NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

Tottoteruri 2U
Creature - Fish Spirit {R}
Defender, ward 3
Sacrifice five artifacts: Until end of turn, Tottoteruri gets +8/+0, can't be blocked, and can attack as if it didn't have defender.
0/8

IIW: i'll think of one
MEG

wonderful
Pronoun: she / her

Post by wonderful » 1 year ago

Alexander Anderson
Legendary Creature - Human Priest Knight (M)
Vigilance
Demons and Vampires don't untap during their controller's untap step.
If Alexander Anderson would be destroyed, if he is untapped, regenerate and put a +1/+1 counter on him.
2/2

iiw: where the demon bois at?

Stapler
is a liar
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Stapler » 1 year ago

is elden ring still fresh enough

Godrick, the Grafted 2BG
Legendary Creature - Demigod Noble (R)
Graft 4 (This creature enters the battlefield with four +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
1, Sacrifice another creature: Godrick gains menace until end of turn. Put X +1/+1 counters on Godrick, where X is twice the number of +1/+1 counters that were on the sacrificed creature.
"I command thee, kneel!"
0/0

bonus:

Bear Witness 1G
Creature - Bear Citizen (U)
When Bear Witness enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, investigate. (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.")
"Huff growl snarl growl roar."
- Excerpt from Courtroom Testimonials of Ravnica Vol III

2/2

IIW: Niv-Mizzet's second cousin, twice removed.
"Image"

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10

Post by spacemonaut » 1 year ago

time for stranger things secret lair 2 crossover

Joyce, Unstoppable Mom 2BR
Legendary Creature — Human Berserker
Trample
Whenever another creature you control leaves the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Joyce, Unstoppable Mom.
3, T, Remove X +1/+1 counters from Joyce: Return target creature card with power X or less from your graveyard to your hand.
Friends forever (You can have two commanders if both have friends forever.)
2/2

IIW: dark souls and bloodborne

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 1 year ago

what a disastrous challenge. my b.

alt challenge is "X costs". I'll judge in the afternoon regardless.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 1 year ago

i spent a nonzero amount of time on the monster hunter wiki for this challenge. just wanted you to know.
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 1 year ago

Stapler wrote:
1 year ago
For the past few weeks, SpyxFamily kept popping up everywhere (well at least on Tumblr) and I couldn't help but feel it looked familiar, somehow associated with MtG but in a very tangential way. I couldn't figure it out and it was bothering me.

THEN, gif and screencaps of a certain scene in a recent episode came out, and I RECOGNIZED IT, a small girl with an innocent expression knocking the stuffing out of some kid.

I realized where I had seen it before; it was in someone's signature on a forum, most likely an MtG forum, but I couldn't remember from where.

It was bothering me all week, since a lot of people were watching and the pics were everywhere constantly reminding me.

But now, I have found it...

IT WAS YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!

Incompetent Scientist
1{G}{U}
Creature - Human (U)
Reach
When Incompetent Scientist is dealt damage by a Bat, transform Incompetent Scientist.
1/3
============
Cringy Vampire
Creature - Vampire (BG)
Flying, menace, trample
4/2

IIW: Extinct animals
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 1 year ago

Professor Plumb 1RU
Legendary Creature- Human Suspect
Culprit (When a creature an opponent controls dies if there is no Murderer on the battlefield, you may pay this card's culprit cost and reveal it, an equipment card, and a land card from your hand. If you do, put Professor Plumb onto the battlefield tapped. He is the Murderer.)
1,T: Draw a card, then discard a card. Then exile the top card of your library. Until end of turn you may play that card. If Professor Plumb is the Murderer you may cast a copy of an instant or sorcery spell exiled in this way without paying its mana cost. Either way, activate this ability only as a sorcery.
1/3

Missus Peacock 3U
Culprit (When a creature an opponent controls dies if there is no Murderer on the battlefield, you may pay this card's culprit cost and reveal it, an equipment card, and a land card from your hand. If you do, put Missus Peacock onto the battlefield tapped. She is the Murderer.)
T: CC. If Missus Peacock is the Murderer, add two mana of different colors instead. Either way, this mana can't be spent to cast creature spells.
2/4

Accusation B
Sorcery
Look at target player's hand. You may choose a creature or equipment card from it. If you do, that player discards that card. If a Suspect was discarded in this way, you draw a card.

The Conservatory
Land
The Conservatory enters the battlefield tapped unless you control the Murderer or you reveal a Suspect from your hand.
T: Add G or W.
Secret Passage- T, Sacrifice this land: Search your library for a land card named The Lounge and put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.

(The Lounge is the same, but taps for W/U)

IIW: Vizzerdrix and Kezzerdrix were just the beginning.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 1 year ago

Buggs Drix 1R
Legendary Creature - Rabbit
Haste
Whenever Buggs Drix becomes the target of the spell or ability, change the target of target spell or ability with a single target chosen at random.
2/2

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

NinjaCaterpie

time to cross this one out.
Megiddo wrote:
1 year ago
Tottoteruri 2U
Creature - Fish Spirit {R}
Defender, ward 3
Sacrifice five artifacts: Until end of turn, Tottoteruri gets +8/+0, can't be blocked, and can attack as if it didn't have defender.
0/8

IIW: i'll think of one
Had to look this one up. Deeeep cut. Card has a fun, obscure little effect that seems pretty on flavour. On first read I thought it was only once a turn, and maybe it should be?
wonderful wrote:
1 year ago
Alexander Anderson
Legendary Creature - Human Priest Knight (M)
Vigilance
Demons and Vampires don't untap during their controller's untap step.
If Alexander Anderson would be destroyed, if he is untapped, regenerate and put a +1/+1 counter on him.
2/2

iiw: where the demon bois at?
Not as deep a cut, but I still had to look this one up. Card is neat and has fitting abilities. Can become quite a beating (funnily enough, mostly against black and red decks), but also small enough that you can maybe ignore it for a bit?
Stapler wrote:
1 year ago
is elden ring still fresh enough

Godrick, the Grafted 2BG
Legendary Creature - Demigod Noble (R)
Graft 4 (This creature enters the battlefield with four +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
1, Sacrifice another creature: Godrick gains menace until end of turn. Put X +1/+1 counters on Godrick, where X is twice the number of +1/+1 counters that were on the sacrificed creature.
"I command thee, kneel!"
0/0

bonus:

Bear Witness 1G
Creature - Bear Citizen (U)
When Bear Witness enters the battlefield, if a creature died this turn, investigate. (Create a colorless Clue artifact token with "2, Sacrifice this artifact: Draw a card.")
"Huff growl snarl growl roar."
- Excerpt from Courtroom Testimonials of Ravnica Vol III

2/2

Graft is the obvious choice here and it works quite well. The second ability is fantastically flavourful and has wonderful interplay with graft. Really tickles the Melvin.
Bear Witness is hilarious and also a flavour hit.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
time for stranger things secret lair 2 crossover

Joyce, Unstoppable Mom 2BR
Legendary Creature — Human Berserker
Trample
Whenever another creature you control leaves the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on Joyce, Unstoppable Mom.
3, T, Remove X +1/+1 counters from Joyce: Return target creature card with power X or less from your graveyard to your hand.
Friends forever (You can have two commanders if both have friends forever.)
2/2

I didn't look this one up, but I'm still seeing the clear flavour here. Fun card, good interplay with abilities. Maybe a bit slow (not that much counter synergy in BR) but still solid.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
1 year ago
Incompetent Scientist
1{G}{U}
Creature - Human (U)
Reach
When Incompetent Scientist is dealt damage by a Bat, transform Incompetent Scientist.
1/3
============
Cringy Vampire
Creature - Vampire (BG)
Flying, menace, trample
4/2

Is it morbin time? It's morbin time. Or maybe, it's not really morbin time, because you need a lot of hoops for this guy to morb. Whether or not it's on purpose, the design is about as inspiring as the film.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Professor Plumb 1RU
Culprit (When a creature an opponent controls dies if there is no Murderer on the battlefield, you may pay this card's culprit cost and reveal it, an equipment card, and a land card from your hand. If you do, put Professor Plumb onto the battlefield tapped. He is the Murderer.)
1,T: Draw a card, then discard a card. Then exile the top card of your library. Until end of turn you may play that card. If Professor Plumb is the Murderer you may cast a copy of an instant or sorcery spell exiled in this way without paying its mana cost. Either way, activate this ability only as a sorcery.
1/3

Missus Peacock 3U
Culprit (When a creature an opponent controls dies if there is no Murderer on the battlefield, you may pay this card's culprit cost and reveal it, an equipment card, and a land card from your hand. If you do, put Missus Peacock onto the battlefield tapped. She is the Murderer.)
T: CC. If Missus Peacock is the Murderer, add two mana of different colors instead. Either way, this mana can't be spent to cast creature spells.
2/4

Accusation B
Sorcery
Look at target player's hand. You may choose a creature or equipment card from it. If you do, that player discards that card. If a Suspect was discarded in this way, you draw a card.

The Conservatory
Land
The Conservatory enters the battlefield tapped unless you control the Murderer or you reveal a Suspect from your hand.
T: Add G or W.
Secret Passage- T, Sacrifice this land: Search your library for a land card named The Lounge and put it onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.

(The Lounge is the same, but taps for W/U)

Oh, this is quite the crossover. A lot of great elements here - the murderer/weapon/location, just the phrase "if ___ is the murderer" and so on. Something feels missing though - do the murder weapon and location mean anything or is it just part of the Culprit ability, to cheat in something if you have a bunch of stuff in your hand?
Ulka wrote:
1 year ago
Buggs Drix 1R
Legendary Creature - Rabbit
Haste
Whenever Buggs Drix becomes the target of the spell or ability, change the target of target spell or ability with a single target chosen at random.
2/2

Heh, chaotic. I think I know what you're going for here, but the card itself doesn't make any sense lol. Seems like an annoying chaos card, which is the purpose, I suppose.

Winner: Stapler
Next: Niv-Mizzet's second cousin, twice removed.

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 1 year ago

Dragondust Potentiality XB
Sorcery (U)
Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. Then if you have cast a spell with mana value 6 or more this turn, create a token that's a copy of the returned card, except it's a Dragon and has flying.

(supposedly they are all dead, unless shenanigans)

IIW: physics

Mergatroid_Jones

Dave-Mizzet, Insurance Dragon 2UUWW
Legendary Creature- Dragon Citizen (R)
Flying
Whenever you draw a card, you may put a policy counter on target permanent. As long as it has a policy counter on it, it gains "When this permanent leaves the battlefield, its controller creates a treasure."
T: Draw a card.
4/4

Sporegorger_Dragon

Slev-Jazret, the Secretive
2{U}{U}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Dragon Warlock (M)
Flying
Ward-Pay 3 life.
Whenever a player mills one or more cards, you may draw a card.
4/4
Slev-Jazret was manipulative and ambitious, and had a mind that rivaled Niv-Mizzet's own. For this, he targeted her first.

Mjorn-Bazrut, Party-Wrecker
2{B}{B}{R}{R}
Legendary Creature - Dragon Barbarian (M)
Flying
When Mjorn-Bazrut, Party-Wrecker enters the battlefield, flip a coin for each other non-Dragon creature you don't control. Gain control of each creature whose coin comes up heads until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They get +3/-3 and gain haste until end of turn.
6/3
Mjorn-Bazrut was uninterested in the intrigue and power struggle between the guilds, seeking only to indulge in violence. For this, Niv-Mizzet targeted him last.

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Griv-Shivvet, Phantom Stalker WWWBBB
Legendary Creature — Dragon Assassin
Flying, deathtouch
Whenever Griv-Shivvet or another creature enters the battlefield under your control, if it was cast from the graveyard or entered from the graveyard, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
Rekindle 4 (You may cast this card from your graveyard with an additional cost of sacrificing a creature with power 4 or greater. Rekindle only as a sorcery.)
---------
The vault doors were now opened, and the syndicate's most despised patron found herself their warden.
5/5

Last edited by spacemonaut 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 1 year ago

Jim-Mizzitz, Nightclub DJ 2UR
Legendary Creature — Dragon Bard (M)
Haste, flying
Whenever Jim-Mizzit, Nightclub DJ attacks, it raves. (Draw a card, then discard a card. If you discarded a nonland card, target creature can't block this turn.)
Whenever one or more creatures you control rave, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. This ability triggers only once each turn.
2/2

IIW: Conspire, casualty, or other spell-copying mechanics
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

NinjaCaterpie

Niv-Ovloris, Hunted 1U
Creature - Human Illusion (R)
When Niv-Ovloris, Hunted enters the battlefield, target opponent creates a 1/3 Construct artifact creature token with reach and deathtouch.
2R: Niv-Ovloris, Hunted becomes a 5/5 Dragon until end of turn and gains flying.
2/3

IIW: Your favourite recent mechanic

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 1 year ago

Nib-Miggit, Izzet Idiot 1UR
Legendary Creature - Dragon
Whenever Nib-Miggit is dealt non-combat damage, draw a card.
Flying
Genius is a powerful force in the Izzet for promotion, but nepotism can outstrip it.
2/3

IIW: replace or redesign Meathook massacre

Stapler
is a liar

Post by Stapler » 1 year ago

niv-mizzet's thanksgiving family reunion
Show
Hide
Juancu wrote:
1 year ago
Dragondust Potentiality XB
Sorcery (U)
Return target creature card from your graveyard to your hand. Then if you have cast a spell with mana value 6 or more this turn, create a token that's a copy of the returned card, except it's a Dragon and has flying.

(supposedly they are all dead, unless shenanigans)

IIW: physics
I like the overall plan here - creating tokens of cards you raise dead is a great way to give black a novel form of card advantage - but there's a few too many things funking up the works. Having an X spell without X being defined in the rules text is a bit too complex for an uncommon for my tastes (Verazol and friends get away with it for being rares), and while I get the joke of being able to either cast a 6 drop+this for X=0 to make a token OR cast this for X=5 to do the same, it feels like the former won't be happening often enough to the point that I'd rather just have the card use a wording similar to Banefire for cleanliness/elegance's sake.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
1 year ago
Dave-Mizzet, Insurance Dragon 2UUWW
Legendary Creature- Dragon Citizen (R)
Flying
Whenever you draw a card, you may put a policy counter on target permanent. As long as it has a policy counter on it, it gains "When this permanent leaves the battlefield, its controller creates a treasure."
T: Draw a card.
4/4

The flavour is on the nose in a good way for me, and while I was a bit skeptical at first, upon reflection, this does feel very Azorious. My two critiques are 1. Dave feels like a nephew or maybe even a step-brother to Niv, not a second cousin twice removed (you've aped Niv's design a little too hard) and 2. it feels deceptive that this can target any permanent when there's no benefit to the controller for targeting opposing permanents; restricting it to your own permanents would skirt that hiccup.
1 year ago
Slev-Jazret, the Secretive
2{U}{U}{B}{B}
Legendary Creature - Dragon Warlock (M)
Flying
Ward-Pay 3 life.
Whenever a player mills one or more cards, you may draw a card.
4/4
Slev-Jazret was manipulative and ambitious, and had a mind that rivaled Niv-Mizzet's own. For this, he targeted her first.

Mjorn-Bazrut, Party-Wrecker
2{B}{B}{R}{R}
Legendary Creature - Dragon Barbarian (M)
Flying
When Mjorn-Bazrut, Party-Wrecker enters the battlefield, flip a coin for each other non-Dragon creature you don't control. Gain control of each creature whose coin comes up heads until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They get +3/-3 and gain haste until end of turn.
6/3
Mjorn-Bazrut was uninterested in the intrigue and power struggle between the guilds, seeking only to indulge in violence. For this, Niv-Mizzet targeted him last.

The life payment for Slev's ward feels a bit strange - if you're playing a mill deck, you don't care about your opponent's life total as much, and considering the tough mana cost and the below-rate stats, taxing your opponents mana to kill your expensive, somewhat fragile 6-drop would make more sense. Maybe even make it "Ward - Mill 10 cards" or similar to synergize better with its ability. It's cute how its ability combos with Teferi's Tutelage type effects similar to Niv's Curiousity combos. For Mjorn, the card feels like it just wins the game in an uninteresting way against most creature decks as long as you're a little lucky. The +3/-3 either kills their dudes or makes it so they have to block their big, pumped up beefcakes with the creatures that won the coin flip so as to not take a million. Like Rakdos, the Showstopper, expensive creatures with a swingy boardwipe ability can exist, but this one feels a bit much when things go a bit too right for the caster.

also
1 year ago
IT WAS YOOOOUUUUUUU!!!
Heh.
spacemonaut wrote:
1 year ago
Griv-Shivvet, Phantom Stalker WWWBBB
Legendary Creature — Dragon Assassin
Flying, deathtouch
Whenever Griv-Shivvet or another creature enters the battlefield under your control, if it was cast from the graveyard or entered from the graveyard, it fights up to one target creature you don't control.
Rekindle 4 (You may cast this card from your graveyard with an additional cost of sacrificing a creature with power 4 or greater. Rekindle only as a sorcery.)
---------
The vault doors were now opened, and the syndicate's most despised patron found herself their warden.
5/5

Orzhov Flayer of the Hatebound makes a lot of sense, but what doesn't make any sense is why white and/or black are getting access to the fight mechanic when it's completely out of pie for them. I don't think fighting makes much sense for an assassin either, since ideally an assassin takes out their target before they have a chance to fight back. Change fighting to something like "destroy target creature with power less than that creature's power" and that's a much more Orzhov-esque removal ability that also plays into the theme of power-matters presented by Rekindle.
Cythare wrote:
1 year ago
Jim-Mizzitz, Nightclub DJ 2UR
Legendary Creature — Dragon Bard (M)
Haste, flying
Whenever Jim-Mizzit, Nightclub DJ attacks, it raves. (Draw a card, then discard a card. If you discarded a nonland card, target creature can't block this turn.)
Whenever one or more creatures you control rave, put a +1/+1 counter on each creature you control. This ability triggers only once each turn.
2/2

IIW: Conspire, casualty, or other spell-copying mechanics
I'm unsure of how to feel about Connive 1.2, but I definitely know how I feel about UR getting Gavony Township in its pie. Blue and red have a handful of cards that put counters on multiple things, but it's always tribal in nature, not unrestricted as it is here. Change it to attacking creatures, add or swap in any of the other 3 colours that have this is pie, but this ability just looks wrong on a UR card. Rave seems like a fine mechanic overall though, and would play well in most limited environments.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
1 year ago
Niv-Ovloris, Hunted 1U
Creature - Human Illusion (R)
When Niv-Ovloris, Hunted enters the battlefield, target opponent creates a 1/3 Construct artifact creature token with reach and deathtouch.
2R: Niv-Ovloris, Hunted becomes a 5/5 Dragon until end of turn and gains flying.
2/3

I'm generally not a fan of swingy cards that setup a board state and "break" when you have the right card, and the Hunted cards are no exception. Here I don't even feel that happy when I have the Unsummon, because my reward is a slightly over-statted 2-drop that I can pay most of my mana into just to hit for a bit more. And if your opponent bolts this, you just gave your opponent a free kill spell for your next attacker. I'm also assuming this was supposed to be legendary? I do appreciate cards that aren't solved in their text box, but this card almost feels unsolvable.
chetoos wrote:
1 year ago
Nib-Miggit, Izzet Idiot 1UR
Legendary Creature - Dragon
Whenever Nib-Miggit is dealt non-combat damage, draw a card.
Flying
Genius is a powerful force in the Izzet for promotion, but nepotism can outstrip it.
2/3

IIW: replace or redesign Meathook massacre
Simple ability that makes me want to build around it, distantly related in mechanics while still feeling Niv-Mizzet-y (so he feels like a second cousin, twice removed), flavour text and flavour concept fully cohesive (although the title is a bit too on the nose). I think this is also my favourite of the corrupted Niv-Mizzet names. My only critiques are that it's missing a rarity and flying should come first in the text box.
shiv-ribbit's got the bottle again
Show
Hide
Winner: cheetos!
HM: Mergatroid_Jones

NEXT CHALLENGE: replace or redesign Meathook massacre
"Image"

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer

Butcher of Estwald 3BB
Legendary Creature — Human Rogue (MR)
Deathtouch
When Butcher of Estwald enters the battlefield, each other creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.
Whenever Butcher of Estwald or another creature dies, exile it and its controller loses 1 life.
No bone left unturned, no tendon left unstripped.
4/4

trying to eliminate the play pattern of building a zombie army to burn the opponent with at X=2

Juancu

Echoes of Death 3BB
Enchantment
When Echoes of Death enters the battlefield, each player sacrifices each creature they control, then exile each card that was put into a graveyard this way.
3BB: Echoes of Death becomes a 3/3 creature and gains all the abilities of creature cards exiled by it. Then sacrifice Echoes of Death.

IIW: from the pages of the economicon

Mergatroid_Jones

The Havengull Massacre XBB
Sorcery (M)
Each creature gets -X/-X until end of turn.
If you have seven or more cards in your graveyard, each player sacrifices an artifact with mana value X or less.
If you have four or more card types among cards in your graveyard, each player sacrifices an enchantment with mana value X or less.
If you have no cards in hand, each player sacrifices a planeswalker with mana value X or less.

IIW: Damage in the form of

Sporegorger_Dragon

Scene of Slaughter
2{B}{B}
Enchantment (R)
When Scene of Slaughter enters the battlefield, each creature gets -1/-1 until end of turn.
Whenever a creature you control dies, each opponent loses 1 life.
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, its controller loses 1 life.

NinjaCaterpie

In another 2021, Praetors of the Coast is designing the new Innistrad sets. The Meathook Massacre is sent back from Casual Play Design with only "MORE" scrawled in red ink, written in Delissa MelToro's handwriting. A forensic investigation later conducted by a third party revealed the "ink" was in fact the blood of the Competitive Play Design team lead.

The Abattoir Killings XBB
Legendary Enchantment (M)
When The Abattoir Killings enters the battlefield, each creature gets -X/-X until end of turn.
Creatures you control have "2, T, Sacrifice this permanent: You gain 3 life."
Whenever a creature dies, each player loses 1 life

alt. meme version

The Wormfield Massacre 3BB
Legendary Enchantment (M)
When The Wormfield Massacre enters the battlefield, creatures your opponents control get -2/-2 until end of turn.
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, that player loses 2 life.

Juancu

Mangledmass XBB
Creature - Horror (M)
Menace
When Mangledmass enters the battlefield, other creatures get -X/-X until end of turn.
If a creature would die with 0 or less toughness, put a +1/+1 counter on Mangledmass.
1/1
Last edited by Juancu 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Post by avatarz » 1 year ago

The Meathook Massacre BB
Enchantment (M)
X: Creatures get -X/-X until end of turn. Any player may activate this ability only as a sorcery.
When there are no creatures on the battlefield, sacrifice ~.

IIW: Severed Lineage

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”