NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Cardz5000
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cardz5000 » 4 years ago

Stoneskin Troll
2GG
Creature - Troll
Slumbering 2 (This enters tapped with two slumber counters on it. As long as it has a slumber counter on it, it's a land and not a creature.)
Trample
At the beginning of your upkeep remove a slumber counter from Stoneskin Troll.
G, T: Put two slumber counters on Stoneskin Troll.
T: Add G.
6/6

IIW: Cowards, Peasants, Warlocks, and Nobles.

Post by avatarz » 4 years ago

Roof Smasher 2BG
Creature — Troll (U)
Trample
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random. If a creature card is discarded this way, create a Food token.
4/3

IIW: Cards designed by Ken Nagle

SecondBestFriend
Exuberant!
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by SecondBestFriend » 4 years ago

Double Decker Bologna Sandwich 0
Artifact- Food
2,T, Sacrifice Double Decker Bologna Sandwich: Gain 3 life.
2,T, Sacrifice Double Decker Bologna Sandwich: Destroy target Goblin or Vegetarian creature.

IIW: Glitz and glam
The Gay Cartoon Army vs. Your Team!

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 126

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

SecondBestFriend wrote:
4 years ago
Artifact- Food
2,T, Sacrifice Double Decker Bologna Sandwich: Destroy target Goblin or Vegetarian creature.

Well no one can fault you for tackling the challenge as written
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Stapler
is a liar

Post by Stapler » 4 years ago

AND THEN THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME
Show
Hide
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
4 years ago
Bridge Lurker 1RG
Creature - Troll (R)
Morph 2RG
When Bridge Lurker is turned face up, it gains first strike until end of turn.
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Bridge Lurker this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Bridge Lurker.
3/3

IIW: Tower defense
Morph on a troll is a great fit that I'm surprised hasn't happened yet (I guess trolls didn't fit with the setting for Onslaught or Tarkir). I wish the ability it had was a little more interesting though, maybe letting it morph back down (to hide back in its hidey hole) or something, cus as is the rate you're getting on either half of this card isn't that special and feels really unexciting for a rare, especially a multicolour one; this would feel better at uncommon, maybe with slightly tweaked numbers.
Flatline wrote:
4 years ago
Weary Traveler b
Sorcery — Adventure (U)
Create a 1/1 white Human creature token.
//
Toll Bridge Troll 3b
Creature — Troll (U)
Menace
When Toll Bridge Troll enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a creature.
3/2

IIW: Non-token food.
The rate on this feels real pushed. Compare to Slum Reaper; menace I'd say is better than an extra power, and if you had 1 mana to spare at any point in the turns coming up to casting the troll its just a 4 mana edict strapped to a decent body with no downside. Upping the adventure's cost by 1 would both make it more fair and force the caster to make an interesting choice of whether or not they want to lose some tempo casting a 2 mana 1/1 or lose some value when it comes time to pay the troll. I do like the flavour though, and the package as a whole is solid.
wonderful wrote:
4 years ago
Hungering Troll 2BG
Creature - Troll Zombie (R)
Hungering Troll enters the battlefield with a +1/+1 counter on it for each creature that died this turn.
BG, Sacrifice two creatures: Return Hungering Troll from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.
2/2

iiw: treefolk
So there were 2 things I was looking for for this challenge: references to the 1990 classic masterpiece of a film Troll 2, or mechanics or abilities that could go on a troll to represent their sturdiness now that regenerate has been phased out (Wotc has made some new troll mechanics, I just wanted to see some more). This seems like it could be both (intentional or not), and the card itself seems balanced, interesting, fun, and unique, so this wins (though this is like the second time you and I have passed the judge torch between one another ...).
Cythare wrote:
4 years ago
Let the Peat Drop 2BB
Sorcery (U)
Create two Foods, then target creature gets -X/-X until end of turn, where X is the number of Foods you control.
Whenever one or more creatures die this turn, create a black Troll creature token with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of Foods you control."

IIW: A preview card for Theros: Beyond Death that could appear in Signature Spellbook: Kiora.
If I'm understanding that delayed trigger correctly, for the rest of the turn that you cast this after literally any creature dies, including the tokens that can continuously be made of its own trigger, you'll make another troll, so this + any sac outlet = infinite death triggers and sac abilities. And if you sac your food, you don't even need a sac outlet, the troll token will have 0 toughness and instantly die and re-trigger the token chain. :thinking: Even if you slap nontoken in there, getting food + removal + a bunch of tokens from killing off creatures seems busto.
mellifluoresce wrote:
4 years ago
Controll Magic 5UUB
Enchantment - Aura (M)
Enchant public zone
You control enchanted zone. (You make all decisions for and control all permanents and cards in the enchanted zone.)

IIW: Get trolled
I can't tell if that IIW is flavour text or not. :hmm: Considering you just always enchant the battlefield and your opponent can never attack or block with any creatures or activate planeswalkers or cast any non-instant spells, this is crazy busted and unfun if you ever get to cast it, but you probably knew that. :eyes:
Cardz5000 wrote:
4 years ago
Stoneskin Troll
2GG
Creature - Troll
Slumbering 2 (This enters tapped with two slumber counters on it. As long as it has a slumber counter on it, it's a land and not a creature.)
Trample
At the beginning of your upkeep remove a slumber counter from Stoneskin Troll.
G, T: Put two slumber counters on Stoneskin Troll.
T: Add G.
6/6
IIW: Cowards, Peasants, Warlocks, and Nobles.
Slumbering seems like a lot of card text for what is mostly a downside mechanic that's fiddly and not all that interesting or impactful. I like Arixmethes a lot, but he's a lot less special and cool when there's 10+ versions of him. It's fun that it can go turn itself to stone to dodge removal, but the problem is needing to tap it do so; you want to be attacking with your 6/6 trampler, not blocking, so half the time that text just isn't doing much . And you can't remove the tap or else its just too efficient and the card is just unkillable. Maybe removing the tap and increasing the cost of activation to 3+ mana would make it an ability that is both fair and usable, but I'd rather just have a simpler execution of this concept.
4 years ago
Roof Smasher 2BG
Creature — Troll (U)
Trample
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card at random. If a creature card is discarded this way, create a Food token.
4/3

IIW: Cards designed by Ken Nagle
I'm not the biggest fan of random discard, especially repeatable ones, as it removes player agency and can turn some games into coinflips, but the flavour of the ability is solid and your opponent would probably never give you a food token if it wasn't random anyways. Though I'm a little lost on the name: is that a reference to the movie? It's been a while since I watched it.
SecondBestFriend wrote:
4 years ago
Artifact- Food

I'm half-tempted to give you the win for being the only entrant to actually directly reference the name of the challenge, but this looks both like a joke entry, which is fine, and a narrow hate card, which I detest. Still, A+.
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Show
Hide
Winner: wonderful!
Honourable Mentions: Flatline, NinjaCaterpine
Honourable Honourable Mention: SecondBestFriend

NEXT CHALLENGE: treefolk
"Image"

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 4 years ago

March of Branches 3GG
Creature - Treefolk Soldier
Indestructible, trample
Whenever one or more treefolk you control attack, put X +1/+1 counters on target attacking creature you control with the lowest power, where X is the number of attacking treefolk.
Other Treefolk you control have "As long as this creature has three or more +1/+1 counters on it, it has trample."
It was prophesied by the Barrow Witches that Castle Garenbrig would not fall until the trees themselves marched against it.
3/6
From the 20XX set "Fall of Eldraine", depicting each of the courts being besieged by their own respective wilds. As the current Eldraine set drew from fairy tales, Aruthurian legend, and even Monty Python and Shakespeare for a couple of cards, I figured a more direct Shakespeare reference would be a good place to design from.
IIW: Uncommon walkers from war of the spark upshifted to rare.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 4 years ago

Poplar Everlasting 2BG
Creature - Zombie Treefolk Cleric (R)
Poplar Everlasting's power is equal to the number of land cards in your graveyard and its toughness is equal to that number plus 1.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to paying its other costs.)
*/*+1

IIW: A preview card for Theros: Beyond Death that could appear in Signature Spellbook: Kiora.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

barbecube

Post by barbecube » 4 years ago

Shieldbark Elm
2GW
Creature — Treefolk
Whenever Shieldbark Elm attacks, another target creature you control gets +0/+2 until end of turn.

3/4

IIW: Uncommon or rare WAR-style planeswalkers
formerly willows

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by mellifluoresce » 4 years ago

Cyraneth, the Seer Willow 1GU
Legendary Creature - Treefolk Druid (R)
Cyraneth, the Seer Willow enters the battlefield with three branch counters on it.
3, Remove a branch counter from Cyraneth: Choose the first mode that hasn't been chosen -
•Scry 2, then draw a card,
•Prevent all damage that would be dealt this turn.
•Tap all creatures each opponent controls. Those creatures don't untap during their controller's next untap step. Sacrifice Cyraneth.
0/5

IIW: 3 mana wraths
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

Nesting Oak 1gw
Creature — Treefolk (U)
When Nesting Oak dies, create a 1/1 green Squirrel creature token and a 1/1 white Bird creature token with flying.
The loss of a brother to some, the loss of a home to others.
2/3

IIW: non-token food.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 4 years ago

Argylen, the Great Giver BGGGW
Legendary Creature - Treefolk Shaman (M)
Vigilance
At the beginning of each player's end step, that player chooses one —
• They reveal the top card of their library, lose life equal to its converted mana cost, and put it into their hand.
• They create two 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
• They gain 7 life.
To some, he is wisdom; others life; and others hope.
3/7

IIW: it's your destiny

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 4 years ago

Blazing Elmfist RRG
Creature - Treefolk Shaman (Rare)
Trample, haste
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Blazing Elmfist.
Years of wisdom foregone for an hour of unprecedented glory.
6/6

IIW: Heroic

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 4 years ago

Clambassador Oak 2GU
Creature — Clamfolk Treefolk {U}
Trample
Whenever Clambassador Oak deals combat damage to a player, that player creates a 1/1 blue Merfolk creature token.
Sorry I uprooted your village. Here's a dude.
5/5

IIW: Especially heinous puns
MEG

wonderful

Post by wonderful » 4 years ago

A happy little coincidence.
chetoos wrote:
4 years ago
March of Branches 3GG
Creature - Treefolk Soldier
Indestructible, trample
Whenever one or more treefolk you control attack, put X +1/+1 counters on target attacking creature you control with the lowest power, where X is the number of attacking treefolk.
Other Treefolk you control have "As long as this creature has three or more +1/+1 counters on it, it has trample."
It was prophesied by the Barrow Witches that Castle Garenbrig would not fall until the trees themselves marched against it.
3/6
From the 20XX set "Fall of Eldraine", depicting each of the courts being besieged by their own respective wilds. As the current Eldraine set drew from fairy tales, Aruthurian legend, and even Monty Python and Shakespeare for a couple of cards, I figured a more direct Shakespeare reference would be a good place to design from.
IIW: Uncommon walkers from war of the spark upshifted to rare.
This is a really strong rate for an indestructible creature I think. The other abilities seem good and fair and I like the treefolk synergy. I'm not sure how I would tweak this but I don't think I would see this printed as-is. It's just too bad of gameplay for opposing decks without exile or bounce. There's a reason indestructible usually comes on either a small-for-cost body or with an activation cost (or huge cmc like the Darksteel Colossus).
Cythare wrote:
4 years ago
Poplar Everlasting 2BG
Creature - Zombie Treefolk Cleric (R)
Poplar Everlasting's power is equal to the number of land cards in your graveyard and its toughness is equal to that number plus 1.
Retrace (You may cast this card from your graveyard by discarding a land card in addition to paying its other costs.)
*/*+1

This is really cute. Retrace is sweet with the flavor and works well with itself. This is the type of thing I could imagine in a Modern Horizons type of set where they do things a little weird and bring back mechanics in new ways. I like it a lot.
barbecube wrote:
4 years ago
Shieldbark Elm
2GW
Creature — Treefolk
Whenever Shieldbark Elm attacks, another target creature you control gets +0/+2 until end of turn.

3/4

IIW: Uncommon or rare WAR-style planeswalkers
Solid common, especially if the limited environment happens to be treefolk/big-butt heavy or themed.
mellifluoresce wrote:
4 years ago
Cyraneth, the Seer Willow 1GU
Legendary Creature - Treefolk Druid (R)
Cyraneth, the Seer Willow enters the battlefield with three branch counters on it.
3, Remove a branch counter from Cyraneth: Choose the first mode that hasn't been chosen -
•Scry 2, then draw a card,
•Prevent all damage that would be dealt this turn.
•Tap all creatures each opponent controls. Those creatures don't untap during their controller's next untap step. Sacrifice Cyraneth.
0/5

IIW: 3 mana wraths
This is interesting; a fresh take on modes. Strong, definitely(?) a total bomb in limited that I'd like to see moved to Mythic, but I think that's about my only complaint.
Flatline wrote:
4 years ago
Nesting Oak 1gw
Creature — Treefolk (U)
When Nesting Oak dies, create a 1/1 green Squirrel creature token and a 1/1 white Bird creature token with flying.
The loss of a brother to some, the loss of a home to others.
2/3

IIW: non-token food.
I like this flavor a LOT! Unfortunately, I think you undercosted this or overstatted the main tree. 4/5 of p/t across 3 bodies for 3 mana at uncommon is pretty impressive, especially including a flyer. Maybe I'm just being too careful, but I'd like to either add a mana or tone down some stats. Very cool card though and nice flavor text.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
4 years ago
Argylen, the Great Giver BGGGW
Legendary Creature - Treefolk Shaman (M)
Vigilance
At the beginning of each player's end step, that player chooses one —
• They reveal the top card of their library, lose life equal to its converted mana cost, and put it into their hand.
• They create two 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens.
• They gain 7 life.
To some, he is wisdom; others life; and others hope.
3/7

IIW: it's your destiny
Fun! Holy crap 7 life is a lot. This'll make for some long games and board stalls. I enjoy the options for each player. I honestly can't determine if this card would be good in a standard format or if the amount it gives to an opponent would just have it fall too flat. And I like that! When you can't tell if a powerful card is actually good enough or if it only looks impressive. Either way, nice multiplayer design.
Subject16 wrote:
4 years ago
Blazing Elmfist RRG
Creature - Treefolk Shaman (Rare)
Trample, haste
At the beginning of the end step, sacrifice Blazing Elmfist.
Years of wisdom foregone for an hour of unprecedented glory.
6/6

IIW: Heroic
Nice flavor text, but honestly not enthused by this Ball Lightning variant. Could have used a little extra spin on it to feel more treefolk-y.
Megiddo wrote:
4 years ago
Clambassador Oak 2GU
Creature — Clamfolk Treefolk {U}
Trample
Whenever Clambassador Oak deals combat damage to a player, that player creates a 1/1 blue Merfolk creature token.
Sorry I uprooted your village. Here's a dude.
5/5

IIW: Especially heinous puns
Love me some Clamfolk! This is a nice little ability. Good design that I wouldn't be surprised to see one day (or maybe something like it even already exists?). As a limited enthusiast, I think this would actually be a very neat card to see in most environments.

HMs: Flatline, NinjaCaterpie, Cythare

Winner: Meg
This one tickled my fancy for some reason, and I also am looking forward to some good punning.

Next: Especially heinous puns

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 4 years ago

Sleepless Knight 2W
Creature - Kithkin Knight (U)
Whenever Sleepless Knight becomes tapped, untap it. If this is the third time this ability has resolved this turn, exile Sleepless Knight.
2/2

Stake Care W
Sorcery (U)
Destroy target Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, or Vehicle permanent.

IIW: A new rare green card for New Phyrexia hole filling in slot 104 because development decided that Birthing Pod was too strong to see print.
Last edited by Cythare 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Megiddo
MEG

if you have ever held back from submitting a terrible joke entry because you wanted to actually win... for some reason...

now is your chance
MEG

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

Tractor Fiction GGGG
Instant (R)
Reveal the top ten cards of your library. Exile all land cards revealed this way and put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order. An opponent separates the cards exiled this way into two piles. Put one pile into your hand and the other into your graveyard.

IIW Piles can be empty
Club Flamingo Alumnus

SPOILER
Show
Hide

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Megiddo
MEG

wow this is sad
MEG

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

it feels like when sense8 was cancelled
Club Flamingo Alumnus

SPOILER
Show
Hide

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Flatline
The Heartbeat of America

Post by Flatline » 4 years ago

Centaur of Attention 2gg
Creature — Centaur (U)
Centaur of Attention must be blocked if able.
Centaur of Attention can't be blocked by creatures with power 2 or less.
4/2

Time Flies 1u
Creature — Insect (M)
Flying
5uu, Exile Time Flies: Target player skips their next turn.
1/1

Edit: I'll just keep adding these as they pop into my head. Feel free to ignore any or all my post. :)
More Cards
Show
Hide
Just Ice for All 1g
Sorcery (U)
Each player may search their library for a Snow land and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Each player that does shuffles their library.

Myr Pittance w
Instant (C)
Put a +1/+1 counter on target Myr creature you control. Untap it.

Sacrifice Fly 2b
Creature — Insect (C)
Flying
When ~ enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices a creature.
2/1

One Knight Stand gw
Instant (U)
Cast ~ only during an opponent's turn.
Tap all creatures you control, then untap target Knight you control. That creature gets +10/+10 and gains reach until end of turn.

Ally Gater 1g
Creature — Human Ally (U)
Whenever another Ally or a Gate enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on ~.
1/2

IIW: non-token food
Last edited by Flatline 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Card Contest Victories
Show
Hide
DCC
Show
Hide
(25 Total) - October 2014; December 2014; January 2015; April 2015; June 2015; August 2015; September 2015; November 2015; December 2015(T); January 2016; March 2016(T); April 2016; June 2016; October 2016; December 2016(T); February 2017; April 2017; December 2017; November 2018(T); January 2019; April 2019; June 2019; August 2019; October 2019; March 2020
MCC
Show
Hide
(8 Total) - May 2015; May 2016; June 2016; August 2016; October 2016; December 2016; October 2017; May 2019
CCL
Show
Hide
(7 Total) - September 2015; October 2015; January 2016; March 2016; April 2016; July 2016(T); March 2019(T)

wonderful

Post by wonderful » 4 years ago

Alligateor 3GG
Creature - Alligator Gate (R)
Vigilance
Alligateor may block an additional creature each turn.
Tap an untapped gate you control: Alligateor gets +1/+1 until end of turn.
3/3

iiw: trophies

Subject16

Post by Subject16 » 4 years ago

Puncycle of hate cards

Nacatl-tale WU
Creature - Cat Scout (U)
Vigilance
Whenever a green creature enters the battlefield under an opponents control, you gain 2 life.
"We aspire to help one another, and as such we better ourselves. But even then, no one likes a snitch."
-Ajani Goldmane

2/2

Lost Sole UB
Creature - Fish Spirit (U)
Flash
Protection from white
Wherever it swims, there is no body.
2/2

Lava't First Sight BR
Instant (U)
This spell can't be countered.
Gain control of target creature or planeswalker until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains trample and haste until end of turn. If it's blue, sacrifice it at the beginning of the next end step.
Will didn't care that she was a thirty foot tall volcanic elemental of death and destruction. She was beautiful.

Raise the Stakes RG
Sorcery (U)
Raise the Stakes deals 2 damage to each creature. If a black creature dealt damage this way would die this turn, exile it instead.
The vampire's presence in the town was becoming a pain in the neck.

Snoopy Dog GW
Creature - Hound (U)
When Snoopy Dog enters the battlefield, if an opponent controls a red permanent, investigate.
"He can smell a good blaze from a mile away!"
-Vivien Weed Reid

2/2

Some extras:

Lunch Break R
Instant
Destroy target artifact. If it was a Food, draw a card.
"My sandwich..."

Seal of Approval WU
Snow Enchantment Creature - Seal (Rare)
Sacrifice Seal of Approval: Target spell you don't control resolves.
The strange beast slapped its own belly and honked at Jace. He took that as his cue to stop Tezzeret.
2/2

Crookodile 1BB
Creature - Crocodile Rogue (C)
Menace
When Crookodile deals combat damage to another player, if you control another Rogue, that player discards a card.
The criminal undercity operates on a whole other scale.
2/3

Investi-gator 1WW
Creature - Crocodile Soldier (C)
Morbid - At the beginning of your end step, if a creature died this turn, investigate.
"It appears that the murder victim died."
2/3

Recon Corpse 1WB
Creature - Zombie Soldier (Rare)
When Recon Corpse attacks, you may put a Zombie card from your graveyard onto the battlefield tapped and attacking.
"Some liches stalk battlefields to find fresh recruits. I have people to do that for me."
-Zul Ashur, Lich Lord

2/2

IIW: Food, Clues or Treasures

Stapler
is a liar

Post by Stapler » 4 years ago

Illudjinn 2UU
Creature - Illusion Djinn (R)
Flying
Whenever Illudjinn attacks, scry 1, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a nonland permanent card, you may put it onto the battlefield with one time counter on it and it gains vanishing. (At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter from it. When the last is removed, sacrifice it.)
2/4

IIW: Djinns
"Image"

Cardz5000

Post by Cardz5000 » 4 years ago

Cull XBB
Sorcery {R}
All creatures get -X/-X until end of turn.
//Fuse (You may cast one or both halves of this card from your hand.)//
Collect 2B
Sorcery {R}
Create a Treasure token for each creature that died this turn. (Treasure tokens are artifacts with "T, Sacrifice this artifact: Add one mana of any color.")

IIW: Peasants, Cowards, Nobles, and Warlocks.

SecondBestFriend
Exuberant!

Post by SecondBestFriend » 4 years ago

Fourest
Land- Forest
Shroud
When Fourest enters the battlefield, exile three other forests you control or return Fourest to its owner's hand.
(T: Add G.)
T: Add GGGG. This mana causes mana burn (Each unspent mana deals you 1 damage as it empties.)

Is Land?
Land- Island
You may have Is Land? enter the battlefield tapped. If you don't, it enters the battlefield transformed.
(T: Add U.)
////////////////////////
Is Fish!
Creature- Fish
Islandwalk
1/1

IIW: One word card names.
Last edited by SecondBestFriend 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
The Gay Cartoon Army vs. Your Team!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”