NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

I uh. Like the Elder type
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Great Dire Cave Bear 4GG
Creature - Elder Bear (M)
Trample
Indestructible by nonlegendary ("Destroy" effects from nonlegendary sources don't destroy this creature. Lethal damage doesn't destroy this creature unless damage from a legendary source is marked on it.)
If a spell or ability an opponent controls would cause you to discard Great Dire Cave Bear, instead put Great Dire Cave Bear on top of your library and untap a Forest you control.
5/4

IIW: Land types matter
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Nameless Race Elder 1BB
Creature - Elder
When Nameless Race Elder enters the battlefield, destroy target vassal creature (a creature is vassal if a legendary card exists with an ability that references one of its creature types.)
2/2
Last edited by Juancu 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Youth Leech BB
Creature - Leech
Mutate BB
Youth Leech can only mutate underneath creature opponents control.
If Youth Leech is mutated, It gains the Elder type in addition to its other creature types, its power becomes 0 and it gains frail. (Double any damage this creature takes in combat)
0/2

IIW: A simic bioengineer made his way to Theros and is making mutant hybrids
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Nameless Race Elder 1BB
Creature - Elder
When Nameless Race Elder enters the battlefield, destroy target vassal creature (a creature is vassal if a legendary card exists with an ability that references one of its creature types.)
2/2
This one has the darkest, most brutal, most metal second creature type of all

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

Alabaster Reef, Natural Wonder 2WW
Legendary Creature - Elder Polyp (M)
T: Tap an untapped creature you control without a view counter on it. If you do, put a view counter on that creature. Activate only as a sorcery.
At the beginning of your upkeep, each player draws a card for each creature you control with a view counter on it.
If one or more +1/+1 counters would be placed on an untapped creature with a view counter on it you control, three times that many are placed instead.
When Alabaster Reef leaves the battlefield, remove all view counters from creatures you control.
0/12

IIW: Exotic colors

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

okay i am finally

a functional human being (mostly)

time to judge and also work out what to do with a competition that has more than half the entries from one guy (tho i appreciate the enthusiasm)

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

WELCOME TO THE APPLICATION LINE FOR SHADY OAKS RETIREMENT VILLAGE.

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF: I AM THE ELDER ELDER, THE ELDEST OF ALL THE ELDEST.

YOUR WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT IS ENTIRELY BENEATH NOTICE, EXCEPT FOR YOU. LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY: YOU KNOW THE SAYING "LIKE ANTS"? WHAT DO YOU THINK ANTS WOULD VIEW AS "LIKE ANTS"? WHATEVER IT IS, EVEN THAT HOLDS MORE SIGNIFICANCE THAN THE TOTALITY OF YOUR WORLD.

THIS IS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF YOU, WHICH YOUR WORLD HAS NOMINATED FOR POTENTIAL COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT HERE IN SHADY OAKS. CONGRATULATIONS! THE REST OF YOUR WORLD WAS OBLITERATED IN THE PROCESS OF BRINGING YOU HERE, AS WELL AS ANY SECOND OR THIRD APPLICATIONS THEY MIGHT HAVE MADE. WE TOLD THEM THIS WAS THEIR ONE CHANCE TO BE RID OF YOU BUT MOST OF THEM DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT, HA HA HA. JUST A BIT OF PRACTICAL JOKERY.

ANYWAY, WE ARE LIMITED IN ROOMS AND ONLY HOUSE THE ELDEST AND MOST WORTHY, SO LET'S GET TO ASSESSING WHETHER YOU GET TO RETIRE HERE!!

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, THE OAKS ARE OVER THERE. THEY ARE VERY SHADY CHARACTERS. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. SOMETIMES PEOPLE WANDER OVER THERE AND THEY DON'T COME BACK. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
2 years ago
Mygg Myolingteth 1BBBB
Legendary Creature- Elder Horror (M)
At the beginning of each player's combat step, Mygg Myolingteth phases out.
You may cast Myg Myolingteth from your graveyard. It costs an additional 5 life to cast in this way.
You may cast creature spells from your graveyard. They cost an additonal 3 life to cast in this way.
13/1

IIW: Mana ramp with no green and no artifacts
IT SAYS HERE YOU BASICALLY WON'T STAY DEAD AND BASICALLY EVERYONE ELSE WON'T STAY DEAD EITHER. THAT'S QUITE A SPECIAL TRAIT TO HAVE! HOWEVER WE HAVE SOME SANITARY CONCERNS WITH EVERYTHING I JUST SAID. PERHAPS YOU WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE AMONG THE OAKS? YES, THOSE. GO OVER THERE NOW. ON YOU GO. THEY'RE QUITE SAFE, I WAS LYING BEFORE.

ALRIGHT, MOVING ON. NOBODY ELSE GO OVER THERE. I WASN'T LYING EXCEPT TO THAT GUY.
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Lhurgoyf, the first maw 3GG
Legendary Creature - Elder Lhurgoyf (M)
Trample, Lhurgoyf, the first maw's power is equal to the number of creature types among creature cards in your graveyard, and its toughness is equal to that number plus 1.
1g, Mill 4 cards: Draft a card from Lhurgoyf's spellbook. It perpetually gains "You may spend mana as though it were mana of any color to cast this spell." Activate this ability only once each turn
Your words of warning die in your throat, and that which dies grows the Lhurgoyf.
*/*+1

Spellbook: IIW: Reference a piece of flavor text
AREN'T YOU AN EAGER ONE! WE SEE YOU HAVE ALREADY CONSUMED SEVERAL APPLICANTS. WELL, GOOD ON YOU FOR THINNING THE CANDIDATE POOL, VERY CUT-THROAT OF YOU. WE HAD BETTER ADJUST OUR KITCHEN TO SUIT YOU. MAYBE BUILD A NEW ONE. IT SAYS HERE ON YOUR APPLICATION THAT YOU HAVE A PRIMEVAL CONNECTION TO YOUR ENTIRE KINDRED. WE'LL, UHH, CHECK TO SEE IF THERE ARE ANY SURVIVORS ON OTHER WORLDS.
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Samgagju, of Many Paths 2WUBR
Legendary Creature - Elder Sphinx {M}
Flying, ward 3
If a player would draw a card, that player exiles that card with a time counter on it instead. Until end of turn, that player may play that card.
During your turn, you may play cards from exile with time counters on them.
4/5

IIW: another timeline
YOUR APPLICATION SAYS HERE YOU'RE A FAN OF RIDDLES AND DON'T PLAY NICE WITH OTHERS' PROPERTY. WELL, THAT'S JUST FINE HERE! DON'T KNOW WHY THEY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT. WE HAVE PUZZLE NIGHTS EVERY TUESDAY, I THINK YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN.
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
Jasper, Hoofbeat Prime RGW
Legendary Creature — Elder Horse (R)
Haste
Other Horses you control have haste.
Creatures you control with haste can't be blocked except by creatures with haste.
Whenever a creature you control with haste dies, gain life equal to its power.
He remembers the first hoofbeat and will be witness to the last.
3/3

IIW: Un-Iverses Beyond
OH. YOU ARE A MAJESTIC ONE. YOUR MANE IS BLOWING IN THE SOFT BREEZE AND THERE ISN'T EVEN A BREEZE RIGHT NOW. HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT? ALRIGHT I SAID WE HAD LIMITED ROOMS BUT WE DEFINITELY HAVE SPACE IN THE STABLES FOR YOU, YOU'RE IN.
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Town Elder 1W
Creature - Elder Human (U)
Frail (Double any damage this creature takes in combat)
At the beginning of each upkeep, scry X, where X is the number of humans you control and then if you control only creatures with power 2 or less, draw a card .
0/3

OH GOODNESS. YOU MUST BE QUITE ADVANCED IN AGE AMONG YOUR KIND. HOW LONG HAVE YOU LIVED FOR? TEN THOUSAND YEARS? THIRTY THOUSAND?

... YOUR NOTES SAY EIGHTY YEARS. EIGHTY WHAT? DID THEY MISS SOME ZEROES? I'M SORRY, THIS USUALLY DOESN'T HAPPEN HERE. I GUESS WE CAN'T DOUBLE CHECK ANYMORE WHAT WITH YOUR WORLD HAVING EXPLODED. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE DID TO IT. SORRY. MAYBE WE SHOULD RETHINK OUR TRANSPORTATION PROCESS. WE PROBABLY WON'T THOUGH.

LISTEN, PLEASE TAKE A SEAT, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU, YOU'LL BE FINE HERE.
stille_nacht wrote:
2 years ago
Ipid, the Endless One G
Creature - Elder Slime (M)

You may have any number of copies of Ipid, the Endless One in your library.
Sacrifice Ipid, the Endless One, search your library for up to two cards named Ipid, the Endless One, reveal them, put them into your hand, then shuffle.

At first it was a nuisance. Then they were an infestation. Then a plague. Then a calamity.
1/1

IIW: Ridiculous goblin contraptions
GOOD GRACIOUS, THERE'S A LOT OF YOU ISN'T THERE. WE'RE REALLY ONLY MEANT TO SUMMON INDIVIDUALS. YOU'RE ALL ONE INDIVIDUAL? THAT'S VERY IMPRESSIVE. OH, THERE'S MORE OF YOU THAN BEFORE? WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM? THIS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAPPEN. LIKE, THERE'S METAPHYSICAL RULES AGAINST IT HERE. THAT'S QUITE IMPRESSIVE ACTUALLY.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Tamatoa, Lalotai Hoarder 2BU
Legendary Creature - Elder Crab
Ward - 2 and mill two cards
Whenever an opponent mills, exile those cards and put that many +0/+1 counters on Tamatoa.
X, Remove X counters from Tamatoa: Until end of turn, you may cast a permanent card exiled by Tamatoa with mana value X without paying its mana cost.
2/3

IIW: That's Metal!
WOW! THAT'S A LOT OF TRINKETS YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU. HOW'D YOU DO THAT? THOSE AREN'T MEANT TO EVEN PASS THROUGH THE BLIND ETERNITIES LIKE THAT. OH, YOU'VE GOT MORE NOW. WAIT, YOU'RE JUST STEALING THOSE, AREN'T YOU? I LIKE THE CUT OF YOUR JIB. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM? MAYBE YOU SHOULD SIGN UP FOR OUR COMMUNITY RECYCLING PROGRAM AND OUR ARTS AND CRAFTS CLASS.
TacticalCelebrant wrote:
2 years ago
Gralne, Lord of the Feast Hall 2UBB
Creature - Elder Faerie (MR)
Flying
Whenever an opponent sacrifices a Food token, you may gain control of target creature that player controls.
T, Sacrifice a creature: Target player creates a Food token (It's an artifact with "2, T, Sacrifice this artifact: You gain 3 life.")
T, Sacrifice a creature: Target player sacrifices a Food token and gains 3 life.
2/5

Trying to evoke the food chains trope.

IIW: An instant or sorcery that can make a token
YES, I HEARD YOU HAD SOME CONCERNS ABOUT THE FOOD? NO, DON'T WORRY, THE FOOD IS SAFE HERE. WHY, WE HAVEN'T HAD SOMEONE GET EATEN BY THEIR OWN FOOD IN DAYS! FOOD SHARING? YES, I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH THAT WOULD BE. OH, YOU WANT TO SIGN UP TO HELP OUT WITH FOOD SERVICE? THAT'S VERY KIND OF YOU. VERY PROACTIVE. WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU AROUND HERE. OH, YES, I'D LOVE A CANDY, THANK YOU.
void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Phabros, the Oceanshaper 7UUU
Legendary Creature - Elder Octopus (M)
Islandwalk, vigilance
When Phabros enters the battlefield, if you cast it, mill the top half of your library, rounded up. You may put an Island card from your graveyard onto the battlefield, then each of your opponents may pay 1. Each opponent who does so may put an Island card from your graveyard onto the battlefield under their control. Repeat this process until no player puts an Island card onto the battlefield.
Dweller in Zendikar's deep, Lorthos's almighty ancestor.
10/10

IIW: Humans with no other creature type
OH, YOU'RE A BIG ONE. NO, THAT'S QUITE NORMAL AROUND HERE, DON'T WORRY. IT SAYS HERE YOU LIKE HAUNTING DEEP SEAS AND OCEANS. WE HAVE A VERY NICE LAGOON NEARBY. OH, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN? ALRIGHT, I'M SURE WE CAN FIND SOME SPACE FOR THAT! OH, YOU'RE ALREADY GONE. WOW, THAT'S A LOT OF WATER, ALRIGHT, EVERYONE INSIDE, I'M ACTIVATING THE SHUTTERS, WE'RE GOING INTO FLOOD LOCKDOWN.

Winner: @Cythare for the majestic horse lord

HM: Megiddo and Ulka (I was hoping someone would submit an elder human)

(prod me if you want a detailed critique)

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

means that next is:

Un-Iverses Beyond
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

Alternate black-bordered challenge: A card with a mana cost of {2/G}{2/U}
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

Un-iverses Beyond is a bit broad.

EDIT: Go Acorn!

Peter Parker, The Amazing Spider-Man
urw
Legendary Creature - Human Spider Hero (M)
When Peter Parker, The Amazing Spider-Man enters the battlefield, choose one. If you have defined abs, instead choose two.
=================
Tobey Maguire- Vigilance
Whenever Peter Parker attacks, investigate twice.
=================
Andrew Garfield- Double strike
Whenever Peter Parker deals combat damage to a player, discard a card, then draw a card.
=================
Tom Holland- Prowess
Peter Parker has flying and hexproof as long as he's attacking.
3/2

Art: That meme of Spider-Man where Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland unmasked in their suits point at each other while Tobey Maguire is in the middle pointing at both of them.

Thanos, The Mad Titan
ubbbr
Legendary Creature - Villain (R)
"Did you do it?" "Yes."-When Thanos enters the battlefield, each player exiles half the permanents they control that depict a creature in their art, then loses half their life. Round up each time.
"What did it cost?" "Everything." -When Thanos leaves the battlefield, his owner loses the game.
6/6

IIW: Cleave
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 2 years ago

Muddy Flavor Mess RWUGB
Sorcery
Create all of the following legendary creature tokens:
- A 1/1 blue Rabbit named Buggs Bunny with hexproof and "This creature can't be blocked".
- A 2/2 red and white Human Warrior named Chuck Norris with "protection from everything."
- A 3/3 green and white Dinosaur named Barney with "T: Each player gains 5 life."
- A 4/4 blue and black Skeleton Wizard named Skeletor with "T: Draw a card. Each opponent discards a card."
Not Un Enough?
Show
Hide
I suppose the above is only un in flavor. This one's un all over.

Mickey Mouse, Avatar of Corporate Greed 4BWR
Legendary Creature- Mouse Avatar Demon
Indestructible, lifelink
At the beginning of your combat step, name a fictional character, or a piece of intellectual property. Target opponent guesses whether or not it belongs to Disney (look it up). If they guessed wrong, gain control of target permanent they own. It gains haste if it's a creature. Either way, you make money (any player may give you any amount of real-world currency. If nobody does, create a treasure token.)
3/3

IIW: Mana denial
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Calvin, rambunctious troublemaker 1WB
Legendary Creature - Human Child
Partners with Hobbes, homicidal jungle cat
Transmogrifier - Whenever you cast a spell, Calvin becomes those spell's colors and creature types, if that spell is a creature spell.
Duplicator - At the beginning of your end step, if Calvin is equipped, you may pay 4 and say "boink". If you do, create a token that's a copy of Calvin, except it's not legendary.
1/2

Hobbes, homicidal Jungle Cat 2RG
Legendary Creature - Cat Toy
Partners with Calvin, Rambunctious Troublemaker
Trample, Haste
Tuna Fish - Hobbes must attack the opponent who controls the most fish during each combat, and must be blocked by at least one fish each combat. Whenever a fish dealt damage by Hobbes this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Hobbes and draw a card.
Nature Appreciation - Whenever you play a land or cast a spell with a tree or a cat in the art, you gain 1 life.
3/3

IIW: "Draft a card from this card's spellbook"

Juancu

Arthur, King of the Britons 2WW
Legendary Creature - Human Knight Noble (R)
When Arthur enters the battlefield, create two Coconut tokens (they're artifacts with "2, T, Sacrifice this: Put a +1/+1 counter on target Knight. Activate only as a sorcery.")
The Violence Inherent in the System - Whenever Arthur attacks, tap target non-Noble creature. If a Peasant you control becomes tapped this way, draw a card.
3/4

IIW: That's So Metal!

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Hey everyone, Rark Mosewater here, with some exciting news about Un-Inverses Beyond. I always like to joke that my job just involves trying to kill Magic in more cruel and elaborate ways, and Un-Iverses Beyond is no different. When the suits came to me with the idea, I really wasn't sure where to take it. On the one hand, I always want Un-sets to push the envelope and do things that aren't (and maybe shouldn't!) be possible in regular black-border Magic. On the other hand, many people would say Universes Beyond itself is an abomination that shouldn't be possible in Magic! It would have been quite easy to simply print some sillier Universes Beyond cards, but I don't like taking the easy way out.

The inspiration for the core mechanic (which I'll explain in a bit) actually came from an unusual source - Family Game Night at Warlocks of the Cliff. This is a great event where everyone brings in family members and partners to have fun with some board games and video games to add a thin veneer of pretence that the company cares about who we are as people. I was playing (and handily winning) Super Smash Brothers Ultimate against Mawn Durin's daughter - Mawn Durin is the art director for Un-Inverses Beyond - when something incredible happened. She pulled a Nintendo amiibo™ out of her backpack, swiped it on her Joycon, and immediately started wiping the floor with my with her juiced up Inkling. I thought that was an incredible moment, and that's what I'm hoping to capture in Un-Iverses Beyond.

So, without further ado, here are three preview cards, that should really speak for themselves.

Hero-King Marth 2W
Legendary Creature - Human Soldier (M)
First strike
Attacking and blocking creatures you control get +1/+1.
Augmented Reality - Swipe an official Marth amiibo™: Hero-King Marth gains +2/+2 and protection from black and from red until end of turn. Activate this only once per amiibo™ per turn.
3/1

Dialga, Lord of Time 3WUU
Legendary Creature - Pokemon Dragon (M)
Energise 1 (When this creature enters the battlefield or attacks, choose an energy type and attach 1 of that energy to it.)
Remove six metal energy from Dialga: Each player shuffles their hand and graveyard into their library, then draws seven cards and gains 7 life.
5/6

Hostile Takeover Hostel
Land (R)
1, T: Add one mana of any color. Put a house on Hostile Takeover Hostel. Then, if Hostile Takeover Hostel has a hotel on it, transform it. (After the fourth house, replace it with a hotel)
//
Creeping Sense of Dread at the Grim Reality of a Corpocratic Capitalist Society
Enchantment (M)
At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player may pay X, where X is the number of permanents they control minus one. If they don't, they lose the game.

Needless to say, any and all out-of-game objects used must be real, legally acquired and properly licensed.

IIW: Something nice and simple

vishamon
Custom Card Connoisseur

Post by vishamon » 2 years ago

Vigean Barksage
Creature — Treefolk Wizard Mutant (R)
Graft X, where X is the amount of mana spent to cast Vigean Barksage. (This creature enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. Whenever another creature enters the battlefield, you may move a +1/+1 counter from this creature onto it.)
1U: Untap target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it.
g: Target creature with a +1/+1 counter on it gains trample until end of turn.
0/0

IIW: Signpost uncommon for a draft archetype in a future set.

Sporegorger_Dragon

EDIT: Commence Acornification

Fat Albert, Jovial Friend
1wrr
Legendary Creature - Human Citizen (R)
HEY HEY HEY! -Whenever Fat Albert attacks, he gets +4/+0 and gains trample until end of turn.
Gonna Have A Good Time -As long as you're singing, other Humans you control get +1/+1 and have vigilance.
Buck Buck Breaker -Fat Albert can't be blocked by more than two creatures.
1/5

Dr. Robotnik, "Eggman"
1ubr
Legendary Creature - Human Scientist Rigger (R)
PINGAS!- At the beginning your upkeep, if you're cosplaying as/wearing a picture of Sonic, Dr. Robotnik deals 1 damage to you and you draw a card.
Evil Genius- At the beginning of each player's end step, if that player lost life this turn, Dr. Robotnik assembles a Contraption.
PhD in Robotics- Each Contraption you control is an artifact creature whose base power and toughness are each equal to the number of Contraptions you control plus the number of Contraptions in your scrapyard.
1/4

IIW: Cleave
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

To clarify, "Un-Iverses Beyond" should be silver-bordered UB effects. Some of the current UB entries decidedly function in black-border land.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Juancu

Well that's always been true for many silver bordered cards, I think the Acorn symbol would be what you are looking for. So here is one for you:

Negaduck, Negaverse Kingpin 2BB
Legendary Creature - Bird Villain (M)
Whenever you cast a spell that targets and would be a felony to cast in the real world, pay 1 life and draw a card (anything that kills is at least a felony, and 2 or more of harm is a felony even if it doesn't kill.)
3/3

IIW: That's so metal!

Juancu

Roger Rabbit 2W
Legendary Creature - Rabbit Comedian (R)
Lifelink
PG-13 bound (If two or more creatures die this turn, it becomes NC-17 next turn.)
2/2
--
Jessica Rabbit
Legendary Creature - Human Seductress
Whenever Jessica deals combat damage to an opponent, search your library for a Sexy spell, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle afterwards.
NC-17 bound (If no damage was dealt this turn, it becomes PG-13 next turn.)
3/3

Laughing Weasel 2B
Creature - Weasel Goon
Sacrifice Laughing Weasel: Lose 2 life and draw 2 cards. Activate this ability only if you laughed this turn, and no opponent slapped Laughing Weasel within 10 seconds after the first time you laughed this turn.
3/2

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Average Magic Player WUBRG
Planeswalker - Planeswalker (M)
Average Magic Player is your teammate, last preceding you in turn order. Its loyalty and life total is your last life total. You make all decisions for it. You losing the game doesn't cause this card to leave the game. It can't draw cards.
0: Transform this card if it has 5 or less loyalty.
-1: Transform this card if it has 5 or less loyalty.
-X: Transform this card if it has 5 or less loyalty. X can't be more than the life you lost from sources you don't control since the end of your last turn.
//
Average Magic Enjoyer
(UBRG) Creature - Planeswalker (M)
Creatures can't draw cards.
You are Average Magic Enjoyer.
Protection from cards banned or restricted in any format that's not digital only.
This card has power and toughness equal to it's life total, which is your life total or your last life total before you lost the game.
*/*

(The universe beyond in case you don't get the joke is this universe.)

Iiw: Satire, Memes, or Meta-Commentary
Last edited by Pygyzy 2 years ago, edited 27 times in total.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Red Nova Dragon 8BBRR
Creature — Dragon (M)
Synchro summon 3 (This card can't be in your starting deck. You may cast this card from outside of the game without paying its mana cost by sacrificing at least three creatures with combined mana value exactly equal to this card's mana value.)
Flying, haste, trample, protection from instants and sorceries
Red Nova Dragon gets +1/+0 for each creature card in your graveyard.
Exile Red Nova Dragon: Destroy target attacking creature. At the beginning of the next end step, return that card to the battlefield under your control.
7/6
SPOILER
Show
Hide
IIW: playtest cards
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Average Magic Enjoyer
(UBRG) Creature - Planeswalker (M)
Is there any particular reason it's no longer ? :rofl:

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Monos: Hands of Fate 3WB
Sorcery
Place both your hands on the table. Destroy any permanents that are touching your hands.

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”