Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cythare » 2 years ago

Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Cythare wrote:
2 years ago
The Folly of the Three 1WB
Sorcery (R)
Choose three target creatures. Put a phasing counter on one of them, a shadow counter on another, and a vanishing counter and three time counters on the third.
"The three brother-mages of the Estfolk sought to conquer time itself. In the end, one was cast through time, another cast through space, and the last left behind to experience mortality bereft of his closest kin."
—Glem the Lonebard, "Origins of Kholon"
While Phasing Out may be back, I doubt the Phasing ability would be. How about Suspending it? That at least shows up in Modern Master sets, and would be the perfect counterpart for the Vanishing.
I did consider suspend, but I didn't like how it read compared to just putting a bunch of counters on things. I don't see why phasing couldn't appear in a masters set (although I understand why they wouldn't use it).
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 2 years ago

Gather Ingredients 2G
Sorcery (C)
Create a clue token and a food token.
Flashback 4G
"Let's see, Fly Aminata, Crows Egg, Spidersilk, now where can I find Night Moss?" - Tayla, Witch of the Willows.

Beachcombing 2U
Sorcery (C)
Create a clue token and a treasure token.
Flashback 4U
"It's always a good idea to check the beach after a storm, you never know what washes up." - Akiko, Scavenger.

Dredge the Swamp 2B
Sorcery (C)
Create a food token and a treasure token.
Flashback 4B
"Our nets catch all kinds of fun stuff, fish, crocodiles, the occasional dead elf, shinies..." - Tika, Goblin Witchdoctor.

IIW: Dragons
Last edited by Krishnath 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

Foraging Outlander 1{G/W}
Creature - Human Ranger (U)
Vigilance
Whenever Foraging Outlander attacks, if there are three or more different basic land types among lands you control, create a Food token.
2/2

IIW: Exactly CDE mana costs (eg. Woolly Thoctar)

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 2 years ago

<=======

Suspicious Berries
1bg
Artifact - Food (U)
2, T, Sacrifice Suspicious Berries: Choose one-
-You gain 3 life.
-Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.
-Target player loses 3 life.
"Remember, the fuchsia-purple berries are edible, while the magenta-violet ones are a deadly poison!"- Aklu, forest scout, last words

IIW: Spores
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Juancu
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Gumsha the Scavenger 1GB
Legendary Creature - Beast Horror
You may cast a creature card from your graveyard each turn. Spells cast this way gain Decayed and "If this creature would leave the battlefield, exile it, then if it had counters on it, put those counters on a creature named Gumsha the Scavenger."
(A creature with Decayed can't block, and when it attacks, sacrifice it at the end of combat.)
1/3

IIW: under or over

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Short (at least content-wise) challenge to keep it moving along!
Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Stick Out b
Sorcery (Un-R)
Search your library for a card, reveal it, and denote it's place in your library. Shuffle the two halves seperately, and put the revealed card back in between them, sticking out noticeably. If you would shuffle your library, shuffle the two halves, and put the card sticking out back where it was.

Iiw: Your personal Magic head-canon

Edit lol oops that ones for fun anyway
This is logistically interesting, but not really worth a rare slot. It doesn't replace itself, nor does it accelerate the answer, so some sort of additional effect would go a long way. I was also briefly confused by the use of the word "halves", and would prefer slightly more concise language since half is only used to describe actual numerical halves in Magic, but any other syntax would involve adding words to the card.
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Gather Ingredients 2G
Sorcery (C)
Create a clue token and a food token.
Flashback 4G
"Let's see, Fly Aminata, Crows Egg, Spidersilk, now where can I find Night Moss?" - Tayla, Witch of the Willows.

Beachcombing 2U
Sorcery (C)
Create a clue token and a treasure token.
Flashback 4U
"It's always a good idea to check the beach after a storm, you never know what washes up." - Akiko, Scavenger.

Dredge the Swamp 2B
Sorcery (C)
Create a food token and a treasure token.
Flashback 4B
"Our nets catch all kinds of fun stuff, fish, crocodiles, the occasional dead elf, shinies..." - Tika, Goblin Witchdoctor.

IIW: Dragons
Slight flavor complaint that I wish these were all by the same person, which would help tie the cycle together neatly. Mechanically this is cute, although I'm not sure these are all worth the same cost. I really like the concept here, though!
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
2 years ago
Foraging Outlander 1{G/W}
Creature - Human Ranger (U)
Vigilance
Whenever Foraging Outlander attacks, if there are three or more different basic land types among lands you control, create a Food token.
2/2

IIW: Exactly CDE mana costs (eg. Woolly Thoctar)
I like hybrid effects that encourage spending more than one type of mana to cast it, since it makes it fit better in decks with both colors. This doesn't do that, exactly, since it's an attack trigger, and also technically could be in a Jund deck, but encouraging multicolor play from a hybrid card is always a plus for me, and bonus for aggressively encouraging it since otherwise it's just a french vanilla bear.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
2 years ago
<=======

Suspicious Berries
1bg
Artifact - Food (U)
2, T, Sacrifice Suspicious Berries: Choose one-
-You gain 3 life.
-Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.
-Target player loses 3 life.
"Remember, the fuchsia-purple berries are edible, while the magenta-violet ones are a deadly poison!"- Aklu, forest scout, last words

I like this perspective on the challenge of the item foraged. This seems like a reasonable cost, for a card, being solidly flexible but at a fairly steep cost.
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Gumsha the Scavenger 1GB
Legendary Creature - Beast Horror
You may cast a creature card from your graveyard each turn. Spells cast this way gain Decayed and "If this creature would leave the battlefield, exile it, then if it had counters on it, put those counters on a creature named Gumsha the Scavenger."
(A creature with Decayed can't block, and when it attacks, sacrifice it at the end of combat.)
1/3

IIW: under or over
I'm assuming this was designed as a rare, since it doesn't quite feel splashy enough to me to be a mythic (although this could easily be changed). I like the take on what's being foraged for. I assume this would be in a set with a fair quantity of positive counters. If this is flavored to be on Innistrad, I would either explicitly limit it to +1/+1 counters or something similar so you don't end up with weird things like slime counters (Sludge Monster) or flame counters (Flame Channeler) on it, which would mostly be an improvement for digital (no triggers in these cases) but would also just remove tracking annoyingly specific types of counters.

HM: NinjaCaterpie
Winner: Krishnath
Next: Dragons
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Weeee! I won. The challenge is simple, show me your dragons.

Also, fun fact about the "scavenger" cycle I made. Had white and red shared a fourth simple artifact similar to treasures/clues/food. It would have been a full five card cycle. But alas, they do not.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Sporegorger_Dragon

This got a bit out of hand.

Anyway, wedge Elder Dragons:

Torarar Rarum, the Warmonger
3rwb
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon (M)
Flying
Torarar Rarum enters the battlefield with a double strike counter on it if you cast it.
rwb, Remove a double strike counter from Torarar Rarum: Exile target permanent.
4/4

Szark Sekrond, the Prolific
3gur
Flying
Attacking creatures you control get +1/+0 and have hexproof.
Whenever Szark Sekrond attacks, for each opponent create a token that's a copy of the card Dragon Egg that's tapped and attacking that player.
5/5

Tindev Arastis, the Vitality
4wbg
Flying, vigilance
At the beginning of combat on your turn, choose one you haven't chosen-
-Creatures you control gain lifelink until end of turn.
-Put three +1/+1 counters on target creature. It gains deathtouch until end of turn.
-Return target card in your graveyard to your hand.
-Return all permanent cards in your graveyard to the battlefield. You can only choose this mode last.
3/6

Nevz Raluun, the Thinker
5urw
Flying, ward 3
Whenever Nevz Raluun deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, shuffle that many cards from your graveyard into your library, then exile that many cards from the top of your library.
You may play cards exiled by Nevz Raluun.
6/6

Vorn Carias, the Vile
5bgu
Flying
When Vorn Carias enters the battlefield and at the beginning of your upkeep, create a 0/1 green Plant creature token, then choose one you didn't choose during your last turn-
-Surveil 1. You draw a card and lose 1 life.
-Populate.
-Another creature becomes a copy of the card Jungle Hellkite.
4/7

Jungle Hellkite
3bgu
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flying
When Jungle Hellkite dies, create three 0/1 green Plant creature tokens, then distribute five +1/+1 counters among them.
5/5

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 2 years ago

King of the Skies 2BR
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flying, menace
Whenever King of the Skies attacks, it deals 2 damage to target creature and 2 damage to that creature's controller.
4/3

Queen of the Land 3RG
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flash, flying
When Queen of the Land enters the battlefield, it deals 4 damage to target creature that was dealt damage this turn. If that creature dies this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Queen of the Land.
4/5

IIW: Monsters and/or monster hunters

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10
Pronoun: she / her

Post by spacemonaut » 2 years ago

Broodling {U/R}
Creature — Dragon Egg
ur: If Broodling is an Egg, it becomes a 2/2 Dragon Whelp and gains flying.
2ur: If Broodling is a Whelp, it becomes a 4/4 Dragon Wizard and gains "Whenever this creature attacks, cast up to one target instant card in your graveyard."
4UR: If Broodling is a Wizard, it becomes a 6/6 Elder Dragon and gains first strike and hexproof.
0/2

IIW: a really awful kitchen

Juancu

Post by Juancu » 2 years ago

Here's one of my dragons for Viperdale, the allied color Academy. He's the founder of Formulei, the school of Chemistry. Lost his wings in an experiment ages ago.

Kaustix Formulei 3BR
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon M
Menace
Whenever Kaustix enters the battlefield or attacks, exile the top two cards of your library face down. For each card exiled this way, you may look at it any time, and you may cast it if targets only a single creature with its same mana value.
3/5

IIW: Romantic

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

Quandrix, Master of mathematics 3UG
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon
flying, trample
When Quandrix enters the battlefield, create a 0/0 fractal creature token, then put X counters on it, where X is the number of creatures you control.
Whenever Quandrix attacks, Bolster X, where X is the greatest number of +1/+1 counters on a creature you control.
4/4

IIW: Psychonauts
Last edited by chetoos 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 2 years ago

Ryfal, the Galvanizer 4BR
Legendary Creature — Dragon God {M}
Flying, haste
When Ryfal, the Galvanizer enters the battlefield, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. That creature gains haste. Return it to your hand at the beginning of the next end step. If you do, sacrifice Ryfal.
When Ryfal dies, shuffle it into your library, then scry 2.
5/5

IIW: gods
MEG

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Lots of legendary dragons so far, keep those dragons coming. I'll be judging tomorrow after I am done with the laundry, unfortunately I do not have the time today.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 years ago

Gravekite 2BR
Creature - Dragon (M)
Flying
Whenever Gravekite or another Dragon creature enters the battlefield, if it was not cast from your hand, it deals 3 damage to any target.
Unearth 2RB
4/4

IIW: Unearth not in Black
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Phyrexian Editor

Post by Phyrexian Editor » 2 years ago

Riku the Mirror-Scaled 5ur
Legendary Creature - Dragon {MR}
Flying
Whenever you cast an instant, or sorcery spell from your hand, exile it as it resolves.
Whenever Riku the Mirror-Scaled deals combat damage to a player, you may cast a copy of each instant or sorcery card exiled with Riku without paying their mana costs.
5/5

IIW: Minotaurs

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 2 years ago

Dragon Wastes
Land Creature - Dragon Wastes (U)
Reach
t: Add c. You lose 1 life unless you control a Dragon creature.
Dragon Wastes can't attack or block unless you control two or more other Dragon creatures.
3/4

Sporegorger_Dragon

Mire Whelp
2b
Creature - Dragon (C)
Flying
3b: Tap Mire Whelp. It gains indestructible until end of turn. Activate only if you control another Dragon.
2/1

All the low-curve Dragons at Common are red, so tried to mix it up a bit.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

It is time.

SPOILER
Show
Hide
2 years ago
This got a bit out of hand.

Anyway, wedge Elder Dragons:

Torarar Rarum, the Warmonger
3rwb
Flying
Torarar Rarum enters the battlefield with a double strike counter on it if you cast it.
rwb, Remove a double strike counter from Torarar Rarum: Exile target permanent.
4/4

Szark Sekrond, the Prolific
3gur
Flying
Attacking creatures you control get +1/+0 and have hexproof.
Whenever Szark Sekrond attacks, for each opponent create a token that's a copy of the card Dragon Egg that's tapped and attacking that player.
5/5

Tindev Arastis, the Vitality
4wbg
Flying, vigilance
At the beginning of combat on your turn, choose one you haven't chosen-
-Creatures you control gain lifelink until end of turn.
-Put three +1/+1 counters on target creature. It gains deathtouch until end of turn.
-Return target card in your graveyard to your hand.
-Return all permanent cards in your graveyard to the battlefield. You can only choose this mode last.
3/6

Nevz Raluun, the Thinker
5urw
Flying, ward 3
Whenever Nevz Raluun deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, shuffle that many cards from your graveyard into your library, then exile that many cards from the top of your library.
You may play cards exiled by Nevz Raluun.
6/6

Vorn Carias, the Vile
5bgu
Flying
When Vorn Carias enters the battlefield and at the beginning of your upkeep, create a 0/1 green Plant creature token, then choose one you didn't choose during your last turn-
-Surveil 1. You draw a card and lose 1 life.
-Populate.
-Another creature becomes a copy of the card Jungle Hellkite.
4/7

Jungle Hellkite
3bgu
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flying
When Jungle Hellkite dies, create three 0/1 green Plant creature tokens, then distribute five +1/+1 counters among them.
5/5

Alright, starting out with five elder dragons (and a bonus dragon besides).

Torarar feels balanced for its cost and rarity and does something that those colors can do without issue. Double strike is shared between red and white, and exiling a permanent is black/white combined. Although I would like it to say nonland, it hitting lands as well is fine, as it will rarely be used for that, if at all. Paying a total of 9 mana to get rid of a land isn't really an issue.

Szark feels like a fun card, and is entirely in color.

Tindev is interesting, but what happens when you run out of options?

Nevs can get very bad for you, very quickly. If it hits for six and you have less than six cards in your graveyard, you still exile six cards. Dangerous but exciting.

Vorn is just overpowered, you can basically create a 5/5 dragon each turn that if it dies creates three creatures and distribute five +1/+1 counters between them. It really quickly gets ridiculous if you have cards that increase the number of +1/+1 counters that is given out (which is not that hard to do in its colors). You basically just switch between the create a dragon token and populate each turn.

Jungle Hellkite is just, well, incredibly abuseable, particularly with Vorn.

Rating: 3 treasures out of 5. Vorn really drags it down.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
quote=NinjaCaterpie post_id=162481 time=1631019521 user_id=1054]
King of the Skies 2BR
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flying, menace
Whenever King of the Skies attacks, it deals 2 damage to target creature and 2 damage to that creature's controller.
4/3

Queen of the Land 3RG
Creature - Dragon (R)
Flash, flying
When Queen of the Land enters the battlefield, it deals 4 damage to target creature that was dealt damage this turn. If that creature dies this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on Queen of the Land.
4/5

IIW: Monsters and/or monster hunters
[/quote]
I like these two, queen of the Land feels a little undercosted for its effect. It's basically a Lightning Blast and a 5/6 flyer for only 5 mana. 9 times out of 10 you will only play it to remove a creature.

Rating: 4 treasures out of 5.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
spacemonaut wrote:
2 years ago
Broodling {U/R}
Creature — Dragon Egg
ur: If Broodling is an Egg, it becomes a 2/2 Dragon Whelp and gains flying.
2ur: If Broodling is a Whelp, it becomes a 4/4 Dragon Wizard and gains "Whenever this creature attacks, cast up to one target instant card in your graveyard."
4UR: If Broodling is a Wizard, it becomes a 6/6 Elder Dragon and gains first strike and hexproof.
0/2

IIW: a really awful kitchen
Nice throwback to something that isn't a dragon. I like how you can track the dragon's age progression from hatchling to elder as it grows.

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Juancu wrote:
2 years ago
Here's one of my dragons for Viperdale, the allied color Academy. He's the founder of Formulei, the school of Chemistry. Lost his wings in an experiment ages ago.

Kaustix Formulei 3BR
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon M
Menace
Whenever Kaustix enters the battlefield or attacks, exile the top two cards of your library face down. For each card exiled this way, you may look at it any time, and you may cast it if targets only a single creature with its same mana value.
3/5

IIW: Romantic
Good reference to Strixhaven. This is clearly a "build around me card", although I feel the restriction for the target is a little harsh.

Rating: 3 treasures out of 5. That restriction. Ooof.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
chetoos wrote:
2 years ago
Quandrix, Master of mathematics 3UG
Legendary Creature - Elder Dragon
flying, trample
When Quandrix enters the battlefield, create a 0/0 fractal creature token, then put X counters on it, where X is the number of creatures you control.
Whenever Quandrix attacks, Bolster X, where X is the greatest number of +1/+1 counters on a creature you control.
4/4

Another Strixhaven reference, and a good alternate interpretation of Tanazir Quandrix. I like how it plays really well with the Quandrix factions primary mechanic.

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Megiddo wrote:
2 years ago
Ryfal, the Galvanizer 4BR
Legendary Creature — Dragon God {M}
Flying, haste
When Ryfal, the Galvanizer enters the battlefield, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. That creature gains haste. Return it to your hand at the beginning of the next end step. If you do, sacrifice Ryfal.
When Ryfal dies, shuffle it into your library, then scry 2.
5/5

IIW: gods
Another fun build around me card, it is essentially a variant of a card that already exists in its colors, although slightly better, particularly for commander, where you can chose to put it in the command zone instead of the library when it dies, giving you a tough choice to make.

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Ulka wrote:
2 years ago
Gravekite 2BR
Creature - Dragon (M)
Flying
Whenever Gravekite or another Dragon creature enters the battlefield, if it was not cast from your hand, it deals 3 damage to any target.
Unearth 2RB
4/4

IIW: Unearth not in Black
Another fun non-legendary dragon, this time with a mechanic that I would love to see make a return to MTG. All in all, it feels balanced, although a voice inside my head really wants it to be a 4/3 for some reason. >.<

Rating: Another 4 treasures out of 5.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Phyrexian Editor wrote:
2 years ago
Riku the Mirror-Scaled 5ur
Legendary Creature - Dragon {MR}
Flying
Whenever you cast an instant, or sorcery spell from your hand, exile it as it resolves.
Whenever Riku the Mirror-Scaled deals combat damage to a player, you may cast a copy of each instant or sorcery card exiled with Riku without paying their mana costs.
5/5

IIW: Minotaurs
When did Riku of Two Reflections turn into a dragon? As for the card itself, it seems perfectly balanced, good thing the casting is optional, otherwise you could end up being forced to counter your own spells, lol.

Rating: 4 treasures out of 5
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Pygyzy wrote:
2 years ago
Dragon Wastes
Land Creature - Dragon Wastes (U)
Reach
t: Add c. You lose 1 life unless you control a Dragon creature.
Dragon Wastes can't attack or block unless you control two or more other Dragon creatures.
3/4

No.

Rating: 0 treasures out of 5.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
2 years ago
Mire Whelp
2b
Creature - Dragon (C)
Flying
3b: Tap Mire Whelp. It gains indestructible until end of turn. Activate only if you control another Dragon.
2/1

All the low-curve Dragons at Common are red, so tried to mix it up a bit.

Another balanced dragon, an this time at common. The ability is perfectly fine for its color and rarity, but if this is a whelp, I'd hate to see the adult version. Lol.

Rating: Another 4 treasures out of 5.

A lot of good entries this time, lots good ratings.

Honorary Dragons: @NinjaCaterpie @spacemonaut @chetoos @Ulka @Phyrexian Editor @Sporegorger_Dragon
Won the right to pillage Bavaria: @Megiddo for Ryfal, the Galvanizer.

Next: GODS

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 2 years ago

The Milkman 2RW
Legendary Creature - God
Indestructible
The Milkman can't attack or block unless you sacrificed an artifact this turn.
1RW: Create an artifact token named "Milk Bottle" with "2, , sacrifice this artifact: This artifact deals 2 damage to any target. You gain 2 life."
"I am the milkman, my milk is delicious. It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves."
5/5

spoilers for psychonauts 2
Show
Hide
Maligula, the Deluge of Grulovia 4UB
Legendary Creature - Psychic God
Creatures your opponents control get -2/-0
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, that creature's controller mills 2. If a land card is milled this way, gain 1 life.
When Maligula dies or is exiled, return her to the battlefield transformed.
6/6
///
Nona Aquato (color indicator: U)
Legendary Creature - Human Psychic
Whenever one or more creatures you control deal combat damage to a player, draw a card.
Whenever another creature you control dies, you may pay 2UB. If you do, transform Nona Aquato
3/3
Last edited by chetoos 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Ulka

Fraudulent Godhood 1B
Enchantment Aura
Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature is a God in addition to its other types and has Indestructible.
If the enchanted creature becomes the target of a spell of ability, sacrifice Fraudulent Godhood at the beginning of the next upkeep step.
Ray... When someone asks you if you are a god you say yes!

IIW: Movie Line inspired cards

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

The Beatitudes of Avacyn WW
Enchantment — Saga (R)
I — Create two 1/1 white Human creature tokens.
II — Put a +1/+1 counter on each Human creature you control.
III — Create a white Angel creature token with flying, vigilance, and "this creature's power and toughness are each equal to 1 plus the number of Human creatures you control."

IIW: An abundance of caution
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Ulka

Goat of Dark Secrets 2B
Creature - Goat (C)
Whenever Goat of Dark Secrets enters the battlefield or dies, scry 1 then draw a card and lose a life.
0/2

IIW: Card titles that spell words with the first letter of each word

Sporegorger_Dragon

Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Just like with Captive Audience, every turn after, the ability triggers but is then removed from the stack.
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Vorn really drags it down.
ughh defeated

To be fair, how else would an 8-mana tri-colored Legendary Elder Dragon compete with freakin' Utvara Hellkite?

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

2 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Just like with Captive Audience, every turn after, the ability triggers but is then removed from the stack.
Krishnath wrote:
2 years ago
Vorn really drags it down.
ughh defeated

To be fair, how else would an 8-mana tri-colored Legendary Elder Dragon compete with freakin' Utvara Hellkite?
Good to know, also Vorn is broken, much more broken than Utvara Hellkite. With the hellkite you need to attack, Vorn just happens. If the created token hadn't been completely overpowered like Jungle Hellkite is, then I would probably have given it a pass, but damn is that combo abuseable. >.<

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”