NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

Sharing is Caring GWU
Legendary Enchantment (R)
If an effect would create one or more tokens under a player's control, it creates that many tokens under each player's control instead.
If a player would gain life, instead each player gains that much life.
If a player would draw a card, instead each player draws a card.

IIW: Noncreature permanents with morph
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

Share the Bounty 2WG
Sorcery
You and one other target player each draw two cards and gain 4 life. For each creature that opponent control's you support 1.

IIW: Cephalids Reimagined
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Loyal Housecarl 4WW
Creature - Human Warrior (R)
Vigilance
At the beginning of your end step, the owner of Loyal Housecarl gains control of it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, gain 2 life.
If a source would deal damage to Loyal Housecarl, reduce that damage by 1.
1: Redirect to Loyal Housecarl all damage a source of your choice would deal to you this turn.
"Well, that's bloody convenient."
1/6

Keeper of the Library 3
Artifact Creature - Golem (R)
Defender
At the beginning of your upkeep, each player may draw a card.
"You may browse as much as you like, but please put your weapons away."
3/4

IIW: Music makes us better.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

stille_nacht
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by stille_nacht » 3 years ago

Guide Dog WR
Creature - Dog (U)
t Untap target creature, it may attack or block.

Spot didn't understand why his human was so clumsy, but he loved her anyway.

1/2

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 3 years ago

Joltfang 1R
Creature - Mouse {R}
Haste
R, T: Target creature a teammate controls gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is its power.
2/1

IIW: climbing the ladder
MEG

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

stille_nacht wrote:
3 years ago
Guide Dog WR
Creature - Dog (U)

1/2
IIW?

Mergatroid_Jones

Judge
Show
Hide
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Sharing is Caring GWU
Legendary Enchantment (R)
If an effect would create one or more tokens under a player's control, it creates that many tokens under each player's control instead.
If a player would gain life, instead each player gains that much life.
If a player would draw a card, instead each player draws a card.

IIW: Noncreature permanents with morph
This is interesting in that it's a very spiteful grouphug card. The base card just gives everyone extra cards (and in multiplayer it's a lot of cards). On top of that, it's mostly hate against card draw, token gen, and life gain, rendering each of them fair. It's clearly an EDH card, and it so hoses a lot of decks, that it will make you a target despite the huge benefits you're giving away.
Ulka wrote:
3 years ago
Share the Bounty 2WG
Sorcery
You and one other target player each draw two cards and gain 4 life. For each creature that opponent control's you support 1.

IIW: Cephalids Reimagined
Terrible in two player, but it's a multiplayer card that you'll usually use to help out a weaker player (because they're less of a threat). Although the support ability suggests you choose the player with the most board presence, and I'd rather be asked to help the weakest opponent.
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Loyal Housecarl 4WW
Creature - Human Warrior (R)
Vigilance
At the beginning of your end step, the owner of Loyal Housecarl gains control of it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, gain 2 life.
If a source would deal damage to Loyal Housecarl, reduce that damage by 1.
1: Redirect to Loyal Housecarl all damage a source of your choice would deal to you this turn.
"Well, that's bloody convenient."
1/6

Keeper of the Library 3
Artifact Creature - Golem (R)
Defender
At the beginning of your upkeep, each player may draw a card.
"You may browse as much as you like, but please put your weapons away."
3/4

The mechanics on the housecarl are top notch. The "man I love servitude" vibe is slightly awkward though. Good use of Absorb.

Keeper of the Library is a rather basic card, but feels like one that ought to exist.

stille_nacht wrote:
3 years ago
Guide Dog WR
Creature - Dog (U)

1/2
Huh, well the flavor is pretty on point, and mechanically it's totally unique. It works through defender, works with the Kefnet the Mindful family, works through Masako, the Humorless. Seeker of Skybreak effects are powerful, and one exists in neither red or white (though this feels within color pie), so this would forever be a card with niche uses.
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Joltfang 1R
Creature - Mouse {R}
Haste
R, T: Target creature a teammate controls gets +X/+0 until end of turn, where X is its power.
2/1

IIW: climbing the ladder
This has a very Pokemon-ish flavor (and not just because it's an electric mouse). The effect is very very powerful (not unlike a repeatable Berserk), but that ability only exists in a rather rare game type. 2/1 haste for 2 is still good of course.
Next
Show
Hide
I was planning on giving the win to Stille Nacht, but after 8 hours to fill the missing IIW, I feel I should give it to someone else. I apologize.

So I'm going to give it to Ulka.
Next: Cephalids Reimagined

stille_nacht

Post by stille_nacht » 3 years ago

Aww my bad, All good I like making cards more than judging them.

On a vast world ocean, the merfolk hold the cephalid race in bondage. This set will chronicle their revolution. That's right, cephalid freedom fighters. And maybe they meet up with the rebels from mercadian masks who knows.

Cephalid Slave 1U
Creature - Cephalid Slave (C)
t: exert Cephalid Slave, add UU. Spend this mana only to cast merfolk or non-creature artifact spells.

They say that our ugliness proves our status. That our toil is our penance for being born into sin.
0/1

Blood-soaked Monument 3BU
Artifact (U)
When Blood-soaked Monument enters the battlefield, draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.
When Blood-soaked Monument is put into the graveyard, draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.

The monuments we raised were soaked in iridescent blue, the dye drawn by a hundred thousand lashes.

Cephalid Iconoclast 1UR
Creature - Cephalid Rebel (U)
When Cephalid Iconoclast enters the battlefield, gain control of all permanents you own.
Sacrifice Cephalid Iconoclast: Destroy target merfolk or artifact.

Death to tyrants. Death to oppressors.
2/2

The First to Resist
Legendary Creature - Cephalid Rebel (M)
Suspend 3 - r
Whenever a Cephalid you control become exerted or dies, remove a time counter from The First to Resist.
All cephalids are rebels. (Including those in your deck)
Other cephalid creatures and rebel creatures you control get +1/+1

She was not particularly strong, nor smart, not even brave. But someone had to do it. Someone had to take the first step.
1/1

Avenging the Fallen 3BR
Instant (R)
Reprisal 1BR If a slave or rebel died this turn, you may cast this spell for its reprisal cost.

Destroy X creatures, where X the one plus the number of cephalid or rebels that have died this turn.

In the instant his mother fell, Etothan had been transformed from a cowering child into a cold blooded murderer.

IIW: Oxymoron cards [non-joke]
Last edited by stille_nacht 3 years ago, edited 30 times in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 3 years ago

Master of Disguise
2ub
Creature - Cephalid Rogue (U)
Discard a card: Master of Disguise becomes a copy of target creature until end of turn.
2/3

Surveillance Cephalid

Creature - Cephalid Rogue (C)
When Surveillance Cephalid enters the battlefield or dies, surveil 1.
1/1

Edit: I guess I should add a bit of an explanation too.
Cephalopods are well-known for their intelligence and their sophisticated color-changing abilities, traits well-suited to espionage.
I envisioned these cephalids not as their own empire, but as a division of a greater underwater kingdom, filling the role of special agents and spies.
Master of Disguise in particular is based on the mimic octopus, real-life cephalopod capable of altering coloration, behavior and even shape (via positioning and distorting their boneless tentacles) to mimic a variety of other animals; from venomous lionfish to sea snakes and flatfish.

IIW: Nepenthes Pitcher-Plant
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Cephalid Drowner 2UB
Creature - Cephalid Assassin (U)
Flash
When Cephalid Drowner enters the battlefield, target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
2/2

Deadwater Initiate UB
Creature - Cephalid Wizard (C)
When Deadwater Initiate enters the battlefield, target opponent mills 4 cards. You may exile a creature card milled by Deadwater Initiate to create a Drowned token, it's a 1/1 blue Zombie creature with "B: Regenerate Drowned."
1/2

Deadwater Necromancer 2UB
Creature - Cephalid Wizard (R)
When Deadwater Necromancer enters the battlefield, each opponent mills 4 cards.
Zombie creatures you control get +1/+1.
UB, T, Exile a creature card in any graveyard: Create a Drowned token, it's a 1/1 blue Zombie creature with "B: Regenerate Drowned."
2/3
Explanation
Show
Hide
I reimagined the Cephalids as necromancers, that reanimate creatures that have drowned (I.e. put in the opponents graveyard) as their army.
Last edited by Krishnath 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

TheAmericanSpirit
Supreme Dumb Guy
Answers: 1

Post by TheAmericanSpirit » 3 years ago

Adavast, Cephalid Mastermind 1UUU

Legendary Creature - Cephalid Wizard Mythic

When Adavast, Cephalid Mastermind enters the battlefield or becomes the target of a spell or ability, mill 3 cards.

Whenever a player mills cards, tap a target permanent for each nonland, noncreature card milled this way. Those permanents don't untap during their controller's next untap phase.

My ancestor was Aboshan, conqueror of the seas. I will not rest until our empire is restored."

2/4

IIW: Monsters in the woods
There's no biscuits and gravy in New Zealand.
(Except when DirkGently makes them!)

Mergatroid_Jones

On an entirely underwater plane (with neat underwater basic lands), cephalids are represented in rg as fiercely solitary and highly predatory, forming very few social bonds. They are also very philosophical, intelligent, and closely linked with leylines and elemental magic.
The main tribes: UW(b) Birds (semi-aquatic avens). UB(r) Horrors (and sea monsters). BR(g) Salamanders (and zombie sea critters). RG(b) Cephalids, GW(u) Merfolk and Merfolk Elves.

Geothermal Savant 1R
Creature- Cephalid Shaman (U)
When Geothermal Savant enters the battlefield, add RR.
Raising themselves in solitude, some cephalids never see the need to name themselves.
1/1

Coralskin Ambusher 1GG
Creature- Cephalid Warrior (R)
Flash, Predatory (When a creature dies, if this creature dealt damage to it this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
If a creature with toughness 3 or less is attacking you alone, and you control a forest, you may cast Coralskin Ambusher without paying its mana cost.
Anything you see might be alive. Anything alive might want to eat you.
3/3

Skittish Sepiial 2G
Creature- Cephalid Shaman (R)
When Skittish Sepiial enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When an opponent casts a creature spell with power 3 or greater, return Skittish Sepiial to its owner's hand.
Sepiials often craft elaborate private languages, known only to themselves, to be deciphered perhaps by a future Sepiial upon discovering their lair.
1/3

IIW: Replace one of the War of the Spark planeswalkers with a different one in the same slot.

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Cephalid Contortionist 2U
Creature - Cephalid Rogue
U: Cephalid Contortionist gets +1/-1 until end of turn.
3: Return Cephalid Contortionist and target creature you don't control to its owner's hand.
1/4

Infiltrator Cephalid 3UU
2UU. : Infiltrator Cephalid becomes a copy of target creature except it has this ability and "UU: Return Infiltrator Cephalid and target creature you don't control to its owner's hand."
While every cephalid could manipulate their shape, only a few have mastered the art of true mimicry.
3/3

Cephalid Inkmaster 1U
Whenever a Cephalid you control is returned to its owner's hand, Cephalid Inkmaster gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked this turn.
2/1

IIW: Planeswalker commanders

TacticalCelebrant

Post by TacticalCelebrant » 3 years ago

Dweller Corruptor 3b
Creature - Cephalid Horror (U)
1b: Dweller Corruptor and another target creature each get +1/-1 until end of turn.
0/4

Cephalids who dove too deep and found a source of nightmare magic which they use to twist their forms. U/B identity.

IIW: Create a new kind of token.

Megiddo
MEG

Cephalid Dealbroker 3R
Creature - Cephalid Advisor {R}
When Cephalid Dealbroker enters the battlefield, any opponent may have Cephalid Dealbroker deal 5 damage to them. If no one does, you draw three cards.
3/3

IIW: the cuisine of your heart
MEG

Megiddo
MEG

real slowdown lately.

can't imagine why....

@Ulka judgetime soon?
MEG

Mergatroid_Jones

Cephalox 5UU
Creature- Giant Cephalid (R)
When Cephalox attacks, shufffle target creature into its owner's library.
6/6

IIW: This is just a spam entry

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

I was going to judge tonight. I can do it now however:
the Cards
Show
Hide
stille_nacht wrote:
3 years ago
On a vast world ocean, the merfolk hold the cephalid race in bondage. This set will chronicle their revolution. That's right, cephalid freedom fighters. And maybe they meet up with the rebels from mercadian masks who knows.

Cephalid Slave 1U
Creature - Cephalid Slave (C)
t: exert Cephalid Slave, add UU. Spend this mana only to cast merfolk or non-creature artifact spells.

They say that our ugliness proves our status. That our toil is our penance for being born into sin.
0/1

Blood-soaked Monument 3BU
Artifact (U)
When Blood-soaked Monument enters the battlefield, draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.
When Blood-soaked Monument is put into the graveyard, draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.

The monuments we raised were soaked in iridescent blue, the dye drawn by a hundred thousand lashes.

Cephalid Iconoclast 1UR
Creature - Cephalid Rebel (U)
When Cephalid Iconoclast enters the battlefield, gain control of all permanents you own.
Sacrifice Cephalid Iconoclast: Destroy target merfolk or artifact.

Death to tyrants. Death to oppressors.
2/2

The First to Resist
Legendary Creature - Cephalid Rebel (M)
Suspend 3 - r
Whenever a Cephalid you control become exerted or dies, remove a time counter from The First to Resist.
All cephalids are rebels. (Including those in your deck)
Other cephalid creatures and rebel creatures you control get +1/+1

She was not particularly strong, nor smart, not even brave. But someone had to do it. Someone had to take the first step.
1/1

Avenging the Fallen 3BR
Instant (R)
Reprisal 1BR If a slave or rebel died this turn, you may cast this spell for its reprisal cost.

Destroy X creatures, where X the one plus the number of cephalid or rebels that have died this turn.

In the instant his mother fell, Etothan had been transformed from a cowering child into a cold blooded murderer.

IIW: Oxymoron cards [non-joke]
I like where you were headed with the theme of these. They were all very on the theme you set and I have no critiques on the cards 6/8 tentacles. The only reason I didn't give a full 8/8 is I would have loved to seem more focus on the rebel aspect but again its a personal preference.

Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
3 years ago
Master of Disguise
2ub
Creature - Cephalid Rogue (U)
Discard a card: Master of Disguise becomes a copy of target creature until end of turn.
2/3

Surveillance Cephalid

Creature - Cephalid Rogue (C)
When Surveillance Cephalid enters the battlefield or dies, surveil 1.
1/1

Edit: I guess I should add a bit of an explanation too.
Cephalopods are well-known for their intelligence and their sophisticated color-changing abilities, traits well-suited to espionage.
I envisioned these cephalids not as their own empire, but as a division of a greater underwater kingdom, filling the role of special agents and spies.
Master of Disguise in particular is based on the mimic octopus, real-life cephalopod capable of altering coloration, behavior and even shape (via positioning and distorting their boneless tentacles) to mimic a variety of other animals; from venomous lionfish to sea snakes and flatfish.

I like the flavor here and the real world inspiration. 8/8 tentacles.
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Cephalid Drowner 2UB
Creature - Cephalid Assassin (U)
Flash
When Cephalid Drowner enters the battlefield, target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
2/2

Deadwater Initiate UB
Creature - Cephalid Wizard (C)
When Deadwater Initiate enters the battlefield, target opponent mills 4 cards. You may exile a creature card milled by Deadwater Initiate to create a Drowned token, it's a 1/1 blue Zombie creature with "B: Regenerate Drowned."
1/2

Deadwater Necromancer 2UB
Creature - Cephalid Wizard (R)
When Deadwater Necromancer enters the battlefield, each opponent mills 4 cards.
Zombie creatures you control get +1/+1.
UB, T, Exile a creature card in any graveyard: Create a Drowned token, it's a 1/1 blue Zombie creature with "B: Regenerate Drowned."
2/3
Explanation
Show
Hide
I reimagined the Cephalids as necromancers, that reanimate creatures that have drowned (I.e. put in the opponents graveyard) as their army.
8/8 tentacles I love the flavor of them as a Necomancic culture and Drowned are a zombie subtype I'd love to seem. Truly a Cephalopod after my own heart.
TheAmericanSpirit wrote:
3 years ago
Adavast, Cephalid Mastermind 1UUU

Legendary Creature - Cephalid Wizard Mythic

When Adavast, Cephalid Mastermind enters the battlefield or becomes the target of a spell or ability, mill 3 cards.

Whenever a player mills cards, tap a target permanent for each nonland, noncreature card milled this way. Those permanents don't untap during their controller's next untap phase.

My ancestor was Aboshan, conqueror of the seas. I will not rest until our empire is restored."

2/4

IIW: Monsters in the woods

I like the back to the story reimagining here. Adding lore to an existing story is always a great way to design and I really like the balance and design here. 7/8 Tentacles.

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
On an entirely underwater plane (with neat underwater basic lands), cephalids are represented in rg as fiercely solitary and highly predatory, forming very few social bonds. They are also very philosophical, intelligent, and closely linked with leylines and elemental magic.
The main tribes: UW(b) Birds (semi-aquatic avens). UB(r) Horrors (and sea monsters). BR(g) Salamanders (and zombie sea critters). RG(b) Cephalids, GW(u) Merfolk and Merfolk Elves.

Geothermal Savant 1R
Creature- Cephalid Shaman (U)
When Geothermal Savant enters the battlefield, add RR.
Raising themselves in solitude, some cephalids never see the need to name themselves.
1/1

Coralskin Ambusher 1GG
Creature- Cephalid Warrior (R)
Flash, Predatory (When a creature dies, if this creature dealt damage to it this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
If a creature with toughness 3 or less is attacking you alone, and you control a forest, you may cast Coralskin Ambusher without paying its mana cost.
Anything you see might be alive. Anything alive might want to eat you.
3/3

Skittish Sepiial 2G
Creature- Cephalid Shaman (R)
When Skittish Sepiial enters the battlefield, draw a card.
When an opponent casts a creature spell with power 3 or greater, return Skittish Sepiial to its owner's hand.
Sepiials often craft elaborate private languages, known only to themselves, to be deciphered perhaps by a future Sepiial upon discovering their lair.
1/3

IIW: Replace one of the War of the Spark planeswalkers with a different one in the same slot.

I really like the abandonment of blue here. It has a very interesting take on cephalids that I really like here. I specifically like Skittish Sepiial's design. 8/8 tentacles.

lookingupanddown wrote:
3 years ago
Cephalid Contortionist 2U
U: Cephalid Contortionist gets +1/-1 until end of turn.
3: Return Cephalid Contortionist and target creature you don't control to its owner's hand.
1/4

Infiltrator Cephalid 3UU
2UU. : Infiltrator Cephalid becomes a copy of target creature except it has this ability and "UU: Return Infiltrator Cephalid and target creature you don't control to its owner's hand."
While every cephalid could manipulate their shape, only a few have mastered the art of true mimicry.
3/3

Cephalid Inkmaster 1U
Whenever a Cephalid you control is returned to its owner's hand, Cephalid Inkmaster gets +1/+1 and can't be blocked this turn.
2/1

I like the inspiration pulled from the fact squids and octopi are the assassins of the seas and that they can squeeze like none other. Solid design space and it gets a 7/8 tentacles from me.

TacticalCelebrant wrote:
3 years ago
Dweller Corruptor 3b
Creature - Cephalid Horror (U)
1b: Dweller Corruptor and another target creature each get +1/-1 until end of turn.
0/4

Cephalids who dove too deep and found a source of nightmare magic which they use to twist their forms. U/B identity.

IIW: Create a new kind of token.

I love this design and it honestly fits with my own custom set's theme of the cephalids are part of a greater darker evil than that is known and I love the feeling that mirrors my own inspiration for the challenge. However I want to judge fairly and I do think the card has fun design space but is a tad expensive for the card you are getting but overall 7/8 tentacles.

Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Cephalid Dealbroker 3R
Creature - Cephalid Advisor {R}
When Cephalid Dealbroker enters the battlefield, any opponent may have Cephalid Dealbroker deal 5 damage to them. If no one does, you draw three cards.
3/3

IIW: the cuisine of your heart

I love the card a ton but you lose points for being named so closely to Cephalid Broker 6/8 tentacles.

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Cephalox 5UU
Creature- Giant Cephalid (R)
When Cephalox attacks, shuffle target creature into its owner's library.
6/6

IIW: This is just a spam entry

well get me some pineapple, ham, red onion, and a good bun because this card has the makings of a quality meal.

The Winner and Next Challenge
Show
Hide
HM: Everyone. I honestly have wanted this challenge to be a thing for ages and you all did justice to one of my favorite creature types in magic. This was one of the toughest challenges i've had to judge.
Winner: Krishnath's Deadwater Necromancer.

next Challenge: Music makes us better
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

@Ulka Wow, three times in two weeks. What are the odds? (Don't tell me, I'd rather not know. Lol.)
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
real slowdown lately.

can't imagine why....
It's the weekend. 🙃

chetoos
Answers: 3

Post by chetoos » 3 years ago

Great Song of the Skalds 2RW
Enchantment - Saga (R)
| - Distribute X +1/+1 counters among any number of target creatures you control, where X is the number of Sagas you control.
|| - Remove up to two lore counters from another target saga you control, then put a lore counter on that saga.
||| - Up to X target creatures you control get +1/+0, vigilance, and trample until end of turn, where X is the number of Sagas in your graveyard.

Harmonious Skald 2W
Creature - Dwarf Cleric (R)
1W, T: Copy target triggered ability from a saga. You may choose new targets for the copy.
2/3

IIW: Slice of Life scenes of the gatewatch spending time together. (Bonus points if they're not just white and/or green cards)

Mergatroid_Jones

Composer of Brass XRR
Creature- Gnome Bard (R)
When Composer of Brass enters the battlefield, search your library for an artifact card with mana value X or less, reveal it, shuffle, and put that card on top of your library.
Cremation (When this is put into a graveyard from anywhere, exile it.)
0/2

Composer of Strings XUU
Creature- Human Bard (R)
When Composer of Strings enters the battlefield, search your library for an instant or sorcery card with mana value X or less, reveal it, shuffle, and put that card on top of your library.
1/2

Composer of Percussion XGG
Creature- Satyr Bard (R)
When Composer of Percussion enters the battlefield, search your library for a creature card with mana value X or less, reveal it, shuffle, and put that card on top of your library.
2/1

Composer of Wind XWW
Creature- Cat Bard (R)
When Composer of Wind enters the battlefield, search your library for an enchantment card with mana value X or less, reveal it, shuffle, and put that card on top of your library.
2/2

Composer of Voice XBB
Creature- Vampire Bard (R)
When Composer of Voice enters the battlefield, search your library for a card with mana value X or less, reveal it shuffle, and put that card on top of your library. You lose X+2 life.
1/1
Bonus
Show
Hide

Reckless Composer XR
Creature- Goblin Bard (R)
When Reckless Composer enters the battlefield, search your library for a nonland card with mana value X or less, reveal it, shuffle, and put that card in your hand. Then Discard a card at random.
1/1
IIW: Mercadia II

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

Music Sounds Better With You
Ongoing Scheme
At the beginning of each end step, you get a verse counter.
Creatures opponents control don't untap during their untap steps unless their power is greater than the number of verse counters you have.
When there are no creatures on the battlefield, abandon this scheme.

IIW: Nice meme
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

lookingupanddown

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Songs of Home G
Sorcery
Kicker R
Any number of target players gain control of all creatures they own. If Songs of Home was kicked, those players gain control of all permanents they own instead.
It was different for each person who heard it, but it had the same effect: a longing for home, and a wish for a return to simpler times.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 3 years ago

The Hills Are Alive
2g
Sorcery (U)
Until your next turn, all lands you control become 1/1 Elemental creatures with trample. They're still lands.
====================================
The Sound of Music
2w
Sorcery
Aftermath
Creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain vigilance until end of turn.

Lullaby Siren
1uu
Creature - Siren (U)
Flash
Flying
When Lullaby enters the battlefield, you may tap target creature.
Evoke u
2/1

"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

*Pokes thread*

No, not quite ripe yet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”