Anyone get their All-Natural, Totally Refreshing Superdrop Yet?

ConstantMists
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ConstantMists » 2 years ago

As in the title. Anyone get theirs yet? This isn't the first Secret Lair I've bought, but it is the first superdrop where I've purchased the entire thing. In the past I've gotten shipping confirmation emails quite quickly and the package has been delivered promptly. This time is been 10 days since the "release" date and still nothing.

If you have gotten yours, could you let me know if you ordered all or part of the drop and where in North America you are ? (I assume shipping for the rest of the world would be quite different). Thanks. I'm wondering how long before I need to contact WotC and ask where my foil cards are.
Current Commander decks: Zurgo Helmsmasher - Borborgymos Enraged - Elenda, the Dusk Rose - Doran, the Seige Tower - Sliver Overlord - Yarok, the Desecrated - Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Hazoret the Fervent - Purphoros, God of the Forge - Gisela, Blade of Goldnight - Marath, Will of the Wild - Ramos, Dragon Engine - Ruhan of the Fomori - Narset, Enlightened Master - Kokusho, the Evening Star - Mizzix of the Izmagnus - Dragonsoul Knight (Pauper) - Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Precon)

BeneTleilax

Post by BeneTleilax » 2 years ago

Man, it says something about the direction of the game when thread titles mentioning the product names read like spambot titles.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

looking at the thread title, I thought it was something to drink..
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Magiqmaster

Post by Magiqmaster » 2 years ago

I ordered the phyrexian one and still nothing. It says "shipping'' on WotC web site but no email confirming the order has shipped (I live in Canada FYI).

The N82O Molecule

Post by The N82O Molecule » 2 years ago

I received mine. and let me tell you. the hands of capitalism are STRONG. the one good thing about the old secret lair boxes was that they were perfect for a deck with sleeves, you could fit 2 ehh decks that were double sleeved. but noooo, don't make us things that we can use over and over again. (this reminds me of the Ravnica Christmas boxes that were awesome and then slowly the product deteriorated into cheaply constructed storage boxes) now the boxes are so small its silly, and oddly enough the prices aren't getting any cheaper. the smaller boxes are cute and probably should have been that way from the start. but they could just send me a pack, with the cards inside like the mystery boosters and just save all the trees. you still have to rip a box, and then slide a box and then open a box and then open the pack so there's that.

ConstantMists

Post by ConstantMists » 2 years ago

15 days now and I still haven't gotten my cards or even a shipping notice. It's never taken so long to get a Secret Lair delivered.
Current Commander decks: Zurgo Helmsmasher - Borborgymos Enraged - Elenda, the Dusk Rose - Doran, the Seige Tower - Sliver Overlord - Yarok, the Desecrated - Scion of the Ur-Dragon - Hazoret the Fervent - Purphoros, God of the Forge - Gisela, Blade of Goldnight - Marath, Will of the Wild - Ramos, Dragon Engine - Ruhan of the Fomori - Narset, Enlightened Master - Kokusho, the Evening Star - Mizzix of the Izmagnus - Dragonsoul Knight (Pauper) - Kalemne, Disciple of Iroas (Precon)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”