NEXUS FLAMINGO ☆ Exclusively For Custom Card Connoisseurs and Gnomes

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

spacemonaut wrote:
3 years ago
@Krishnath You need an IIW!
Thanks for reminding me, I didn't know where my head was at right then. It's ok though, I found it in the kitchen.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

cadp_
Proprietor of Acoustic Gaming
Pronoun: she / her

Post by cadp_ » 3 years ago

Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
I'll admit that I glossed over the legendary Slivers - I would have just made this say nonlegendary slivers. The latter part isn't actually misworded. Given that Eldrazi have cast triggers that are harder to interact with than spells, I didn't want to put the copy on the stack. I wanted the trigger to generate tiny copies of your Slivers even if your opponent had a fist full of counterspells.
In that case, while I still suspect the correct wording is slightly different, I'm not sure what it actually is. The "but wait, the previous object isn't something you can literally make a token of" issue remains.

mellifluoresce
the winner is tibalt

Post by mellifluoresce » 3 years ago

Hyperspace Jump
Instant (U)
Exile target creature you control. At the beginning of your next upkeep, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control. It gets +1/+0 and gains first strike and haste until end of turn.

IIW: Rockstars of the Multiverse.
Club Flamingo Alumnus

Disappointing Signet + co-founder

talk to me about the Black Market format! Now ready for your Hogaaks
SPOILER
Show
Hide
mirrorentity wrote: Judging.
Ogre of the Gray Ogre: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogre of the Pit: No IIW. Disqualified.
Toll Troll: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
My Hair Caught Fire!: Not an Ogre. Disqualified.
Ogre Under: No IIW. Disqualified.
Ogrenacle at Pendrell Vale: Overcosted.
Ogreforge Mystic: Judge. Disqualified.

Winner: Gerrard's Mom becomes a Tier I spammer!

Next spamellenge: Make the Ogre philosopher Gnerdel.

Next spamellenge:
SPOILER
Show
Hide

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

Gitaxian Chestburster 1UB
Creature - Horror (R)
Trample
When Gitaxian Chestburster enters the battlefield mutate it under a creature you don't control with 2 time counters on it.
When this creature has no time counters on it, destroy all creatures mutated on top of Gitaxian Chestburster. It's owner gains control of it.
"You know I''ve had some pretty bad heartburn the past two rotations" - The Unfortunate Last Words of Captain Yoshi Umezawa
7/7

IIW: White Card Advantage
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Post by Cythare » 3 years ago

cadp_ wrote:
3 years ago
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
I'll admit that I glossed over the legendary Slivers - I would have just made this say nonlegendary slivers. The latter part isn't actually misworded. Given that Eldrazi have cast triggers that are harder to interact with than spells, I didn't want to put the copy on the stack. I wanted the trigger to generate tiny copies of your Slivers even if your opponent had a fist full of counterspells.
In that case, while I still suspect the correct wording is slightly different, I'm not sure what it actually is. The "but wait, the previous object isn't something you can literally make a token of" issue remains.
What type of permanent spell can you not make a token copy of? I guess technically the wording should be "Whenever you cast a nonlegendary Sliver creature spell, create a token that's a copy of it except it's 1/1 and it's an Eldrazi in addition to its other types." This reduces confusion on what happens if they someday print a noncreature permament spell with changeling, I guess. The wording works in every other case. Technically my wording was slightly incorrect because it should have been "and it's an Eldrazi" as opposed to "and is an Eldrazi", but I'm assuming that isn't the wording difference you were looking for. I based the templating off of Fractured Identity and Nightmare Shepherd. I'm curious what issue you have with the wording.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016
Draft my cube! (630 cards)

Mergatroid_Jones
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mergatroid_Jones » 3 years ago

Comes with a rule change where each player can have one world permanent. Representing battles across little moon worlds.

Ahualan, World of Beetles
World Land (R)
Ahualan, World of Beetles enters the battlefield tapped, and doesn't untap during your untap step.
When a creature dies, untap Ahualan, World of Beetles.
G,T, Sacrifice a noncreature permanent: Create a 1/1 green insect creature token. This ability costs an additional 1 for each time you've activated it this turn.

Grazz Hkarra, World of Mercury Seas
World Land (R)
Grazz Hkarra enters the battlefield tapped, and doesn't untap during your untap step.
At the beginning of your untap step, you may reveal two Islands from your hand. If you do, untap Grazz Hkarra.
T: Create a Treasure token and scry 1.

Shoi Shkalla, World of Raining Blood
World Land (R)
Shoi Shkalla enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Create a 0/0 Red Blood creature token.

IIW: Sidekicks

Megiddo
MEG

Post by Megiddo » 3 years ago

Elite Mantis 2R
Creature — Insect Warrior {C}
Elite Mantis has first strike as long as it's attacking.
4/1

IIW; LOVE
MEG

cadp_
Proprietor of Acoustic Gaming

Post by cadp_ » 3 years ago

Cythare: you can make copies of spells (but they aren't tokens), and you can make tokens that are copies of permanents (which aren't spells anymore). Trying to bridge the gap between those either requires a rules change or doing something dumb like referencing "the full text of that spell" (to import said full text into the token) at present. The rules fortunately don't have many of these stupid cracks left.

Megiddo
MEG

cadp_ wrote:
3 years ago
Cythare: you can make copies of spells (but they aren't tokens), and you can make tokens that are copies of permanents (which aren't spells anymore). Trying to bridge the gap between those either requires a rules change or doing something dumb like referencing "the full text of that spell" (to import said full text into the token) at present. The rules fortunately don't have many of these stupid cracks left.
Lithoform Engine
(they did in fact recently change the rules already to do exactly this)
MEG

spacemonaut
Bauble reclaimer
Answers: 10

Post by spacemonaut » 3 years ago

Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
cadp_ wrote:
3 years ago
Lithoform Engine
technically that creates a copy of a spell like normal, that then later will turn into a token whenever it resolves (so it doesn't create a token now)

but i think it's fine anyway. what're we gonna do, argue our custom cards should never necesisitate small changes in the rules because no magic expansion has ever done that?

Megiddo
MEG

rigid adherence to The Rules is so ten years ago
MEG

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

spacemonaut wrote:
3 years ago
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
cadp_ wrote:
3 years ago
Lithoform Engine
technically that creates a copy of a spell like normal, that then later will turn into a token whenever it resolves (so it doesn't create a token now)

but i think it's fine anyway. what're we gonna do, argue our custom cards should never necesisitate small changes in the rules because no magic expansion has ever done that?
This works perfectly fine. You create tokens that are copies of cards in every other zone (well, maybe not library). Arcane Artisan, God-Pharaoh's Gift, Caller of the Untamed, and plenty of other cards create tokens that are copies of cards in graveyards, hands, and exile (although mostly graveyard). There's no reason to assume that the templating for a token copy of a spell wouldn't be worded the same way. The game has all of the information readily available, otherwise creating copies of spells would require more text, and creating tokens of other objects would too.

You are right that this technically needs a rules change (allowing a copy of a spell to exist on the battlefield if it's the copy of a permanent spell - 706.10a). That being said, rules change every set, and this is a new functionality. Every time someone designs a new ability, that requires a rules change. Only designing within the confines of the existing rules, especially if the adjustment is minor, seems short-sighted.
Last edited by Cythare 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor
Artifact - Equipment (M)
Equpped creature has ": Add infinite mana of all colors."
When equipped creature dies, flip a coin. If tails, sacrifice Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor.
When Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you lose the game.
Equip

IIW: (teenage) mutant ninja _____s

Post by avatarz » 3 years ago

beeb-boop beep beep bzz

hello human bzz
i'm Z8pFGfhhn3o and I'll be-eep your automated assistant for tonight 

boooop

please
choose the desired option

1. i will judge the way you dress
or
2. i will judge the cards you sub-eeep-mitted
or
3. i will exterminate your race

idle

program number 2
selected

commencing automated judging program beeep
Lorn Asbord Schutta wrote:
3 years ago
Point on Axes
Instant (U)
Point on Axes deals damage to target creature equal to number of spells on stack.
Barbarians apply functions and trygonometry on daily combat-basis.

IIW: Astounding Alliteration, as much as you can contain.
point of axes is not a good idea for me to be able to get a job in the next few weeks and I will be the first to know about the job offer and I will be the first to know about the job offer and I will be the first to know about the job offerERROR

PLEASE RESTART THE DEVICE
spacemonaut wrote:
3 years ago
Accelerating Meteorite 3RR
Sorcery (U)
A deck can have any number of cards named Accelerating Meteorite.
Accelerating Meteorite deals X damage to any target, where X is 2 plus twice the number of cards named Accelerating Meteorite in your graveyard.
Cycling R (R, Discard this card: Draw a card.)
"Yes, we could drop them now. But they will be ever more devastating if we wait."

IIW: Squirrellink but for another kind of token.
accelerating meteorite is a great place to be for the best of the best and most importantly not the best for you to have a great experience in this area

calculating. . .

6/10
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Piracy Hub 1BR
Enchantment (M)
Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, create a Treasure token.
At the beginning of your end step, if you control ten or more Treasures, you may sacrifice them. If you do, create a Starbase 6. If you already control a Starbase, add six charge counters to it instead. (It's a legendary artifact with six charge counters, "At the beginning of your upkeep, draw a card" and "If you would be dealt damage while this has charge counters on it, remove that many counters instead, then sacrifice it if it has zero counters".)

IIW: Since Azorius likes detention so much, who makes up Ravnica's Breakfast Club?
piracy hub seems like a good plan on getting the new place to go back on the road and the other side of a triangle is acute
the starbase mechanic is the road to perdition of ungodly amount of ungodly hours

calculating. . .

6/10
chetoos wrote:
3 years ago
Emrakul's Star spawn 8
Creature - Eldrazi nightmare
Emerge 5UU
When you cast Emrakul's Star Spawn, gain control of target creature an opponent controls with CMC less than the greatest power among creatures you control.
As the gatewatch and their army traversed the night sky, each bright dot became an enemy, primed and ready to ensnare lesser minds.
5/5

Emrakul, the Silver Moon
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi
You may sacrifice an artifact as you cast Emrakul, the silver moon. If you do, Emrakul costs X less, where X is that artifact's CMC.
Protection from Instants, flying, trample
When you cast Emrakul, the silver moon, transform all front face permanents you control, and transform all back face permanents your opponents control.
At last, Emrakul's influence consumed the moon, creating a great silver titan in the sky.

IIW: Nintendo based bottom up set.
eldrazis are the only thing I need to go back to perdition of the following statements:
- emrakul's star spawn a tamed wolves
- emrakul, the silver moon in libra and pisces man

calculating. . .

4/10
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Space you say...

Lightsabre 4
Artifact - Equipment (M)
Equipped creature gets +3/+3 vigilance, and double strike.
Equip Jedi or Sith 3
Equip 7
"A weapon of a more civilized era."

It's probably broken as all out, but meh.

IIW: Going for the gold.
lightsabre was just a good plan to go back on my phone and the other side of the road

calculating. . .

6/10
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Murderous Impostor 2UU
Creature - Shapeshifter {R}
You may have Murderous Impostor enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield.
3BB, T: Destroy target creature. Any player may pay 2. If a player does, sacrifice Murderous Impostor. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery.
0/0

IIW: Magic in the year 20020
murderous impostor of an object is called a triangle with exclamation point

calculating. . .

7/10
lookingupanddown wrote:
3 years ago
Asteroid Field 3RRR
Enchantment
Whenever a creature or planeswalker enters the battlefield, Asteroid Field deals 2 damage to it.
Whenever a creature attacks, flip a coin. If the coin comes up tails, Asteroid Field deals 2 damage to that creature.
Federation plating guidelines seem too much for novice ship engineers until they experience their first asteroid bombardment.

IIW: MLD that can only be used to end the game
asteroid field for you guys and keep it up to go out of the following categories: 
- you can find the right place to be by clicking the link below 
- the first page of your site is the most important thing that you can use to create a new website 
- you can easily find the most popular and easy way to make money online for free 

calculating. . .

7/10
mellifluoresce wrote:
3 years ago
Hyperspace Jump
Instant (U)
Exile target creature you control. At the beginning of your next upkeep, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control. It gets +1/+0 and gains first strike and haste until end of turn.

IIW: Rockstars of the Multiverse.
hyperspace jump on the slope to make sure that you are not the only one who is looking for a good friend to help you with your life and your family and your business and your future endeavors

calculating. . .

8/10
Ulka wrote:
3 years ago
Gitaxian Chestburster 1UB
Creature - Horror (R)
Trample
When Gitaxian Chestburster enters the battlefield mutate it under a creature you don't control with 2 time counters on it.
When this creature has no time counters on it, destroy all creatures mutated on top of Gitaxian Chestburster. It's owner gains control of it.
"You know I''ve had some pretty bad heartburn the past two rotations" - The Unfortunate Last Words of Captain Yoshi Umezawa
7/7

gitaxian chestbuster is the only way for me to be a part of this team as I have a lot of experience with the industry and the ability to make things happen for the best of my ability and I will be the most reliable person in the world

calculating. . .

ERROR COULDN'T PROCESS THE CARD
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Ahualan, World of Beetles
World Land (R)
Ahualan, World of Beetles enters the battlefield tapped, and doesn't untap during your untap step.
When a creature dies, untap Ahualan, World of Beetles.
G,T, Sacrifice a noncreature permanent: Create a 1/1 green insect creature token. This ability costs an additional 1 for each time you've activated it this turn.

Grazz Hkarra, World of Mercury Seas
World Land (R)
Grazz Hkarra enters the battlefield tapped, and doesn't untap during your untap step.
At the beginning of your untap step, you may reveal two Islands from your hand. If you do, untap Grazz Hkarra.
T: Create a Treasure token and scry 1.

Shoi Shkalla, World of Raining Blood
World Land (R)
Shoi Shkalla enters the battlefield tapped.
T: Create a 0/0 Red Blood creature token.

IIW: Sidekicks
ahualan, world of beetles in the world is not a real estate
grazz hkarra, world of mercury seas is a good place for people who want a job in the next few years and want a place to live in a city
shoi shkalla, world of raining blood in your heart and your body will have a good night

processing. . .

WARNING - LAND IS NOT PRODUCING MANA

adjusting ranking. . .

7/10
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Elite Mantis 2R
Creature — Insect Warrior {C}
Elite Mantis has first strike as long as it's attacking.
4/1

IIW; LOVE
elite mantis und die anderen beiden Seiten der Welt sind die wichtigsten Fragen der Menschen

processing. . .

6/10
KoolKoal wrote:
3 years ago
Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor
Artifact - Equipment (M)
Equpped creature has ": Add infinite mana of all colors."
When equipped creature dies, flip a coin. If tails, sacrifice Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor.
When Portable Hyper-Fusion Reactor is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you lose the game.
Equip

IIW: (teenage) mutant ninja _____s
portable hyper-fusion reactor is a great tool that allows users to create a new lockdown system for you to use as your own personal trainer
this includes all your needs and resources for the most important thing that you can do to help out the best of the historic and prestigious Harper's bazaar american magazine

processing. . .

8/10
entries processed

elaborating final speech. . .
i'm very sad that the cards are not the same as the one I was talking about
their design is a little different than the original packaging and they have been very good for the past few years but they are not the same thing
the winner of this year is not a big deal for me but I will be happy to help out with the industry as well as the future of the community
SPOILER
Show
Hide
the winner is KoolKoal for making a robot smile
HM: mellifluorescence

next: (teenage) mutant ninja _____

Cythare
Say You'll Dismember Me

Combine Shinobi 1UU
Creature — Vedalken Turtle Ninja (U)
Ninjutsu 1U
2U: Adapt 1.
When Combine Shinobi adapts, you may return another Ninja you control to its owner's hand.
2/2

IIW: Santa has the flu this year and Rakdos is here to save Christmas
Level 2 Judge circa 2016

Mergatroid_Jones

Teenage Mutant Ninja 1B
Creature- Mutant Ninja (C)
Ninjutsu 0
"Cowabunga!"
2/2

IIW: Twins

NinjaCaterpie

Post by NinjaCaterpie » 3 years ago

Caterpillar Shinobi GU
Creature - Insect Ninja (R)
Ninjutsu 1GU
Skulk
If Caterpillar Shinobi would untap during your untap step, put two +1/+1 counters on it and transform it instead.
2/2
//
Shadowmist Butterfly
Creature - Insect Ninja
Flying
Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, draw that many cards.
1/1

IIW: Snow and/or energy

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

Hanzo, Returned Scorpion 4RB
Legendary Creature - Demon Scorpion Ninja (M)
Reach, First Strike, Haste
Mutated Death 2RB (Return a creature card that attacked this turn from your graveyard to play: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand mutated onto it.)
When Hanzo, Returned Scorpion enters the battlefield, it fights target creature you don't control.
RB: Exile Hanzo, Returned Scorpion then return that card to the battlefield under your control and mutate it on top on of a creature.
"You cannot kill a dead man."
4/4

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Post by avatarz » 3 years ago

Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
card
I forgot to HM your idea too. It probably would have won if it followed the "land produces mana" rule. I liked the idea of visiting small worlds : )

Inaku, the Wind of Regression 2GU
Legendary Creature - Moonfolk Rogue (U)
Flash
Mutate 3GU
Whenever a creature you control mutates, you may return a creature merged with it to its owner's hand.
Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control. That creature mutates.
4/4

IIW: new keyword actions

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 3 years ago

Ninjara 2WB
Legendary Creature - Teenage Ninja Fox (M)
First strike, wither
1U: Return Ninjara to her owners hand.
Ninjitsu WB
3/2

Name that reference. Also, she was way prettier than Alopex.

Edit: Almost forgot...

IIW: Life, uh, but not as we know it.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

void_nothing
Undersea Emperor
Answers: 127

Post by void_nothing » 3 years ago

Zankhou, the Twisted Shadow 3BG
Legendary Creature - Spirit Mutant Ninja (M)
Commander ninjutsu 1BGU
Whenever Zankhou deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on it. Then you may sacrifice another creature. If you do, put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to or less than Zankhou's power from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.
UB: Zankhou can't be blocked this turn.
3/2

IIW: Spooky, scary Skeletons
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Mergatroid_Jones

Teenage
(U) Creature- Human--
Haste
Augment 1R
When a nonbasic land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, --
[+1/+0]

Mutant
(U) Creature- Mutant--
Augment 3G
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature, then --
[+2/+2]

Ninja

|| Mundane || Turtle (G/U)
Host Creature- Turle (U)
|| When Mundane Turtle enters the battlefield, || Target creature gets +0/+2 until end of turn.
0/3

IIW: A new take on one of the following randomly generated cards: Ixalli's Keeper, Highland Lake, Nahiri's Lithoforming, or Rabid Wombat.
Last edited by Mergatroid_Jones 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Togs

Post by Togs » 3 years ago

Silentfoot Initiate UU
Creature - Human Werewolf Ninja (U)
Ninjutsu 1U
At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Silentfoot Initiate.
2/2
//
Jin-Rou Prowler
(U) Creature - Werewolf Ninja (U)
Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may draw a card, then discard a card.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Jin-Rou Prowler.
4/4

IIW: Speed

Megiddo
MEG

Sakashima's Resupplier 1G
Creature — Human Mutant {U}
When Sakashima's Resupplier leaves the battlefield, the next time a creature enters the battlefield under you control this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it. If that creature is a Ninja, put two +1/+1 counters on it instead.
There's no flavor justification for this card.
2/2

IIW: LOVE
MEG

KoolKoal
For Posterity

Post by KoolKoal » 3 years ago

Woooooooooooo! I've figured out what I'm doing this weekend! Its gonna be all saturday morning cartoons and super sugary cereal. I can't wait to relive my childhood in a perfectly normal and healthy way!

Okay, let's see what's on tv...
Cythare wrote:
3 years ago
Combine Shinobi 1UU
Creature — Vedalken Turtle Ninja (U)
Ninjutsu 1U
2U: Adapt 1.
When Combine Shinobi adapts, you may return another Ninja you control to its owner's hand.
2/2

IIW: Santa has the flu this year and Rakdos is here to save Christmas
Okay, some kinda show about a ninja scientist. Pretty weird. Looks pretty one-note. I'm pretty sure I know how this is going to end.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja 1B
Creature- Mutant Ninja (C)
Ninjutsu 0
"Cowabunga!"
2/2

IIW: Twins
Huh, another ninja show. Wow this ones super vanilla. What even is that ninja? Its obviously some kind of mutant, but a mutant what? Weird.
NinjaCaterpie wrote:
3 years ago
Caterpillar Shinobi GU
Creature - Insect Ninja (R)
Ninjutsu 1GU
Skulk
If Caterpillar Shinobi would untap during your untap step, put two +1/+1 counters on it and transform it instead.
2/2
//
Shadowmist Butterfly
Creature - Insect Ninja
Flying
Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, draw that many cards.
1/1

IIW: Snow and/or energy
Hum, another ninja show. This one's a caterpillar/butterfly? Why did he go through his metamorphasis so early in the episode? Is he just a butterfly forever now? No build up? It just happens immediately after he shows up? That's some lazy writing, but I guess it is a kids show...
Ulka wrote:
3 years ago
Hanzo, Returned Scorpion 4RB
Legendary Creature - Demon Scorpion Ninja (M)
Reach, First Strike, Haste
Mutated Death 2RB (Return a creature card that attacked this turn from your graveyard to play: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand mutated onto it.)
When Hanzo, Returned Scorpion enters the battlefield, it fights target creature you don't control.
RB: Exile Hanzo, Returned Scorpion then return that card to the battlefield under your control and mutate it on top on of a creature.
"You cannot kill a dead man."
4/4

Whoa, now this ninja is huge! So he's a scorpion? Oh, and now's he's got this demon ritual thing going. Oh and he's raising the dead and killing dudes all at the same time. (This show is kinda violent for a saturday morning...) And then he's dead, but he's obviously not? And he's got extreme speed but his tail can hit birds out of the sky? This is so complicated! Where is the plot?!
3 years ago
Inaku, the Wind of Regression 2GU
Legendary Creature - Moonfolk Rogue (U)
Flash
Mutate 3GU
Whenever a creature you control mutates, you may return a creature merged with it to its owner's hand.
Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on target creature you control. That creature mutates.
4/4

IIW: new keyword actions
Oh wow, its a show that isn't about a ninja! Finally! Instead its about... a shadowy rogue that uses trickery and misdirection and surprises people by appearing out of the blue... It's another **** ninja! They tricked me into thinking it was something new but it was exactly the same thing? And its a moon person who's all white and also a mutant who cares for other mutants and experiments on them? I'm just not following this one anymore.
Krishnath wrote:
3 years ago
Ninjara 2WB
Legendary Creature - Teenage Ninja Fox (M)
First strike, wither
1U: Return Ninjara to her owners hand.
Ninjitsu WB
3/2

Name that reference. Also, she was way prettier than Alopex.

Edit: Almost forgot...

IIW: Life, uh, but not as we know it.
This fox ninja can do it all. What a mary-sue.
:hmm: wait is this a ninja fu- CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
void_nothing wrote:
3 years ago
Zankhou, the Twisted Shadow 3BG
Legendary Creature - Spirit Mutant Ninja (M)
Commander ninjutsu 1BGU
Whenever Zankhou deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on it. Then you may sacrifice another creature. If you do, put a creature card with converted mana cost equal to or less than Zankhou's power from your hand or graveyard onto the battlefield.
UB: Zankhou can't be blocked this turn.
3/2

IIW: Spooky, scary Skeletons
Wow, this show's kinda cool. Still too many ninjas, but this is some weird battle of champions and the main character is some kind of champion of the dead. Wait, its a mutant spirit? What the heck is a mutant spirit? How can a ghost mutate? These shows have really jumped the shark. I miss those simple shows like the one Mergatroid_Jones made.
Mergatroid_Jones wrote:
3 years ago
Teenage
(U) Creature- Human--
Haste
Augment 1R
When a nonbasic land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, --
[+1/+0]

Mutant
(U) Creature- Mutant--
Augment 3G
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a +1/+1 counter on this creature, then --
[+2/+2]

Ninja

|| Mundane || Turtle (G/U)
Host Creature- Turle (U)
|| When Mundane Turtle enters the battlefield, || Target creature gets +0/+2 until end of turn.
0/3

IIW: A new take on one of the following randomly generated cards: Ixalli's Keeper, Highland Lake, Nahiri's Lithoforming, or Rabid Wombat.
Oh! It's another show by that same production house. Uh... what is this? Is this a 4 part episode? When will it end? Why is there so much stuff happening? Man, they really should have averaged out the weirdness between their shows. One was too simple and the other is just bizarre...
Togs wrote:
3 years ago
Silentfoot Initiate UU
Creature - Human Werewolf Ninja (U)
Ninjutsu 1U
At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Silentfoot Initiate.
2/2
//
Jin-Rou Prowler
(U) Creature - Werewolf Ninja (U)
Whenever an opponent casts a spell, you may draw a card, then discard a card.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player cast two or more spells last turn, transform Jin-Rou Prowler.
4/4

IIW: Speed
Oh some kinda werewolf ninja. That's kinda new. But why is the ninja acting so calm and collected and thoughtful when it transforms? I like my werewolves more bestial. This is just a scholar with a power up.
Megiddo wrote:
3 years ago
Sakashima's Resupplier 1G
Creature — Human Mutant {U}
When Sakashima's Resupplier leaves the battlefield, the next time a creature enters the battlefield under you control this turn, put a +1/+1 counter on it. If that creature is a Ninja, put two +1/+1 counters on it instead.
There's no flavor justification for this card.
2/2

IIW: LOVE
Some kinda spinoff of a ninja show with some dude that helps ninjas. That's pretty clever. Poking fun at the clearly oversaturated genre. How's he supposed to help ninjas when he's got so many bags of ninja supplies though? How can a guy this clumsy actually help a ninja. He'd get spotted easily.

Wow, there is not much originality in kids cartoons anymore. Guess you really can't go back to those days :(
For fulfilling the completely arbitrary and unexplained criteria of presenting the best fake cartoon show, the winner is
Show
Hide
void_nothing

Next: Spooky, scary Skeletons

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Contests & Games”