void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Today's Challenge: Normal Animals

.::To Enter::.
In a single post:
  • Name exactly two other players to vote for their entries for the previous challenge. (In the event that there are two or fewer entries that you are allowed to vote for, you may vote for only one.)
  • Make a card that fits the current challenge.
  • Include an "If I Win" (IIW) for tomorrow's challenge if you win.
Each day we use the challenge of the previous day's winner. In the case of a tie, we'll use the IIW of the tied player who has least overall points. In case of a further tie, the IIW of the earlier poster will be used.

.::Scoring::.
void_nothing 50 (+1)
JovialJovian 49 (+3)
netn10 46
kwanyeegor-ii 30 (+1)
Levin 16
Avacyn Believer 4
MonoRedMage 1
.::Note of the Day::.
.::Yesterday's Submissions::.
Act of Treason effect at common
netn10 wrote:
1 year ago
Votes: kwanyeegor-ii, JovialJovian

Change of Heart R
Sorcery (Common)
Deck of Cards (This card requires a standard deck of cards with four suites, each suite with thirteen cards from ace to king. If you would and could draw a card from your main deck, you may draw from the standard deck instead.)
Exile three heart cards from your hand. If you do, gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn.

IIW: Deck of Cards
JovialJovian wrote:
1 year ago
vote: void_nothing

Violent Urge 3R
Sorcery (C)
Cleave R (You may cast this spell for its cleave cost. If you do, remove the words in square brackets.)
Untap target creature [and gain control of it until end of turn.] That creature gets +1/+0 and gains haste until end of turn.

IIW: Time travel shenanigans
void_nothing wrote:
1 year ago
Vote: JovialJovian

Dance of Sludge BR
Sorcery (C)
Untap target creature without flying and gain control of it until end of turn. It gains haste until end of turn.
Reinforce 2 - 1{B/R}{B/R}

IIW: Rare instants
kwanyeegor-ii wrote:
1 year ago
jovialjovian
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Ink-Treader
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Ink-Treader » 1 year ago

Vote: JovialJovian, void_nothing

Manul 1G
Creature - Cat (U)
Mountainwalk, plainswalk
2/2

IIW: Desert

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 1 year ago

vote: void_nothing

Barnyard Cockerel G
Creature - Bird (U)
When Barnyard Cockerel becomes untapped, untap each other creature you control. This ability triggers only once each turn.
W: Barnyard Cockerel gains flying until end of turn.
2/1

IIW: Snow

netn10

Post by netn10 » 1 year ago

Votes: JoviaJovian

Golden Retriever W
Creature - Dog (Rare)
Ward - Create an artifact treasure token.
T: Until end of turn, if another target permanent would be put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return it to its owner's hand.
1/1

IIW: New ward cost

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Votes: netn10, JovialJovian

Armorhide Hippo 3GU
Creature - Hippo (U)
Absorb 1, ward 1, stalwart (This creature can be assigned to block an additional time each combat.)
When Armorhide Hippo enters the battlefield, scry 1.
3/4

IIW: "Whenever you cast a (something unusual) spell..."
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

kwanyeegor-ii

Post by kwanyeegor-ii » 1 year ago

netn10 jovialjovian

Wild Camel Herd 3R
Creature - Camel (Uncommon)
Protection from lands
Whenever a Desert enters the battlefield under your control, Wild Camel Herd gets +3/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
2/5

iiw 1 mana legendary creatures
畫龍點睛

I'm a simple Magic player since several years ago from China. Now I live in New Jersey.

Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contest Archives”