Need to make cuts for rakdos deck!

schweinefett
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by schweinefett » 2 years ago

As the topic title says, I'm on 109 cards, and I'm not sure where I should makecuts.
Decklist

Commander

Deck

1 Lich
Approximate Total Cost:

It's a rb suicide aggro deck. The plan is to make long edh games last about half as long. It's also supposed to have a heavy metal theme to it, but that's mostly achieved by me with a sharpie, scribbling random doodles of guitars and whatnot onto the cards.

Any tips?

Tags:

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 2 years ago

Might wanna post this in decklists. Also i fyou hit the Gear in the upper right, standardized sorting, then download, it'll autosort it for ya and you can repost from that list!

PrimevalCommander

Post by PrimevalCommander » 2 years ago

Cut:
Lich
Damnable Pact
Doomsday - do you have a combo for this?
Infernal Contract
Cruel Bargain
Sacrifice - You don't have many small creatures to sacrifice
Burnt Offering
Rain of Filth
Demonic Consultation
Chrome Mox - card disadvantage not worth the speed here
Dark Ritual
Hellcarver Demon

Add:
Ambition's Cost
Ancient Craving
Dockside Extortionist
Jeska's Will
Underworld Breach
Grim Monolith / Mind Stone
Promise of Power

Just some thoughts. Your creature base looks way too top heavy to be using so many one-shot creature sac rituals and others. Also there is plenty of draw that is good enough to not need Infernal Contract and Cruel Bargain for 1/2 your life. I know once you get below 15 that 1/2 is a small number, but I provided some alternatives that are easier on the life total. Also there are rituals that maybe a little slower but down cost as much in resources since your not looking to combo the table, are you?

Looks like you may be going for a Repay in Kind finish, but really I don't think you need as many 1/2 life cards to make it work.

Outcryqq

Post by Outcryqq » 2 years ago

You have some cards that I generally see in combo lists: Doomsday, Demonic Consultation, Lich. I don't see other cards that combo with them in your list, I consider them very cuttable.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”