[SLD] April 2022 Super Drop Series

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Dusk » 2 years ago

That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

ConstantMists
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ConstantMists » 2 years ago

The only issue I have is that Mother of Runes already has 4 different Secret Lair artworks. this will make 5. That seems way more than we need of any card in 2 years of Secret Lair.

While I realize that in an artist series the artist can choose their cards with the limitations of no RL cards and 1 basic land, WotC maybe should have tried to steer him away from this chice.
Current Commander decks: Zurgo Helmsmasher - Borborgymos Enraged - Elenda, the Dusk Rose - Doran, the Seige Tower - Sliver Overlord - Yarok, the Desecrated - Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Hazoret the Fervent - Purphoros, God of the Forge - Gisela, Blade of Goldnight - Marath, Will of the Wild - Ramos, Dragon Engine - Ruhan of the Fomori - Narset, Enlightened Master - Kokusho, the Evening Star - Mizzix of the Izmagnus - Dragonsoul Knight (Pauper) - Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Precon)

The N82O Molecule
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The N82O Molecule » 2 years ago

this is the first time that I think buying the foil is the best idea, that knew atraxa art is pretty gorgeous. idk if you know but the glow in my avatar is for atraxa. . .lol (I don't like or prefer foils myself and when I purchase a sl I only get the non foil)

similarly this is also the first time where I thought. . .oh ill need four of this one. . .the Matt jukes ally lands one and the Magali one. a four of deaths shadow. . .and like that art is wow. one of the top. and these artist ones I embrace the most. the SIdharth one feels more edh

the finally! left handed one is silly enough to work, and the just some totally. . .well I wish they would pick better cards to art

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”