NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Pronoun: he / him

Post by avatarz » 3 years ago

To Foil 3W
Instant (R)
Exile any number of permanents you control, then return them to the battlefield under their owner's control.
//
To Fail 4BB
Sorcery (R)
For each land, put a drought counter on it. It becomes a basic land named 'Wastes' with "T: Add C to your mana pool." (It loses all other types and abilities.)

IIW: Come to me, my child. I'll be your shepherd and you'll be my machine.
Last edited by avatarz 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt
Pronoun: she / her

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

Desperate Finale
Sorcery (R)
Take an extra turn after this one. Exile Desperate Finale and all cards from your library.

IIW: Megaforetell
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Desperate Finale
Sorcery (R)
Take an extra turn after this one. Exile Desperate Finale and all cards from your library.

You do know that your spell kills whomever casts it in their next draw step, right? Basically, it doesn't really do anything other than give them an extra upkeep and untap. >.<
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Desperate Finale
Sorcery (R)

You do know that your spell kills whomever casts it in their next draw step, right? Basically, it doesn't really do anything other than give them an extra upkeep and untap. >.<
Thanks for the input! I definitely didn't understand what the words I typed myself meant at all :)
Club Flamingo Alumnus

SPOILER
Show
Hide

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Megiddo
MEG
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Megiddo » 3 years ago

we're sippin and watchin "sports"

i'll judge during the night game.
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

Temporal Bargain BR
Enchantment (M)
Vanishing 2
When Temporal Bargain enters the battlefield, take an extra turn after this one.
When Temporal Bargain leaves the battlefield, you lose the game.

IIW: Muscle nerds
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Wallycaine

Post by Wallycaine » 3 years ago

Bend Existence 2UB
Sorcery (R)
As an additional cost to cast Bend Existence, sacrifice a permanent.
Choose a Artifact, Enchantment, or Land. Permanents that share a card type with the sacrificed permanent become the chosen type in addition to their other types until end of turn.
"Sometimes, if you don't have the right tools, reality just needs a little... push."

IIW: Quilting

Megiddo
MEG

before anybody accuses me of being melodramatic, my recent IIWs have been commentary on the Eagles' organizational culture woes of late.

to remind myself: turmoil. time running out. the last square peg for a very round hole.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Turmoil 3R
Enchantment (R)
Untapped creatures can't block.
Tapped creatures can block.
Creatures with flying can block only creatures with flying.
Creatures without flying have reach.

IIW: One word card names
I'm surprised that people would do this after the Gordan Ramsay judging, honestly. I know that was a substitute judgment but it still seems like a strange move. We'll look at Turmoil for now.

This reminds me of how they "used to make em" back in Legends or so. Well, Chaosphere was Mirage, but I'll consider those the same era for this purpose
. We take the rules text from that card, add in a bit of Masako the Humorless, and throw in some Bedlam for good measure. I'll note that I find it amusing that this forces players to be very aggressive. If you aren't attacking, you can't block. Overall, not a card I personally enjoy but I think it fits the prompt well.
Pygyzy wrote:
3 years ago
10 Spoons W
Enchantment (U)
10 Spoons enters the battlefield with ten spoon counters on it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are fewer than ten spoon counters on 10 Spoons, put a spoon counter on 10 Spoons.
Whenever a permanent you control leaves the battlefield or you lose life, remove that many spoon counters from 10 Spoons.
When 10 Spoons has no spoon counters on it, destroy all creatures. Sacrifice 10 Spoons.

IIW: 3+ color uncommanders
I am not 100% sure what this name references. I think it is a take on "Spoon Theory," which I never expected to show up here. If so, I like it and the flavor definitely fits the prompt. I am less sure on the mechanical fit, but you get some benefit of the doubt here.
Anyway, the point here is that your own progressive decay results in something catastrophic. As a white "Balance" style card I like it, though I won't venture a guess as to whether this is balanced from a gameplay perspective at this time.
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Countdown to Extinction 2BB
Enchantment (R)
When Countdown to Extinction enters the battlefield, chose a creature type.
Countdown to Extinction enters the battlefield with seven doom counters on it.
Whenever a creature of the chosen type leaves the battlefield, remove a doom counter from Countdown to Extinction.
As long as there are no doom counters on Countdown to Extinction, creatures of the chosen type cannot enter the battlefield.
"All are gone, all but one
No contest, nowhere to run
No more left, only one"

IIW: Music makes us better
See earlier comments.

I think this is too much work for the effect, though I appreciate what you're trying to do here and I like the concept. The basic thing here is that for the same mana investment I could just play Languish or Damnation and solve the problem at hand, rather than playing this and then.... still needing to play one of those cards. The second problem is that it's oppressive when it does go off. Perhaps that was the point, but I might want to explore something that's a bit less feast or famine.
OneAndOnly wrote:
3 years ago
Civil Unrest -- 3RR
Enchantment
Creatures must attack or block each turn.
At the beginning of each player's upkeep, randomly choose one -- Tap all creatures; untap all creatures; each creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn; or each creature gets +0/+2 until end of turn.
IIW: Classic movies
Somebody somewhere is going to love this card. Not me, but there's players who love cards like Grip of Chaos or whatever who would go bananas over this. Tap all creatures → +2/+0? Oops, guess you died. Untap all creatures leads to standoffs. I actually kind of want to cut the +0/+2 mode for two reasons: One, 3 modes is slightly easier to simulate with a die roll; two, it's easily the least interesting mode and doesn't really add much (If all of your opponents' creatures are tapped, it does nothing meaningful. If all of them are untapped, this affects everybody's creatures, so it doesn't really do much for the combat math. And if either of the +2/+0 or +0/+2 options were chosen, it similarly doesn't do that much).
... I'm doing my edits and realized that I omitted the third option that was actually the most important option and the first one I was thinking about. This is that because this card is best viewed not one turn at a time but in sequences of two turns, it works a bit nicer to have fewer of those options. 3 options → 9 combinations. vs 4 with 16. 9 combinations where most are meaningful is better than 16 with a bunch of duds. I could go on at length actually here but judging a card you didn't submit isn't fair to the other challengers.
3 years ago
To Foil 3W
Instant (R)
Exile any number of permanents you control, then return them to the battlefield under their owner's control.
//
To Fail 4BB
Sorcery (R)
For each land, put a drought counter on it. It becomes a basic land named 'Wastes' with "T: Add C to your mana pool." (It loses all other types and abilities.)

IIW: Come to me, my child. I'll be your shepherd and you'll be my machine.
We don't really use the infinitive this way in English, though I appreciate the attempt at wordplay here. It fits the split card format well. As you know, though, Foil is already a card.
For Foil I would consider returning the cards at the beginning of the next end step so that this works as an anti-Wrath. This also untaps lands, which I do not know if you intended. Fail seems about right for a permanent Blood Moon effect. I don't know that you can make the lands basic this way, though. You might just be able to say that they "are" (or become?) wastes.

remind me to talk to you about your names/wordplay here later, by the way.
mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Desperate Finale
Sorcery (R)

Final Fortune is a card I enjoy riffing on and referencing. I think I did one in here recently. This is a worthy card in that vein. The obvious: It costs 50% as much. The also obvious: You will die before you even get to draw a card. This reminds me of that Worldfire deck that disgraced and disrobed streamer travis woo used to run. Or, perhaps more succinctly, One with Nothing.
beauty is as beauty does. Right? I think that's how that saying goes.
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Temporal Bargain BR
Enchantment (M)
Vanishing 2
When Temporal Bargain enters the battlefield, take an extra turn after this one.
When Temporal Bargain leaves the battlefield, you lose the game.

IIW: Muscle nerds
good iiw
The other day I learned that there's a good number of people who detest milk. And I don't mean the lactose intolerant—these people simply hate the experience of drinking what they deem "cow's milk." As if the inserting the word "cow" reminds us of its ruminant origin; to contrast with milks oat, nut, or breast.
I probed; I questioned. For some it was a visceral reaction to the globulous suspension, objecting to how it clings to the drinking vessel after a swirl like one might desperately cling onto a relationship spiraling into destruction. For others it was the mouthfeel, enveloped in the moment and froggy afterward.
Their opinions are their own, and I don't share them. Perhaps propagandized by the "got milk" campaigns I have always enjoyed milk. I don't drink it often, maybe once or twice a year, but when I do I want the "good stuff." Whole milk—raw milk if I can get it—fresh as can be.
There will be no compromise on the milk. 2%, 1%, or God forbid skim milk are not acceptable.

The point of this story is that I feel like your card is the 2% milk of Final Fortune variants, and that isn't acceptable.
Wallycaine wrote:
3 years ago
Bend Existence 2UB
Sorcery (R)
Choose a Artifact, Enchantment, or Land. Permanents that share a card type with the sacrificed permanent become the chosen type in addition to their other types until end of turn.
"Sometimes, if you don't have the right tools, reality just needs a little... push."

This is... interesting. Mycosynth Lattice and Enchanted Evening wonder what they did. Ashaya, Soul of the Wild and Life and Limb look onward, intrigued.
I think this card doesn't quite have enough juice. The above cards all have static abilities for similar mana cost and no sacrifice. I might be missing the utility here but I don't see what this gets you for your two-card investment.

Winner: Pygyzy (but you have to tell me if I was right or not)
Next: 3+ color uncommanders
MEG

Sporegorger_Dragon

Post by Sporegorger_Dragon » 3 years ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Winner: Pygyzy (but you have to tell me if I was right or not)
Next: 3+ color uncommanders
OOOh, I'm excited for Pygyzy's' judging! I've always been a fan!

Nagi, Nefarious Nepenthes
2bgu
Legendary Creature - Plant (M)
Whenever Nagi, Nefarious Nepenthes enters the battlefield, deals combat damage to a player, or you cast a creature spell, choose one-
-Create Lush Pitcher-Plant, a 2/3 green Plant host creature token with "When this creature enters the battlefield, create a 1/1 green Saproling creature token."
-Create Garden Slug, a 1/5 black Slug host creature token with "When this creature enters the battlefield, exile target card from a graveyard. You gain 1 life."
-Create [Half-Faerie, Half-], a blue +1/+1 blue Faerie creature token with flying, augment, and "[Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker:]", then combine it with a host.
4/6

This should work. Note that you can play other cards with augment onto the the two host tokens, and the augment token can be combined with any host, not just the two produced by Nagi.

EDIT:
Cap'n Crawckers, Parrot Pirate
1ubr
Legendary Creature - Bird Pirate (R)
Flying, menace
Cap'n Crawckers gets +1/+0 fer each matey in yer crew. (Yer crew consists o' up to to one Pirate critter each o' Bird, Gobl'n, Human, Orc, an' Siren.)
Whenev'r Cap'n deals combat damage to a player or planeslubber, draw a card, then discard a card. If ye 'ave a full crew, return up to two target Pirate critter cards chosn a' randum from yer Davy Jones' Locker to the battlefield.
1/3

Nuttoria, Ultimate Hermit
2gwb
Legendary Creature - Squirrel Druid (R)
When Nuttoria, Ultimate Hermit enters the battlefield, choose one-
-Create four 1/1 green Squirrel creature tokens.
-Roll a six-sided die. Create a number of 1/1 green Squirrel creature tokens equal to the result. If you roll a 1, put an indestructible counter on Nuttoria.
Other Squirrels you control get +1/+1 and deathtouch.
1/1
"I come from the deep forest, yet I am not deranged."

IIW: Nepenthes Pitcher-Plant
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
"What's with you and pitcher plants?" -NinjaCaterpie, 27-9-2021

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Desperate Finale
Sorcery (R)

Thanks for the input! I definitely didn't understand what the words I typed myself meant at all :)
Just making sure, lol.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Farnsworth, Counterfeit Extraordinaire 1GUR
Legendary Creature — Human Advisor (R)
Menace
When Farnsworth, Counterfeit Extraordinaire enters the battlefield or deals combat damage to a player, create two Treasure tokens with the artist, set symbol, and collector number of your choice. (Both tokens have the same choices. You must choose an existing Magic artist and set symbol and a valid collector number for that set.)
4/3
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
...but you have to tell me if I was right or not...
You're 100% correct. Yay I'm excited to judge!

@Sporegorger_Dragon Thanks! I'm a fan of yours as well! :)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Apple, Woodland Princess GBW
Legendary Creature - Treefolk Noble (R)
Reach, Vigilance
Squirrel creatures you control have forestwalk.
Apple, Woodland Princess enters the battlefield with three branch counters on her.
T, Remove a branch counter from Apple, Woodland Princess: Put an acorn counter on target land, that land is a forest in addition to its other types.
"She has the loveliest set of acorns." - Acornalia.
3/4
SPOILER
Show
Hide
I am not happy with the card, but it's the best I can come up with right now. :/
IIW: Superheroes and Supervillains.

Wallycaine

Post by Wallycaine » 3 years ago

Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Wallycaine wrote:
3 years ago
Bend Existence 2UB
Sorcery (R)

This is... interesting. Mycosynth Lattice and Enchanted Evening wonder what they did. Ashaya, Soul of the Wild and Life and Limb look onward, intrigued.
I think this card doesn't quite have enough juice. The above cards all have static abilities for similar mana cost and no sacrifice. I might be missing the utility here but I don't see what this gets you for your two-card investment.
I stuck the "sacrifice a permanent" on to represent how shoving a square peg into a round hole is going to come at some cost, and then I forgot to actually, you know, do enough with the card to make it worth it. Oops! Probably could have at least shaved the 2 off the cost, if nothing else.

Grand Calcutron 6.66 WUB
Legendary Artifact
Grand Calcutron 6.66 can be your commander.
When Grand Calcutron 6.66 enters the battlefield, the top 5 cards of each player's library become a program (an ordered row of revealed cards).
Players cannot search or shuffle their libraries.
If a player would draw a card, they draw the X+1th card of their program instead, where X is the converted mana cost of the last card they drew from their program modulo 5. Then place a new card from the top of your deck anywhere in the program. (If they have not previously drawn a card from their program, X is 0)

IIW: Mathematics!

(In case anyone needs a refresher on Modulo operations, something "Modulo 5" will give an answer between 0 and 4. Obviously 0-4 will give exactly that, 5 mod 5 results in 0, 6 mod 5 is 1, 7 mod 5 is 2, and so on and so forth. You're looking for the remainder after you divide by 5. The actual card would have a math lesson similar to this on the back, taking full advantage of the double sided format, clearly.)
Last edited by Wallycaine 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mergatroid_Jones

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

Whoops, I missed the Un part of uncommander.

Pippy the Pauper Player 1W
Legendary Creature- Human Peasant Gamer (R)
You may play Pippy in a Pauper deck if your friends are cool with it.
1UG: The next creature spell you cast this turn enters the battlefield as a copy of any creature that has been printed at common with the exact same mana cost as the spell cast. (Don't slow down the game looking stuff up.)
1/2

Pierre the Peasant Player 2W
Legendary Creature- Human Peasant Gamer (R)
First Strike
You may play Pierre in a Peasant deck if your friends are cool with it.
1RU: The next instant or sorcery spell you cast resolves as a copy of any instant or sorcery spell that has been printed at common or uncommon with the exact same mana cost and card type as the spell cast. (Don't slow down the game looking stuff up.)
2/2

Spike, Format Destroyer B
Legendary Creature- Human Gamer (M)
Spike is banned.
Spike enters the battlefield tapped.
: The next spell you cast resolves as a copy of any spell with the exact same mana cost and card types as the spell cast. (Don't slow down the game looking stuff up.)
2/1

Whoops
Show
Hide
Yahaeyra, All Encompassing 4
Legendary Snow Artifact Enchantment Creature (R)
Changeling
Yahaeyra is all colors.
2: Add one mana of any type.
4/4
IIW: A pair of commons that go together
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.

Sporegorger_Dragon

Fourkast, Moody Weatherman
urw
Legendary Creature - Weird (U)
As long as it's sunny, creatures you control get +1/+0 and have haste.
As long as it's raining, creatures you control get +0/+1 and have hexproof.
As long as it's snowing, creatures you control are snow in addition to their other types and have flying.
As long as it's just cloudy/overcast, at the beginning of your draw step, draw an additional card.
2/3

EDIT: I KEEP FORGETTING IT'S 3+ COLORS

Vorthos, Flavor Savior

Legendary Creature - Human Gamer (M)
: Until end of turn, Vorthos, Flavor Savior has "Whenever a legendary creature or planeswalker dies, its controller may pay 2 or 2 life. If they do, they search their library, hand, and/or graveyard for a legendary permanent card with a different name that depicts that same character and puts it onto the battlefield. If they searched their library this way, they shuffle it."
Legendary creatures and planeswalkers can't block or target permanents that depict the same character as themselves.
"Here's my fanfiction; angst, romance, slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers, involves time-travel and the concept of parallel dimensions, some rareships, and some characters may be OOC..."
1/1

(Note: Vorthos, not being Phyrexian, would never allow their textbox to contain a Phyrexian mana symbol. That would be a flavor fail.)

Mel, Mechanics Master

Legendary Creature - Human Gamer (M)
: Name a nonland card not in your deck. Issue errata for that card. The card remains errata-ed until your next turn. Any player may pay 2 to end this effect. (Yes, you can make someone lose from playing a Black Lotus. Don't be a jerk.)
1/1
"Let's look it up on Oracle, shall we? MwahahaHAHAHA!"

IIW: Nepenthes Pitcher-Plant
Last edited by Sporegorger_Dragon 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

I missed the Un part
Show
Hide
Renya, Celestial Summoner1WUG
Legendary Creature - Angel Wizard
Flying, Vigilance
At beginning of your upkeep, return another creature you control to it's owner's hand. If you do draw a card.
T: You may put a creature card with converted mana cost 4 or less from your hand onto the battlefield. Activate this ability only on an opponent's turn.
3/4

Ludvic, Erratic Researcher WUR
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard
1W, T,: Search your library for an creature card converted Mana cost 3 or less and reveal that card. Put it into your hand, then discard a card at random. Then shuffle your library.
1R, T,: Search your library for an sorcery card and reveal that card. Put it into your hand, then discard a card at random. Then shuffle your library.
1U , T,: Search your library for an artifact card and reveal that card. Put it into your hand, then discard a card at random. Then shuffle your library.
2/2
IIW: Cephalids reimagined
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

I'm fairly certain this challenge is for cards that are both three-color and Un :trolo:
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Sporegorger_Dragon

void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
I'm fairly certain this challenge is for cards that are both three-color and Un :trolo:
I keep falling into this trap.

Also, it's Uncommander. I interpreted it as meaning the submission must be usable as a commander and thus be legendary, but I realized you can also take it to mean a three-colored card of any type that would be found in a Commander Un-Set.

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Citizen Snips WUB
Legendary Creature — Crab Wizard (R)
Whenever Citizen Snips enters the battlefield or you draw your second card in a turn, you may exile a creature card from your graveyard and cut it in half. If you do, put two creature tokens onto the battlefield that are copies of it except one has half its power and toughness each rounded up and the other has half its power and toughness each rounded down.
3/3

IIW: Power gaming

EDIT: Removed a superfluous word from the triggered ability.
Last edited by Cythare 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Megiddo
MEG

Sluglord Sal WUB
Legendary Creature — Slug Noble {R}
When Sluglord Sal enters the battlefield, for each opponent, that player creates three Gunk tokens and shuffles them into their library. You create three Juice tokens and shuffle them into your library. Copy this ability for each time you've cast a commander this game past the first.
3/3

Gunk
Artifact
When you cycle Gunk, you lose 1 life.
Cycling 2

Juice 1
Artifact
Sacrifice Juice: Scry 1, then draw a card. You gain 1 life.

IIW: a card from a "return" set for a world that we haven't yet returned to
MEG

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

King Brewster McNugget
Legendary Creature - Bird King (M)
Double strike, trample
Cooped (Cooped creatures halve all combat damage received while blocking.)
Free-range creatures you control gain cooped.
When King Brewster McNugget dies, put a sorcery token card into your hand named "The Cock Crows Again" with the rules text and mana cost of "The Cock Crows Again." If you don't know the rules text and mana cost of "The Cock Crows Again," the token only wastes space in your hand.
3/3

The Cock Crows Again
Sorcery (U)
Roll a 6 sided die. The Cock Crows Again has the indicated effect.
1 — You gain 2 life.
2 — Draw a card.
3 — Search your library for a Bird card, reveal it, then shuffle your library and put it into your hand.
4 — Put two +1/+1 counters on a Bird creature you control.
5 — Return a Bird creature from your graveyard to the battlefield.
6 — Repeat this process two additional times.

IIW: Wild Magic

Pygyzy
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Pygyzy » 3 years ago

Really digging the submissions. Im dying laughing over here.
Sporegorger_Dragon wrote:
3 years ago
Also, it's Uncommander. I interpreted it as meaning the submission must be usable as a commander and thus be legendary, but I realized you can also take it to mean a three-colored card of any type that would be found in a Commander Un-Set.
Ill accept this interpretation :P

@Ulka I think you missed the Un part. ;)

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

Brian, Baleful Bailiff
Legendary Creature - Human Advisor (M)
At the beginning of your upkeep, choose a collector number.
Cards with collector numbers chosen by Brian can't be cast.
2/2
(666)

Club Flamingo Alumnus

SPOILER
Show
Hide

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

Chicken Little, Sky Crier WRG
Legendary Creature - Chicken
Flying
Whenever a player casts a spell, that player puts a doom counter on target nonland permanent if it has no doom counters on it.
T: Drop a land card from your hand onto the battlefield from a height of two feet. Destroy any permanents that it touches that have doom counters on it.
Chicken Little foresaw it all, the sky would fall and destroy both the short and tall.
1/1

IIW: Cephalids Reimagined
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”