NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

lookingupanddown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by lookingupanddown » 3 years ago

Fortuitous Runestone 3
Artifact
Miracle 2
When Fortuitous Runestone enters the battlefield, choose a color
: Add one mana of the chosen color. You gain 1 life.
To the citizens of Paliano, an interesting coincidence. To the people of the lowlands, a prophetic sign. To a forger in Trest, an easy payday.

IIW: Planeswalker commanders

Post by avatarz » 3 years ago

Facility Report: Notes on newly analyzed artifacts.
I allowed myself to take some notes on previously unlabeled artifacts from our archives. Needles to say how much cheap garbage I found among them: I hence proceeded to contact the administration office and request a swift cleaning operation for the concerned objects.

OOPart 004 - Mechanical Contraption
Origin: Theros
Unearthed while plowing a wheat field, its technology has nothing in common with anything on Theros. It is said that it was proposed as an autonomous source of energy to move the Akroan Horse, but powering it up requires an incredible amount of energy and the fuel it contained has been since long consumed.
Classification: Out-of-place artifact.

OOPart 027 - Weird Set
Origin: Ixalan
Bought in a market stall in the city of High and Dry, this set of artifacts is nothing but poorly enchanted junk sold as an unvaluable rarity. The only real mistery that concerns them, is indeed how someone has been scammed so much.
Classification: Hoax.

OOPart 083 - Porcelain Mask
Origin: Innistrad
Since Kilnmaster Wulfe's accident, the replica of the now lost Mask is kept in a sealed secret location, outside the facility. Even the smallest attempt to damage the artifact or those who wear it, causes immediate and moderate damage towards all living beings in its surroundings. Even if its power is esteemed to be much lower than the original artifact, multiple attempts can eventually cause the death of a person.
Classification: Unusual artifact.

OOPart 104 - Ancient Geode
Origin: Kaladesh
Small samples of this geode were found while excavating the area where Ghirapur now stands. The metal that it contains is unique to the plane and extremely precious. Its origins are still unknown, but it is said to come from somewhere else.
Classification: Natural object?

Notice: It has been brought to the facility attention, that some individuals are repeatedly and insistently trying to sell rare objects to our foundation. This material has been already classified as junk. Don't try to trade or buy from these individuals and, for the sake of our properties, do not let them enter the facility.
Classification: SCAMMERS AND BURGLARS!!!

OOPart 179 - "Masterpiece"
Origin: Unknown
Nothing makes sense about this object and we are not really sure who brought this in our archive. Those responsible will be sanctioned.
Classification: Junk

OOPart 453 - Mechanical Animal
Origin: Dominaria
Is Dariana using again our archive to store souvenirs from her interplanar travels, labeling them as OOParts? This thing is at least 15 feet tall! And what about that ramshackle cart?
Classification: Folkloristic tool

OOPart 512 - Stone Garment
Origin: Zendikar
More ancient than inexplicable, according to our researches. We think that it was used in some kind of ritual or traini- Wha! Did you see that? How strange, I can swear it moved a bit...
Classification: Archeological discovery

OOPart 677 - Carved Monolith
Origin: Kaladesh
Very similar to those that can be found all over Zendikar, this Hedron it has emerged from the sea dephts of Kaladesh on a newborn island. It seems to have the ability to create matter when unrestrained, so it's reccommended to keep it in its containment field, in order to not cause damage to the facility.
Classification: Out-of-place artifact.

OOPart 698 - Runestone
Origin: Fiora
Subtracted from the city of Paliano, it was worshipped as a divine and miracolous object in the degraded alleys of the lowlands. Aside of a weak thaumaturgic incantation, it shows no exceptional quality whatsoever.
Classification: Hoax.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
Winner: frogchild
HM: Anyone that made a proper OOPart
Next: sponsorship

OneAndOnly

Post by OneAndOnly » 3 years ago

Wow, you just really don't like alternate interpretations of the criteria, do ya?

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 3 years ago

KaldVPN 1U
Enchantment {R}
Spells you own have no controller and can't be controlled until they resolve. (You control them as they resolve.)
"...brought to you by KaldVPN. Tired of the Consulate monitoring your aether use? Try KaldVPN—guaranteed secure connections to the aether network. Use the code 'RASHMI' for a 25% discount if you sign up today!"

IIW: all in
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

OneAndOnly wrote:
3 years ago
Wow, you just really don't like alternate interpretations of the criteria, do ya?
I mean this is, ultimately, a game where it is up to one person to judge a bunch of entries. Their perception of what's important and the criteria they have won't always align with yours. There have been a lot of complaints and animosity recently which is honestly baffling. Sometimes a judge doesn't like your card for one reason or another - we all have times where our vision doesn't line up with what someone else expects, and while sometimes having feedback on why that's the case is nice, having novel and entertaining judgings helps keep Club Flamingo fresh.

Goblin Contender 1R
Creature — Goblin Warrior (U)
Red sponsor (When this creature enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you choose another red creature you control. The chosen creature can't attack or block until this creature leaves the battlefield.)
Haste
4/3

Famed Titleholder 3GU
Creature — Elf Rogue (M)
Sponsor (When this creature enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you choose another creature you control. The chosen creature can't attack or block until this creature leaves the battlefield.)
Untap all sponsoring permanents you control during each other player's untap step.
Whenever you activate an ability of a sponsoring permanent you control, copy it. You may choose new modes and targets for the copy.
4/4

IIW: Azorius renegades

EDIT: Changed some wording around to make the ability a little cleaner.
Last edited by Cythare 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Stapler
is a liar

Post by Stapler » 3 years ago

Galek, Rowdy Scoundrel UR
Legendary Creature - Orc Pirate (R)
Shadow
Raid - At the beginning of your end step, if you attacked with a creature this turn, discard your hand, then put that many cards from the bottom of your library into your hand.
"Bottoms up!"
1/3

IIW: HUGE tracts of land
Last edited by Stapler 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"Image"

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

(When a player chooses a contender, any of that player's opponents may choose a creature they control as their contender. If not, the contender wins by default. If so, compare the contenders' Converted mana cost, power, and toughness. If one contender has 2 out of 3 higher than the other, it wins.)

Mowu, Jiang's Champion 1G
Legendary Creature- Dog Athlete (R)
Trample, Rampage 1
When Mowu deals combat damage to a player, you may choose it as a contender.
When a contender wins, put two +1/+1 counters on it.
2/2

Jace's Sidewinder 2U
Artifact- Vehicle (R)
Flying
At the beginning of your end step, if Jace's Sidewinder attacked, you may choose it as a contender.
When a contender wins, its controller puts a +1/+1 counter on it and draws 2 cards.
Crew 3
3/3

Sarkhan's Speedkite 4RR
Creature- Dragon Athlete (R)
Flying, Flash
If you are choosing a contender, you may cast Sarkhan's Speedkite for 1RR. If you do, Sarkhan's Speedkite is your contender.
When a contender wins, Sarkhan's Speedkite deals 3 damage to the losing player.
5/5

Basri's Charioteers 3W
Creature- Human Athlete (R)
Vigilance
At the beginning of your end step, if you control 3 or more creatures, you may choose one of them as your contender.
When a contender wins, its controller puts a +1/+1 counter on it, and creates a 1/1 white Human Athlete creature token.
2/7

Tibalt's Cheats 8B
Creature- Human Rogue Athlete (R)
3B, or sacrifice two black creatures: Put Tibalt's Cheats from your hand onto the battlefield.
At the beginning of your end step, if a creature died this turn, you may choose Tibalt's Cheats as your contender.
When a contender wins, it's controller puts a +1/+1 counter on it and draws a card. If that player is your opponent, they lose 3 life.
5/2

IIW: Shift any nonred keyworded mechanic to red.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

OneAndOnly wrote:
3 years ago
Your card is a 5 mana enchantment that doesn't impact the board when you cast it. Then, if it survives until your next turn, it starts copying your spells, but only if they are huge, only if they are monocolored, and only if you have a difficult to obtain combination of mana sources. But wait! Your huge spell also needs to have enough generic mana in its mana cost, so, if you want to cast your Cavallier of Thorns and copy it, you can't unless you are taxed in some way.
I think there are better ways to design a card that have that effect.
What I wrote in my post simply reflected how I felt about the cards in general, both mechanically and flavourfully, even if in an exaggerated way due to the style I chose to give to my judging: your entry, to my eyes, didn't do well in neither of the two departments.
Everyone is, of course, free to ask me for a more in-depht comment on their cards. :)

OneAndOnly

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Not every card needs to be (or should want to be) hypercompetitive win-when-you play it Spike goodness; quirky combo cards have always had their place in Magic.

Most cards that copy spells cost a card themselves, or cost additional resources (mana, discarding a card, or tapping something.) This one will copy every card you play - if you go through some hoops. That's par for the course for this sort of card.

And it does so in a novel way. There are some cards from original Ravnica that care about the colors of mana spent on them, which is where I drew some of the inspiration for the card. And then there are other fun cards like Fist of Suns - though, huh, I'm not certain why I would bring that up.

And, if you wanted to get really competitive, I'm sure there are other combos....

Your welcome to have your own perspective as a participant and a judge. I mean, if you want "quirky judging style with entirely obtuse criteria and scoring," you can read the first round I scored here.

But, ehhhh. "Junk"? "Nothing makes sense"? Even the scare quotes used? Maybe just a little too much salt for my taste.

Try supporting the people who contribute! The same "don't expect people to have the same perspective as you" goes toward judges as well as contributors. We're all here to have fun.
Obvious Product Placement - (tm/R)(tm/R)
Enchantment- Aura. {Un-U}
(Trademarked mana can only be spent if you have an object with a corporate logo of that color with you or on your person)
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature gets +1/2 / +1/2 for each corporate logo in its artwork.
Enchanted creature gets +1/2 / +1/2 for each corporate logo with you or on your person.
This foil artwork brought to you by Tiffany's!

IIW What the other guy said
Last edited by OneAndOnly 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

lmao

Skillshare 3UUG
Enchantment (R)
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
As long as the top card of your library is a permanent card, creatures you control have all activated abilities of that card.

IIW: GIGAFORETELL
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

OneAndOnly wrote:
3 years ago
Not every card needs to be (or should want to be) hypercompetitive win-when-you play it Spike goodness; quirky combo cards have always had their place in Magic.

Most cards that copy spells cost a card themselves, or cost additional resources (mana, discarding a card, or tapping something.) This one will copy every card you play - if you go through some hoops. That's par for the course for this sort of card.

And it does so in a novel way. There are some cards from original Ravnica that care about the colors of mana spent on them, which is where I drew some of the inspiration for the card. And then there are other fun cards like Fist of Suns - though, huh, I'm not certain why I would bring that up.

And, if you wanted to get really competitive, I'm sure there are other combos....

Your welcome to have your own perspective as a participant and a judge. I mean, if you want "quirky judging style with entirely obtuse criteria and scoring," you can read the first round I scored here.

But, ehhhh. "Junk"? "Nothing makes sense"? Even the scare quotes used? Maybe just a little too much salt for my taste.

Try supporting the people who contribute! The same "don't expect people to have the same perspective as you" goes toward judges as well as contributors. We're all here to have fun.
Dude. What.

Not every other card submitted is a "hypercompetitive win-when-you-play-it Spike goodness" card, but criticism of cards is still valid even if they fall outside of that. Doing something in a novel way is not automatically great, and other people are allowed to not like your designs - lord knows I've designed cards that I liked that someone else thought weren't great. You don't take it personally - you take the feedback and use it to help refine your designs.

Regarding your complaints about junk and "scare quotes", did you read the judging of the other entries or just hone in on yours? In the context of the flavor of the post, it makes sense that this is how your entry would be received by an multiversal agency documenting OOPArts, and we all got flavor judging instead of mechanical judging. I've also whiffed on this before, and instead of throwing a fit, it's just as easy to brush it off and enjoy the next challenge.

You're talking down to someone who has participated in Nexus Flamingo (and its predecessor, Club Flamingo) for years like they don't know what they're doing. It's aggressive, condescending and disrespectful, and would be even if they weren't a seasoned member. You say "we're all here to have fun" but you seem to complain whenever the fun isn't your interpretation of it. It is not the judge's job to accommodate an alternative submission style other than to acknowledge it and assess it - and you got that! Avatarz even provided you with more tangible feedback afterwards, which they weren't obligated to do but were nice enough to, and you still continue to complain.

Infraction for Trolling

Ulka
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Rebranding Station 3
Artifact (R)
Spells you cast cost up to 5 more to cast.
Whenever you cast a spell, if WUBRG was spent to cast it, copy that spell. You may choose new targets and modes for the copy.

IIW: SCP-Foundation

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 3 years ago

"Image"
Warning for Spam

Ulka

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 3 years ago

Amiable Orphan 3W
Creature - Human Wizard (C)
When Amiable Orphan enters the battlefield, you gain 2 life.
Sponsor 2 (As you cast this spell, you may reveal up to 2 cards that share a creature type with it from your hand. If you do, reduce its cost by 1 for each card revealed this way.)
2/3

Prideful Inheritor 2RG
Creature - Troll Wizard (U)
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if it was sponsored, Prideful Inheritor fights it.
"You don't belong in Strixhaven, you dirty commoner!"
3/3

The Grand Expansion 1WU
Enchantment - Saga (R)
I - Search your library for a Plains or Island, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your library.
II - Each player draws a card.
III - Each creature card in your hand gains Sponsor 2 until end of turn.

IIW: Statues

Megiddo
MEG

Hmm...

Guys, let's nip this one here if we can please. This is rapidly leaving reasonable territory and the side comments absolutely do not help. If anybody really still has something to say, feel free to DM me about it. But keep it out of the thread.

I'll leave a couple of vintage quotes from the old Club Flamingo thread here:
Meg in April 2011 wrote:All judging is arbitrary. Everybody sees different things and thinks of things in different ways.
Meg in February 2013 wrote:All judging is essentially arbitrary, it's just a game, and it's not personal.
Thanks, and let's keep having fun together.
MEG

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

My judgments will continue to be as content-rich as ever
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

OneAndOnly

SPOILER
Show
Hide
Posted before Megiddo intervened; thank you for being the voice of reason.
SPOILER
Show
Hide
A proper conversation involves two people communicating. You seem unwilling to let people voice an opinion on how they've been judged or graded. That rather kills any conversation right there, don't you think?

"Junk" isn't feedback that helps anyone refine their process. "Nothing makes sense" isn't constructive criticism. And avatarz response-to-the-response highlighted -- at least to me -- that they were unaware of some combo potential for the card. (There are plenty of other combos out there, too. Commander/EDH used to be drawn much more toward building set-pieces like this, where high mana cost cards actually thrived.)

So, yes, I do think the judges occasionally miss on cards. And, maybe it's the nature of it, but I do think "alternative interpretations of the round's criteria" (like making it flavor text) are particularly susceptible to being overlooked, or dismissed as not-fitting-the-criteria, rather than judged on their own merits. The rather indirect means of their criticism doesn't help clarify their intention; that's a result of "flavorful rather than mechanical" grading. Both of which I'm open to; I dig the SCP Foundation.

Attacking me -- and calling me "aggressive" and "condescending" is an attack -- ain't cool. I put my comments in a spoiler so as not to bother other people on this thread. You apparently want a public spat.
Show
Hide
3 years ago
Rebranding Station 3
Artifact (R)
Spells you cast cost up to 5 more to cast.
Whenever you cast a spell, if WUBRG was spent to cast it, copy that spell. You may choose new targets and modes for the copy.
I'm going to offer my own critique on this card, since it seems to be an obvious response to Accidental Masterpiece, which I submitted last round.

My main response is that, though you suggested there were "better ways to design that card," this sits on exactly the opposite end of the spectrum from Accidental Masterpiece. AM is geared toward copying 5 cmc cards without making them cost more -- and, as you've discovered, it interacts well with kicker, commander tax, X spells, and other good stuff.

Rebranding Station instead looks to take low costing utility spells and double them, at sometimes a lot of extra mana. That plays well in Commander / EDH, where players often develop a great mana base, but it has a different overall effect on the game than the original.

From a rules perspective, I'm a little hesitant at intertwining "spells cost n more to play" -- which suggests a mandatory cost -- and "up to X," which makes it player-optional. Why not simply "You may pay up to 5 more to cast spells"? Or, for that matter, "You may pay WUBRG more"? Moreover, by creating an additional cost (which the original did not) you invite different combos that weren't viable with Masterpiece.

From a flavor standpoint, you seem to be riffing off the Blasting Station cycle from Fifth Dawn. But that's a complete cycle, and Rebranding Station doesn't add anything to it or create a new strategy with it.

From a development standpoint, as I mentioned before, this fits into a different slot that Accidental Masterpiece. I would hesitate to make copy effects quite so easy. It's okay to make players have to jump through a hoop or two, or spend some time calibrating their deck to get the most out of an effect. From a gameplay perspective, actually, getting players to engage with the game, discovering cards from past sets, is invaluable. You don't get that by offering them what is essentially a combo wrapped in just one card.

Overall, I'd say Rebranding Station is a pretty good card -- somewhere around a 7/10. (Maybe a 7.25). It could use a tweak in terms of flavor, and I'd consider exactly how the additional cost should be worded. But as a rebuttal, it's a very different card altogether.
Muscle Milktm Nutritional Supplement -- W
Instant
Sponsored Content -- You may drink a Muscle Milktm protein shake instead of paying this card's mana cost. You must drink all of it.
Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.

Boeingtm Research Center -- 1U
Enchantment
Boeingtm Research Center enters the battlefield with three flying counters.
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, you may move a flight counter from Boeingtm Research Center to that creature.
Sponsored Content -- If you have a flight pass from a recent trip you took on a jet airplane -- oh, snap, 2020.
Boeingtm Research Center enters the battlefield with five flying counters instead.
Gillettetm Razorblade -- 1B
Artifact - Equipment
Sponsored Content -- You may shave off that sweet 'rona beard you've been growing instead of paying this card's mana or equip costs.
Equipped creature gets +1/+0 and has "1BB, : Destroy target tapped creature."
Equip 2
Coca-Colatm Rush -- 1R
Instant
Target creature gets +2/+0 and gains haste until the end of turn.
Sponsored Content -- You may crush an empty soda can as an additional cost to play this. If you do, destroy target artifact.
Spotifytm Playlist -- 2G
Enchantment
When Spotify Playlist enters the battlefield, choose five songs with different titles.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if one of the chosen songs is playing, untap target creature you control. It gets +1/+1 until end of turn. When that song stops playing this turn, that creature fights another target creature you don't control.

IIW: Repeating something for clarity
Infraction for Trolling/Flaming

Ulka
Last edited by OneAndOnly 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Now this is pod-racing.

Pepsi Man 2UR
Legendary Creature - Human?
Haste,
4: Pepsi Man phases out, any player may activate this ability.
Whenever Pepsi Man phases in, draw a card.
3/3

Ewok Ambush 3GG
Instant
Destroy target vehicle. Create two 1/1 green Ewok creature tokens with Goad.
"This card was sponsored by Disney to promote the new Star Wars movie: "Ewok Adventures 3: Ewok Harder".

IIW: Superheroes and Supervillains.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

OneAndOnly, you can keep inferring your superiority in intellect and magic knowledge over me, but you are still not getting the point of the issue: your card is not a good design to me. It could have comboed with my grandfather, as I would say in Italian, and still be a weak submission.

I agree with Meg on letting this end here. And please, refrain of entering my future challenges if you are not particularly fond of my way of doing things. I will do the same.

P. S. : if not impersonating a fictional role, I would have never used the word "junk" to judge a card.
Infraction for trolling

Ulka

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

I'm going to say this once. Knock it off. This is intended to be a fun game. If you have questions to why a judge went they way they did fine, ask but they are allowed to choose a winner or loser how ever they want. Its part of the game if your card doesn't win, bummer try again next time. Heck I'm constantly losing but its fun to just try,

Any trolling or flaming another user over the game however is prohibited and will result is infractions, suspensions, or possible bannings. I will note that putting things in spoilers or out in the open is the same when it comes to rules of Nexus.

If you have questions on this please message myself or Void.

Ulka
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Ulka

Now on to my card that will likely lose this round:

Document Erasure 1UB
Instant (R)
Exile target spell. Search its owner's graveyard, hand, and library for any number of cards with the same name and exile them. Then that player shuffles his or her library.

IIW: Cephalids Reimagined

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

I didn't know we had a fancy homunculus frame for laying down the law.

Just quietly going about my business-- posting superfluous entries.

Product Placement 2W
Enchantment
As Product Placement enters the battlefield, choose a brand name of a brand whose logo you can see.
At the beginning of each end step, gain 1 life if a player mentioned that brand's name this turn. (You may mention it.)

IIW: A planeswalker with one or fewer loyalty abilities.

Ulka

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
I didn't know we had a fancy homunculus frame for laying down the law.

Yep we have a few homunculi behind the site. The one in our Titlecard and Logo is named: Vrgrb.

Vrgrb, Admin of the Nexus WUB
Legendary Creature - Homunculus Advisor
You may look at all facedown cards and the top card of all libraries at any time.
Whenever opponent casts a non-creature spell or a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, if you have more life than your starting life total, draw 2 cards. If you don't you gain 2 life.
1/4

Megiddo
MEG

modding in 2021 really hits different
MEG

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

Sponsored Decals
Enchantment (U)
: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.
At the beginning of your first main phase, add for each -1/-1 counter on creatures you control.
Wealth is a heavy burden.

IIW: Legendary Creature - Elder {non-dragon animal type}

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”