Imperial Majesty enters the battlefield, you become the monarch and create a 1/1 white Human Soldier creature token.
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice a creature. When you do, put a +1/+1 counter on each Human you control.
When Her Most Imperial Majesty dies, leave the Mirror Universe.
4/4

There would also be an ultra-rare version sometimes in the bonus Secret Lair slot that uses an updated version of the frame used for Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental:
Her Most Imperial Majesty, Mother of the Fatherland, Overlord of Vulcan, Dominus of Qo'noS, Regina Andor, Phillipa Georgiou Augustus Iaponius Centarius

It's also worth noting that the text would need to be shrunk slightly, because her full list of titles is ten characters longer than the Elemental's name.
Mirror Universe
When you enter the Mirror Universe, it becomes night. It can't become day.
Whenever a creature attacks, its controller may exert it. When they do, they may have that creature fight target creature defending player controls.
When you leave the Mirror Universe, if no player controls a daybound permanent, it stops being night. (It doesn't become day.)

IIW: Universes Beyond: Captains Across Genres (make a UB card of your favorite character with the rank of captain from whatever you want, just tell me what it's from in case I don't recognize it)
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Megiddo
MEG

void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Can't wait till Tales of Middle-Earth comes out so someone makes a LotR card challenge and Meg can watch all three extended edition movies back to back before making his entry
don't tempt me
MEG

chetoos

Captain's Log, stardate 51721.3. I have received the reports from my crew about potential ways forward with our plan, and will now review them.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Full Power to Shields!
Instant (U)
Counter all spells and abilities that target permanents you control.
Creatures you control get +0/+3 until end of turn.

Rules of Acquisition RUW
Enchantment (R)
When an opponent casts a spell, create a tapped treasure token unless that player pays taps an untapped permanent they control.
9: Untap target permanent and gain control of it until end of turn. It gains haste until end of turn.

Kirk's Companion 1W
Creature- Human Soldier (C)
When Kirk's Companion dies, gain 4 life.
Captain, He's dead.
2/1

Temporal Anomaly 2UU
Sorcery (M)
Cast Temporal Anomaly only during your postcombat main phase.
After this phase, take an additional beginning phase. (It consists of an untap step, an upkeep step, and a draw step.)

IIW: Small objects you wouldn't think of as magic cards (like Lucky Clover)
Lieutenant JG Mergatroid_Jones has suggested using the shields to their fullest extent, as well as an alliance with the Ferengi, and temporal mechanics. Certainly an unorthodox plan, but I'm worried about the potential for crewman deaths. Still, their presentation is very well put together.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Cry of Anger
1{R}{R}
Instant (U)
Discard your hand, then draw two cards.
Hellbent - If you have no cards in hand, instead draw three cards, then discard a card.
"KHHHAAAANN!!"

Sol'Pon Farr, the Mating King
[Spock, Delirious with Pon Farr]
3{U}{B}{R}
Legendary Creature - Elemental Demon (R)
When Sol'Pon Farr, the Mating King enters the battlefield, pair up all creatures.
Whenever a creature is dealt damage by a noncreature source, it deals that much damage to the creature its paired with.
Whenever a creature dies, the controller of the creature it's paired with sacrifices it.
6/6

Reprints:
Splendid Agony, with detailed art from this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvxL7SHBTw

Splendid Agony
{2}{B}
Instant (C)
Distribute two -1/-1 counters among one or two target creatures.
"RWARRGGGGGGHH!!"

IIW: MtG villains being incredibly petty
Ensign SporegorgerDragon instead recommends allying with potential vulcan and klingon ships in nearby systems, but I have my doubts. I know that captain Solok is on leave right now due to the Pon Farr, and the Klingons are enacting some ritual with lots of screaming and pain sticks. I doubt they'd be much help currently, unfortunately.
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Captain's Maneuver XRW
Instant (U)
The next X damage that would be dealt to target creature, planeswalker, or player this turn is dealt to another target creature, planeswalker, or player instead.
"Aye, sir. Redirecting power to shields in three... two... one..."

Art: At Chekov's control station. Kirk with his hand on Chekov's shoulder, both looking intensely into the camera. They're in the middle of executing a fighting maneuver with the Enterprise.
Unfortunately, Ensign void_nothing's plan is incomplete, merely suggesting using other plans made previously, and not creating their own. Still, they are pulling from greats here.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Enchantment

IIW: defender
Chief Juancu suggests Tamarian aid for this mission, which is not a bad idea, except that I'm still rusty on my own Tamarian, and I don't want to risk alienating them.
actual judgement, in Tamarian
Show
Hide
Oko, creating elks. Aetherflux Reservoir fills up. Rampaging Ferocidon mends, or Sublime Archangel flies away.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Spoilered the back side in case anyone is planning to watch Discovery but hasn't started yet? It felt polite to do so.

Captain Phillipa Georgiou 3WW
Legendary Creature — Human Scout (R)
Whenever Captain Phillipa Georgiou enters the battlefield or attacks, she and up to one other target creature each explore.
When Captain Phillipa Georgiou dies, enter the Mirror Universe, then return her to the battlefield transformed.
3/3
//
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Her Most Imperial Majesty
(white color identity) Legendary Creature — Human Noble (R)
Protection from non-Humans
When Her Most Imperial Majesty enters the battlefield, you become the monarch and create a 1/1 white Human Soldier creature token.
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice a creature. When you do, put a +1/+1 counter on each Human you control.
When Her Most Imperial Majesty dies, leave the Mirror Universe.
4/4

There would also be an ultra-rare version sometimes in the bonus Secret Lair slot that uses an updated version of the frame used for Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental:
Her Most Imperial Majesty, Mother of the Fatherland, Overlord of Vulcan, Dominus of Qo'noS, Regina Andor, Phillipa Georgiou Augustus Iaponius Centarius

It's also worth noting that the text would need to be shrunk slightly, because her full list of titles is ten characters longer than the Elemental's name.
Mirror Universe
When you enter the Mirror Universe, it becomes night. It can't become day.
Whenever a creature attacks, its controller may exert it. When they do, they may have that creature fight target creature defending player controls.
When you leave the Mirror Universe, if no player controls a daybound permanent, it stops being night. (It doesn't become day.)

IIW: Universes Beyond: Captains Across Genres (make a UB card of your favorite character with the rank of captain from whatever you want, just tell me what it's from in case I don't recognize it)
Commander Cythare proves why they are my second in command once again by providing an astounding plan, albeit a risky one: ally with the mirror universe. I will admit, the thought of working with the terran empire chills me to my bones, but Captain Sisko was able to work with their remnants to stop the Intendant. Perhaps I can just call Section 31 for assistance instead, slightly less likely to stab me in the back.
design notes on mirror universe
Show
Hide
I feel like the mirror universe should work similar to day/nightbound, where rather than spelling out that you go into the mirror universe, Georgiou here just as "Mirror universe" on the back side, and the mirror universe works mostly the same, except that if no mirror universe permanents are on the battlefield, then that's when it goes away. After all, what if you have Mirror Spock or Smiley, ace pilot on the battlefield and then Her Most Imperial Majesty dies?
Winner: Cythare for a stunning design for Georgiou here.
HM: Everyone who entered, honestly.
Next: Universes Beyond: Captains Across Genres (make a UB card of your favorite character with the rank of captain from whatever you want, just tell me what it's from in case I don't recognize it)

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 1 year ago

Captain America
Legendary Creature — Human Soldier (M)
First strike, vigilance
Heroic — Whenever you cast a spell that targets Captain America, other creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn. Untap them.
Sacrifice Captain America: Creatures you control gain indestructible until end of turn.
3/4

From marvel lol

IIW: More universes beyond stuff. Or if you don't feel like it, just make a normal MTG card. Maybe a plant, or a soldier.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Unfort I'm not sure any of the Imperial Guard characters I know from 40k have a clearly delinated rank

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”