NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 1 year ago

Just a tiny nitpick
Show
Hide
I think Sporegorger meant Homophones rather than Homonyms, a Homonym is a word that is spelled the same but has different meanings, such as Bark, that is both a trees outer layer and the sound that a dog makes. While Homophones are words that sound the same, but are spelled differently and means different things, such as Cell and Sell. Now, with that little nitpick out of the way...
Die 3B
Instant (U)
Destroy target nonartifact creature.
Fuse
///
Dye U
Instant (U)
Target permanent becomes the color of your choice until end of turn. Scry 1.
Fuse

Flour G
Sorcery (U)
Create a food token.
Fuse
///
Flower 2G
Sorcery (U)
Search your library for a basic land and put it onto the battlefield tapped.
Fuse

Night Knight 1BB
Creature - Vampire Knight (U)
Flanking, Menace
3/2

IIW: Ravnica in Winter.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Krishnath wrote:
1 year ago
Just a tiny nitpick
Show
Hide
I think Sporegorger meant Homophones rather than Homonyms, a Homonym is a word that is spelled the same but has different meanings, such as Bark, that is both a trees outer layer and the sound that a dog makes. While Homophones are words that sound the same, but are spelled differently and means different things, such as Cell and Sell. Now, with that little nitpick out of the way...
OneAndOnly was last round's winner, not me. Although your observation still stands. :grin:

EDIT: Looking up homonym, it seems it is used to refer to homophones as well.
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 1 year ago

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Krishnath wrote:
1 year ago
Just a tiny nitpick
Show
Hide
OneAndOnly was last round's winner, not me. Although your observation still stands. :grin:
I blame just getting out of bed for mixing up the usernames. >.<
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Pear Pair
4{G}
Creature - Treefolk (C)
4{G}{G}, Exile Pear Pair from your graveyard: Create two 1/3 green Treefolk creature tokens.
2/6

Sandwich Sand Witch
{R}{W}{B}
Creature - Hag Warlock (U)
Whenever Sandwich Sand Witch enters the battlefield or deals combat damage to a player, return target Desert card from your graveyard to your hand.
Whenever a Desert enters the battlefield under your control, Sandwich Sand Witch deals 1 damage to each opponent and you create a Food token.
2/4

Hoarse Horse
2{W}
Creature - Horse (C)
{G}: Hoarse Horse gains trample until end of turn.
{W}, T: Tap target creature with power 2 or less.
2/3

Worm Wurm Wyrm
3{B}{R}{G}
Creature - Worm Wurm Dragon (R)
Flying
When Worm Wurm Wyrm dies, flip a coin. If you win the flip, create a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying and a 1/1 black Worm creature token. If you lose the flip, create a 6/4 green Wurm creature token.
6/4

IIW: Black moth
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Raze Dead r
Sorcery
Exile target card from a graveyard. Raze Dead deals X damage to target creature or planeswalker, where X is the exiled card's mana value.

Charming Prints 1w
Art depicts a royal reviewing various options for decor for his castle
Instant
Choose 1
Scry 2, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, create a treasure token and put the card into your hand. If it's a creature card, create a food token. If it's a noncreature, nonland card, create a clue token.

Man Of War 1W
Creature - Human Warrior
When Man Of War enters the battlefield, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand.
3/3

IIW: How are all the planeswalkers relaxing after beating Phyrexia?
Last edited by chetoos 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Adventure 1WW
Creature - Incarnation (R)
Whenever Adventure attacks, you may exile a creature card from your hand. If you do, venture into the dungeon, and as long as that card is exiled, you may cast it.
2/4
--
Ad Venture 2WW
Sorcery - Adventure
Create a 2/2 white Human creature ad (like a token but using an ad card. If transformed, it can become the token or emblem on its other side.)
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Leak 1u
Instant
Split Second
Each player spends all mana they have. until the end of turn, whenever an opponent would add mana, instead they don't.

---------------

Leek 1G
Artifact - Food Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and gains first strike.
Equip 2
2, T, Sacrifice Leek: You gain 3 life.

IIW: a plane that is the Bayou
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 1 year ago

Oh, this is good. Keep going!

My understanding is that homophones sound alike but have different spellings (example: pare / pear / pair -- though regional pronunciations can sometimes differentiate between them) while homonyms have the same spelling and so usually the same pronunciation, but different meanings (e.g., bear, the animal vs. bear, having fruit). Either will be accepted for this contest round.

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Duck U
Instant (c)
Choose one--
- Create a 1/1 blue Bird creature token with flying.
- Target creature gains hexproof until end of turn.

Ship 2UU
Sorcery (r)
Coose one--
- Create a colorless Vehicle artifact token with crew 2 and base power and toughness 6/6
- Search your library for an artifact card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.

Bark G
Instant (c)
Choose one--
- Create a 1/1 green Dog creature token with lifelink.
- Target creature gets +2/+3 until end of turn.

Bear 1G
Sorcery (r)
Choose one--
- Create a 2/2 green Bear creature token with trample.
- Search your library for a green creature card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it.

IIW: Choose a legendary creature to be the focus of the story on that plane's next visit.

wonderful
Pronoun: she / her

Post by wonderful » 1 year ago

Trunked Barker
Creature - Elephant Treefolk (U)
Trample
Each other creature you control with toughness greater than its power gets +1/+1 has trample.
2/3
Its bark is tougher than its bite.
Art
Show
Hide
IIW: Interesting Race+Treefolk combos

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

You Lack Manners 3U
Instant (U)
Counter target spell unless its controller pays 2 . Draw a card.

IIW: portals and thresholds

OneAndOnly

Judging in .... ummm ... twelve hours.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Leaves
{G}{U}
Instant (U)
Choose one-
-Create a 0/2 green Plant creature token with reach and defender.
-Return target creature or planeswalker to its owner's hand.
Entwine - Exile a creature card from your graveyard.

Counter
2{U}
Instant (C)
Choose one or both-
-Counter target spell unless its controller pays {4}.
-Choose a counter on target permanent. Give that permanent another counter of that kind.

OneAndOnly

So I'm pretty much just in awe that such a simple prompt generated so many responses. And I'm delighted that, while a few followed the same tack I used (split cards, with each side being a different homonym) others went for different approaches -- modal cards and so forth. I appreciate that board members can take one "rule" and interpret it in different fashions; that's part of what makes this a creative card forum.

On to the reviews!
Venedrex wrote:
1 year ago
Cell --
Instant (R)
Target creature or planeswalker you don't control phases out.
////////
Sell --
Sorcery (R)
Target opponent gains control of target permanent you control. Create a Treasure token.
<<<< Unify: You may cast both sides of this card. If you cast both sides, draw a card. >>>>>

(Hope you don't mind the shameless cut and pasting @OneAndOnly :)

IIW: Homarids
I kind of exactly love that you followed the template that I set. Self-knock: The "unify" ability should be worded slightly differently, but that's a me thing.

Oddly, the card doesn't work as well if the order is flipped, but I think you know this already.
1 year ago
Bore Boar
2{R}
Creature - Elemental Boar (C)
Haste
Unleash
Unearth 4{R}
2/2

Lyre Liar
1{B}
Creature - Faerie Bard (U)
Flying
Black spells you cast are kicked. (You may still pay kicker costs to kick it an additional time.)
1/1

Note: For spells that care how many times they are kicked, this means black spells with no kicker costs are kicked once, a black spell with a single kicker cost can be kicked twice, and black spells with two kicker costs can be kicked for a total of three times.

Fryer Friar
{R}{W}
Creature - Human Monk (C)
When Fryer Friar enters the battlefield, it deals 1 damage to any target and you gain 1 life.
2/1

Die Dye
1{U}
Instant (C)
Choose target creature. Tap or untap that creature, then roll a six-sided die. Apply the result until end of turn.
1-It becomes white.
2-It becomes blue.
3-It becomes black.
4-It becomes red.
5-It becomes green.
6-It becomes all colors.

Dough Doe
Artifact Creature - Food Treasure Elk
{T}, Sacrifice Dough Doe: Add one mana of any color.
2, {T}, Sacrifice Dough Doe: You gain 3 life.
3/2
"Jetmir said, 'give me the dough.' Instructions unclear, so I covered all the bases."

I love these!

The Boar Bore is anything but boring. Unleash and unearth is an interesting combination -- sometimes it gets haste, sometimes it doesn't.

The Lyre Liar is novel; it gets around some high-cost and off-color kicker costs, It raises some questions with, say, Necravolver or Nightscape Battlemage, which ask whether a particular kicker cost was paid. It breaks once you consider Painter's Servant and making all the cards in your hand black. I think there's also a big difference between "consider each spell kicked at least once" versus "you can kick your spells a second time,"

Fryer Friar is a lovely three-way pun -- he fries your opponent, but also fries up some food (not Food) to gain you some life. I imagine a monk witha chef's hat, and an apron spattered with mustard. (That last is so very specific a detail, I know...)

I knew "die" and "dye" would show up somewhere. I was really expecting "die" as in "to kill," not d6 fun. The d6-iness relegates this to Un land, but I still find it fun.
1 year ago
Homo Nim
2{B}{B}
Artifact Creature - Human Horror (C)
4/3
"Deep within the Mephidross, a new species of human arose, distinct from Homo sapiens. They are as cunning as the Moriok, and as ruthless and resilient as the nim. They are ideal subjects for phyresis." -Jin-Gitaxias
Nothing to apologize for! The X-Men have homo mutatis (or homo superior, depends who you're asking), and The Walking Dead just introduced "homo mortis." I thought the Nim were all zombies, though?
Krishnath wrote:
1 year ago
Die 3B
Instant (U)
Destroy target nonartifact creature.
Fuse
///
Dye U
Instant (U)
Target permanent becomes the color of your choice until end of turn. Scry 1.
Fuse

Flour G
Sorcery (U)
Create a food token.
Fuse
///
Flower 2G
Sorcery (U)
Search your library for a basic land and put it onto the battlefield tapped.
Fuse

Night Knight 1BB
Creature - Vampire Knight (U)
Flanking, Menace
3/2

IIW: Ravnica in Winter.
So, here's the "die/dye" duo I expected. And it does exactly what I expected! Minus the Scry 1. Admittedly, color-changing effects are almost always overcosted, but I think the added utility of being attached to removal covers that.

Flour/Flower is similarly great.

Night Knight -- really needs flavor text! "Night night!" is what every parent says to their child after putting them to bed, so you gotta riff off of that. Flanking plus menace is a really great combination of abilities; it might warrant boosting this guy's mana cost, or reducing his power somewhat. Weirdly, want this to involve being nightbound somehow.
1 year ago
Pear Pair
4{G}
Creature - Treefolk (C)
4{G}{G}, Exile Pear Pair from your graveyard: Create two 1/3 green Treefolk creature tokens.
2/6

Sandwich Sand Witch
{R}{W}{B}
Creature - Hag Warlock (U)
Whenever Sandwich Sand Witch enters the battlefield or deals combat damage to a player, return target Desert card from your graveyard to your hand.
Whenever a Desert enters the battlefield under your control, Sandwich Sand Witch deals 1 damage to each opponent and you create a Food token.
2/4

Hoarse Horse
2{W}
Creature - Horse (C)
{G}: Hoarse Horse gains trample until end of turn.
{W}, T: Tap target creature with power 2 or less.
2/3

Worm Wurm Wyrm
3{B}{R}{G}
Creature - Worm Wurm Dragon (R)
Flying
When Worm Wurm Wyrm dies, flip a coin. If you win the flip, create a 4/4 red Dragon creature token with flying and a 1/1 black Worm creature token. If you lose the flip, create a 6/4 green Wurm creature token.
6/4

Pear Pair is very fruitful! It's cute that it splits in two. (That's part of what I expected from every "cell" submission; cellular mitosis?)

Sandwich Sand Witch manages to hit every pun in its name somehow. It's neat that it fuels itself, but not at such a ridiculous rate that it's overpowering. I think the Sandwich Sand Witch and the Fryer Friar deserve to get together for some barbecue!

Hoarse Horse is a little more stretched -- but then, "hoarse" is difficult to translate into game mechanics. (It's not quite Silence, just ... as scratchy throat?) I think horses also come with the sense of being ridden or having a rider, Ebony Horse aside.

Worm Worm Wyrm is cute. I know they're all creature types. I wish it had been a little more punny -- worming your way out of something, warming something up, or ...
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Raze Dead r
Sorcery
Exile target card from a graveyard. Raze Dead deals X damage to target creature or planeswalker, where X is the exiled card's mana value.

Charming Prints 1w
Art depicts a royal reviewing various options for decor for his castle
Instant
Choose 1
Scry 2, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, create a treasure token and put the card into your hand. If it's a creature card, create a food token. If it's a noncreature, nonland card, create a clue token.

Man Of War 1W
Creature - Human Warrior
When Man Of War enters the battlefield, return a permanent you control to its owner's hand.
3/3

IIW: How are all the planeswalkers relaxing after beating Phyrexia?
So, this is a cool twist I didn't expect: cards that are homonyms for existing cards!

Raze Dead is fun but not overpowered. I'd happily mill a Scornful Egotist to nuke an opponent's planeswalker.

Charming Prints -- those are very nice portraits, indeed -- could lose the "Choose 1." Might want to invoke something about Beasts (paw prints). Decent utility card, especially in a token deck. I expect you'll almost always get what you want, so it's a little cumbersome for the end result.

Man of War might be a little above the curve. White got a lot of these "rescue" cards once upon a time (...spiral). It wants Flash to fit in with that group; otherwise it seems more like Horned Kavu / Ambush Krotiq.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Adventure 1WW
Creature - Incarnation (R)
Whenever Adventure attacks, you may exile a creature card from your hand. If you do, venture into the dungeon, and as long as that card is exiled, you may cast it.
2/4
--
Ad Venture 2WW
Sorcery - Adventure
Create a 2/2 white Human creature ad (like a token but using an ad card. If transformed, it can become the token or emblem on its other side.)
Adventure seems pretty cool -- it's hard to keep track of all of the dungeon card effects. Ad Venture starts to get weird and reduplicative with tokens -- you have to create as many rules for ads as you do for tokens. I don't play much paper MTG anymore, so I don't know exactly the variety of tokens you might be turning into here. But to be honest, I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a "Create a token from Expansion Set" card just yet. Even if only in online Magic. It seems inevitable.
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Leak 1u
Instant
Split Second
Each player spends all mana they have. until the end of turn, whenever an opponent would add mana, instead they don't.

---------------

Leek 1G
Artifact - Food Equipment
Equipped creature gets +2/+0 and gains first strike.
Equip 2
2, T, Sacrifice Leek: You gain 3 life.

IIW: a plane that is the Bayou
Leak might take a wording hint from Mana Short ("Target player loses all unspent mana"). It's an interesting version of Silence / Time Walk.

Leek is pretty cool! It reminds me of the Onion Knight from Game of Thrones. Stabbing someone with a scallion seems ... cruel and unusual. I'm crying, here!
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Duck U
Instant (c)
Choose one--
- Create a 1/1 blue Bird creature token with flying.
- Target creature gains hexproof until end of turn.

Ship 2UU
Sorcery (r)
Coose one--
- Create a colorless Vehicle artifact token with crew 2 and base power and toughness 6/6
- Search your library for an artifact card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle.

Bark G
Instant (c)
Choose one--
- Create a 1/1 green Dog creature token with lifelink.
- Target creature gets +2/+3 until end of turn.

Bear 1G
Sorcery (r)
Choose one--
- Create a 2/2 green Bear creature token with trample.
- Search your library for a green creature card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library and put that card on top of it.

IIW: Choose a legendary creature to be the focus of the story on that plane's next visit.
I love these! The one-word / model effect I think is a really cool spin on the original prompt. Duck (the creature) might be a little too good at instant speed, but obviously would break the hexproof side. And the hexproof side would be overcosted at 1U.

Ship really ought to ship two legendary creatures (I think Liliana and Ajani are rawr!) and creating tokens with lots of sub-abilities is more complexity than I usually want to see.

Bark's buff side could really just be straight toughness (+0/+5?). The Dog could lose lifelink, and throw in the keyword du jour for the set it's in and probably be fine.

Bear is fine on both halves.
wonderful wrote:
1 year ago
Trunked Barker
Creature - Elephant Treefolk (U)
Trample
Each other creature you control with toughness greater than its power gets +1/+1 has trample.
2/3
Its bark is tougher than its bite.

IIW: Interesting Race+Treefolk combos
Seems fine -- though I don't get the wordplay.
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
You Lack Manners 3U
Instant (U)
Counter target spell unless its controller pays 2 . Draw a card.

IIW: portals and thresholds
Mana Leak loves you, too. Lacking manors, perhaps?
1 year ago
Leaves
{G}{U}
Instant (U)
Choose one-
-Create a 0/2 green Plant creature token with reach and defender.
-Return target creature or planeswalker to its owner's hand.
Entwine - Exile a creature card from your graveyard.

Counter
2{U}
Instant (C)
Choose one or both-
-Counter target spell unless its controller pays {4}.
-Choose a counter on target permanent. Give that permanent another counter of that kind.

Both of these are awesome! The entwine one Leaves hits another triple pun. The "single proliferate" on Counter is probably overcosted (but really: it's swingy; adding another +1/+1 counter to a creature might be worth a single colored mana, but a ki counter is worth much more, nevermind the loyalty counter that lets a planeswalker get to its ultimate). So I'd probably lower the cost to 1U, but make the counterspell side more in line with Disrupt.

OVERALL: Some great cards, huzzah! But nearly everyone needs more flavor text. And no one made the plains/Planes connection that I was secretly hoping for.

WINNER: Ulka, with a singularly great Food Equipment card. Imagine what a carrot sword would look like!

NEXT UP: A plane that is the bayou!

Sporegorger_Dragon

OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Nothing to apologize for!
The apology is for the fact that Homo Nim's cost, stats, being vanilla and flavor text are all references to Summit Prowler.
OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
So I'd probably lower the cost to 1U, but make the counterspell side
Ah, but Counter reads, "choose one or both". You can do both!

chetoos

OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Man of War might be a little above the curve. White got a lot of these "rescue" cards once upon a time (...spiral). It wants Flash to fit in with that group; otherwise it seems more like Horned Kavu / Ambush Krotiq.
I was more going for a Kor Skyfisher analogue admittedly of an undercosted card that has the "drawback" of bouncing your Ichor Wellspring or other ETB cards.

OneAndOnly

SGD: The criticism still holds; it's pretty overcosted if you choose only to mini-proliferate mode. What would you feel it should cost if the player chose both? Under what circumstances would a player not choose both?

@chetoos - That's a pretty decent analog; I wasn't aware of it before.
Last edited by OneAndOnly 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

FYI for this challenge:

PER Wikipedia:

In usage in the Southern United States, a bayou (/ˈbaɪ.uː, ˈbaɪ.oʊ/)[1] is a body of water typically found in a flat, low-lying area. It may refer to an extremely slow-moving stream, river (often with a poorly defined shoreline), marshy lake, wetland, or creek. They typically contain brackish water highly conducive to fish life and plankton. Bayous are commonly found in the Gulf Coast region of the southern United States, especially in the Mississippi River Delta.

A bayou is often an anabranch or minor braid of a braided channel that is slower than the mainstem, often becoming boggy and stagnant. Though fauna varies by region, many bayous are home to crawfish, certain species of shrimp, other shellfish, catfish, frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, American alligators, American crocodiles, herons, lizards, turtles, tortoises, spoonbills, snakes, and leeches, as well as many other species.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

MEG

Ulka

Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Bayou
I was counting the minutes until someone did this.

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2

Post by Venedrex » 1 year ago

Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
FYI for this challenge:

PER Wikipedia:

In usage in the Southern United States, a bayou (/ˈbaɪ.uː, ˈbaɪ.oʊ/)[1] is a body of water typically found in a flat, low-lying area. It may refer to an extremely slow-moving stream, river (often with a poorly defined shoreline), marshy lake, wetland, or creek. They typically contain brackish water highly conducive to fish life and plankton. Bayous are commonly found in the Gulf Coast region of the southern United States, especially in the Mississippi River Delta.

A bayou is often an anabranch or minor braid of a braided channel that is slower than the mainstem, often becoming boggy and stagnant. Though fauna varies by region, many bayous are home to crawfish, certain species of shrimp, other shellfish, catfish, frogs, toads, salamanders, newts, American alligators, American crocodiles, herons, lizards, turtles, tortoises, spoonbills, snakes, and leeches, as well as many other species.

Pssh, I learned everything I needed to know about biomes from Minecraft. (well with the BoP mod anyway.) lol. :P
https://biomesoplenty.fandom.com/wiki/Bayou
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

OneAndOnly

Is an anabranch similar to an Anavolver?

Ulka

OneAndOnly wrote:
1 year ago
Is an anabranch similar to an Anavolver?
Its a branch of a river that rejoins the main river making islands along the way.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 1 year ago

Crawfish tribal overruns Standard
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

chetoos

Crawdad River Warden 2U
Creature - Homarid Wizard (Common)
When This Creature enters the battlefield, target creature you don't control gets -2/-0 until your next turn and attacks each combat if able.
When this creature dies, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control.
"I'll defend our shores, and if I die, you use my shell to protect yourself."
2/2

Deep-mud drifter 2G
Creature - Merfolk Druid (Uncommon)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you gain 1 life. If that land was an island, you gain 2 life instead.
Whenever Deep-mud drifter attacks, look at the top card of your library. If it's a land card, you may reveal it, put it into your hand, and Deep-mud drifter can't be blocked this turn.
1/1

Crocodillian Marauder 1R
Creature - Viashino Rogue (Rare)
First Strike
Whenever a creature you control becomes the target of a spell you control, that creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn.
1/1

Evercrone, the hag Queen 2BB
Legendary Creature - Hag Warlock (mythic)
Enchantment spells you cast cost 1b less to cast, and cost 2 life more to cast.
Whenever an enchantment you control is put into the graveyard from the battlefield, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life.
Sacrifice an enchantment, : Search your library for an aura and put it onto the battlefield attached to target player or permanent. You lose life equal to the aura's mana value.
3/4

The main humanoid races on this plane: Crawdad looking homarids, catfish looking merfolk, crocodile looking viashino, hags, and humans.
IIW: Planeswalker vacations post Phyrexia battle.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”